You Say it's your Birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

texgodiva2s
happybdayYou Say it's Your Birthday!!! happybday

it's (not) my birthday too!! Happy Birthday to fine piratistas!!clapping

At this point in time, seems to be the Imperial Pirate Diva and the Regal WilloftheWisp.

(okay, Cotton's parrot spilled the rum on you both.)

Since Jaeh's birthday thread made so much happy happy I would like to establish
this as a celebratory one we can use as we need to Happy Birthday them what's got 'em!!

Many Happy Birthdays to you Imperial Pirate Diva!! Soon come Regal WilloftheWisp.
Love love love birthdays!!~

Tramps Lady
wheeee!!!!! happy bday....i think...? lmao now im bored...

willofthewisp
Aw, thanks.

Sifzensinril
Happy Birthday Diva!
And Willo, your Bday is today or not?

savvysparrowluv
Happy Birthday! Buon Compleano!

*does happy birthday dance*

I'll have to rent you both Jack Sparrows from Jaeh's shop big grin

willofthewisp
22nd, sif

PirateDiva
lol....awwww Thanks loves! How sweet! smile

This totally put a smile on my face 2day!! Can ya'll believe I had to start skool 2day....on my Birthday! lol

Anywhoo Thank you so much for the bday wishes! big grin Love u all!

texgodiva2s
Piratistas, Miz Savvy snuck one by us--She's boycotting her birthday wishes from one and all!! Oh, and I get to say something I've always loved reading. Ahem, <clearing throat, achieving the correct frame of mind to be seriously celebratorical (a word?)>

Miz Savvy, You sly puss!! Happiest of (belated) birthdays--hope you did some of everything you love in a fashion best suited to a coolbeans kinda gal!! Many many more--one year closer to fame and glory!!

katelovespirate
Awe! Happy Birthday! I wish you much piraty joy in the coming year. smile

PirateDiva
Darling SAVVY!!!!! Your BIRTHDAY was yesterday!! OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!!!! I Hope you had a wonderful day!! Love ya! Muah!!! Cheers to you love! beer

KizzMaster
HBD pirate women! Don't kill me...the evil skeletal pirate! Hope your day is great!

texgodiva2s
Well, cool beans, now I know how to spell a new sound word for kisses--Muah!! Ta dearie PiDiva--life is good.

Welcome on KizzMaster--are you a decent sort? Are you willing to sign the Articles? Can you pledge to whatever the piratey speech to Cotton was in face of certain death as well as make gentlemanly salutations for happiest of birthdays? (lol at my own *bad* self) You have sent Happy BDs to an honored crew member, faithful she is to the Articles and her mates, capable to wield sword or tongue, strength of 10 becos Savvy's heart is pure, well skilled in matters vid or stories. So thankee KizzMaster, when might your bd be? big grin laughing

KizzMaster
Originally posted by texgodiva2s
Well, cool beans, now I know how to spell a new sound word for kisses--Muah!! Ta dearie PiDiva--life is good.

Welcome on KizzMaster--are you a decent sort? Are you willing to sign the Articles? Can you pledge to whatever the piratey speech to Cotton was in face of certain death as well as make gentlemanly salutations for happiest of birthdays? (lol at my own *bad* self) You have sent Happy BDs to an honored crew member, faithful she is to the Articles and her mates, capable to wield sword or tongue, strength of 10 becos Savvy's heart is pure, well skilled in matters vid or stories. So thankee KizzMaster, when might your bd be? big grin laughing

Lol, wow thanks for all of that message. Though I kinda got confused halfway through it...I have to sign a paper or something? And if you mean Birthday (BD) it's the 23 of this month. 9 more days...

texgodiva2s
Ta dearie, not truly sign and happy of soon to be birthdays on you!! Coming out of the walls, you February bds are!! All my beloved universal thinkers, global view!! Articles refer to the pirate code that one would sign when they become pirates--contract if you will to become a member of a pirate crew *as we are here*. Obviously you're a decent sort...love love love your Hobbs--so miss him and Calvin doing their thang. Welcome on and I'm toddling off my watch to bed--night night and Happy belated birthday Miz Savvy!!

