What's your favorite b eer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McLovin
Guiness.

Tis all./

Tempe Brennan
I don't drink beer, I don't really like the taste - Guiness is alright, it's nice, although I don't like the froth

McLovin
shityc

Piggle Humsy
oi gto guiness on me otnight.. it felle off the table by itself an dsoaked me. crazy ghost pub.

i drik nk b arcardi and coke tho

mitchum
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
oi gto guiness on me otnight.. it felle off the table by itself an dsoaked me. crazy ghost pub.

i drik nk b arcardi and coke tho Are you drunk?

Tempe Brennan
I like bourban and coke

McLovin
Originally posted by mitchum
Are you drunk?

retard

Piggle Humsy
Are you drunk? Originally posted by McLovin
retard

haermm

mitchum
Ok, that was necessary.

kodak
none

Piggle Humsy
Ok, that was necessary.

teehee Originally posted by kodak
none

s;ok still luf u.

mitchum
Rickards Red / Rickards Honey Brown

McLovin
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
I like bourban and coke

i lik lube and tounge4

Impediment
Heinken is my favorite beer, but I live a sober life nowadays.

Rogue Jedi
Shiner bock, beeches.

Impediment
Shiner Bock is also a damn good beer.

chillmeistergen
Ah, a stout man, I see. I'm more of a Carlsberg fan, though I do drink Guinness

Ax3l
My favorite might be Blue Moon or Newcastle Brown Ale

Impediment
Originally posted by Ax3l

Do you drink your Blue Moon with a slice of orange in it? It's very good that way.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Shiner Bock is also a damn good beer. yes

chillmeistergen

Newcy browns, you must be one of about four people who like that enough to pay for it.

Ax3l
Do you drink your Blue Moon with a slice of orange in it? It's very good that way. I'm should. That would involve effort, though. I think theres a good enough orange aftertaste droolio.

Theres this Harvest Moon that only comes out around fall. Thats an awesome beer. Tastes like Pumpkin pie awesomeness.

Ax3l
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Newcy browns, you must be one of about four people who like that enough to pay for it. I only buy it on special occasions.

chillmeistergen
When you're wankered?

Ax3l
When you're wankered? Usually when someone buys it for me.

chillmeistergen
Oh right. Where are you from by the way? (As in what country).

Ax3l
USA.

Which means, technically, I have to have people buy me my beer. I was talking about when they pay for it.

chillmeistergen
Oh right, I've never actually come across a Newcy brown in the U.S. Whenever I did come across imported beer it was more expensive than a hooker.

Rogue Jedi
Oh right, I've never actually come across a Newcy brown in the U.S. Whenever I did come across imported beer it was more expensive than a hooker. so you are familiar with hookers and their rates? wink

chillmeistergen
Yeah.

Ax3l
Oh right, I've never actually come across a Newcy brown in the U.S. Whenever I did come across imported beer it was more expensive than a hooker. Yeah, I can find it at general stores. srug

We have this pub by my place that has hundreds of beers. Beers from all over the world, its really the only place to get some of these beers, unless you live in the country they're from. A good beer I had, from the USA, was called "Arrogant Bastard Ale". Brilliant taste.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah. laughing

chillmeistergen
Yeah, I can find it at general stores. srug

We have this pub by my place that has hundreds of beers. Beers from all over the world, its really the only place to get some of these beers, unless you live in the country they're from. A good beer I had, from the USA, was called "Arrogant Bastard Ale". Brilliant taste.

Haha, cool. Try Efes beer, it's Turkish and second only to Carlsberg in my book.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by McLovin
Guiness.

Tis all./

The one that's far away from me.

Scythe
I stray away from urine lookin' liquids.

RogerRamjet
that's the best way to do it! ain't gonna swallow liquids that looks like shit an' tastes like ass...

Scythe
I went to a GWAR show two years ago, with my friends, and there were these really drunk chicks hangin' out with us that we met at the show. Out of left field, some guy who went with us started acting like a total douche, so I emptied out his beer on the grass and pissed in his cup while he was away. I thought: "This oughta be sweet!"

Oh no, he came back and before he took a drink, one of the drunk chicks took it away and drank it. Then puked later in the day.

Regardless, I laughed.

Since that day, I've never seen apple juice and beer the same way.

Impediment
Oh, you. eyes

Scythe
Oh, you. eyes

Want me to get you a glass of beer?

Impediment
Heineken. Now, biznitch. no expression

Scythe
One hiney with extra piss, comin' up!

RogerRamjet
okay i'll admit it...i accidently drank my own pee once and it was hideous..

Scythe
How'd you do that? Did you fall into a puddle already there? Did you have a stiffy, sit on the toilet and eureka springs took care of the rest?

