Best posts of the Comic Book Forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Quote a post which is funny, weird, or just off the charts from any Comic Book Forum thread. Also quote any good ownage or pwnage posts. If possible, cite the thread and give a brief explanation of the context of the post. Please, lets keep them clean and no member bashing.

DigiMark007
Don't we have one of these already?

Also, I'll reiterate Soljer's request to keep it above the belt. In the past threads like this turn into an excuse to post and make fun of fanboys. Such behavior will not be tolerated.

Citizen V
I think it was closed because of the afforementioned reason.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Also, I'll reiterate Soljer's request to keep it above the belt. In the past threads like this turn into an excuse to post and make fun of fanboys. Such behavior will not be tolerated.

As V mentioned - it was, unfortunately, closed.

I was hoping that making one from 'scratch' would make it easier to maintain as a humorous thread, and not a spiteful one.

Symmetric Chaos

Owned 131

From the "Best posts of the Comic Book Forums" thread.

TricksterPriest

DigiMark007
Damn. I never read that one. Not a bad parody of the poem. I wish I saw it in context.

TricksterPriest
Damn. I never read that one. Not a bad parody of the poem. I wish I saw it in context.

Click post and go back a few pages for the context. And thanks Digi. I figured you'd like it. big grin

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
BY THE GIANT FROZEN TESTICLES OF YIMR I SAY NAY

The inspiration for one of my spite thread memes. From the same thread as the previous post.

Capt Spaulding
i have a bout a million, i could dig up the mongoose post, and the KKK post, and every other bit of genius i've construed, but hey, tricks will do it for me smile

SmurphSmash!
Originally posted by Smurph
Lulz pwnt.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Can I blame Storm and Black Panther for being black? laughing out loud

JasonK4
Originally posted by Bad Ash231

Why haven't the mods banned him yet?

MightyEInherjar
Owned 131

laughing out loud thumb up

Here's one of mine.

Remember this one, Sym? wink

Isn't the key to, you know, not really nominate your own posts as "the best post" but someone elses...?

SmurphSmash!
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Isn't the key to, you know, not really nominate your own posts as "the best post" but someone elses...? I nominate this one.

Peek
Originally posted by Alfheim

So if he gets mad he most likley can reach the speed of light or faster. Hell im not saying that Hulk will even win but as far as im concerned Flash is getting hit.

no expression

llagrok
Can I blame Storm and Black Panther for being black laughing out loud

I'm Nvr's herald cool

we all know I hate nvr 'cause the colour of his skin

Lots of good ones from TP laughing

Peek
laughing out loud

Citizen V
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
i have a bout a million, i could dig up the mongoose post, and the KKK post, and every other bit of genius i've construed, but hey, tricks will do it for me smile

Please don't, it's painful enough when I read your posts the first time around.

Originally posted by llagrok
Lots of good ones from TP laughing

lulz.

pwned.

grey fox
Originally posted by Citizen V

Owned

Soljer

Capt Spaulding

Either cause you don't have your reading glasses on, or it's just natural for you crazy tea-sipping brits to have literacy problems. Need I bring up my old friend Hercules? Who had other issues as well, and clearly you do too, for it's all to apparent that someone pissed in your cornflakes smilefist . Now do me a favor and run to the dentist, along with the rest of your gingivitis plagued nation, and put your glasses on. Kthx Old Bean. smile

Now I may not be a big city lawyer, but You'd think it being the 21st Century and all, your nation would have gotten over Plagues...

Mr. Slippyfist
Val

batdude123
Either cause you don't have your reading glasses on, or it's just natural for you crazy tea-sipping brits to have literacy problems. Need I bring up my old friend Hercules? Who had other issues as well, and clearly you do too, for it's all to apparent that someone pissed in your cornflakes smilefist . Now do me a favor and run to the dentist, along with the rest of your gingivitis plagued nation, and put your glasses on. Kthx Old Bean. smile

Now I may not be a big city lawyer, but You'd think it being the 21st Century and all, your nation would have gotten over Plagues...

barker

Well that was a sorry attempt at ownage, to say the least.

Citizen V

Are you trying to prove my point for me? erm

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Quote a post which is funny, weird, or just off the charts from any Comic Book Forum thread. Also quote any good ownage or pwnage posts. If possible, cite the thread and give a brief explanation of the context of the post. Please, lets keep them clean and no member bashing.

