Tips on How Not to Laugh When You're Not Supposed To

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Do any of you guys have tips on how not to laugh when you're not supposed to.

For example, if you just played a prank and the victim asks "Did you do this?!?!", I laugh like crazy when they confront me.

Tips please.

JacopeX
Think of something awful or unfunny that has no humor whatsoever. Or just something random. Or, if a huge angry, scary guy is yelling at your face and you want to laugh, just think of who this guy is and what would happen if you laugh. laughing out loud

Always works for me. smile

FoxMeister
I just dont find things funny no expression

I heard that helps

Spearhead
Usually I just think of the consequences if I laugh. Laughter can be a dead give away that you did something.

McLovin
Masturbate.

Tempe Brennan
When there is a pain in the arse customer at work, most of us have to turn away with our hands over our mouths to keep from laughing, though most of time we fail. Sometimes things are just so ridiculous, you know it's wrong to laugh but you can't help yourself

LilyMaree
Pinch yourself really hard. Or scratch your head and tug on some hair hard.
If you smile, and they ask why, just go "Huh? What did you say? Sorry I wasn't paying attention. Thinking of something someone said." And you can laugh "at yourself for being so clueless and unattentive".
But you best have something funny ready just in case that person ask what that someone said. laughing out loud

Ax3l
Masturbate

Scythe
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Do any of you guys have tips on how not to laugh when you're not supposed to.

For example, if you just played a prank and the victim asks "Did you do this?!?!", I laugh like crazy when they confront me.

Tips please.

Old people having sex will do this for you.

Rogue Jedi
I recite poetry.

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I recite poetry.

In the middle of a situation where you're put on the spot? You recite poetry?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
In the middle of a situation where you're put on the spot? You recite poetry? yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.