Scorpion & Subzero vs Loz & Yazoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Scorpion
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs12/300W/i/2006/285/7/6/Scorpion__by_EmoBoy666.jpg

Subzero
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs22/f/2008/022/8/2/826ec28aec2da485.jpg

Vs

Loz
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/240/f/f/Loz_1_by_Blaise038.jpg

Yazoo
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/295/c/d/Yazoo_wp_by_aYaNe_HiToDe.jpg

Yeah who takes this two on two bout.

ThoraxeRMG
Loz & Yazoo speed blitz 'em. big grin

Furion
Loz tries to run at Sub, Sub freeeze and kick to pieces, Meanwhile, Scorpion kicks Yazoo's ass by flinging him around with his kunai.

SmashBro
That's an awesome picture of Sub-Zero. Where did you get that from?

Csdabest
I have no idea really. It was laying dormant on my old pc. I think it may have come from Deviant art or something. I dunno

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Furion
Loz tries to run at Sub, Sub freeeze and kick to pieces, Meanwhile, Scorpion kicks Yazoo's ass by flinging him around with his kunai.

Co-signed

chickenlover98
FF chars for the win, they just speed blitz

Blax_Hydralisk
No.

SmashBro
Originally posted by Csdabest
I have no idea really. It was laying dormant on my old pc. I think it may have come from Deviant art or something. I dunno

It's kind of rare to see the MK characters in a "cartoonish" kind of way.

Furion
Originally posted by chickenlover98
FF chars for the win, they just speed blitz
If Tifa kicked Loz's ass before in the church, (i mean when she kicked him into the bench) Then Sub's got this. Sub can simply freeze him and do what ever the hell he wants to him. Yazoo isn't that fast.

SHM
If Tifa kicked Loz's ass before in the church, (i mean when she kicked him into the bench) Then Sub's got this. Sub can simply freeze him and do what ever the hell he wants to him. Yazoo isn't that fast.

Hmm... You probably don't know that, but the Reunion Files states that Loz was just playing around with Tifa. Then he turned serious in the end, and kicked her ass.

Furion
Sub >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tifa. If Loz tries to speedburst at Sub, Sub can just freeze him. Yazoo vs Scorp is even more ridiculas. Scorp easily kicks Yazoo's ass.

Becci
Sub >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tifa. If Loz tries to speedburst at Sub, Sub can just freeze him. Yazoo vs Scorp is even more ridiculas. Scorp easily kicks Yazoo's ass.

A > B > C much?

Loz was not even trying in the church. You are clearly not giving him the respect he deserve.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Becci
A > B > C much?

Loz was not even trying in the church. You are clearly not giving him the respect he deserve.

How does this stop Loz from getting Frozen.

Becci
His speed.

Csdabest
Um He speed burst in straigh lines. Thats not hard to get out of. Loz tries touch him and subzero hops out his body and leaves and ice copy loz touches and gets turned to ice. Subzero then breaks him.

Becci
I do not think Subzero has time to react.

Csdabest
Loz is not that fast. Cloud had more than enough time to react and Subzero isnt a slow poke either. He can also do his ice barrier sending it outword freezing everything it comes into contact with.

Becci
Loz did not use the extent of his speed against Cloud.

Csdabest
Well to bad we didnt see it. So there no feats. So ohwell.

Becci
He did use his speed in the church. That should be enough speed for you.

Csdabest
Yeah it didnt really differ from the speed in the church to the speed in the tunnel.

Becci
I do consider it enough to outspeed Subzero.

Csdabest
speed is not going to stop him from being frozen

Becci
Speed if anything would stop him from being frozen.

Csdabest
Yea but he is a close range fighter. He has to get close. And Subzero can easily freeze people who get up close to him.

Becci
Would he not have to touch the target?

Burning thought
Subzero uses a lot of longrange attacks as well as attacks of deception, just like Csdabest said about the ice clone that is a nifty skill for freezing speeding opponents

Becci
I do not believe that Loz can win this fight, but I do think he is being vastly underestimated.

Csdabest
Im not underestimating Loz. This will be an extremely close fight given the characters abilities. Loz will not doubtedly mess Subzero up but once he gets frozen. Subzero just has to break him. Loz doesnt really have any one hit kill abilities. i would rather Seen Scorpion be matched up with Loz cuz Scorpion is faster and has Tele.

BaneOfJedi700
ok sub-zero the second most awesome ninja in MK vs some supposedly fast guy with ugly sideburns,

i'd have to go with the geezer with the freezer the one and only sub-zero

Terryc250
Unless Sub Zero has insane reaction times, Loz would speedblitz him.

Rewmac
Scorpion and Sub-Zero they are more skilled...

Becci
What made you come to that conclusion?

Csdabest
Subzero and Scorpion has been fight for thousand and thousands of years. Thats why. Experience and skill.

Terryc250
Can you show me teamwork on par with Loz and Yazoo? Theyre basically connected to eachother and have good teamwork

Csdabest
Given the universe there isnt much. But we see Loz and Yazoo team work going aginst one on one.If they only concentrate on one at a time the other gonna bite them in the arse

Becci
Subzero and Scorpion has been fight for thousand and thousands of years. Thats why. Experience and skill.

That is proof of experience, yes. Not necessarily skill, though. Like it or not, but it is not.

BaneOfJedi700
To have survived the thousands of years requires skill....

Becci
Not necessarily. Age does not prove skill.

Terryc250
Watch Loz and Yazoo's teamwork, unless SS and Scorpion have the ability to dodge bullets, they have no chance, Loz' punch creates huge ground waves and brings down a tower sized tree, a one good punch and it would crack scropions skull easily, bullets would penetrate scorps skull as well

watch at 1:50
Now5jv53Ihg

Loz' speed blitz at 2:15
5wXdUTBROBE

Csdabest
Um im pretty sure Sub and Scorp can dodge bulets. Specialy in the movie when Tanya shoit her gun. Subzero quicjly capped catching the bullet and froze the bulletand the gun snapping it off. SIm pretty sure Sub and scorp can survive their punches out of pure fact that they surived getting smacked around my Shao Khan hammer and fighting Jax with mechanical arms.Scorpion can teleport to intercept Loz on his speed run and make quick work on yazoo

Terryc250
Um im pretty sure Sub and Scorp can dodge bulets. Specialy in the movie when Tanya shoit her gun. Subzero quicjly capped catching the bullet and froze the bulletand the gun snapping it off. SIm pretty sure Sub and scorp can survive their punches out of pure fact that they surived getting smacked around my Shao Khan hammer and fighting Jax with mechanical arms.Scorpion can teleport to intercept Loz on his speed run and make quick work on yazoo

You mean this?(0:20)
31CioZ686Nk

He did not "catch" the bullet, all he did was freeze the gun erm the gun didnt even fire

What strength feats does Shao Khans hammer and Jax have that puts them on strength level of Loz?

Csdabest
i thought there was gunfire my bad. Also Jax strength is comparable to Loz as Jax punched the ground in the secound moviethe make the ground ripple. Shao kahn smacks people with his hammer and sends them crashing through walls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.