KizzMaster
Originally posted by texgodiva2s
Ta dearie, not truly sign and happy of soon to be birthdays on you!! Coming out of the walls, you February bds are!! All my beloved universal thinkers, global view!! Articles refer to the pirate code that one would sign when they become pirates--contract if you will to become a member of a pirate crew *as we are here*. Obviously you're a decent sort...love love love your Hobbs--so miss him and Calvin doing their thang. Welcome on and I'm toddling off my watch to bed--night night and Happy belated birthday Miz Savvy!!

Yeah, Calvin and Hobbes rock the seas! Well, I'm hoping to be a part of the pirate crew. I wanna be Grapple. =)

savvysparrowluv
Aw, thanks so much you guys! big grin big grin big grin T'was a great birthday, I got two POTC-themed bday cards from my parents (YES! Haha, I feel lucky they're supportive of the pirate craze).

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
I've been gone for so long that WILLO and DIVA deserves a lonnnnng birthday greeting!

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big grin

told you it's be long.. stick out tongue

Happy Birthday Willo and diva and God bless ya both!

willofthewisp
Thank you so much!

PirateDiva
Awww Thank Ya Darling!! Missed Ya Jaeh...where the heck have ya been? lol

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
*it'll be long* garmf. stupid.. finger... typing.. gah.

that question? I ask myself that every night, so even i don't know. stick out tongue

texgodiva2s
Hello, lovely Miz WilloftheWisp!! It's Will's birthday, she's so fine--it's Willo's birthday she's a lucky girl, got a cool guy, got a good mind, got a sweet dumpling of a CJ, and all the piratista love in the forum, and a birthday (I so love mine, I hope yours is wonderful and unique, rare as mountain air)--In May of 2009 we meet and greet, a serious toddy to be had and enjoyed as we admire the handsome new boy dashing about.
Love your big heart, clear thinking and as Jimmy Buffett says, like a Swiss Army knife all your other attributes and qualities. Have a ball!!

willofthewisp
Thank you, tex, and to savvy and Kate for your PMs. I am having a happy birthday, thank you!

PirateDiva
Here the thread is!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Willo!!! big grin Hope ur having a wonderful day!

Tramps Lady
happy birthday willo!!!!!!!!!!!!

VioletEyesPop08
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
========
========

Sifzensinril
I'm sorry I'm late, but Happy birthday, willo!

texgodiva2s
It's Texas Independance Day!! And who's next in the happy birthday department? I know someone's is in early March, maybe the 7th???

Also, did March come in like a lion for y'all?

willofthewisp
Windy, but sunny and warm...we'll see how my new location is. I'm leaving Texas, tex! I'm so saddened by that. This land grows on you.

So...any claimers for that March 7 birthday?

VioletEyesPop08

texgodiva2s
Miz Willo, oh, my--please add a bit of soil from here, a teaspoon or so, and have it in your bag so when CJ makes his grand entrance he can be born on Texas soil--hope your new place welcomes you for all you're worth (a smallish parade will do). Any critters--they say to pass your cats out a window to leave old home and in a window to enter new, a little butter on their paws and then they will stick around.

It's blowin' a bloody gale here on the coast--looking like warmed over black death to the north--my guess is rain within about 20-25 minutes. You know it always blows like stink right before the weather changes--that's them highs and lows for you. Now remember this, lovely WilloftheWisp May something or another, 2009, a cold beverage of our choice, me you and Kateloves and lots and lots of stories and hugs. I'm going to be so more proud of you when you reach your total majority--and I'm going to tell a small lie after you become famous and people say your name--I'll go (real quiet) "Yep, she was my roomie when she lived in Texas."--love you tons, hope it goes quickly and smoothly this move--set up your computer first!! God speed, Miz WilloftheWisp--blessings on your new home.

