What if Spiderman Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arahan
Did anyone read What if Spiderman vs Wolverine?

I think its a good read. And I liked the darker Spiderman.

Spoiler ALERT

Short summary:

Spidermans battle with Wolverine in Germany where he
accidentally kills a woman. After that he goes back home to America.

In the Waht if story Wolverine makes Peter an offer before Peter
can take the flight home. Wolverine asks Peter to help
him protect the womans sister he killed.

Peter says yes and they both go an save her.
And from then Peter changes, he gets a proper Ma Training
and his spider sense gets more powerful.......

So waht did you guys think about the story?

King_Mungi
I liked it, especially his new look

Arahan
I also liked his new look.
Personally I really like this Version of Spiderman.
I hope we will see more of him.

Peek
I didn't like it. Misleading cover and title. sad

Sol Valentine
Are there any pics of his darker version?

Arahan
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3342/whatifun3.th.jpg

here you can see some of his training, his costume and his
better SS

grey fox
Originally posted by Arahan
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3342/whatifun3.th.jpg

here you can see some of his training, his costume and his
better SS

Now THAT is awesome.

More 'What if Peter was an agent of Shield' please !

NiñoAraña
awesome read. and Peter was extra badass.

King Kandy
So his Spider-Sense has evolved into precognition now?

NiñoAraña
Originally posted by King Kandy
So his Spider-Sense has evolved into precognition now? yeah. i think by minutes even.

Arahan
Why not?

Kane his clone had a similar Spider Sense.
Kane could see to some degree a possible future.

I really enjoyed the read. After I had a Breakdown with
ONE MORE DAY, I will continue reading this Spiderman.
I hope he gets popular enough for series of his own.

willRules
It was fun to see Peter not clumsy but cool yes

llagrok
That was an amazing what if smile

Arahan
Originally posted by willRules
It was fun to see Peter not clumsy but cool yes

yes i agree. it is nice to see that peter can be badass
and he is using his powers better than before thx to the trianing.

we should use this version in VS threads big grin

Alfheim
Originally posted by Arahan

And from then Peter changes, he gets a proper Ma Training
and his spider sense gets more powerful.......

That sounds badass. The thing is I stated that if Spiderman had proper MA training as well that his SS would increase.

Originally posted by Alfheim
By the way Spiderman with Caps skills would be even faster and his spider sense would be more accurate. smokin'

Spiderman would own everybody.

Originally posted by NiñoAraña
yeah. i think by minutes even.

T-TOAST!!!!!!!!!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
That sounds badass. The thing is I stated that if Spiderman had proper MA training as well that his SS would increase.
it was not simply MA training. The individual who trained him, help train spiderman abilities not strickly MA skill.

Spiderman would own everybody.

T-TOAST!!!!!!!!!
not really he simply have capt MA skill with his currently abilities nothing me.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer

not really he simply have capt MA skill with his currently abilities nothing me.

Cap skills + spiderman powers = pretty big deal (at least in their class)

Battlehammer
True,but he would not have the advance abilities of the what if spiderman

Badabing
I wouldn't mind an ongoing title with Logan and Peter. Like what DC has done with Bats and Supes.

Battlehammer

Badabing

Master-Borg

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Badabing
I agree. There would be some classic lines from both characters. I wouldn't mind if all the issues were noncanon. I know it would be a good read.

true that. Hell one of my favorite comic runs was wolverine vs spiderman one shot. which was really like 4 combind issues in one lol

Master-Borg
true that. Hell one of my favorite comic runs was wolverine vs spiderman one shot. which was really like 4 combind issues in one lol did they actually fight each other (if so, who won?)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
did they actually fight each other (if so, who won?)

It was there first fight. It was a draw. It there most famous fight. very well written issue

llagrok
Originally posted by Master-Borg
did they actually fight each other (if so, who won?)

Wolverine would've won if he had tried to kill Spidey.

Phantom Zone

No he wouldnt because Caps training has given him enhanced sense. This therefore would most likely increase SS senses, remember Caps training isnt just phyiscal he uses mind focusing techniques and stuff like that as well.

makmeh
Wolverine doesn't need another title Battlethimble.

Battlehammer
No he wouldnt because Caps training has given him enhanced sense. This therefore would most likely increase SS senses, remember Caps training isnt just phyiscal he uses mind focusing techniques and stuff like that as well.
I love to see evidence of this. It was his SS serum which in enhanced his senses. I have never seen any evidence that even comes close to suggesting that capt got enchanced senses through training.

Thats complete speculation that it would increase his spidersense. simply being granted ones fighting skill is not going to increase spider sense.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by makmeh
Wolverine doesn't need another title Battlethimble.

and we don't need another worthless sock,but we can't all get are way can we?

