Ten Days Till Dawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
WELCOME TO KEY WEST!!

Tourist from all around the country have gathered here for the summer. It was a bright and sunny day and the ocean was crystal clear. The streets were filled with people browsing and just exploring the islands. It was around one o'clock in the afternoon. The islanders seemed divided on the tourist; some hated them always coming down and packing up the isles while others loved the profits gained from them. Still everyone had a smile on their faces as they went to and fro about the place.

Music by Jimmy Buffett echoed throughout the city with hits such as A Pirate Looks at Forty and Son of a Son of a Sailor playing. Everyone was enjoying this fine June day.

TigerEyes
Baylee stepped out of her car onto the hot pavement. She looked around at the surrounding sites. The sound of the music filled her eyes and she immediatly knew that she was going to have one hell of a summer.
" Well let the fun begin"

android217
Donny passed the woman who had stepped out of her car. He stopped his car in front of hers and turned it off. The music could still be heard through the car. Donny opened his car door and looked at the woman. "Hey baby, you wanna party with me?" He grinned as he went back into his car to get his crutches.

darkxbox
lucas was spending his time in an arcade. he saw the two people coming out of cars on the street. he had seen them on the plane.

Passione
Eliza parked her jeep and took a few minutes to take in the sights. She normally hated loud music but her passion for Jimmy Buffet was more like an obsession. She grabbed her back and slammed her car door shut while singing along to the great Jimmy.

ESB -1138
Jack walked the crowded streets of Key West bypassing everyone. He came to the restaurant Margaritaville and went in. Just like outside Buffett music was playing. He was a local hero her so to say. Jack took a seat and looked about. Jack ordered his drink and started to hear the falling of the rain outside. It was a light drizzle of rain but enough to ruin the perfect summer day.

android217
"Ah damn," Donny frowned as it started to drizzle. "I guess I'll talk to you later." He headed for a nearby restaurant called Magaritaville. "It'll have to do." Donny said as he pushed the door open with one hand, and stepped in.

JacopeX
Hector lays on his towel in his trunks as he tries to enjoy his time here in Key West. He has met many different people from different states. He felt alot more relaxed than before when he was on the plane getting here. His cellphone started to ring with a very catchy ringtone. He picks up as he is just talking to a friend. He looks around trying to find something to do in this great day as he is going to get used to staying here for awhile.

Passione
Eliza could see people taking for cover as the rain came. But Eliza loved the rain. Instead of running and seeking cover she lifted her head up and let the rain fall on her face. She loved the feeling of being free.

JacopeX
As Hector began to feel the raindrops. He calmly grabs his towel and puts on his sandals as he grabs his shirt, puts it on and got everything together. He looked around for one quick moment and was then headed to his hotel as he has his stuff with him in a bookbag. He takes out his ipod out of his bookbag and puts on his earphones and began to play some latin music, even though the song did not go with the mood of the weather.

Hector: Damn, raining already?

android217
Donny sat down to a random stranger. "Hola amigo!" He screamed into Jack's ear. "What's your name bud?" He waved a waitress down and ordered a cola.

ESB -1138
The rain came down harder now and within a flash all the power on the island was out. Jack sat in the dark restaurant with a smile on his face, 'ahh...day one......so far it hasn't been what this place is suppose to be.' Jack joked to the man who sat down in front of him. 'Excuse me but I might as well head back to the hotel if the power is out,' he said as he stood up and headed outside into the streets of the city. Lightning came striking down all around the Keys.

android217
Donny grabbed his crutches and followed Jack. "Woah bud! You can't just leave me hanging," Donny grinned as he left his drink behind. "So where you from bud?" He struggled to keep up with Jack.

TigerEyes
Baylee jumped back in her car and drove down the rod a ways until she came to a more residential area. She scanned the addresses for the house she was renting while here. She finally came to the house she was staying at. She pulled up the drive way and looked up at the rather plain house. She stepped out and dragged her suitcase out of the back seat. She entered the house and was surprised to see the many large window that looked out at the beach.

The big EH
Jacen floated in the ocean despite the lightning and rain, he just floated. as he floated he thought of life, meaning, the universe and heat death. he floated completely in a trance, breathing in the salty air he moved his arms slowly to keep himself afloat better

(auto quote)

Passione
Eliza looked up to see the town was cloaked in a sheet of darkness. 'wtf is going on' She said to herself. 'It's meant to be summer and we have rain and lightening, and now a power cut.' She kicked her foot out in a puddle and decided that she should head for a hotel.

