JLA vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/_gfx_/magazines/wizard/WZ20031202-lmsL.gif

who takes this ?

how?

Priest
Batkick

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
Batkick

thumb up

Lumby
how well fed is galactus?

Mr. Slippyfist
How da f*ck did Batman get that high?

2damnloud
GL can solo.

GL stops time and drains G of his energy.

The Pict
Originally posted by 2damnloud
GL can solo.

confused Stop time? WTF? Since when?

batdude123
GL can solo.

laughing out loud

Priest
GL can solo.

What the Fuc?
The GL gets the Batkcik too.

The Pict
Originally posted by Priest
What the Fuc?
The GL gets the Batkcik too.

laughing out loud

complexbrother
big G has just fed on a minor planet roughly twice the size of our moon.

Lumby
so hes somewhat well fed? yeah he can take this via omni directional blast, time manipulation, bfr Etc

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
How da f*ck did Batman get that high? Bat-Jump. uhuh

2damnloud
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/1989-03-14_Action_Comics_642_12_GL.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/1989-03-14_Action_Comics_642_22_GL.jpg

Inhuman
Batman kills everyone involved here.

iceman24567
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/1989-03-14_Action_Comics_642_12_GL.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/1989-03-14_Action_Comics_642_22_GL.jpg That was classic Hal even though i always said classic Hal was on pc Supes level.

Darth Martin
JLA wins.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Darth Martin
JLA wins.

Really now? How do they do that? Galactus turned Hercules into protoplasm, whats to stop him from doing that to the members of the JLA?

Rorschach
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
How da f*ck did Batman get that high?

He's the Goddamn Batman.

Wait, when is the next issue of All Star Batman and Robin supposed to come out? no expression

endrict
Originally posted by Rorschach
He's the Goddamn Batman.

Wait, when is the next issue of All Star Batman and Robin supposed to come out? no expression

End of Feb.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by complexbrother
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/_gfx_/magazines/wizard/WZ20031202-lmsL.gif

who takes this ?

how?

Everyone in that picture look like disfigured gay faces.

Even batman.

basilisk
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Really now? How do they do that? Galactus turned Hercules into protoplasm, whats to stop him from doing that to the members of the JLA?

The FF turned Galactus back into a powerless human. Could the JLA do that?

No definite roster was specified - they have access to Kryptonian, Martian, Thanagarian, Oan, New Gods etc science & tech, plus geniuses like Atom & Batman etc, the sheer power and resources of Superman, Green Lantern, MM, & others, plus magic abilities which Galactus doesn't seem to like.

So if the FF could do it maybe the JLA could... or find some other way to do it.

It depends on the roster and the state of Galactus. Let's face it, Thing punched Galactus out, Alpha Flight took him down - the big G has (sadly) been taken down by a lot worse than the JLA.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by basilisk
The FF turned Galactus back into a powerless human. Could the JLA do that?

No definite roster was specified - they have access to Kryptonian, Martian, Thanagarian, Oan, New Gods etc science & tech, plus geniuses like Atom & Batman etc, the sheer power and resources of Superman, Green Lantern, MM, & others, plus magic abilities which Galactus doesn't seem to like.

So if the FF could do it maybe the JLA could... or find some other way to do it.

It depends on the roster and the state of Galactus. Let's face it, Thing punched Galactus out, Alpha Flight took him down - the big G has (sadly) been taken down by a lot worse than the JLA.

Galactus physically owns them all.
Galactus owns their tech.
This isn't a fuggin jobbing Galactus.
Galactus doesn't understand magic it's not his goddamned weakness.

I'm pretty sure the picture explains the roster.

basilisk
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Galactus physically owns them all.
Galactus owns their tech.
This isn't a fuggin jobbing Galactus.
Galactus doesn't understand magic it's not his goddamned weakness.

I didn't say it was his weakness. I said he doesn't like it (as you said, because he doesn't understand it). I'm not implying it's his Kryptonite but it can certainly harm him if it's powerful enough.

I'm pretty sure the picture explains the roster.

If that's all the JLA that are allowed (and assuming that's not Ion Kyle or that it's not the Galactus who was beaten by Thing & Co.), then yes they get owned in a straight up fight like the one depicted.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by basilisk
I didn't say it was his weakness. I said he doesn't like it (as you said, because he doesn't understand it). I'm not implying it's his Kryptonite but it can certainly harm him if it's powerful enough.

If that's all the JLA that are allowed (and assuming that's not Ion Kyle or that it's not the Galactus who was beaten by Thing & Co.), then yes they get owned in a straight up fight like the one depicted.

Oh. Well ok then.

They don't have skyfather level magic users though.

janus77
Galactus has been studying the BatKick for some time now, so when he meets the JLA he busts it out for the win.

either that or he makes Batman his Herald and laughs at the ease with which The Dark Herald annihilates the rest of the JLA.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by janus77

either that or he makes Batman his Herald and laughs at the ease with which The Dark Herald annihilates the rest of the JLA.

What the heck?

Why degrade the bat-god to high herald level?!

janus77
Galactus is semi-abstract, Gods are waaaaay down the pecking order.
being a high-herald to Galactus is a step up yes.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus is semi-abstract, Gods are waaaaay down the pecking order.
being a high-herald to Galactus is a step up yes.

I mean a true god. Like. Jack Kirby.

LORD B
Oh. Well ok then.

They don't have skyfather level magic users though.
galactus was stalemated by aggamatto of the vishanti, who is a high end magic user

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.