Phantom Zone
I love to see evidence of this. It was his SS serum which in enhanced his senses. I have never seen any evidence that even comes close to suggesting that capt got enchanced senses through training.

Thats complete speculation that it would increase his spidersense. simply being granted ones fighting skill is not going to increase spider sense.

This is an incorrect analysis of Captain America. Cap does not get all of his skills from just the SSS he also gets it from training its the combination of the two.

It has beeen stated that Cap has to train constantly in order to keep himself in his condition.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2296/captainamerica386ocd05ji5.jpg

You are also forgetting an important point....cap does not just engage in physical training he engages in mental as well, this would therefore enable Spiderman to use his SS better.

Battlehammer
This is an incorrect analysis of Captain America. Cap does not get all of his skills from just the SSS he also gets it from training its the combination of the two. It has beeen stated that Cap has to train constantly in order to keep himself in his condition.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2296/captainamerica386ocd05ji5.jpg

No he maintains his phyicall abilities they are not increased no does that scann even hint that it is.

Also the break down the muscle acids be retarded to such an extent due to the serum, in theory he could go days with out training and still be in top shape.

You are also forgetting an important point....cap does not just engage in physical training he engages in mental as well, this would therefore enable Spiderman to use his SS better.

No it does not. It speculation on your part. Granting spiderman capt skill level would not increase his spidersense. All you have are invalid speculations.

still waiting for evidence of capt increasing his senses to enchance levels through training.

makmeh
and we don't need another worthless sock,but we can't all get are way can we? I am because theres not another series for him and theres a new sock.

Sorry fanboy.

Phantom Zone
No he maintains his phyicall abilities they are not increased no does that scann even hint that it is.

Also the break down the muscle acids be retarded to such an extent due to the serum, in theory he could go days with out training and still be in top shape.

No it does not. It speculation on your part. Granting spiderman capt skill level would not increase his spidersense. All you have are invalid speculations.

still waiting for evidence of capt increasing his senses to enchance levels through training.

Ok then so why does he bother to do jogging and pump weights?

Battlehammer
I am because theres not another series for him and theres a new sock.

Sorry fanboy.

That didn't even make senses, unless you just admitted to being a sock. You really should since your easy as hell to spot and will be banned soon anyways.

Actaully you lose, since he does have another series comming out big grin

Why am I a fanboy again? Oh becauses I agree that a spiderman and wolverine on going or mini would be cool? oh well you caught me.

Or was it becuase I called you a sock? I mean, how can telling the truth make me a fanboy? Hell it does not even have to do with a comic character simply your worthless self.

Battlehammer
Ok then so why does he bother to do jogging and pump weights?
To mantain his strength. Logan does the same thing.

Also he simply likes to. Certain people like to sweat and burn energy it makes them feel good and a live.

Phantom Zone
To mantain his strength. Logan does the same thing.

So in other words the training improves his physical condition?

Battlehammer
So in other words the training improves his physical condition?
No it mantains it not improve it. He physically the best he can be he can't improve any more,but he could lose it if he did not train his body.

Phantom Zone
No it mantains it not improve it. He physically the best he can be he can't improve any more,but he could lose it if he did not train his body.

So in other words if he didnt train he wouldnt be in his top physical condition?

Battlehammer
So in other words if he didnt train he wouldnt be in his top physical condition?
Thats what your scann said.

Though in theory it should take quite a bit of time be for anything was shown due the the SSS formula.

Phantom Zone
Thats what your scann said.

Look if his training keep him in top physical condition, that means his training improves his stats, so if he stopped doing it he wouldnt be as strong, fast etc but he would still be very fit compared to us.

So its a combination of training and SSS.

Though in theory it should take quite a bit of time be for anything was shown due the the SSS formula.

Thats speculation. What we do know is that even if he stopped training he would still be very strong but he would be even stronger if he carried on training.

Battlehammer
Look if his training keep him in top physical condition, that means his training improves his stats, so if he stopped doing it he wouldnt be as strong, fast etc but he would still be very fit compared to us.

So its a combination of training and SSS.
False. His SSS formula boosted him to physicall perfection with out the aid of training. His body however would lose muscle mass if he simply never trained, though that take a long time. His training simply makes sure his body stays at the level the serum granted him.

Thats speculation. What we do know is that even if he stopped training he would still be very strong but he would be even stronger if he carried on training.
It not actaully. We know for a fact his body produces muscle acid at an extremely slow rate which would cuase him to lose muscle mass at an extremely slow rate. Meaning even with out training he mantain complete strength for a very long time.

Phantom Zone
False. His SSS formula boosted him to physicall perfection with out the aid of training. His body however would lose muscle mass if he simply never trained, though that take a long time. His training simply makes sure his body stays at the level the serum granted him.

Excuse me but how the hell do you know that? How do you know his training only maintains his stats???