Her vacation was starting to suck.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by android217
Donny grabbed his crutches and followed Jack. "Woah bud! You can't just leave me hanging," Donny grinned as he left his drink behind. "So where you from bud?" He struggled to keep up with Jack.

'Are you sure you should be waddling so fast when it's raining? If you fall I'm not helping you,' Jack replied when suddenly an earthquake ran across the entire Florida Keys. The earthquake caused waves to crash onto the islands...some were flooded. Jack looked around and saw in the sky about eight military helicopters flying off to the east where the weather seems to be worse.

TigerEyes
Baylee looked out at the dark ocean and the high waves and noticed a figure floating in the water. She immediatly pulled out the sliding door and ran out into the rain.
" HEY YOU, YOU'RE GOING TO GET KILLED! YOU'RE THE MOST LIKELY THING TO ATTRACT THE LIGHTING!" Her hair started to stick to her face as the rain continued to poor down.

android217
"Haha!," Donny laughed as he unlocked his car door. "I have a feeling I'll be seeing you again... Bud." He got into his car and started it up. It refused to started for a moment but then it roared to life. Donny drove off to his hotel.

darkxbox
the power in the arcade went out,"damnit, i had a new high score too." he walked out side. his car had been stolen,"damnit." he saw donnys car rolling by, he held up his thumb.

JacopeX
Hector drove in his Lexus, wondering why all these hotels were booked. He was headed to house that he rented at last minute thanks to his grandmother's job in estate. He could only live in it for a month though and that was just enough time for him. He drove through the road as his windshield wipers were wiping at fast pace. He looks around with curiosity of how the neighborhood lookedl ike at it was pretty nice neighborhood to be next to such hot locations.

He then saw people standing in the rain. He drove by them, thinking they were alright as he first felt that they were lost. Hector kept driving until he finally drives into the driveway of the house he will have. Hector was very excited as he never lived in a house by himself. He turns the car off and gets out of the car with his duffle bag. As he shuts the door, he locks the doors as he was headed for the house. He sticks his hand into the mailbox and grabs the keys that were promised to be their. He opens the door and enters the house. He was amazed.

ESB -1138
Jack walked through the rain trying to get back to the hotel when suddenly the rain ceased. The clouds were dark and thick and no sunlight pierced through. Jack was nearing the hotel when he noticed a group of people at the docks just gazing off into the distance. Jack wanted to know what everyone was looking at as he joined the crowd.

Off in the distance a large object had appeared in the ocean; it was an ancient city. Military helicopters flew towards it from all directions. A captain of a small vessel rounded up a few men and took off in a small boat heading for the city. He was soon joined by many others. The clouds seemed to be forming over the city.

darkxbox
lucas decided to walk. he passed the docks and got in the group to get a look. he stopped beside jack."what do you think it is?"

Passione
Eliza's Car had come to a halt. Her faithful jeep just refused to work, 'GHRRRR!' Eliza said as she got out of the jeep and kicked it. She knew she wasnt fair from the hotel so she decided to walk the rest of the way. Thank god it had stopped raining.

The big EH
jacen had felt the waves increase as the city rose. he turned arround so that he was facing the ancient city. he dove down into the water with his goggles on and swam towards the city. clearly he couldnt make it, quickly anyway, but he just felt more comfortable in water, like he belonged. he wondered if it was that his ancient ancestors came from the water(he considers the first creatures on earth to be really distant ancestors) or maybe it was because he just belonged. he thught about this as he was submergred and when he came back up he had travelled around 50 feet and was within ten feet from one of the docks

TigerEyes
Baylee stepped back inside and got changed now that her clothes had become see through. She changed into a black tank top and short jean shorts. She went back outside and started to walk towards the dock that she could see in the distance.

JacopeX
Hector got into his Black american eagle shirt with a black american eagle hoodie over. He felt that this rain will soo ncome to a halt. And just in case the sun comes out afterwards, he can just take off his hoodie. He walked through the house which already had furniture that cannot be harmed in anyway since this house is not his. It is rented for a month only. Hector went downstairs, got everything together and locked the door behind him as he left the house. He was headed to his old lexus and enters it. He turns the engine on and steps on the brake to get the car on reverse. He looks back and heads his way out of the driveway and properly on the street.

He then switches the gear to drive and was on his way to the main street.

The big EH
jacen climbed up the dock. when he got on the dock he started to walk away to the parking area for the beach. he determined to find out what the hell that thing was

ESB -1138
An old captain got onto his small ship; the Downeaster "Alexa" but he had no crew. Jack's eye was drawn to the ship as he walked away from Lucas and approached the old man. 'You're not thinking about heading out to sea alone?'

