Strength levels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peek
Using Papa's way of determining strength, list some characters and they're strength level.

For example:

Superman - 100+
Luke Cage - 50
Thing - 100

Name some people and they're strength. smile

iceman24567
no expression
WWH 10000+

Galan007
All-Star Superman: 200 quintillion +.

iceman24567
Batkick infinite.

Peek
Um you list it as 100 or 100+. smile

Master-Borg
so a guy with 101 strength and another with 100000000000000000 strength will both be 100+

see how inadequate that system would be?

nimbus006
There are a million of these threads floating around, but here is a list I posted on another thread

If Superman is the standard at a level of 100, without any amping at all, then:

Hulk (current)- 98-99
Black Adam- 97
Captain Marvel- 97
Sentry- 96 (?)
Gladiator- 95
Thor- 94
Wonder Woman- 90
Martian Manhunter- 85
Hercules-55
Classic Green Hulk at normal/ calm) strength- 45
She-Hulk- 38
Namor- 40
Colossus- 41
Thing- 40
Iron Man- 35

Note: The number beside these characters does not indicate the "strength class" they are in. This is simply a scale to gauge strength levels. You will find that all of these characters are in the so called "100 ton range", some are just higher up that range than others.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by nimbus006
There are a million of these threads floating around, but here is a list I posted on another thread

If Superman is the standard at a level of 100, without any amping at all, then:

Hulk (current)- 98-99
Black Adam- 97
Captain Marvel- 97
Sentry- 96 (?)
Gladiator- 95
Thor- 94
Wonder Woman- 90
Martian Manhunter- 85
Hercules-55
Classic Green Hulk at normal/ calm) strength- 45
She-Hulk- 38
Namor- 40
Colossus- 41
Thing- 40
Iron Man- 35

Note: The number beside these characters does not indicate the "strength class" they are in. This is simply a scale to gauge strength levels. You will find that all of these characters are in the so called "100 ton range", some are just higher up that range than others.
Btw what is Luke Cage's strength level?

nimbus006
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Btw what is Luke Cage's strength level?

On this scale Luke Cage would probably be somewhere between 5-10.

Peek
You got it wrong.

Its going by class 100 scale. Like Namor is class 100. no expression

Peek
Originally posted by Master-Borg
so a guy with 101 strength and another with 100000000000000000 strength will both be 100+

see how inadequate that system would be? Thats how Marvel are doing it and its how this thread is doing it.

llagrok
Someone else did a thread similar to this.

His name started with A and ended with....hmm...K?

Faceman
Can you at least talk to Digi, so that he can post the characters in their respected fields on the opening post. Otherwise this will just become a big mess. You can do it with a voting system. For example, Superman is a class 100, then 4 or 5 votes that agree will have Superman placed on the class 100 range on your opening post.

Peek
Originally posted by llagrok
Someone else did a thread similar to this.

His name started with A and ended with....hmm...K? I shall search.

Peek
Originally posted by Faceman
Can you at least talk to Digi, so that he can post the characters in their respected fields on the opening post. Otherwise this will just become a big mess. You can do it with a voting system. For example, Superman is a class 100, then 4 or 5 votes that agree will have Superman placed on the class 100 range on your opening post.

If this becomes the official one then sure. smile

Kutulu
Hulk's would be 100+ base to potentially infinite based on anger level.

Faceman
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hulk's would be 100+ base to potentially infinite based on anger level.

I'm sure you wouldn't have too much trouble getting 4 or 5 posters to agree with this.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Peek
You got it wrong.

Its going by class 100 scale. Like Namor is class 100. no expression

Wonder Man = 100
Captain Atom = ???

Disappear
when did luke cage get bumped up to class 50?

also, when did hercules become more powerful than namor? i didn't follow his more-recent mini-series, but last i heard zeus had cut his power in half and he hadn't reacquired it.

Faceman
Originally posted by Disappear
when did luke cage get bumped up to class 50?

also, when did hercules become more powerful than namor? i didn't follow his more-recent mini-series, but last i heard zeus had cut his power in half and he hadn't reacquired it.

Well in his latest mini , he owned Wonder Man pretty effortlessly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.