It not actaully. We know for a fact his body produces muscle acid at an extremely slow rate which would cuase him to lose muscle mass at an extremely slow rate. Meaning even with out training he mantain complete strength for a very long time.

So why does the scan say that he has to train CONSTANTLY?

starlock
I loved this what if...good all around from the art to the writing

Battlehammer
Excuse me but how the hell do you know that? How do you know his training only maintains his stats???
Becuases we know that he gained thoses stats from the serum which has been mention many times. There has never been any evidence brought forth the suggests that he increased his physicall body further through training. It defeat the point of the character. He was given a serum that transformed him into the perfect human physically beyond even individuals can achieve through training.

So why does the scan say that he has to train CONSTANTLY?
Becuase A) the writter forgott he does not secreat toxin and acid inthe body like normal humans.

Or B) The writter dident assume a person would take the word of an individual who has not created the formula or has study capt pysically and knows the ins and outs of his body.

makmeh
That didn't even make senses, unless you just admitted to being a sock. You really should since your easy as hell to spot and will be banned soon anyways.

Actaully you lose, since he does have another series comming out big grin

Why am I a fanboy again? Oh becauses I agree that a spiderman and wolverine on going or mini would be cool? oh well you caught me.

Or was it becuase I called you a sock? I mean, how can telling the truth make me a fanboy? Hell it does not even have to do with a comic character simply your worthless self. I know he has another and it doesn't actually look to be that bad.

No shit I am a sock. huh

Phantom Zone
Becuases we know that he gained thoses stats from the serum which has been mention many times. There has never been any evidence brought forth the suggests that he increased his physicall body further through training. It defeat the point of the character. He was given a serum that transformed him into the perfect human physically beyond even individuals can achieve through training.

Lol, do you see how illogical you're being Training maintains his stats but he doesnt need to train because of the SSS? If his stats are only because of the SSS then he wouldnt need to train. Get it?

Becuase A) the writter forgott he does not secreat toxin and acid inthe body like normal humans.

Oh I see because the writer contradicts what you said hes wrong?

Or B) The writter dident assume a person would take the word of an individual who has not created the formula or has study capt pysically and knows the ins and outs of his body.

Oh ok what about Cap himself then. no expression

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1125/curl500tu1.jpg

"I have to keep in shape".

Battlehammer
I know he has another and it doesn't actually look to be that bad.

No shit I am a sock. huh
agreed.

I am glad you admitted it. No one ever does it quite refreshing when some one does.

makmeh
It takes about 2 seconds to make a new account, so why not. lol

Battlehammer
Lol, do you see how illogical your being. Training maintains his stats but he doesnt need to train because of the SSS. If his stats are only because of the SSS then he wouldnt need to train. Get it?
Im not at all. Comic don't fall the same logic as the real world. He was a 100 pound weaklin and he enter the experitment to be a super soldier. That experiment transformed him into physically the perfect human. Now in order to mantain that physicall perfection he must train his body so the muscles size does no decrease. It would however take a very long time to occure.

Oh I see because the writer contradicts what you said hes wrong??
No the writter contradicts a stated and very well known fact that captain america muscles do not produce acids or toxin in the same way as a normal human the rate of which is extremely slow. This would cause muscles to deterate at an extremely slow pace.

Or we could simply say that capt toxin and acid in his body is produce the same way as any humans meaning he does not possess any meta human stamina.

Oh ok what about Cap himself then. no expression

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1125/curl500tu1.jpg

"I have to keep in shape".

yes and your point? He has to keep in shape and mantain the muscles mass he gained from the sss serum. However in this scanns case he trying to mantain the superhuman strength which he was granted for a time and even when he began to lose it he was able to retain some of it for a short while.

Phantom Zone
Im not at all. Comic don't fall the same logic as the real world. He was a 100 pound weaklin and he enter the experitment to be a super soldier. That experiment transformed him into physically the perfect human. Now in order to mantain that physicall perfection he must train his body so the muscles size does no decrease. It would however take a very long time to occure.

If it took a long time for it to occur he would not have to train constantly would he? He would only train now and then? Does Cap train now and then or constantly? no

No the writter contradicts a stated and very well known fact that captain america muscles do not produce acids or toxin in the same way as a normal human the rate of which is extremely slow. This would cause muscles to deterate at an extremely slow pace.

Or we could simply say that capt toxin and acid in his body is produce the same way as any humans meaning he does not possess any meta human stamina.

No it does not, your not understanding the concept about Cap. The SSS keeps him in peak condition, but the training boosts him even further. If he stopped training he would still be a very good physical specimen but not as good.

yes and your point? He has to keep in shape and mantain the muscles mass he gained from the sss serum.

Already explained.

However in this scanns case he trying to mantain the superhuman strength which he was granted for a time and even when he began to lose it he was able to retain some of it for a short while.

