Someone who doesn't even know you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Röland
Eileen Kismet is a single mom of two boys. She works hard to put food on the table, but she hasn't had steady work in over 2 years.

One chilly night, having just sent the boys to bed early because there wasn't any food to eat, she sits down and suddenly hears...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...

She gets the door. A tall man with a plain face asks to enter. He knows her name, he knows her story. Finally, after much discussion, she lets him in.

"I've come to give you a gift."

He hands her a box. She goes to open--

"NO. Do not open the box. Not yet."

He tells her that inside the box is a check with her name on it for $50,000. There is only one string attached--

"If you open the box, nothing bad will happen to you, or your family, or anyone you know. But, someone will die. Someone who doesn't even know you..."

He places the box on the table and exits.

Eileen sleeps on it before making her decision. She's a good person, she's never hurt anyone, and she could never do harm to a living thing.

After another night of going hungry, and sending her boys on empty stomachs, she opens the box. Sure enough it has a check with her name on it.

She cashes it, and has no problems. She lives like Royalty for a week. After coming home from a buffet, she sends the boys to bed with bulging belt buckles... life is good.

She sits down to balance her checkbook...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

She gets the door-- a familiar, plain face. She lets him in.

"Did someone"

"Yes... someone who doesn't even know you"

"How?"

"You opened the box. They were killed instantly in a violent car crash."

Visibly shaken, she takes a seat as she wipes a tear from her eye. He walks to the table, picks up the box, and turns for the door.

"What now" she says.

"I must go"

"And the box" as she stands to walk him out.

"I have to give it to someone else"

"Who" she asks nervously

"Someone who doesn't even know you..."

31jockey

The big EH
wierd

Ax3l
tl;dr

Röland
Originally posted by Ax3l
tl;dr
Vagina.

The big EH
boooooooooooobs

Mairuzu
Sigh, just waisted a minute

Tempe Brennan
Creepy

Röland
My thread sucks, hardcore, like Irene. haermm

Tempe Brennan
I think it was good, I wonder what will happen to the woman

Scythe
Vagina!

Barker
JFK, lt;mvp, 18-1*, etc

The big EH

Röland
Originally posted by The big EH
are you high mofo
Nah.

Scythe
Weren't you leaving?

Strangelove
omg scary fear

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The big EH
boooooooooooobs

JediSamuraiMRB

Kram3r
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u154/Skeets_Sigs/2hrhbg7.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.