Capt Spaulding

lulz, not really, and I kinda figured I wouldn't be able to bait you either. But I attempted...Why aren't you on MSN anymore, or are you just on when i'm not on mhmm

Mr. Slippyfist
Had to...
Originally posted by Katsu
When you know of the occult, it is obvious:

George Lucas movies are used for Monarch Mind Control programming. They implant these movies as "realities" in alters. Alters are created by splitting a persons mind using torture, perfected by Josef Mengele aka Dr. Green in WOII concentration camps. George Lucas movies are also filled with New Age religion/philosophy/occult symbolism.

CBS is Columbia Broadcasting Systems. Columba is an 'Aphrodite' goddess which symbolises the negative, death and destruction, aspects of the female energy. We also have British Columbia, Columbia Pictures, Columbia University, the Space Shuttle Columbia, and District of Columbia. The logos of these Columbia organisations: Columbia Pictures has the lady holding the lighted torch, Columbia University has the lighted torch, and CBS uses the all seeing eye. Pure occult symbolism here.

AOL Online has the pyramid + the all seeing eye in the logo, that is no coincidence, occult coincidence alright. The owner of AOL is Rupert Murdoch, a well known Illuminati and big buddies with the Rothschild bloodline.

This occult symbolism is in our face 24-7. Its basically telling us how stupid we are for not seeing it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer vs Thor... laughing

Originally posted by Papa Smurph
I've always wondered

despite Thor having proven himself to be more powerful then Surfer on multiple occasions

Surfer draining Superman has always been a factor in their fights

why isn't Thor draining Surfer of his power cosmic a factor in this one?

Thor 10/10 though.

Thor just has Surfer's number.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Had to... Did that dude just try to say Rupert Murdoch owns TIME/WARNER? Because that's simply not true.

Citizen V
lulz, not really, and I kinda figured I wouldn't be able to bait you either. But I attempted...Why aren't you on MSN anymore, or are you just on when i'm not on mhmm

Probably, I need to sleep nowadays, seeing as I actually work now.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Juntai
Did that dude just try to say Rupert Murdoch owns TIME/WARNER? Because that's simply not true. I'm trying to imagine your reaction to the whole Conspiracy Forum then... sleepy

Mr Master
Nvr classic ...

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

I run a company.
I just had dinner with the govenor.
I just did an interview on a local station at the last minute.
I've sang in front of the president.
I've fought Thugs in the hood.
Argued with racist teachers for better grades.
Been openly gay in school, work, the hood,
and even str8 bars and you tell me I"m a coward.
I've got spades of courage.
You are nothing. Less than actually to me. You know nothing of real courage. Look a racist cop in the face while driving a luxury car
and then you'll know something about courage. Bytch.

I don't know what to say ... gogogaga, I guess.

Unnatural-POWER

I don't appreciate Stereotyping, especially nonsensical stereotyping!

willRules
Racism is wrong, unless you are insulting the French yes

And the only comment there that was true, was that we Brits urinate in each others cornflakes.

Faceman
I found this one interesting...

Originally posted by blackwarrior
You the moron fool. Big on name calling on this forum I would love to hear that face to face. You gutless anally retentive fecking idiot.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Mr Master
Nvr classic ...
I don't know what to say ... gogogaga, I guess.

I was looking for that one smile

skyfather
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I thought Gladiator was on Pre Crisis Superman's level. At least he was meant to be, and was written as such.

Amp
laughing out loud

CS isn't that bright.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Faceman
I found this one interesting...

Originally posted by blackwarrior
You the moron fool. Big on name calling on this forum I would love to hear that face to face. You gutless anally retentive fecking idiot. Lulz i was confused when he typed that.

King_Mungi
Spidey is stronger and faster, and he has a form of TP himself. I almost see a Firelord beating happening to Arthur.

Arthur=Aquaman

Amp
laughing out loud

CS is legend.

skyfather
Originally posted by Dgw2007
Thanos/Mongul/Apocalypse/Darkseid/Highfather/Horsemen of Apocalypse vs. LS
Thanos has Heart All 7 gems
evey person has ring on the team
all weapon and armour for the team are made of a mix of all the fake metals in DC and marvel toghter
War (WWH)
Death (Wolverine)
Famine (Ultimate Juggernaut)
Pestilence (Mister Sinister)

whatdur

Juntai
Originally posted by skyfather
whatdur whos ls?

skyfather
whos ls?
who am i?or the smiley-its "dur"what

Juntai
who am i?or the smiley-its "dur"what no, LS, whover he's having that team fite?

skyfather
no, LS, whover he's having that team fite?
LS,he meant LT smile

Amp
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Ok this is WWh after mieks statement, when he was wrecking the eastcoast wit his footsteps. He is generally considered as an about skyfather level brick How far can he go in this gauntlet with no rest inbetween for the first 7 fights

1. juggernaut
2. wonderwoman
3.angry savage hulk
4. sentry
5. normal superman
6.thor
7.beta ray thor
8. warrior mad thor
9. onslaught fighting hulk
10.mangog
11. thanos
12.Odin

gets to 11 and stalemates Thanos.

