Thanos/Orion/Hulk vs Darkseid/Thor/Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Which team would win the best of seven matches? No cloning, or bfr's!

quanchi112
Team one wins.

batdude123
Team two wins. smile

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team one wins.

Are you sure? Thor is a major player these days.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Are you sure? Thor is a major player these days. Yes I am sure. Thanos treats Thor like a child though. He goes through Darkseid. It wouldnt take too much time either because of his shitty durability. Orion and Thor fight for a bit and then Thanos comes in and cleans up. The Hulk and Lobo are nonfactors.

Inhuman
If this is Odin force Thor then he is too much for any of these guys to handle

jks
team one. Thanos handles darkseid, orion gets stomped by thor and hulk humiliates lobo, so worst case scenario it'd be a 2 on 1 of thanos and hulk against thor....

FearOfBlood
The Hulk and Lobo are nonfactors.

did you even read a hulk comic ?

janus77
Team 1 with ease.

Gecko4lif
Ds is alot stronger then anybody here he could potentially 1 shot everybody provided he doesnt get gang banged with that glass jaw

guy222
team one

quanchi112
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
did you even read a hulk comic ? Yes I have. Have you read a Thanos comic or a Darkseid one. This isnt WW Hulk here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ds is alot stronger then anybody here he could potentially 1 shot everybody provided he doesnt get gang banged with that glass jaw He isnt stronger than everyone here. laughing out loud

iceman24567
Team two takes it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team two takes it. How?

iceman24567
How? By beating team 1 eek!

quanchi112
By beating team 1 eek! But as we both know Thanos takes out Darkseid. How do the other two guys beat their opponents and then take Thanos down?

Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid beats Thanos.

Other than this fight, none of them really matter.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid beats Thanos.

Other than this fight, none of them really matter.

quanchi112
Darkseid beats Thanos.

Other than this fight, none of them really matter. Darkseid has shit for durability and he cant easily put down Superman so how can he put down Thanos when he couldnt do it quickly least of all ever. The fight would drag on and Thanos would be the victor.

Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid has shit for durability and he cant easily put down Superman so how can he put down Thanos when he couldnt do it quickly least of all ever. The fight would drag on and Thanos would be the victor.

Seriously, can't you come up with something new ?

Everytime you get into a discussion when you want Darkseid to lose, you come up with the same idiotic arguments. It's either the stairs, Batman or his fights with Superman.

It's even more sad because these have been refuted numerous times. You're like a broken record erm

quanchi112
Seriously, can't you come up with something new ?

Everytime you get into a discussion when you want Darkseid to lose, you come up with the same idiotic arguments. It's either the stairs, Batman or his fights with Superman.

It's even more sad because these have been refuted numerous times. You're like a broken record erm Tell me how Ds beats him. You know they would get into a prolonged fight, at least give a reason for once.

All you ever do is say Darkseid wins and dont give a single reason why. erm

iceman24567
Hulk is a non factor especially if it's not WWH team two over power team one. Darseid doesn't even have to fight Thanos for team 2 to win. Thor can stand toe to toe with Thanos while Darkseid back hands Orion like he always does. Lobo has crazy durability for those that don't know he can beat Hulk in a fight 7/10. Team two wins.

CaptainStoic
Uhm... this is World War Hulk by the way.

iceman24567
Uhm... this is World War Hulk by the way. Hmm changes things a little but team two still winsbye

CaptainStoic
Hmm changes things a little but team two still winsbye

You really think that it would be that easy?

iceman24567
You really think that it would be that easy? Why would you assume i think it would be easy? Sure team 2 would win but not "that easy".

Gecko4lif
Actually this fight would be rediculouslly easy for team 2

Hulk isnt strong or durable enough gets 1 shot and Thanos isnt strong enough (until his ***** ass starts amping)

CaptainStoic
Why would you assume i think it would be easy? Sure team 2 would win but not "that easy".

So team 1 could win a few? I agree somewhat with you because of Thor's new level of power, he also seems more mystical than his classic days. Orion IMO would still push Thor with his Astro Force. Thanos shooting Galactus and making him fly for miles indicated that Darksied would/should lose against him at least 50 percent of the time. Lobo beating WWHulk? I really doubt it. Hulks healing factor is at the very least as good as Lobo's. he was seen healing from being reduced to bones and a stomach by those super insects in his imperfect future... I give Hulk the power advantage over lobo as well. Superman always holds his punches and sometimes he is made to pay for this arrogance (Lobo beating him is why I brought him up). Lobo would not pull this sort of thing on Bruce however.

Let's break it down.

1. Thanos vs Darkseid ...... 5/10 split for either.

2. Thor vs Orion..... Thor FTW 8/10

3. WWHulk vs Lobo...... WWHulk FTW 7/10

Very close fight, but I would bet on Team 1 to take this battle 6-7/10

iceman24567
So team 1 could win a few? I agree somewhat with you because of Thor's new level of power, he also seems more mystical than his classic days. Orion IMO would still push Thor with his Astro Force. Thanos shooting Galactus and making him fly for miles indicated that Darksied would/should lose against him at least 50 percent of the time. Lobo beating WWHulk? I really doubt it. Hulks healing factor is at the very least as good as Lobo's. he was seen healing from being reduced to bones and a stomach by those super insects in his imperfect future... I give Hulk the power advantage over lobo as well. Superman always holds his punches and sometimes he is made to pay for this arrogance (Lobo beating him is why I brought him up). Lobo would not pull this sort of thing on Bruce however.

Let's break it down.

1. Thanos vs Darkseid ...... 5/10 split for either.

2. Thor vs Orion..... Thor FTW 8/10

3. WWHulk vs Lobo...... WWHulk FTW 7/10

Very close fight, but I would bet on Team 1 to take this battle 6-7/10 Go by your break down team 2 gets 16/30 and team 1 gets 14/30 no expression

CaptainStoic
Go by your break down team 2 gets 16/30 and team 1 gets 14/30 no expression

Not really, if you bring in all of the variables which I don't want to do tonight, because it would become a who vs who after who falls type scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.