'Aye...the sea be calling my name and I must answer,' the old man answered not even looking at Jack. 'For many a moon now I have sailed rough seas and these be no different. That city must have treasure that I be willing to claim.'

'Treasure? Hey let me help you get to the city!' Jack replied.

'You just be wanting some of the treasure...but I ain't as young as I once was and I could use some help...sure climb aboard.'

The big EH
jacen came rushing down the dock with scuba tanks and flippers "hey, hey wait!" jacen yelled at the boat and jumped on "mind if i come?" jacen asked the captain

android217
Donny's car halted at the nearby harbor. A small boat with only three people seemed to be heading towards the city. "Wait! Wait!" Donny shouted at the top of his lungs as he limped with his crutches to the the boat. "Hey! Let me go with you guys to the city!"

darkxbox
lucas snuck onboard and hid under some stuff.

JacopeX
Hector started to notice many cars bunched up in the parking lot. He parked his car where ever he can, since all these cars are not parked right and gets out of the car. He locks the doors and notices a harbor full of people and scuba divers. He also saw a ship around it. He wondered what is going on. He already felt the sudden curiosity hit him and went over to go check it out and he walks through the crowd of cars and through the crowd of people.

ESB -1138
'Aye...all may come along who wish free of charge...but it be costing you 50% of the treasure if ye be wanting to return,' the captain told everyone who seemed to have gathered around his vessel.

'I'm in...I guess,' Jack answered.

android217
"Hope you have an access ramp," Donny smiled as he lowered himself onto the boat. "Do we have any sort of protection?"

The big EH
Originally posted by ESB -1138
'Aye...all may come along who wish free of charge...but it be costing you 50% of the treasure if ye be wanting to return,' the captain told everyone who seemed to have gathered around his vessel.

'I'm in...I guess,' Jack answered. "i dont care much for treasure, i'm in" jacen said to the captain putting a t-shirt on

TigerEyes
Baylee had reached the dock and over heard the conversation about the treasure.
" Sounds fun, I'm in boys" She said very seductively.

darkxbox
lucas continued to hide and listen in on the others.

JacopeX

'I'm in...I guess,' Jack answered. Hector was up for a journey for this treasure. He felt great relief to have made this trip possible for himself to now have this opportunity. He walked trhough the crowd and to the captain quietly.

Hector: You can count me in as well, capt....

ESB -1138
'Very well...climb aboard...next stop the ancient ruins!' the captain shouted. Jack climbed onboard the Downeaster "Alexa" and looked off onto the distance at the city off in the distance. The ship begun to make its way towards the city as other sailors soon joined them on the sea making their way to the ruins.

TigerEyes
Baylee took a seat on the deck at the front of the boat. She watched the waves and wildlife around them as they sailed off.
She took this time to study the other people on the boat. To what she could see she was the only female and every guy was definitely cute. She smiled and returned to watching the ocean.

The big EH
jacen walked up to a girl sitting on the front of the boat and sat down "hi, i'm Jacen" jacen said to the girl (baylee incase you didnt notice)

android217
Donny limped over to the side of the boat. He placed his crutches to the side and sat down. "Sure is the best weather to be traveling in." He said to himself. Donny looked around the boat, observing all the people. He saw the only female on the boat examining him and everyone else. His cheeks blushed a little bit before he put on his aviator sun glasses. Then he noticed someone else sit next to her and assumed it was her boyfriend

"Hey captain! We got any booze?" Donny used the drunk personality to cover up his soft side. "I sure could use a shot."

JacopeX
As Hector climbed aboard with his bookbag, he looked at the others and examined the ones he would be on board with for next several days and weeks. He watches as the ship he was on started to move. He goes to where the captain was at but awaited for the Captain to answer Donny before he asks.

ESB -1138
'Ye be too young to be drinking,' the captain answered. Jack stood glaring at the city with unblinking eyes. The clouds were still dark and still no sign of sunlight anywhere to be seen. The sea was calm though with no waves in sight; except those made by the ships. The captain was eager to reach the ruins for he has sailed all his life looking for treasure.

TigerEyes
Originally posted by The big EH
jacen walked up to a girl sitting on the front of the boat and sat down "hi, i'm Jacen" jacen said to the girl (baylee incase you didnt notice)
"I'm Baylee" She smiled and glanced over at the guy with the crutches noticing that he was blushing. She giggled slightly and focused back on jacen.
"So what brings you to this area?" She asked. She pulled her tank top off revealing a red bikini top. she leaned back on the deck ad waited or an answer.

