Luke Cage vs Mr. Incredible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
I don't think Mr. Incredible can beat Ben but can he beat Cage?

Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

iceman24567
Hmm Mr. Incredible does have some uber strength feats but Luke Cage is Luke Cage. The true question is whos baby would win in a fight? It's been hinted that baby Cage may be a uber meta. Jack-Jack is the shiz.

Darth Martin
I love The Incredibles but Cage is has steel-hard skin. Wouldn't he be kind of invulnerable to Bob Parr's attacks. How strong is Cage in the Marvel Strength Class system cause I think Mr. Incredible is around Ben Grimm's level of strength.

Cap'n Happy
Unless Marvel has once again upped Cage's strength, he is a bit behind Bob Parr in this contest. Durability wise, Luke's steel hard skin would seem to give him an edge (though we never really got to see just how tuff Mr. Inc. was... got to be kind of durable). Cage is a street fighter, but Incredible is no slouch... I think Mr Incredible wins 6/10- if he gets in too much trouble, he can always sick Jack-Jack on him.

But maybe it IS time to give the Incredibles a rest against actual comic book characters (unless they are humorous ones like Plastic Man, Great Lake Avengers, Ambush Bug...)

Newjak
Mr. Incredible was a legit Class 75-100 in the strength department. He was also a very agile and quick strong man.

He was also durable enough to take a bomb blast strong enough to knock a bank vault door off its hinges.

I say the guy could beat Luke Cage 8-9/10

And would give the Thing a run for his money in a fight.

guy222
luke loses

endrict
Cage gets a upgrade, since this is not a good fight.

Cage gets same STR level and time to get use to it.

Who wins?

Darth Martin
Bob Parr ftw!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.