Originally posted by Kutulu
Makes it to 11.

laughing out loud

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Amp
Still wrong. Originally posted by jks
No, it was right. That's why your account is restricted now
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Aj will never learn.

Badabing
who am i?or the smiley-its "dur"what dur

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
Reenactment of a MM/GS debate...

"MM: Hey, why don't I just repost the same thing over and over and over again!? Even if they start questioning it, I'll still repost it over and over again!!!

GS: You are SO wrong. Phoenix held reality in the palm of her hand!!! She's the spark of creation. The Living Tribunal pays homage to her!!!"

And that was verbatim. no expression

Mr Master
lmfao

batdude123

Mr Master
You meanee ... stick out tongue

batdude123
hug

Mr. Slippyfist
No he didn't... and that book's non-canon even if he did get beat... Originally posted by spidey-dude
again with the cannon crap. thats everyones exuse now these days when they see that there idol gets there ass kicked they say the book isnt cannon. and i have the book and yes SS gave gladiator some hard hits for attacking ego but at the end they both survived.

Galan007
U gotz f*ckin pwnzerd! vin

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
dur Intelligence>>>>>>>>Sarutobi700

dur Articulation>>>>>>>>Sarutobi700

dur Humor>>>>>>>>Sarutobi700

dur Sensibility>>>>>>>>Sarutobi700 Lulz?

Galan007
Originally posted by Violant2Dope
Firelord was gay for Airwalker and being gay myself I say he wins.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You can't possibly be gay. No gay person I know calls themself a Flaming Homo. Sounds like a bad interpretation of what gay is or how a gay person would identify themselves.
Originally posted by Violant2Dope
I am so gay. I even have a lisp in real life.
haermm2

pr1983
no expression

Rorschach
Originally posted by pr1983
no expression
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/peaches.gif

pr1983
Originally posted by Rorschach
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/peaches.gif

biscuits

King Kandy
This was nvrbeenwthagirl.

SmurphSmash!
Make your own superhero thread...

Originally posted by The Mean Queen
Name: Daniel Wallace

Codename: Master WALL

Wealth: Bruce

Strength: WWH

Intelligence: Briniac 417 with Batman's analytical mind.

Fighting Ability: Karate Kid

Psychic Ability: Phoenix force

Speed: Speed force FLASH

Spirit: Wolverine

Magic/Mystic Ability: Doctor Strange or Doctor fate

Endurance: Trion Juggernaut

Durability: Superman 1m

Healing: Deadpool

jinzin
Lmao

From the Punisher vs. DC earth thread.
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Threat, yeah okay. To some people. Threat to DC Earth? Yeah he's a regular Imperiex. no expression

Estacado
Originally posted by Estacado
Couldn't Prime just rip Thanos open like he did to Monarch?mmm
Originally posted by quanchi112
He didnt rip Monarch in half he ripped his armor off. If he rips Thanos suit off he wont explode now will he?
ermm

pr1983
Originally posted by jinzin
Lmao

From the Punisher vs. DC earth thread.

laughing

Bad Ash231
ermm

You don't understand quanchilogic. angryshakefist

Blight
Any post by me = basically the best posts on the internet... let alone a comic forum.

batdude123
Oddly enough, that's one of the most humble statements you've ever made on here.

Blight
Originally posted by batdude123
Oddly enough, that's one of the most humble statements you've ever made on here. I know 313

Citizen V
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
You don't understand quanchilogic. angryshakefist

You don't understand quanilingus. ermm

Bad Ash231
You don't understand quanilingus. ermm

What the f*ck is that. ha-son

Estacado
Something like this......ha-son

Even though he couldnt do the same thing to Conner?