JacopeX
'Ye be too young to be drinking,' the captain answered. Jack stood glaring at the city with unblinking eyes. The clouds were still dark and still no sign of sunlight anywhere to be seen. The sea was calm though with no waves in sight; except those made by the ships. The captain was eager to reach the ruins for he has sailed all his life looking for treasure. Hector: Excuse me captain. But I am just wondering where exactly this island is located in? And I wonder if their is a map around here as well so I can examine it. Just curious.

android217
Donny wiped off his aviator sunglasses and looked at the city. "Maybe it's Atlantis." He said to himself as he placed his sunglasses back on. "Hey anyone think this is Atlantis?" Donny started to grin but started to cough. Maybe he was starting to get a cold.

The big EH
Originally posted by TigerEyes
"I'm Baylee" She smiled and glanced over at the guy with the crutches noticing that he was blushing. She giggled slightly and focused back on jacen.
"So what brings you to this area?" She asked. She pulled her tank top off revealing a red bikini top. she leaned back on the deck ad waited or an answer. "i'm a diver, i moved here a couple months ago, i just want to explore this city, or watever the hell it is" jacen said checking the oxygen on the only tank he brought and the put on sunglasses "so why are you here?" jacen said looking at baylee

TigerEyes
"Promoting my band, we just got our first record deal so we need all the support we an get..." She smiled " well i guess I'm mostly here to enjoy my summer holidays and promoting the band here is just bonus"

The big EH
"cool, what kind of music do you play?" jacen asked getting pretty interested

TigerEyes
"Mostly rock... we like to play around though too." She pulled a pair of sunglasses out of her bag and placed them on her face. " You into music?"

The big EH
"hell ya" jacen said ethuastically as he watched the city

TigerEyes
"Cool, maybe when we get back to the mainland I can get to listen to some of my new tracks." She turned to look at the approaching city." It's so pretty out here"

The big EH
"it's even better underneath" jacen said pointing to the water, he wondered exactly hold old the city even was

ESB -1138
'I ain't have no map that be showing this island,' the captian answered Hector. 'And according to legend Atlantis would be closer to Egypt which is a couple of hundred miles to the east.'

The ship arrived at what seemed like an ancient dock at the city. The captain stood motionless, 'good hunting. I'll be making some repairs to me vessel before heading off to the city. I leave in two hours...ye be here then or find another way back.'

Jack jumped off the "Alexa" and looked around at the ruins. Helicopters flew above head as a naval ship arrived and US soldiers marched out on the northern side of the ruins; the "Alexa" arrived at the western sde of the ruins.

The big EH
jacen grapped his light gear, put as much as he could on and jumped of the boat "see ya later baylee!" jacen shouted looking around the city, he relized exactly what the captain just did to them, send them to the potenially dangerous island at the price of half of whatever they bring back, damn smart move. jacen took out his water proof camera and tarted taking pictures "this is amzing how well preserved this is, this must be thousands of years old but the docks are still in shape" jacen said not really to anybody but at the same time to everybody

TigerEyes
Baylee jumped off the boat taking her little supplies she had. She started to walk around the beaches and thought perhaps a swim to get a better look at everything. She pulled off her shorts and ran into the water .

darkxbox
lucas walked off. the captain noticed him but lucas was already behind the others with his hunting gear." hello," he said standing next to jake,"i believe you havent answered my question yet."

JacopeX
Hector followed the others, trying not to get lost. He was very uinfamiliar with this place and did not even want to think of becoming curious and wander off. He had to use his head this time. He still wore his bookbag around his shoulders, hoping that this trip is worth his time and not just some type of joke.

ESB -1138
'...your guess is as good as mine,' Jack answered Lucas. Jack spotted a doorway leading down into the ruins. He figured as much that any treasure wouldn't be sitting on the surface and so he started for the doorway to see stairs descending down into the darkness for as far as the eye could see.

The big EH
jacen followed the random guy who went down into the ruins, he turned on his flashlight to get a better look "pretty crazy shit we got here" jacen said looking around

darkxbox
lucas followed.

The big EH
^
greatest post ever, amazing so detailed, it really paints a picture in my head, incredible

android217
"Hey way up!" Donny shouted struggling to follow them. "You guys are real nice to the cripple," He said when he caught up.

TigerEyes
Baylee saw the other start to explore so decided to join.
"Hey so we found anything yet???" She asked after running up to the others.

JacopeX
Hector decided to say something himself as he stays quiet through the remainder of this trip. It was time to socialize now.

Hector: "Where are you all headed?"

