quasar vs silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
fight in space

who wins?

Priest
Surfer

LORD B
Originally posted by Priest
Surfer
fixed smile

Priest
Don't get it? confused

guy222
norrin

Tazer
Yo.

SS in 1 move.

Tazer

Amp
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

SS in 1 move.

Tazer laughing out loud

No. no expression

Tazer
Yo.

yea, he can; but whether or not he WILL is another matter.

Tazer

Papa Smurph
Quasar is a pussy
Surfer is no longer a pussy.

Surfer 8/10

Amp
Yo.

yea, he can; but whether or not he WILL is another matter.

Tazer No he can't.

no expression

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

rougeredmage
which quasar are we talking about...... why do people seem to have a downer on quasar or is the silver surfer that good?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Amp
No he can't.

no expression

not to sound childish BUT......yea, he *can*

Tazer

Amp
Yo.

not to sound childish BUT......yea, he *can*

Tazer

Prove it.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Amp
Prove it.

fine. wat stops him from simply removing the QBs from Quasars wrists??

theyre made of matter, and SS has shown he can re-form matter at a whim......so all he *has* to do is remodel the QBs in anything he wants to.

bearing in mind, thats the clean way to do it; the quick -n- dirty way would be to simply rip his arms off.

see, I told U he can beat him in 1 move.

big grin

Tazer

rotiart
Wendell Vaughn Quasar or phyla

Wendell Vaughn has a chance. Phyla is beaten up. badly

psycho gundam
Yo.

fine. wat stops him from simply removing the QBs from Quasars wrists??

theyre made of matter, and SS has shown he can re-form matter at a whim......so all he *has* to do is remodel the QBs in anything he wants to.

bearing in mind, thats the clean way to do it; the quick -n- dirty way would be to simply rip his arms off.

see, I told U he can beat him in 1 move.

big grin

Tazer that would never happen. the bands are cosmic artifacts and if they were tampred with, cosmic entities would punish surfer for it

SpiderGauntlet
theyre made of matter, and SS has shown he can re-form matter at a whim......so all he *has* to do is remodel

What the f**k?

LORD B
Originally posted by rougeredmage
which quasar are we talking about...... why do people seem to have a downer on quasar or is the silver surfer that good?

wendal

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
that would never happen. the bands are cosmic artifacts and if they were tampred with, cosmic entities would punish surfer for it

actually, they QBs that were in Elvis' (and now Phyla) possession were forgeries, and I didnt see the cosmic entities (read: Epoch) that was guarding them come after them when Annihilius was using them.

nice try tho....... laughing out loud

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
What the f**k?

shocking, I know.......but theres NOTHING IN CONTINUITY that prevents this from happening

/shrug

Tazer

Horrificus
Surfer doesn't have anything that Q can't work with.
But, Surfer has similar abilities.
And, they both have access to Universe-Class power.
Quasar takes Surfer 6 out of 10. Just because he seems to be more creative and calculating with his powers. And more often.

Priest
Surfer can manipulate Quasar's (at least Elvis's) constructs, easily.

starlock
Quasar/Wendall for the win

Acrosurge
Quasar is awesome, but I don't see him getting a majority here. Quasar wasn't able to drain Surfer's Power Cosmic during their fight, nor keep up with him in maneuverability, nor even hold him with his constructs. And all that before Surfer's upgrade.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Priest
Surfer can manipulate Quasar's (at least Elvis's) constructs, easily.
"Constructs"?
That part of Q's power is just the smallest, least important aspect of them.
That's OLD Quasar stuff.
Quasar, when he finally hit his stride, was able to shut down a Watcher in like 2 panels!

starlock
Originally posted by Horrificus
"Constructs"?
That part of Q's power is just the smallest, least important aspect of them.
That's OLD Quasar stuff.
Quasar, when he finally hit his stride, was able to shut down a Watcher in like 2 panels!

If i am correct he was able to absorb Ego when surfer could not?

LORD B
Originally posted by starlock
If i am correct he was able to absorb Ego when surfer could not? thumb up
maximum security
surfer struggled,while quasar did it with ease.

archmageKeenan
Originally posted by LORD B
thumb up
maximum security
surfer struggled,while quasar did it with ease.

How does this amount to anything? So SS is not as good as Quasar in absorbing energy. That doesn't play into SS's offensive capabilities vs. Quasar's.

LORD B
Originally posted by archmageKeenan
How does this amount to anything? So SS is not as good as Quasar in absorbing energy. That doesn't play into SS's offensive capabilities vs. Quasar's.
i never said it did no expression

The Fake Macoy
Let's assume this is Wendell fighting here. Wendell is very good, but the Surfer has done more impressive things. While Quasar does have better abilities at absorbing energy, when they did fight Quasar was unable to absorb any significant amount of Surfer's energy. Surfer also seemed to have the advantage when they fought. I also recall that Surfer broke free of Quasars constructs in some issue of whatever that book was that featured Quasar, SS, and Beta Ray Bill. Overall, the Surfer should have a majority, maybe 6/10.

If this is Phyla, Surfer wins 10/10.

Roldz
That's OLD Quasar stuff.
This is somethin Surfer has similarly done before and in less than 2 panel..
Originally posted by starlock
If i am correct he was able to absorb Ego when surfer could not?
This just shows that Q-band absorbs matter a lot better than Surfer, its got to do with its connection to the Q-zone.. (Ego = livingmatter)

Energy and matter manipulation, Wendell is not even in desame leaque as Surfer..

As far as this battle goes Surfer wins the majority 8/10.. His far superior in all aspect to Quazar..

Mr. Slippyfist
Quasar, when he finally hit his stride, was able to shut down a Watcher in like 2 panels! Wasn't that rookie Quasar?

Roldz
Im afraid taking out a Watcher isnt considered a great feat anymore..

Heck Lunatic took one out one in one hit, albeit it was a strategic hit..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.