Rainx the Great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rainx
I troll forums out of sheer boredom. You are my last resort for a laugh. If I feel you have said something important or noteworthy, I will compliment you or negate your statements. You are either right or you are wrong. My penis is really big.

Storm
Find yourself another hobby or you won' t last long here.

Rainx
Originally posted by Storm
Find yourself another hobby or you won' t last long here.

Storm, I treated this introductory thread as if no one is going to read it, or really care what it says. I am assuming that you, as moderator, are warning me that useless posts from trollers will be banned from the site; and in that case I totally understand your "assumed" message.

However, I do not plan to post nonsense. I started out browsing these forums just looking for the latest thoughts on movies, but realized a lot of people here talk about a lot more than just movies and I wish to partake in the chatter.

Joe K
Originally posted by Rainx
I troll forums out of sheer boredom. You are my last resort for a laugh. If I feel you have said something important or noteworthy, I will compliment you or negate your statements. You are either right or you are wrong. My penis is really big.

Wow, your going to be an outcast, no doubt.

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by Joe K
Wow, your going to be an outcast, no doubt.

Me thinks his penis is very small... stick out tongue

Joe K
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
Me thinks his penis is very small... stick out tongue

So you two know eachother in real life!
AHA!

Rainx
We do not talk of Rainx the Great in this way. Now everyone but the girl, gtfo my thread.

^_^

Joe K
No.

Rainx
Joe K, do u have hte power to ipban me?

Rainx
Well I'm really liking the religion forums. Always a good read.

Joe K
Joe K, do u have hte power to ipban me?

No, But I have the right to say your annoying.

Rainx
Originally posted by Joe K
No, But I have the right to say your annoying.

Oh, right on dude! laughing

Darth Demise
.....wow, demise is speechless.....

Rainx
Take your speechlessness, turn it sideways, and stick it straight up your candy@ss.. If ya smeeeeeeellllll.. What Rainx... IS COOKIN!

Joe K
Okay?

Wålshy
how old is this guy?

Joe K
Idk, but im guessing he's an immature teen atm

Rainx
You do not smell what Rainx is cookin?

Joe K
Nothing?

Rainx
You must not have turned it sideways. Way to follow directions.

Dgw2007
You must not have turned it sideways. Way to follow directions. i did and wow noone else wants to do you think any one caares about what you are cookin

Dgw2007
mods you may close it now

Eon Blue
Welcome. Hope you enjoy you short stay with us.

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Welcome. Hope you enjoy you short stay with us. yes SOOOOOOOOOO short

Joe K
You must not have turned it sideways. Way to follow directions.

Get a life.

Rainx
This was not a great place for someone like Rainx the Great.

Joe K
Deff. you should scoot happy

Rainx
I haven't done anything to be banned. I just sick back and watch you nobodies flame my thread.

Eon Blue
I'm not flaming you, I LOVE YOU!!

Dgw2007
I haven't done anything to be banned. I just sick back and watch you noodies flame my thread. you are the NOOB almost all of us have been on there longer then you.

KizzMaster
Rainx...you're an idiot. Get a life. Locate the female race...the wander around this lucious planet. I've seen them. Read a book maybe...or grow some balls. Whichever suits you at your age...and wrestling sucks.

^ It's ironic that I'm telling this n00b he'll be banned, considering I'll be banned instead for defending this forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.