Wonder Man vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can Wonder Man at least Stalemate Juggernaut?
Lets face it...Juggernaut is at least up to the Hulk.

LORD B
no he gets smashed(sorry)

Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't you just get your face caved in from Hercules? Now you expect to fight Juggernaut?

Talk about anal rape-age... and Mungi's friday night! Way-oh!

Thorion
Didn't you make this same thread a while back? pile

carver9
wonderman dies.

guy222
cain ftw

CaptainStoic
There is no way in any universe that Simon is taking Cain.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
There is no way in any universe that Simon is taking Cain.

Not even the Wonder-verse?

hunbu04
if this is the juggy from ww hulk than wonderman can stand a chance juggy is not as strong or as durable as he used to be.

LORD B
Originally posted by hunbu04
if this is the juggy from ww hulk than wonderman can stand a chance juggy is not as strong or as durable as he used to be.
in their last fight in wwh juggs was back to full strength

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by LORD B
in their last fight in wwh juggs was back to full strength

I think we should always assume, unless otherwise stated, that we are talking about the usual, classic characters in these match-ups, so classic WM vs Juggs? Wonder Man has the strength and durability to last a long time (but not for the win)... but does he have the stones to hang in there?

No. Against big time opponents (Neferia, Hercules, Thor) he just lacks the confidence- he's not willing to go to the wall... So, while it's just a plain and simple fact that he can't possibly beat him, the question is, how long would he even last? I think about ten min into the fight, Wondy flies off to get help.

Nothing can stop the Juggernaut!

severance
wonderman dies again

Tron
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
I think we should always assume, unless otherwise stated, that we are talking about the usual, classic characters in these match-ups, so classic WM vs Juggs?

Forum rules are clear on this matter.

psycho gundam
wonder man can't do any thing to this guy

golem370
These scans should answer this question

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/punch1.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thunderstrike.jpg

Wonder Man
Question? Does Wonder Man now retain all his former power only he no longer has the ionic look?

Amp
LOL At Wonder Man.

Galan007
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Not even the Wonder-verse? I laughed. ermmhappy

Wonder Man
A couple of ionic punches he'd know he'd been hit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.