Zomg !!! Brock Lesnar Pwnt By The Stonecutters111 !!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JasonK4
The ref's call on Brock Lesnar accidental strike on the back of Frank Mirs head was a good call, but they did not need to pause the fight. This call may have caused Lesnar his debut match. Many have speculated that the the Stonecutters set up Lesnar because he refused to join the secret society and F-5's their leader, "Number 1".

Professor Capt Spaulding of BSU claims, " many believe the stone cutters believe in bizarre rituals such as the crossing of the desert, and dragging bolders of shame, while naked. They're also believed to be involved in civil war re-enactments, pertaining monkies." He also claims that "to become a stonecutter, you must survive a 13 story plunge while blind folded." Lesnar refused to take part in any of this and considered it bullshit. Could this be the real reason Brock Lesnar lost? Was the Ref a member of the STONE CUTTERS ?!?!?

mmm

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o175/lagomasino/stonecutters.jpg

Your thoughts?

Mr. Slippyfist
Ya damn rights it was those dirty crummy bastards.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Ya damn rights it was those dirty crummy bastards.
They're watching you type. uhuh

guy222
"runs for the hills"

big grin

Blax_Hydralisk
This is probably the most sound conspiracy in this forum.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
This is probably the most sound conspiracy in this forum. I had two really good ones as well. smile

Inhuman
Somehow this man is involved...

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Sports/nm_mcmahon_070831_ms.jpg

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by JasonK4
The ref's call on Brock Lesnar accidental strike on the back of Frank Mirs head was a good call, but they did not need to pause the fight. This call may have caused Lesnar his debut match. Many have speculated that the the Stonecutters set up Lesnar because he refused to join the secret society and F-5's their leader, "Number 1".

Professor Capt Spaulding of BSU claims, " many believe the stone cutters believe in bizarre rituals such as the crossing of the desert, and dragging bolders of shame, while naked. They're also believed to be involved in civil war re-enactments, pertaining monkies." He also claims that "to become a stonecutter, you must survive a 13 story plunge while blind folded." Lesnar refused to take part in any of this and considered it bullshit. Could this be the real reason Brock Lesnar lost? Was the Ref a member of the STONE CUTTERS ?!?!?

mmm

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o175/lagomasino/stonecutters.jpg

Your thoughts?

It's believed that the Stone Cutters are responsible for the absence of James Hoffa as well. Alleged Stone Cutters are George H. W Bush, Mr. T, and Steve Gutenberg.

KharmaDog
I never trusted Steve Gutenberg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.