Death note

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wizzy 123
Hey i just wanted to know if anyone liked death note and if so, respond back. ill talk about it and everything. and plz dont bash me or anyone else!

Yoshi Paradise
Duplicate thread.

thumb up You should use the search function next time.

Neo Darkhalen
yes

wizzy 123
dont really care. most other threads were the ones that pitted someone aginst one an other. and others were polls. I really don't care so if you dont have ne thing else to say the plz go away!!!! na jk but i couldnt find anywere else on the fourms! -.-

grey fox
JUST AS PLANNED!!!!

Symmetric Chaos
There actually is no other general Death Note thread on the search.

I liked the show. Very imaginative and really cool characters, hard to find a better villain than Light in my opinion.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
There actually is no other general Death Note thread on the search.

I liked the show. Very imaginative and really cool characters, hard to find a better villain than Light in my opinion.

there's this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=471443&highlight=death+note+forumid%3A74

I'm only halfway through the manga, though this is probably the only series where everything has been spoiled for me before I ever even watched/read it.

Sol Valentine
L is pretty funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.