IF This Is True Than Holy Shi!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter
http://www.theamericannightmare.org/163_The_Great_Abyss_A-D.html

Blax_Hydralisk
I basically just skimmed the article and looked at the pretty pictures.

So is this basically like that one movie with the Volcano erupting under Los Angeles? If so then we have nothing to worry about. Tommy Lee Jones will save us.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I basically just skimmed the article and looked at the pretty pictures.

So is this basically like that one movie with the Volcano erupting under Los Angeles? If so then we have nothing to worry about. Tommy Lee Jones will save us.

You fool! His brain got erased in MIB!

Bicnarok

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Kram3r
You fool! His brain got erased in MIB!

He got his memory back in the sequal, NYUUKA!

Or did they not release the sequal in Aussie land yet? haermm

jaden101
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
http://www.theamericannightmare.org/163_The_Great_Abyss_A-D.html

nice article...i dont know if it entirely belongs in this forum...but then i dont know the ins and outs of it...good read though

Magee
Sucks to be American. I just loved this quote though "subject to being breached by just anything falling from the sky, such as an airplane, a star, a meteorite, or a bomb." I think if a star fell a gas chamber would be the least of our worries. laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Magee
Sucks to be American. I just loved this quote though "subject to being breached by just anything falling from the sky, such as an airplane, a star, a meteorite, or a bomb." I think if a star fell a gas chamber would be the least of our worries. laughing laughing out loud

Wait... bombs fall from the sky?

BaneOfJedi700
I have a lot of enormous propane tanks nearby that would look real nice in flames... hmmmm

blowup

stupid

Captain REX
NuclearWinter, you need to do more than post a thread and provide a link. Offer your own opinion to get discussion going or don't offer anything.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.