im back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wålshy
thought there should be another one of these no expression

oh and i watched that superbowl thing, the second game off american football iv ever seen and it was shit, and it was on until ****ing 3am, i was knackered getting up.

i bought sweets on the home as well

and now im drinking a pepsi and listening to blame halo 3 by james@war, the youtube guy

no expression

Rogue Jedi
I dont remember you.

McLovin
The GIANTS WON! HAHAHAHAHA

Wålshy
they told me you had a lot to drink

cruel jedi
welcome back

Wålshy
i didnt go away

cruel jedi
oh kk

Kram3r

Wålshy
hysterical

no expression

you scare me

cruel jedi
superbowl still sucks like shit yes

McLovin
Originally posted by Kram3r
YOU NO CLIT TASTING *******.

haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by cruel jedi
superbowl still sucks like shit yes AND SO DID THE MOTHER****ING POD RACE IN EPISODE ****ING ONE BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME MAKING THREADS ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A FIXED ****ING SCREENPLAY IT WAS THAT ANAKIN WON THE PODRACE INSTEAD OF SEBUBLA, DO YOU? NO. NOR DO YOU SEE ME COMPLAINING THAT YODA AND YADDLE DIDN'T HAVE SEX BEFORE HE LEFT FOR DAGOBAH IN EPISODE THREE. SO STFU AND GET THE **** OUT YOU UNAMERICAN SHIT!

Kram3r
Originally posted by McLovin
haermm

I'm angry. haermm

cruel jedi
AND SO DID THE MOTHER****ING POD RACE IN EPISODE ****ING ONE BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME MAKING THREADS ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A FIXED ****ING SCREENPLAY IT WAS THAT ANAKIN WON THE PODRACE INSTEAD OF SEBUBLA, DO YOU? NO. NOR DO YOU SEE ME COMPLAINING THAT YODA AND YADDLE DIDN'T HAVE SEX BEFORE HE LEFT FOR DAGOBAH IN EPISODE THREE. SO STFU AND GET THE **** OUT YOU UNAMERICAN SHIT!

laughing haha ok so if u say so stick out tongue

Kram3r
Originally posted by cruel jedi
laughing haha ok so if u say so stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
I WILL USE MY BLACK NIGGA HANDS TO ****ING FIST YOUR MOTHER PULL OUT HER STOMACH AND SERVE IT TO YOU FOR DINNER

crylaugh

Kram3r
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u154/Skeets_Sigs/2hrhbg7.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.