ESB -1138
Jack turned to look at Hector, 'I'm going down this dark spooky tunnel in which I don't even have a clue as to what is down there hoping that I may stumble on some wealth and live the easy life.' Jack replied and continued heading down the stairway as light begun to grow faint in the depths of the ruins.

android217
"Hey yeah! Good idea bud," Donny chuckled as he started to follow the two. "But we're only getting half with that captain. Maybe if we find something, we leave the captain here and just take the boat." Donny coughed again and it echoed.

The big EH
"money is not worth stranding an old man on an island" jacen said moving the flashlight around looking at statues and stuff

TigerEyes
Baylee couldn't help but laugh at Donny remark. She smiled taking the time to look his way.
she snapped out of the moment as she tripped on the step and fell forward, falling into the black before her.

The big EH
jacen tried to catch her "are you alright baylee!" jacen shouted moving the flashlight around

TigerEyes
She barely caught jacen arm as she fell. "oww" she frowned attempted to stand up.

The big EH
"you alright?" jacen asked pulling baylee up safely

ESB -1138
Jack stepped passed Jacen and Baylee and made it to the bottom of the stairway. Jack stepped on a stone switch on the floor which lit all the torches in the room revealing some kind of shrine. The room was large and had golden symbols on the large columns holding it up. On the far side of the room was an alter which had text of a forgotten language. Behind the alter was a massive golden door that had the symbol of a shield with a mighty bird on the center of it with its wings spreading beyond the shield's edge.

Jack gazed upon the magnificent architecture that seems to have been immune to the passing of time. The walls had ancient text and carvings on them and sitting upon the door was a golden statue of what appeared to be a goddess with ruby eyes. She was in perfect condition except that her left hand is now missing.

JacopeX
Hector walked by Jacen and Baylee as he Jack, following him as he widens his eyes to what he sees before him. He felt like he was in the pyramids in Egypt, but the only hting different was the symbols.

Hector: Oh...My...How much is all this worth?!

The big EH
"holy crap/" jacen said waling in and immediately started examining the writing and then got a closer look at the statue "impossible, how could it be unaffected when it's this old?

android217
"Did we bring anything that can get this into pieces? I don't think we'll be carrying this out on our backs eh? And I call that ruby she got in her eyes," Donny laid his crutches down and limped towards the statue. He ran his hand down its leg and the lights shined off of his sunglasses. "I'll.. I mean.. We'll be stinking rich."

TigerEyes
Baylee slightly limping made her way to everyone else.
" HOLY!" she examined the gold door and it surroundings. "so? anybody bring anything to break in?"

darkxbox
"you know, i was just about to say,'what if theres no treasure to give to the old man and we never get back?', but now i ask, how are we going to get the treasure out?" he looked to see if anyone had mining equipment.

ESB -1138
Jack walked to the altar in front of the golden door and noticed the hilt of an ancient sword on it. It resembled a dragon's head with rubies on it where the eyes would be at. Jack grabbed the hilt and picked it up. It was very, very light. 'Cool,' was all Jack could utter. Suddenly the passage they came from was sealed shut by a massive stone door. Jack ran to the now closed exit.

'Dammit. I guess I triggered some sort of trap,' Jack said examining the stone door trying to find a way to open it up. Suddenly the golden doors opened up revealing a long hallway with dim lit torches spreading down the walls.

android217
"Hmmm.. interesting.. Shall we investigate?" Donny mimicked an intellectual being. The torches reflected off of his sunglasses even more as he started picked up his crutches and followed the long hallway. "Wait," He said stopping. "You go first... bud."

JacopeX
Hector turns around as the door shuts. He found himself trapped with unfamiliar people. At first, he widens his eyes and he was locked in the pitch black. He takes out a match from his back pocet and lit it up. He had a bunch left, fortunantely.

Hector: Shit....now what!

The big EH
"we, explore" jacen said pushing past hector. jacen turned off his flashlight and grabbed a torch

ESB -1138
'How heroic of you,' Jack replied to Donny's remark. He held the hilt in his right hand and his left twitched a little. Jack seemed to ignore it as he started down the hallway seeing more ancient text on the walls. The walls themselves are made of solid gold with the text engraved into it and yet everything seemed new as though time didn't effect the inner sanctum of the ruins.

darkxbox
((is this the city of gold eek! ))

JacopeX
Hector: "Damn, I bet some of you are thinking of taking some of this stuff just incase we bust out of this trap, huh?"

TigerEyes
Baylee grabbed hold of the closest person which happened to be jacen and gave a slight yelp as the stone door closed them in.
"yah let's go!" she said walking down the hallway after she regrouped.

android217
Donny followed slowly behind Jack. "I'm just the heroic type you know? Besides bud you probably are wayyy stronger than me."