Who did he rip in half let alone anyone in Thanos' league? smile
WTF are you talking about?no expression
You are so full of shit...
When has Prime ever tried to rip Connor in half?
He ripped Monarch's armor open when his "upgrade" almost faded away no one was able to even scratch his armor including the combined power of roughly 50 Captain Atoms and 3 Supermen.
Uhm the point is that he couldnt rip Thanos in half because he hasnt even done it to weaker characters. He didnt rip Monarch in half. no expression

batdude123
Something like this......ha-son

laughing

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
"it is nonetheless conceivable that Sentry's powers are limitless, and may even rival those of the Silver Surfer's and Phoenix's."

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Sentry_(Robert_Reynolds)

Since Marvel says that Sentry is as powerful as phoenix force: who do you think would win between him and SuperMan Prime ?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Actually even Hulk couldnt beat Cap easily.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He's right... shifty

Soljer
He's right... shifty

You didn't quote anything...

Mr. Slippyfist
You didn't quote anything... Just because Hammer is a Wolverine fan, that doesn't mean he's a nothing, it just means he's... 'different'.

Battlehammer
lol

Galan007
Originally posted by Grammaton
there has been no evidence that DD can even evolve on the fly Originally posted by h1a8
Are you Satan? Nothing but lies is coming from your posts.
You simply cannot tell the truth can you? Are you a pathological liar? "Are you Satan?"

crylaugh0

Unnatural-POWER
Lol.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
"Are you Satan?"

crylaugh0

laughing

Rorschach
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I don't hate superman but to say superman was 100% original would be a lie. Anyone hear of Gladiator? Predates superman by a couple of years. Someone gets a cookie if they can find the similarities between Gladiators real name and Kal-El/Clark Kent. Your gonna be shocked lol.

Blight
Not the Marvel Gladiator, right?

Edit- Oh, I see... the Novel.

Rorschach
Originally posted by Blight
Not the Marvel Gladiator, right?

Edit- Oh, I see... the Novel.

He meant the Marvel version.
Someone gets a cookie if they can find the similarities between Gladiators real name and Kal-El/Clark Kent. Your gonna be shocked lol.

Kallark

nimbus006
Originally posted by tjcoady
Seeing as how your tag here is "Cartesian Doubt," why don't we handle this from a Cartesian perspective.

Lets see, lets see. Descartes, Descartes. Wasn't he the guy who was basically utterly invalidated by Spinoza and had holes poked through him by everyone from Liebinez to Bacon to Nietzsche? (looks through drug and booze-addled memory)

Why, yes! Hm, I seem to recall that he was all about eliminating doubt by disregarding the evidence of the senses as he established through his well known and useless "wax argument."

If we go ahead and reduce everything down, down, down to its most basic terms, then, what Descartes attempts to postulate is that empirical evidence is moot because we can never be sure we can rely on it. Therefore, deduction is rather better than induction.

Ooookay, proceeding from this framework lets see what we can make of your argument herein.

Hm, well, a misplaced comma, an incorrectly used colon, and a horrifically misspelled word. And how does one "where say?" It sounds fascinating and kind of fun. Is it a bit like ventriloquism? Other than these egregious grammar errors, I can follow you thus far.

You start your next sentence off with "though" implying that you're about to refute a statement. An example would be, "Though Superman has heat vision and the Martian Manhunter is susceptible to flame, J'onn's various other powers more than make up for Superman's fire-based attack."

Wait, that's not what you're doing at all. Instead you just start off with the word "though" and then flow into a statement that doesn't seem to make any sense at all. Instead you merely state that apparently this oddly named "Midknighter" fellow (what comics does he appear in? I don't believe I've ever read them) and Wolverine happen to have what seems to be a "far superior super power" (hey! Bonus alliteration points!), they can thus beat more powerful enemies then Iron Fist. Er, alright.

The next postulation seems to be attempting to establish a point that I believe was made already, in a much more clear manner than what you're saying here... by the person you're arguing with? Then why are you disagreeing with them?

So it's the old if "X" is superior to "Y" and "Y" is superior to "Z," then "X" is superior to "Z," in which "X" represents this bizarre "Midknighter" dude, "Y" is equal, apparently, to Wolverine, and "Z" is a stand-in for Iron Fist deal.

Wait, what is this odd logic in the next statement. Even if you believe the aforementioned equation, then your following argument for why it's invalid doesn't make... any sense at all. If "X" is superior to "Z" then... how exactly is "Z" also superior to "X?"

