Giants All Day!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hostage
GIANTS WON WOOOO!!!! 17-14!!!!!!!

WOW. Noone made a thread about this???

Elite Hunter
Going to the Giants celebration. cool

Superboy Prime
The Giants pulled off one hell of a victory. Quite in fact I was labelling this year's SuperBowl as boring during the first half of the game. But then shit started getting exciting.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Hostage
GIANTS WON WOOOO!!!! 17-14!!!!!!!

WOW. Noone made a thread about this???

yep its called NFL Talk and it was made 4 years ago.

Elite Hunter
I was watching sportscenter at 6 eastern and they went through the list of the top 10 plays and number one was Eli to Tyree.

red g jacks
im wondering how giants fans are going to treat eli next year after this victory. i'm a giant fan myself but i gotta say the giants have some very picky fans and new yorkers dont pity weakness for a second.

just this season i've heard giants fans say shit about

"eli needs to be traded"

"fire coughlin"

"eli was adopted" (lol)

and i dont even live near new york. can only imagine what they're saying up there.

maybe this superbowl victory will give em a little slack... but this being new york, i doubt it. it'll prolly just raised the expectations and make people bash em even harder if they dont win the division or show some kind of progress next year.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by red g jacks
im wondering how giants fans are going to treat eli next year after this victory. i'm a giant fan myself but i gotta say the giants have some very picky fans and new yorkers dont pity weakness for a second.

just this season i've heard giants fans say shit about

"eli needs to be traded"

"fire coughlin"

"eli was adopted" (lol)

and i dont even live near new york. can only imagine what they're saying up there.

maybe this superbowl victory will give em a little slack... but this being new york, i doubt it. it'll prolly just raised the expectations and make people bash em even harder if they dont win the division or show some kind of progress next year.

I know I kept getting ripped for defending eli and now everyone is like oh "I love eli manning now" it is really annoying. I bet if the giants were to lose like 2 games in a row or lose in in the 1st or 2nd round in the playoffs some fans will be saying fire coughlin and trade eli.

WrathfulDwarf
Is this a JOKE?

Giants fans celebrating? Come on! They wanted the entire staff along with Manning out after been 0-2 in the season. Now they love them?

Puh-leeaze!

Blax_Hydralisk
Very shallow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.