TigerEyes
Baylee stepped up behind Donny. " I dunno there, you look just as strong as him." She smiled and stepped infront of him.

JacopeX
Hector burns his hand as the match was wasted. He lit another match up and kept following the others.

Hector: heh, sorry.

ESB -1138
Jack walked down the hallway and alas came to a large room and within it was an entire ancient city much like that of Rome. They had arrive within the city of the ruins. Jack stood amazed at the sheer sight of what was in front of him; the splendor of these fine ruins seemed as though they were new. Silence filled the city but not for long...the faint sound of gunfire echoed in the distance followed by screams...and as quickly as it begun it was over.

The big EH
"what the hell was that?" jacen asked dropping the torch and turning on the flashlight and pulled out his bouy knife

JacopeX
Hector's mind was racing through many directions. He could not believe there was actually an underground city located in this pyramid. He lets go of the match and quickly steps on it, to take out the fire. He looks around the city from a far view and began heading his way over their.

Hector: Well....I'm pretty shocked to say the least.

darkxbox
lucas turned towards the noises. he quickly lurked into a nearby shadow.

ESB -1138
A loud crash echoed throughout the city and suddenly a giant spider-like monster appeared in the central streets. The creature turned to look at the high school students and it roared. The scream shook the ground and suddenly smaller spider creatures came falling down from the back of the creature. These creatures started to charge at the students while the big one roamed off as gunfire swept across the land except this time it was much closer.

android217
"Oh sh!t!" Donny shouted as he turned and started to run backwards.

The big EH
~i smell copyright laws stick out tongue~ "fascinating" jacen said, clearly he looked at this situation much differently from the others. however he still reconized this as a threat and grabbed a torch and a larger weapon from a statue

ESB -1138
(No this isn't Cloverfield!!)

Jack jumped back as the creatures approached. He turned and managed to jump out of the way of one of the creatures tried to lunge at him. He turned around only to feel sharp claws pierce his shoulders and he looked up to see a great winged creature like a featherless bird grab him and pick him up. Jack struggled to break free but the winged creature wouldn't let go and it took Jack away in the distance.

android217
"Oh my god!" Donny screamed again. "Guys we need to get the hell out of here and just let the military handle this kinda stuff!"

darkxbox
lucas pulled out a silenced pistol."too late for that". he fired into the tiny spiders and started shooting at the bird that was carrying jack away.

The big EH
"are you nuts, this is one of the most archealical moments in history, we cant leave" jacen said slicing a spider in half and llooke down the ancient streets. "but leaving this area wouldn't be to bad" jacen relized

android217
(nice... a 17 year old guy has a silenced pistol that he got past airplane security)

"Well in case yo u can't see, I have frigging crutches!," Donny smacked a spider away from him. Another jumped at him but he managed to knock it down.

TigerEyes
Baylee had remained shocked and silent until the spiders started to swarm her.
"Oh my god, oh my god!" she started to jump lightly on her tippy toes. " I'm so afraid of spiders! Somebody save me." she let out a slight shriek as one started to climb her leg.

darkxbox
he threw away his empty pistol and pulled a bone from the ground. he wacked away the spiders swarming at her. he grabbed her hand and pulled her back down the corridor they came from. "RUN!"

((this island has a black market too you know.))

The big EH
~i didnt know that.....i did however know your a bad rp'er no expression~
jacen cut up some spiders inadvertively covering the other's escape and shortly followed

ESB -1138
((The ruins has a black market!? What a discovery!! JK))

A loud bell rang through the ruins and the creatures fled as though they were afraid. The bell rang five more times then all went quiet. Suddenly the captain walked up passing the students, 'so...the Seal of Asiyah has been broken..He has returned.'

TigerEyes
(okay question... why did this rp suddenly become a sci-fi race in a black market underground/water ruin city??? I don't got a problem with it but i was wondering how it fit in with the rp description)
Baylee awkwardly stepped over the tiny dead spiders and joined the boys, she looked horrifically at the captain.
"what's he or who's he... and why is he back?"

The big EH
"what the hell are you talking about?" jacen said pointing the old sword at the captain

ESB -1138
Originally posted by TigerEyes
(okay question... why did this rp suddenly become a sci-fi race in a black market underground/water ruin city??? I don't got a problem with it but i was wondering how it fit in with the rp description)

(There...was no RP description)
'I'd be thinking twice before pointing that to me neck. This be the city of God; Avalon. Within these walls rests the light of judgment...the power of God himself and with it the power to do whatever you desire; the Ark of the Covenant. These creatures are its guardians,' the captain replied. 'The seal of Asiyah was that which kept the terrible demon Eligos trapped within the flames of Hell but now he is freed.'