And how exactly is Mindset himself a conclusion, as evidenced by your fascinating argument "youre conclusion?" And why are you incapable of using apostrophes? And why are you arguing with the exact point he made only using more convoluted and less thought out statements? And why am I refuting what you're saying at length even though it's pretty clear that anyone who reads it would realize it doesn't make any sense? And why do you spell argument like that, not only once but twice, even though KMC has a spell check? And why can't you figure out what the f*ck Midnighter's name is, even though people have already pointed it out? And what on Earth are you trying to say? And why are you speaking in such highfalutin speech when you can't even spell "were" correctly? And why am I so infinitely more clear than you when I've been drinking for the past thirteen hours straight and I'm exceptionally high? And why...

... head explodes

clapping

tjcoady
Originally posted by nimbus006
clapping

Hahaha... awesome.

Thanks man. It's always been a dream of mine to have a post in the "best posts" thread.

nimbus006
Originally posted by tjcoady
Hahaha... awesome.

Thanks man. It's always been a dream of mine to have a post in the "best posts" thread.

Deservedly so my friend.

Mr. Slippyfist
I think he's been listening to my Gladiator/Superman statements... ermm

Awesome!

Rorschach
Anybody have that Carver quote where he says what Wizard says about Superman should be taken more seriously than what actually happens in Superman comics?

King_Mungi
This it?

Originally posted by carver9
I know that youre not going to accept this but in wizard the writer of justice did state that he wanted the same aritist to draw for justice and he said that there counter part and powers were basically portrayed as being no different.

If the writer said it, you cant take that away from him. Thats why its good to read wizard every now and then, you'll get info from some of the writers.

Soljer
Anybody have that Carver quote where he says what Wizard says about Superman should be taken more seriously than what actually happens in Superman comics?

laughing laughing laughing

No, but I recall that. Good times.

Rorschach

Rorschach
Remember guys, Superboy-Prime is not as powerful as Superman.

Wizard says so.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/wizard_magazine_195_46.jpg

Soljer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8620981& amp;highlight=wizard+forumid%3A77+userid%3A28664#p
ost8620981

Its like this imo
wizard>>>>>>>>>>>>comics>>>>>>>>>>>>>fans

Comics has made to many mistakes on characters. They seem to do a lot of up and down grades on characters.

Badabing
I don't hate superman but to say superman was 100% original would be a lie. Anyone hear of Gladiator? Predates superman by a couple of years. Someone gets a cookie if they can find the similarities between Gladiators real name and Kal-El/Clark Kent. Your gonna be shocked lol. whatdur

Rorschach
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8620981& amp;highlight=wizard+forumid%3A77+userid%3A28664#p
ost8620981

laughing out loud

Soljer

King_Mungi
Lulz, who said that?

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Lulz, who said that?

Poster on herochat. I believe he was being facetious, but regardless; it was pretty funny when I first read it.

Rorschach

Raoul

Rorschach
Originally posted by Raoul
shock

Carver lied. whimper

willRules
This quote is brilliant, especially out of context.....

Originally posted by manjaro
ewwwwww he didnt even pleat and even out his skirt before he sat down like a normal girl would....so that means its full fledged sweaty ass on leather......ewwww her couch is only protected by a thin layer of cotton underwear...

Kutulu
Some comments from Countdown 05:

Blight
He meant the Marvel version.

Kallark Gladiator the Marvel Version predates Superman? ummmmm are you sure?

Rorschach
Originally posted by Blight
Gladiator the Marvel Version predates Superman? ummmmm are you sure?
Hey, don't question my Superman knowledge. I know what I'm talking about. crackers

King_Mungi
People think Gladiator ie. Kallark (1977) came out before Superman (1938)?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Sado22
phantom, i'm flaming you. did you know that? big grin Originally posted by Badabing
Warned for flaming.
hysterical

Rorschach
in the cartoon, didn't he get take down from like one direct hit by a sentinel...or was that morph? my memory is a bit shaky

also, midnighter is by far the fastest, then Spiderman or deathstroke

the show was very true to the comics...it was as good as canon, in fact the show was better than most xmen comics as it portrayed the characters very well

frankly, I take that show over most of the comics

they portrayed every character perfectly...Wolverine was done very well (good voice acting)

Battlehammer
hahahahahahaha nice I was just gunna do this

Rorschach

ScarletSpeed

The Pict

haermm

Good voice acting>comics

Mr. Slippyfist
Wolverine, remember, he is the most dangerous man on the planet due to his adamantium claws. Those words came from marvels own mouth.

Raoul

ugh.