RogerRamjet
no not exactly...was busy playing Battlefield 2 the other day and since you cannot pause during online play, i decided to pee into a water bottle so i wouldn't have to leave the computer and pour it out later...now you gotta know that that particular bottle was made out dark green glass..well i did what i had to do and placed it down next to the side of my desk...unfortunately i had another 2 bottles of the exact same standing right next to them...so i played on and after a while i forgot about the bottle with the wrong stuff in it..well..eventually i got thirsty and payed more attention to the screen than what i was about to drink...and i think i was a bit upset with the way things were going in the game...aaand inevitably it happened what had to happen....

Scythe
Oh noes!

RogerRamjet
yeah you can say that...

Scythe
There was this chick down here in southern california who was on myspace for like three weeks straight. She pissed in bottles and crapped in bowls and nourished herself with fruit and energy drinks. The cops found her dead and soiled, but the funny thing is, her myspace has like millions of "Sorry you died! We'll miss you!" comments. HAHAHA!

RogerRamjet
my ****ing God!

Scythe
It's like, those damn people commenting killed her by entertaining her! Hahaha!

RogerRamjet
this is a ****ed up world we're living in...****ing hell!

Scythe
I blame public schools, the gay political scene, scene kids, planet of the apes spin-off films, larry flint and his son, fred flintstone, my ass, america's influence on influenza and some guy named Berry...

Rogue Jedi
I blame Tarzan. Fecking vine swinger.

Slay
i always drink Grolsch, which is Dutch, or Brand which is brewed in a village about 50 km from my hometown.

Haha, cool. Try Efes beer, it's Turkish and second only to Carlsberg in my book.
Efes is indeed very good. Better than expected. They served it in Crete a lot as well, which surprised me, considering Greece's history with Turkey.

Rogue Jedi
I wanna live where you live.

cruel jedi
fosters is my fav beer happy

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Slay
i always drink Grolsch, which is Dutch, or Brand which is brewed in a village about 50 km from my hometown.

Efes is indeed very good. Better than expected. They served it in Crete a lot as well, which surprised me, considering Greece's history with Turkey.

I've been drinking Grolsch a fair bit lately, it's easily my favourite Dutch beer, I've never actually tried Brand, I don't think. Last time was in Amsterdam they had a nice beer that was sold in quite a few places, really nice and probably only about 4.5% which is a welcome change. I don't suppose you know what it's called, do you? It'd be great to try and get some over here.

DethRose
I like root beer.

cruel jedi
never had it and wouldnt try it messed

Slay
I've been drinking Grolsch a fair bit lately, it's easily my favourite Dutch beer, I've never actually tried Brand, I don't think. Last time was in Amsterdam they had a nice beer that was sold in quite a few places, really nice and probably only about 4.5% which is a welcome change. I don't suppose you know what it's called, do you? It'd be great to try and get some over here.
Meh, the description is still a bit vague. We have a lot of 5% here, plus I don't know if it was a local beer or one which is sold all around the Netherlands.

Storm
The only one I like, Kriek.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Kram3r
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u154/Skeets_Sigs/2hrhbg7.png

aarathi
I did not like drink. I also hate drinkers. In my opinion, drinking liquor is dangerous to health.

Slay
Originally posted by Storm
The only one I like, Kriek.

Belg. 13

Storm
Originally posted by aarathi
I did not like drink. I also hate drinkers. In my opinion, drinking liquor is dangerous to health.
As with everything, moderation is key.

Passione
Cobra light sweet lime.

Its Basically lager and lime but very nice.

McLovin
I don't even remember creating this thread.

haermm

Passione
Originally posted by McLovin
I don't even remember creating this thread.

haermm

I quess you were drunk.

Wålshy
Originally posted by Passione
I quess you were drunk. are you? haermm

Passione
No trying to get my coat on while waiting for bada to reply to me on IM

SelphieT
I'll drink anything BUT budweiser.

Dgw2007
miller

=Tired Hiker=
I love Guiness Draught, I'm not so big on Guiness Extra Stout. I also like pale ales, such as Sierra Nevada, Stone, and Red Hook. I also like Red Hook's IPA, and Lagunitas makes great Ales as well.

High Priest
i dont like beer .but i like to mix alchol i like this mix apple cinder and newcastle brown ale hmhmhm

Schecter
heinekin draught keg

lord xyz
May I say, Magners Irish Cider?

chillmeistergen
Not really, no.

Sizzahx
Definately Kriek.

DarthLazious
I love Wine better but if I had to have a Beer it would have to be a Bud Lite.

DigiMark007
Rum. Any kind. Screw beer.

Joe K
Ew.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.