The captain walked down the stairs and into the city streets, 'you Americans desire the power to be invincible...and thus the military has come seeking the Ark to be unstoppable. Listen well...within this city is the Ark itself in the central temple. Head there and find the Ark...but do not touch it for ye who touches it shall die. All questions shall be answered there.'

The captain turned to face the students and bowed and vanished before their eyes.

The big EH
"creepy dude, and the americans might do something to worsen the situation for us" jacen said thinking outloud and leaned against a wall thinking "lets do it" jacen suggested

darkxbox
lucas looked at him."so youre not american?!"

The big EH
"hell no, i only live here because of the water" jacen said sitting dwon thinking about what to do, he should figure out how old this city is, if it's from around the time of pompie's demise then there should be plumbing he adjusted his suit a bit "we need to get a better look of the city, my gps should be able to show us a picture, but it might not be for an hour, depends where the sttelites are" jacen said pulling out his small gps device

TigerEyes
Baylee sat down next to jacen. "I'm not sure you'll be able to get any satellite signal down here but hey it's worth a shot." She looked around at everyone. She started to wonder about their backgrounds and why searching for treasure was so appealing to all of them. She had come along because she was hoping to meet some people and perhaps pick up a sweet find. Never did she think she'd be trapped with a possible demon.

ESB -1138
((The story is set so now you all do what you feel just don't leave the island! Everything is now up to your actions. Have fun and thank you for choosing an ESB-RPG))

TigerEyes
((The story is set so now you all do what you feel just don't leave the island! Everything is now up to your actions. Have fun and thank you for choosing an ESB-RPG))
(wait so you're not playing???this is odd!)

The big EH
that is odd

ESB -1138
((So odd it's brilliant...yes, yes I am and just because I'm letting you all choose what to do doesn't mean you won't fall/trigger a trap, run into a monster, or run into someone else))

The big EH
~oh i get it he's rping as the city, smart~

JacopeX
(Indeed!)

Hector was now trapped in this island with a bunch of strangers. Not only that, he had no idea how to get out of this island. He takes out his GPS from his bookbag, but it was blinking black and white, with an error sign in the corner. He sighs as he falls on his bottom slowly and, taking a seat for a bit.

android217
"Alright guys. Since there were gunshots in that direction over there," Donny pointed towards the direction of the shots, "There is most likely more humans with weapons. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going there." Donny started to limp away.

darkxbox
"no, no, no, thats is what we dont want to do. see thats most likely the army and there gonna want to know what were doin here. if its someone else theill probably kill us on the spot. we should go in the opposite direction." he tried his hardest to prove a point.

The big EH
" i dont think they will have to think much about why we are here" jacen said standing up and thinkin "i say we find that center place, but first find some sort of weapon for each of us, whether it be gun or whatever" jacen told everyone walking in the direction of the gunshots "anyone coming?" jacen asked looking at the group

JacopeX
Originally posted by android217
"Alright guys. Since there were gunshots in that direction over there," Donny pointed towards the direction of the shots, "There is most likely more humans with weapons. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going there." Donny started to limp away. Hector: Are you mentally unstable or something? That is last thing that should be in our mind. Hostility fills throughout that area probably. We should avoid the gunshots and humans.

android217
"Well Jacen and I are going for the gunshots. Don't try to stop us, or we'll use force. Well Jacen will use force, I'm crippled," He waved another crutch and limped towards Jacen.

The big EH
"yes but there are more people there right now nobody would be worth damn if we have to fight those things, we'll keep to the corners and stuff and we'll find out what is going on besides i think that way is the genral direction we need to go anyway" jacen shrugged carefully observing his surroundings

JacopeX
Hector: "Who said I was stopping you?"

Hector turns the other direction and walks away, knowing he made the right decision.

TigerEyes
Baylee stood in between the two opposite groups making there way toward whatever they felt was safest.
"Boys come on...I'm sure we can solve this so we can all stay together. I think it would be a bigger mistake to split up right now.!" She stood hopelessly waiting for someone to agree with her.

darkxbox
lucas walked up to baylee. "maybe your right. but i dont like to think that way. eithr way. ive decided to stay with the crip. hes obviously the one who needs the most help." lucas grinned.

TigerEyes
Originally posted by darkxbox
lucas walked up to baylee. "maybe your right. but i dont like to think that way. eithr way. ive decided to stay with the crip. hes obviously the one who needs the most help." lucas grinned.
"well if the majority of you are going with Donny so am I no way in hell am I getting myself stuck in the small vulnerable group!" She rushed up to Donny and Jacen...

