Terrax vs Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Who wins?

Capt Spaulding
Captain atom, Terrax is sentry's *****....

Exiled Presence
Terrax. CA has been knocked out by Wonder Woman.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Exiled Presence
Terrax. CA has been knocked out by Wonder Woman.
Thanks Nvr. Now get banned already. smile

Exiled Presence
Originally posted by JasonK4

What in the world? Who is Nvr and what does it have to do with this thread?

Faceman
Reported for spam.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Faceman
Reported for spam.
laughing out loud Reporting me and posting about it, counts as spam, since it's off-topic. vin

Faceman
laughing out loud Reporting me and posting about it, counts as spam, since it's off-topic. vin

Oh come on Jaseman. You know I would never report my KMC wifey...

Capt Spaulding
Oh come on Jaseman. You know I would never report my KMC wifey... corner's a callin you...

JasonK4
Oh come on Jaseman. You know I would never report my KMC wifey...
cryoh

Faceman
cryoh

Will you marry me over at the team thread ?

Capt Spaulding
Will you marry me over at the team thread ?

Hmmmm, this calls for a celebration mhmm

Kutulu
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
Hmmmm, this calls for a celebration mhmm whiteslide Now you just need a hot tub and some champagne. g_grin

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by Kutulu
whiteslide Now you just need a hot tub and some champagne. g_grin

that smilie is sick eek!
I'll get the domesticated champagne, you go steal a hot tub out from under some one. Go!

Chea, so CA wins smile

guy222
CA

Laguna L
Captain Atom.

CaptainStoic
Why does Captain Atom win? a Non jobbing Terrax can lift an island into the air and throw it at CA..... cmon now, you guys can do better than that.
What about Terrax's ability to absorb energy? Sentry owning Terrax just shows how powerful he reall is, and in effect shows us how powerful The Hulk could become.

I think Terrax could beat Captain Atom at the very least 7/10 if he's not jobbing. The Axe could split CA's containment suit I'm sure.

Galan007
Terrax.

Cuz he leik brakes teh Worldz!! wtfpwnzerdlulz!!!

iceman24567
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Why does Captain Atom win? a Non jobbing Terrax can lift an island into the air and throw it at CA..... cmon now, you guys can do better than that.
What about Terrax's ability to absorb energy? Sentry owning Terrax just shows how powerful he reall is, and in effect shows us how powerful The Hulk could become.

I think Terrax could beat Captain Atom at the very least 7/10 if he's not jobbing. The Axe could split CA's containment suit I'm sure. Captain Atom can absorb energy too..and he is above 100 on Marvels strength scale. Terrax gets beat 8/10

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Captain Atom can absorb energy too..and he is above 100 on Marvels strength scale. Terrax gets beat 8/10

That's funny, I've never seen Captain Atom throwing around 747's like paper weights. How did you come to this conclusion? There's plenty of Marvel characters that could put the big hurt on CA in the strength dept.

TricksterPriest
Who do you think Monarch is? roll eyes (sarcastic) CA's energy absorbtion powers are insane.

CaptainStoic
I thought Monarch killed every Captain Atom under the sun. Who is Monarch? Isn't he Hawk? Sorry but I never followed up on him, please let me know.

King_Mungi
I thought Monarch killed every Captain Atom under the sun. Who is Monarch? Isn't he Hawk? Sorry but I never followed up on him, please let me know.

Monarch killed and absorbed every Captain Atom in the multiverse, and yes Hawk WAS Monarch, but currently Captain Atom is wearing the Monarch armor as he did years ago.

Monarch is Captain Atom

CaptainStoic
CA is a villain now? That sux!

Juntai
CA is a villain now? That sux! More of a timeline correction, Captain Atom was ALWAYS supposed to have been Monarch, but it leaked out, and everyone knew who was behind Armageddon 2001, so they changed it at the last minute to be Hawk/Hank Hall - who later became Extant.

Acrosurge
I think Terrax takes this if he's not jobbing (which he shouldn't be according to KMC). I'm open to being persuaded otherwise if there are CA feats that I have missed. It is just that Terrax wrecking a planet with his ax and causing mountains to crush his enemies are a tough combo to beat.

Capt Spaulding

I think Terrax could beat Captain Atom at the very least 7/10 if he's not jobbing. The Axe could split CA's containment suit I'm sure.

lulz fail, Captain Atom doesn't have containment suit. Therefore you fail smile

hellknight
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.