batman vs Black Canary H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins

Darth Martin
Bruce Wayne

batdude123
Batman.

JediSamuraiMRB
Batman

tkitna
Batman

endrict
namtab

guy222
bruce

tjcoady
Batman, but it's not much of a stomp as the reactions are making it seem. Black Canary is hella good hand to hand.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by tjcoady
Batman, but it's not much of a stomp as the reactions are making it seem. Black Canary is hella good hand to hand. wink

batdude123
Batman, but it's not much of a stomp as the reactions are making it seem. Black Canary is hella good hand to hand.

She's good. Very good, actually. It's just that Batman is much better. smile

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by batdude123
She's good. Very good, actually. It's just that Batman is much better. smile

Decimus
the bat freak wins!

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Decimus
the bat freak wins! whistle

Sado22
didn't batman beat her once already?
oh wait........or was that Huntress?
i'm confused sad

Cap'n Happy

Actually, it is. Canary IS good- maybe even hella good. But at most, she is even w/ Bats in skill (I don't think she is, but lets assume so). But Bruce is SO much stronger that he completely overwhelms her in h2h. I wonder if some of you guys have ever even seen a fight? Size and strength are a tremendous advantage, and Bruce has what, seven inches, and hundred pounds on her?
One good punch on the jaw, and Diana is out, period.
Her best (only?) bet is to use her scream, but can Batman come up with a counter for it from his belt? I think he can.
Batman 10/10

Sado22
Quoted for truth. even if she goes into hissyfit mode and starts screaming, I'D STILL give it to bats.

Oh and no special powers. just hand-to-hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.