Silent weapons for quiet wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
interesting document indeed.

http://www.akasha.de/~aton/swfqw.html

"The following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7, 1986, in an IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale."

This publication marks the 25th anniversary of the Third World War, called the "Quiet War," being conducted using subjective biological warfare, fought with "silent weapons."

This book contains an introductory description of this war, its strategies, and its weaponry.

I've read it. It's quite an eye-opener. I wouldn't recomend it if you're a conformist thinker and don't want your reality-sphere shattered and splintered into a million pieces!

Inhuman
Silent weapons for quiet wars

That was a cool album

Blax_Hydralisk
Wow. After reading that, my reality-sphere has been shattered and splintered into a million pieces. erm

Thanks a lot Deano. Ass.

Deano
awwwwwwww.

Blax_Hydralisk
I hope you realize that my feelings have been hurt.

Mr. Slippyfist
My reality-sphere shattered, and now my ass hurts like I've been fondled there.

Is that common?

Deano
sometimes. ive known cases

Deano
no discussion on this ay? i wonder why

DIVERSION SUMMARY

Media: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.

Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.

Entertainment: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level.

Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.

Furion
Originally posted by Deano
Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.
Guess that's why they made "Another Brick in the Wall"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.