Sheikh Osama Bin Laden:“Message to the Peoples of Europe”

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

good-man

inimalist
lol, Osama is no Sheikh

Schecter
stupid sock tool. go get an inoperable brain tumor.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
OMG is osama bin laden posting on kMC?!!11!!?11??

=Tired Hiker=
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/whatshisname.jpg

Devil King
Someone should report the poster to the Dept. of Homeland Security and Interpol.

it might be a little more effective than a "ban".

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Devil King
Someone should report the poster to the Dept. of Homeland Security and Interpol.

it might be a little more effective than a "ban".
Whirly goin' get raped.

Devil King
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Whirly goin' get raped.

I don't think they do that anymore. I think now they force you to sit alone in a small room and watch Darly Hannah movies over and over again.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Put on Lifetime. Meredith Baxter-Birney has powers.

Shakyamunison
It seems that Osama Bin Laden is now a beaten man. He has stooped so low as to have to post on this forum. laughing no expression

Kram3r
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
OMG is osama bin laden posting on kMC?!!11!!?11??

With the ever-degrading quality of members it was bound to happen sooner than later.

leonheartmm
osama is a shiekh btw. but, that post seems more like some forwarding trend than an actual address by osama. ofcourse it cud be one, where did u get that good-man?

red g jacks
didnt seem like osama. throw in a couple death to americas or somethin.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by leonheartmm
osama is a shiekh btw. but, that post seems more like some forwarding trend than an actual address by osama. ofcourse it cud be one, where did u get that good-man?
His name is Whirly.

McLovin
Sheikh Whirlysplat.

Hahahah. That's rich.

jaden101

Schecter
i love bakala droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.