Battlehammer
though it was dumb of him at least it was not made up lol, marvel has said similar things like that.

and it still not as bad as some of the other posts ont his very page lol

Soljer

Hell, I'll even go as far as saying that ironman is more powerful since he does have more power at his disposal then superman

kandysadumbass
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um like I said, Sentry alone can take this, he's already stalemated Galactus and this guy is below Galactus in every attribute except for powers.

So... in other words... you think WWH would be able to do it even easier?

I never said that. It was PIS that WWHulk won and PIS isn't allowed on this forum.

Heh...

So, you believe it wouldn't be pis for Sentry to stalemate Galactus?

If you're being serious of course. smile

Yes given that him being Galactus level was already established, later showing where he is below his established levels are PIS.

Where was it established he's Galactus level?

It was established when Spiderman said it.

Kandy is the FOB of Sentry.

Soljer

ultimatethor

The Pict

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Galactus level and beyond! Is he even serious anymore?

Master-Borg
every single post by battlehammer

DigiMark007
MB, we don't need unsolicited shots at other members. You should be above that. Consider this informal, but don't let it happen again.

As always, this thread is allowed to stay open so long as it doesn't devolve into bashing and finger-pointing at those who are perceived to be dumb. I feel the need to reiterate this because most posts are fine, but this thread has crossed that line more than once, and I won't tolerate its continuation.

Zeitgeist
Digi's such a tool...

Add this one to the thread...
MB, we don't need unsolicited shots at other members. You should be above that. Consider this informal, but don't let it happen again.

As always, this thread is allowed to stay open so long as it doesn't devolve into bashing and finger-pointing at those who are perceived to be dumb. I feel the need to reiterate this because most posts are fine, but this thread has crossed that line more than once, and I won't tolerate its continuation.

Soljer

thumb up. Bashing isn't needed.

llagrok
every single post made by Digi

shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
every single post made by Digi

shifty

Agreed. But...

That joke was already done a post above my last one.

Master-Borg

As always, this thread is allowed to stay open so long as it doesn't devolve into bashing and finger-pointing at those who are perceived to be dumb. I feel the need to reiterate this because most posts are fine, but this thread has crossed that line more than once, and I won't tolerate its continuation. confused i complimented him

Citizen V
confused i complimented him

And that's Digi's compliment to you.

Your posts are so good, he'll only give you an informal warning.

Be proud, brother.

Battlehammer
confused i complimented him
shut up, pleases do not lie and insult ever ones intilligences

Battlehammer

thannks

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
shut up, pleases do not lie and insult ever ones intilligences I find your posts funny...that's not an insult

xmarksthespot
I find your posts funny...that's not an insult Good god, shut up, it's not amusing and you're wasting everyone's bandwidth.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by james2099
If you want hulk to lift or brace 150 billion tons because you want so much for him to have done it, Then believe what you want, But look at other posts on here and see that even people who like hulk will tell you that he never braced or lifted the full weight, And what he did brace, HE could not hold it for long....So hes not very strong after all now is he??

Also, more genuinelyOriginally posted by xmarksthespot
Good god, shut up, it's not amusing and you're wasting everyone's bandwidth.

Faceman

King_Mungi
A whole thread of breakdown:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=481520

sad
This is why doves cry

WrathfulDwarf
Seriously....I wasn't trying to bait anyone...ermm

King_Mungi
I think it was just the straw that broke the camel's back

Faceman
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

OK Dwarf, this is your official warning. Don't let it happen again. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

dur

Citizen V
After reading that thread, I have to agree with a sentiment present in that thread.

The mods aren't worth two shits if they let posters like him back. ermm

Battlehammer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Good god, shut up, it's not amusing and you're wasting everyone's bandwidth.
thanks and cosigned.

WrathfulDwarf
After reading that thread, I have to agree with a sentiment present in that thread.

The mods aren't worth two shits if they let posters like him back. ermm

Hate to break it to ya....but it's a temp.

Mr Master

Imo, Phoenix is more powerful performing "Phoenix work" than in battle.

Perhaps that's why on panel the Phoenix is not even a part of the Cosmic Hierarchy.
Originally posted by LordKaos

she is not in the hierarchy
because those who are in it know she is seperate from them,
the only cosmic who is bold enough to manifest on the earth plane without an m-body.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Eh, that's neither here nor there.

Alucard25
Originally posted by h1a8
And your logic fails. You can have the power of TOAA but if you are both slow and are able to die or be koed then you would lose to someone who can operate faster than you can.

lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>