VioletEyesPop08
Aw, that must be so sad she is moving away from Texas.. I was not at all sad to leave Louisiana and curses to where I lived in FL anyway.. It's not really all that, but it's quiet.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/SouthMiamiBeach1.jpg
Miami Beach, directly on top of Miami

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/HollywoodFL1.jpg
Hollywood FL, directly below Fort Lauderdale.. (No, I don't know what that pink is.)

Awll, maybe I couldn't live there.. I did live here..

Hey.. the beach by where Johnny Depp lived most of his life:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/Halladale1.jpg

Well, I lived here first.. I found -0- pics of it. I must be there to command the waters.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/scan023001a.jpg
(Fort Lauderdale)

I went to the beach here, too, I know..:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/Pompano1a.jpg
(Pompano Beach, FL)

I lived at the border of Broward and Dade County I believe. We moved a lot when I was little. Unfortunately, Miramar was not a cool place, neither always so much Coral Springs, but I think that's where we lived. hm.. I asked my mom, but she was like she didn't know, but this was way back. I was just asking if we lived by Miami, but my parents never answer. It certainly was like Miami, just not quite the life I wanted at all.

Oh, I forget, I never lived in Fort Lauderdale.. I was just born there.. hrm.. but it was closer than living in another town. It makes a difference when you are there.. Oh yes, I found one, we lived in Davie........ but since it is not on the beach there are no pictures for it.. hm.. Haha, it stands over Miramir, on Pembroke Pines. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broward_County#Incorporated Hey, maybe we even lived in Deerfield Beach, FL. We usually move for my dad's job, so I dunno how we could have moved that much then. He worked for a famous FL bank that was shut down - Barnett Bank. big grin A cool place to be. I've been there. I learned to type while I was there.. But yea, Miramar was actually a big part of my life. I remember hearing it a lot. We lived in the Broward area until we moved to Jacksonville when I was in kindergarten and moved to Boca Raton adjacently above it on the beach in 2nd & 3rd grade, and then we moved back by Jacksonville to Saint Augustine ("Good-byyyyyyyye..... to blueberry pieeeeeeee........" whistling) There must had been a difference? Jacksonville is a class its own you know, though.

Oh yes, Miramar was the story of my life.. sad Not cool... I wonder what the people there think now - NOTHING! I want to say, oh yes, my childhood, Miramar, but now I cannot that I think of it. I wanted to say it to complain about Everything..

Oh well, wherever we lived, I always win..

Sifzensinril
well, I'm going to self-pimp myself and say it's my birthday today

Ditte3
Happy birthday. Happy Dance smile

Sifzensinril
thanks smile

willofthewisp
Happy birthday, Sif! Many happy returns!

PirateDiva
WooT WooT!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIF!!!!

Tramps Lady
happy bday sif!!! unfortunately, u girls were all mean and missed out on my bdaysad smile

okay, ill cheer up!!! happy bday sif!!!! *tackles to the floor* you know something? I love you THIIIIIIIS much *opens arms wide*

willofthewisp
I feel so bad, tramps! Happy birthday, sweetie. Is it a good day for you?

Sifzensinril
aww, thanks smile

And Happy Belated birthday, Tramps big grin

PirateDiva
awww Tramps!!! So sorry Hun!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DARLING!!! big grin

Tramps Lady
lol. thanks guyssmile *perks up*

now....its Sif's time to shine!!!smile

texgodiva2s
Well, Happiest of celebratory anniversaries dearest Sif!!

And you, you secretive darlin Birthday piratista, Miz Tramps, well, Happiest of the celebratory anniversaries to you as well, wither belated or ahead.