The big EH
"thankyou for making a smart choice, by choosing us" jacen told baylee as he stopped for baylee caught up

TigerEyes
She nodded and grabbed on to his shirt subconsiously out of fear. She looked back at hector who was slowly walking away. This moment reminded her of the last time she saw her father. Hector held himself the same way. she felt a wave of tears but pushed them back.

JacopeX
Hector continued to walk off. He felt that the only out of this was to get through the easier way. Going through the dangers that already surround was in his opinion a bad idea at the moment. He felt that this might as well be his time to find the treasure. He cracked his knuckles as he kept going.

darkxbox
lucas walked up to donny, baylee, and jacen. "maybe we should look for some protection before we go."

ESB -1138
Originally posted by JacopeX
Hector continued to walk off. He felt that the only out of this was to get through the easier way. Going through the dangers that already surround was in his opinion a bad idea at the moment. He felt that this might as well be his time to find the treasure. He cracked his knuckles as he kept going.

Hector stepped on a floor switch and sent him falling into the sewers below. The water was knee high and a dark green color with a smell that was second to none.

JacopeX
Hector fell into the sewer and splashed into the green muk. He got up from the nasty liquid and rolls onto the concreate. He gets up, coughing out the bad smell and the contamination of the liquid completely messed up his clothes. He looked around the sewers, wondering how he can get out of here. It was pretty much the second thing in mind after thinking of changing.

Hector: At least I took the easier way out.....

Hector opens his bookbag and started to change. As he did, he tries to think of a plan to get out of this sewer and back into the sit. He wonders what obstacles await him getting to an exit out of this smelly place.

ESB -1138
A dozen US marines wonder through Avalon being led by General Leo and the beautiful assassin Trinity. The stop in front of an insect like creature that appeared to walk on its back legs and moved about in hordes. Professor Hipkins stood over the creature, 'these seem to be the most common creatures here...perhaps they are the guardians of this city.'

'Guardians...what are they guarding?' the general asked.

'I do not know. All we can do is send out more scouts in hopes of finding what it is...but clues would suggest that this is where the Ark of the Covenant s held,' Hipkins answered looking over to the wall where a picture of the Ark appeared.

'The Ark...if we obtained that the US army would be unstoppable,' the general replied. 'I want all our forces looking for the Ark! If it is here I want it; bring me any humans you find...unharmed if possible. Trinity I'm putting you in charge of the elites.'

'Very well,' Trinity replied bowing her head. General Leo walked off and Trinity grabbed a device hanging from her waist and pushed a button. After that she walked in the opposite direction of the general. The professor knelt down and checked the creature.

TigerEyes
Baylee grabbed on to the shirt of Donny and tugged. "Hey do hear something???"
She strained herself to try and hear what it was.

darkxbox
lucas stopped and listened. he could just barely hear the sound of boots running. he thought and then said. "military." he turned to the others. "i suggest we avoid them."

The big EH
"i dont they would kill us but we should try to avoid, however we need weapons, try to find dead troops if you can" jacen told everyone as he crouched against a corner and peered around to see what was there

TigerEyes
Baylee crept yo the front of the group and dircted Jacen to a not to far off hut type thing.
" I think I can see some people on the ground over there perhaps there dead..."

The big EH
"okay, i'll go first, i signal you if it's safe" jacen said looking around before he bolted to the hut

JacopeX
Hector walks through the sewers, headed to the opposite direction. He looked throughout the sewers as it became more and more darker to the point where it was pitch black. Hector pulls out a match in his bookbag and uses it as light for now. It will turn out later but this is all he had for now.

Hector: They are probably dead by now.....

The big EH
jacen got to the hut and found a few dead personnal, there was 2 m-16, a tactical shotgun, and full pistols for each of the soliders jacen picked up the m-16's and checked the clips, half full and 3/4 full, plus 4 extra clips jacen signalled the others as he grabbed the shotgun

TigerEyes
Baylee ducked low and bolted for the hut trying to stick to shadows and such just in case.
She knelt beside Jacen and looked at what he'd found.
"sweet!"

The big EH
"take a rifle, and a pistol" jacen told her as he grabbed two, because the shotgun only has 8 shots before reload

TigerEyes
She took hold of the two guns...
"umm... I've never shot or held a gun before what the hell do I do???"

android217
"You point it at someone and shoot," Donny grabbed the pistol from Baylee. "I'm probably a better shot than you."

The big EH
"well shoot with the trigger and reload like this" jacen said slowly showing baylee how to reload the pistol and then the m-16 "got it?" jacen asked handing them back to her

TigerEyes
"yah got it..."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>