Colossus hybrids vs. current Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
Ok my brain is at work again. Let's take X-men's most metallic tough guy, and I want to pit him against the hulk. However, he gets extra powers:
1. C with multiple man's powers, can form up to 20 of himself, starting with just him and can add one more of himself every three minutes. If any one dies, he can still keep fighting (killing the original won't be any different than killing any clones, and the clones can multiply too but only one total more every three minutes).

2. C gets Wolverine's healing factor that works in his metal form.

3. C gets his own powers multiplied by 2

4. C gets his own powers multiplied by 4

K-Dog
Just wanted to clarify some things: Fight takes place in death valley, california on a nice 75 degree partly sunny day. Marvel Comics representatives are safely away in a 747 jet 5 miles up, filming the match for a pay-per-view audience.
And when Colossus can be multiple man-like, there are a maximum of 20 total clones than can form over 60 minutes (3 minutes apart). If 20 get wiped out, no more multiplying. The 3 minute rule is to give Hulk some time to get mad enough to possibly (you be the judge) handle the multiples.

llagrok
Colossus would go down.

snoopdogg
One Colossus is all you need.

CaptainStoic
Scenario C would give him a few wins over any top tier, but Hulk continues to grow in power, he'd have to take it to Bruce quick in order to win at all.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Scenario C Umm... ermm... 'C' stands for 'Colossus'.

K-Dog
I wanted the four scenarios to be different. How would each of the 4 battles go?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Umm... ermm... 'C' stands for 'Colossus'.

Sorry I was in a rush to get to work, i meant scenario 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.