heralds vs avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
no bfr

heralds

silver surfer
morg
terrax
redshift
stardust
air walker
firelord
fallen one

vs

avengers

thor
qausar
sersi
sentry
hulk (ww)
captain marvell
hercules (immortal)
forgotten one

who wins?

Papa Smurph
Avengers

Darth Martin
Avengers ftw.

Priest
Heralds.

tkitna
Avengers

Mr. Slippyfist
Black hole(s)?

Laguna L
The Avengers win this one.

quanchi112
Heralds win this one.

janus77
Heralds.

guy222
avengers

Terryc250
Averngers win, unless the heralds can combine their cosmic powers to create a giant black hole or somethin

iceman24567
Originally posted by Terryc250
Averngers win, unless the heralds can combine their cosmic powers to create a giant black hole or somethin No bfr wink . I really don't know but good match up.

basilisk
Originally posted by iceman24567
No bfr wink . I really don't know but good match up.

Yeah good fight.

But ALL the heralds (no Nova here?) have flight, range & energy attacks, and other powers on top of strength while some of the Avengers like Hulk, Herc, Forgotten One don't. If the heralds chose to stay in flight they would outnumber the flying Avengers and might be able to whittle them down, then take on the ground bound Avengers with a big numerical superiority and range attacks.

If Morg has the WOL powers that is a big boost too.

Sersi is powerful, but I'm not sure if her powers would work directly on heralds, and without that she can be vulnerable if you go by many of her appearances.

On the other hand Thor, Quasar, Sentry & Captain Marvel are going to be tough to put down if they're watching each other's backs and applying some Avengers training & tactics.

I'm tending toward the heralds mainly because of their overall versatility, flight & range but with or without BFR I'm not sure if they can actually bring this fight to a definitive conclusion. A possible stalemate.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by iceman24567
No bfr wink . I really don't know but good match up. It isn't a BFR. It's simply a device to crush your enemies and Stardust, the Surfer, and Redshift have been shown to have access to them.

Surfer, Morg, and Terrax all have planet busting feats. Stardust cannot be permanently killed and has survived planet-busting attacks. This looks like a tall order for even this team of Avengers. I say the Heralds take it.

Papa Smurph
Let's ignore Thor AND Quasar could both warp the group outside of any black hole.

celestialdemon
Heralds win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.