Shatterstar vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
His combo Science/magic sword should be able to penetrate the suit Panther wears.
Shatterstars fighting skills are not in question. He lead the revolution in his dimension.

DestinyGuy678
black panther has the ebony blade though and it cancut through anything (except adamantium) and his energy daggers should defeat shatter star if he wants to end it quick

shiv
stars hf and energy projection swatts aside B.P.'s energy weapons.

B.P. stabs shatterstar
Star lulz an lulz an channels mutant energy up through/around the ebony blade to microwave T'challa in his tux like cheese.

DestinyGuy678
black panthers suit is insolated againt radiation and electrisity, and can shatterstar channel energy through other peoples energy

plus a wound such as a stab or slash from the ebony bade (very big sword) would take him a while to heal plus one fuly powered energy dagger would destroy his entire nervous system and put him down for awhile

complexbrother
I don't know. I'm gonna say Black Panther just 'caus.

DestinyGuy678
a combination of an energy dagger than a stab t othe heart would knock him out (energy dagger to keep him from shifting aroun dhis organs and a slash to the heart or chopping off his head would take him out for a while if not permanently)

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by complexbrother
I don't know. I'm gonna say Black Panther just 'caus.

You started off fine, but left it hanging, so allow me to finish the thought:
"I'm gonna say Black Panther just 'caus...." Just 'cause Shatterstar is a lame-ass. Shatterstar, who I will call Shatt, is just a horrible character, created by a real hack during a real bad time in comic history. I don't know, maybe today some decent artists and writers have done some good things with him, but all I can picture is that goofy costume, those pony tails and that mullet. Sorry, but no Liefield creation can be allowed to defeat the Prince...
Black Panther wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.