ww hulk vs superskrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
who takes it?

tjcoady
Well, World War Hulk beat the Fantastic Four... and the Super Skrull is not as good at using his four powers as the FF are.

Banner takes it.

guy222
WWH

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk 8/10

SS used his powers brilliantly in Annihilation and he more than has the ability to stand up to what Hulk can dish out for at least a little while.

Darth Martin
WWH assuming he could beat the FF4 he could probably do this.

CaptainStoic
Grey Hulk beat the hell out of Super Skrull WWHulk would kill him in under a minute.

Kutulu
WWH in a stomp.

endrict
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH in a stomp.

Horrificus
It's too bad that they have never written the Super Skrull as having any fricken idea how to use his powers.

In reallity, anybody with all 4 of those powers, and half a brain, could easily be Herald Level.

Give those powers to somebody like Captain America, and it's goodbye Hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by Horrificus
It's too bad that they have never written the Super Skrull as having any fricken idea how to use his powers.

In reallity, anybody with all 4 of those powers, and half a brain, could easily be Herald Level.

Give those powers to somebody like Captain America, and it's goodbye Hulk.

Are you shittin' me?

Super Skrull is probably better at using his powers than the F4 are. The only thing he doesn't have, is Reed's intellect.

Juntai
Originally posted by Horrificus

Give those powers to somebody like Captain America, and it's goodbye Hulk. After reading Lost Son, Cap doesnt even need those powers to KO hulk/.

Juntai
Originally posted by llagrok
Are you shittin' me?

Super Skrull is probably better at using his powers than the F4 are. The only thing he doesn't have, is Reed's intellect. I think in old comics, which -- not neccisarily meaning that person, or any person in general -- a lot of people use when they think of characters, depicted him like an idiot.

I just read in another post a guy said Kyle was an inexperienced GL.
Others still think Superman can only fly mach speed and is weaker than Collosus and shit.

starlock
WWHulk for the win

Kutulu
Originally posted by Juntai
I think in old comics, which -- not neccisarily meaning that person, or any person in general -- a lot of people use when they think of characters, depicted him like an idiot.

Others still think Superman can only fly mach speed and is weaker than Collosus and shit.

Likewise people think that Hulk is still limited to the 150 billion ton range of strength, when he's grown a lot stronger since those days.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk 8/10

SS used his powers brilliantly in Annihilation and he more than has the ability to stand up to what Hulk can dish out for at least a little while.

Correct.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk 8/10

During WWH, Hulk was completely immune to Human Torch' s Nova Flame, knocked through Invisible Woman's forcefield in literally 2 hits (not even haymakers), was able to bloody Mr Fantastic's face using only his fists, and knocked Ben unconscious in a few panels.

Superskrull isn't even getting a 2/10 against WWH.

Galan007
Hulk takes this, but it's not as big of a stomp as people are making it out to be, imo.

Hulk 7/10.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
Hulk takes this, but it's not as big of a stomp as people are making it out to be, imo.

Hulk 6/10.

That seems really unfair to the Hulk, in my opinion.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
That seems really unfair to the Hulk, in my opinion. I could personally see SS getting 3 wins...

Again,
Just MO. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
I could personally see SS getting 3 wins...

Again,
Just MO. smile

Editor.

miffed.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Editor.

miffed. What? srug

shifty

llagrok
Originally posted by Juntai
I think in old comics, which -- not neccisarily meaning that person, or any person in general -- a lot of people use when they think of characters, depicted him like an idiot.

Yeah.

Though I don't think SuperSkrull has the means to take down the Hulk, unless he goes with the cowardly bubble in the brain attack. SuperSkrull is definitely a formidable opponent but he lacks an attack that can keep the Hulk down.

K-Dog
SS won't hurt hulk badly in any manner. Hulk 9/10. SS 1/10 via bubble to brain stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by tjcoady
the Super Skrull is not as good at using his four powers as the FF are. You don't think so?

I personally think SS uses his powers more creatively than the individual members of the F4, .

guy222
WWH

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by Kutulu
Likewise people think that Hulk is still limited to the 150 billion ton range of strength, when he's grown a lot stronger since those days. Far fewer people limit Hulk than limit B-list (for appearances) villains like Super Skrull.

FAR fewer.

celestialdemon
WWH wins

Scoobless
SS can't take the Hulk, but he could evade him practically forever.

Roldz
Stalemate till SSkrull dies of old age...

Bentley
SS by bfr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.