Yes he is but he still trains hard regardless of that situation. In those scans he was just trying to take it to another level.

Battlehammer
If it took a long time for it to occur he would not have to train constantly would he? He would only train now and then? Does Cap train now and then or constantly?
Capt not the type of guy to do something now and again period. He does not need to train with weights constantly, he does becuases he enjoys it he use to it. He on missions a lot so when he has the time the free time he works out, not becuase he needs it,but becuases he use to it and enjoys the activity.

Wolverines the same way he works out a lot all the time for hours at a time,but there really no need for it. he does it simply becuases he enjoys it and it gives him somthing to do.

Plus it works a sweat.

No it does not, your not understanding the concept about Cap. The SSS keeps him in peak condition, but the training boosts him even further. If he stopped training he would still be a very good physical specimen but not as good.
Again I understand perfectly you however do not. Capt became the perfect human physically as soon as he was given the formula. He can't get any stronger,faster, more agile.

He however can become slower,not as strong and less agile if he simply never trained.

so he msut mantain hi physicall, body but he won't ever improve it. He can't his body is as good as it every gunan be. However he can learn skills like acrobattics gymnastic which trains him muslces to instinctivly do certain manuvers. Same with MA abilties through train he becomes a better fighter and the techniques allow him to hit with more force and so forth. But physically he not improving he at his peak and the only way to improve is to be granted powers such as superhuman strength which he was given for a time.

Yes he is but he still trains hard regardless of that situation. In those scans he was just trying to take it to another level.

look to me like he was seeing if he had any more of the superhuman jiuce left.

Battlehammer
how the hell did we get on the subject of captain america's physicall abilities.

Phantom Zone
Capt not the type of guy to do something now and again period. He does not need to train with weights constantly, he does becuases he enjoys it he use to it. He on missions a lot so when he has the time the free time he works out, not becuase he needs it,but becuases he use to it and enjoys the activity.

Wolverines the same way he works out a lot all the time for hours at a time,but there really no need for it. he does it simply becuases he enjoys it and it gives him somthing to do.

Plus it works a sweat.

Oh I see its because its fun. Yes he enjoys it but the principle reason is because training may mean the difference between life and death for himself, his teamates and the innocent.

Why the hell do you think that The Avengers and the X men have a danger room, because its fun??????!!!!!!!

look to me like he was seeing if he had any more of the superhuman jiuce left.

Yes thats one of the reasons but he also said that Scarlet Witch said he was useless lately. The whole bloody reason why hes training is because he thinks it will make a difference.

So what if hes lost his superhuman strength the fact of the matter is he thinks that training improves his stats otherwise he would not be doing it. Is this concept too hard for you to grasp???

how the hell did we get on the subject of captain america's physicall abilities.

Because you're annoying and argumentative.

makbuns

So are you.

Soljer
Why does every thread Alfheim posts in come down to Captain America vs. Wolverine?

makbuns
Hes an idiot thats why.

Soljer
Originally posted by makbuns
Hes an idiot thats why.

Hm.

Fair enough reasoning.

Alright - carry on.

makbuns
laughing out loud

JasonK4
Originally posted by Soljer
Hm.

Fair enough reasoning.

Alright - carry on.
crylaugh

Battlehammer
Oh I see its because its fun. Yes he enjoys it but the principle reason is because training may mean the difference between life and death for himself, his teamates and the innocent.

Why the hell do you think that The Avengers and the X men have a danger room, because its fun??????!!!!!!!

This has nothing to do with the arguement. We were talking lift training and capt not the avenegers and x-men training to improve team work.

Yes thats one of the reasons but he also said that Scarlet Witch said he was useless lately. The whole bloody reason why hes training is because he thinks it will make a difference
No it was due to the fact he been relying on his abilities and not his skills.

So what if hes lost his superhuman strength the fact of the matter is he thinks that training improves his stats otherwise he would not be doing it. Is this concept too hard for you to grasp???.
Thing is he not trying to improve his stats he trying to retain them. He already as strong, fast, agile and so forth as he will get.

The irony in this statmenet

Phantom Zone

TricksterPriest
God damn it, why can't they do THIS instead of shit like OMD? madfist I would actually PAY for this. yes This is a brilliant idea, though obviously boosting the spidey sense that much is a bit too high for an on-going.

but hell, even a wolverine/spidey book (with good writers) would be better than what they have now.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
but hell, even a wolverine/spidey book (with good writers) would be better than what they have now. Like S/B? Ya, I'd buy it.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Like S/B? Ya, I'd buy it.

Ok..but..would you buy that for a dollar?

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Like S/B? Ya, I'd buy it.

How much like S/B?

I'd buy it if it had Wolverine slicing Darkseid in half and Spiderman webbing his eyes to block the omega beams.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.