So, by the by, when might have it been this happy birthday of yours, I got that Miz Sifs was the 30-one, right? --

And by the way, only 3 months til my birthDAY MONTH!! I'll be eek! 72eek! , yeah too cool for a really old Piratista yes indeedy. laughing

beer laughing oaml !!s'loof lirpA s'tI ?!?tcepxe ay d'tahw, yeH

Tramps Lady
the 22nd it was....yessmile

texgodiva2s
Well, again Happiest Belated--I'm a total birthday hog--I really do celebrate the whole month--it's just easier on my friends and family. My almost favorite gift last year was never ending spagetti from my bff, Kate. She makes killa s'getti!! and I get to hang out with her where she lives about 5 times a year and then again, we make about three trips to the same areas for fishing and birding--so every time we got together last year--I got spagetti!!!! It was the cherry best--plus I could brag it was all for me. Not too much ego!

Ditte3
Happy birthday Tramps!smile

Tramps Lady
thank yousmile

J.P Jaeh_Poole
GAH! TRAMPS!!!!!
Happy Birthday!

*gives you a free Jack and a barrel of rum* enjoy!

Happy Birthday!

Tramps Lady
Yay *giggles*

texgodiva2s
toot MMMMMAAAAAAAAYYYY birthdays.......jump

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~gathering

partytime ~~~~Oh, May birthdays--here kitty kitty piratistas!! ~~~~ pirate2

texgodiva2s
Now Truly!!?? There are no birthdays to be celebrated in the merry month of May!!

Alrightee-dittee! Then step on up the two of you Geminis--We all know that Mr. Depp will be happily celebrating his birthday--we don't have even one on his day?

Nanami_XIV
My b-day is June 1. =) I'll be 17!!

J.P Jaeh_Poole
to whoever's birthday I missed- Happy Birthday! smile

I have to check on KMC more often... *thinks quietly to herself...*

texgodiva2s
Very happiest of celebratory days to you, Miz Nanami, and what will you do on that special day?
Whoa--just opened my big old birthday book and you share your day with Marilyn Monroe--WOO!!Also, Morgan Freeman and Andy Griffin!! Youse in some high cotton there, darlin'. Says you are a master of playing your cards close to your vest, love people, shrewd at handling money and CREATIVE!! Not a bad situation to be in--

Nanami_XIV
It's my bday! 8D Turn 17. And I got to ride a limo the other day with a few friends for 3 hours and go to the mall to the rainforest cafe to get some volacanoes. ^-^

texgodiva2s
clappingFar out, piratista!! You've given me a great idea for my nieces when they make your number--

happybday Hope you are thoroughly enjoying your day --I'd just like to say I love it when you post!! You never disappoint, present your thoughts in a bright way and have admirable personal values, strong-willed to boot.
thumbsup

Nanami_XIV
XD but I never post though!so far,the only thing I've done today is make a video..and spend some of my bday money

PirateDiva
Happy belated Birthday Nanami!!!

And Happy Birthday to all the June babies....Including MY BELOVED JOHNNY DEPP!!! I Love him! love

texgodiva2s
Okay, so I cut and paste--board me!! Load the cannons!!

Anyway--this is my choice of birthday song for my fellow piratistas--
Cos y'all are all fine as frog hair and cute as a speckled pup with a red bow
on Christmas morning!!

The longer I exist here, the more amazing life becomes--Terri Hendrix, If I had a daughter:

There's one smoother and this one is more raw--just Terri singing with Lloyd playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp_pA89117Q

Happy birthday to my beloved piratistas--celebrate forever. Eat dessert first (makes the waitresses where I eat breakfast go lol every time!).

texgodiva2s
Oh, crabby sisters....oh, lunatics, come out come out wherever you are and meet for our birthdays, we've come very far.

I'm a wily happy old birthday grande dame'!! It's my whole month!! I will of course share begrudingly with those Leos who are on the tailend of my birthday. Yesterday--I went to the beach--today I got 4 majors off my to do list--tomorrow, I intend to buy and win scratchy lottos--I think I've decided $70 is the amount. Oh, and I'm finding my IPOD and downloading off my IPODy card--I have no idea what that means...just gonna do it anyway. Friday, 4th of, will be the party of the 7 Tequilas--buddy has a birthday on the 3rd--and yes, I'm camping--no to driving after the 7--

life's just good that's all there is to it. flex

I think I really like the little flexy guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.