Just For Kicks (END-GAME) Who Cares Enough To Watch And Comment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter
Just for kicks I wanted to post this video in here because it has everything to do with the economy and the North American Union, ect.

I just want to see how many people on this board will actually take the time to watch this entire video, from start to finish, and then comment on what they thought about it.

It's more like an experiment. How many people will actually watch, even if they end up disagreeing with it. It's a little over 2 hours long (About the time it takes to watch any movie at a movie-theatre).

I understand that there will be instances where a person wants to watch but doesn't have a fast enough connection. In that case the person can either go to the local library to watch it, or an internet cafe for the day ($4-6 I think to watch the entire video). Not gonna break the bank.

So in the end, if 0 people from this board did not care enough to watch the video, than that's fine, I will still have learned alot from this experiment.

By the way, please let me know if the link is not working for someone. I will corrent the problem immediately.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261

chillmeistergen
I'm watching it as I type this. So far all I've seen is the same shit I read in the conspiracy forum, backed up only by random pieces of video, paraphrased purposefully to support the maker's point.

ragesRemorse
I saw this docu a few months ago. It is just another insane piece of work by an intelligent but delusional man.

chillmeistergen
Still watching it. So far - poor, very poor.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I'm watching it as I type this. So far all I've seen is the same shit I read in the conspiracy forum, backed up only by random pieces of video, paraphrased purposefully to support the maker's point.

Ok but what scene in particular, or what part of the video do you find "shit"? I mean in terms of the detail or claims made in the video.? And why?

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I saw this docu a few months ago. It is just another insane piece of work by an intelligent but delusional man.

Ok but what scene in particular, or what part of the video do you find "insane"? I mean in terms of the detail or claims made in the video.? And why?

chillmeistergen
This is a ridiculously biased documentary that has chosen anything it can from history and current events to support its claim. A similar documentary could be created in favour of virtually any preposterous theory. Also, it seems rather feeble to use historical trends to back up such a point, when rights of the individual have extended to a ridiculous amount since the periods mentioned; a fact that would seem to debunk the claim of the documentary.
The video you posted is nothing but a biased piece of shit which clutches at straws to hit home its point. They should have cut it down to an hour, perhaps even half an hour and only included parts where they made a good, strong argument for their case, actually maybe quarter of an hour.

Overall, this doesn't belong here, it belongs in the conspiracy forum (where you've already posted it a good few times).

NuclearWinter
This is a ridiculously biased documentary that has chosen anything it can from history and current events to support its claim. A similar documentary could be created in favour of virtually any preposterous theory. Also, it seems rather feeble to use historical trends to back up such a point, when rights of the individual have extended to a ridiculous amount since the periods mentioned; a fact that would seem to debunk the claim of the documentary.
The video you posted is nothing but a biased piece of shit which clutches at straws to hit home its point. They should have cut it down to an hour, perhaps even half an hour and only included parts where they made a good, strong argument for their case, actually maybe quarter of an hour.

Overall, this doesn't belong here, it belongs in the conspiracy forum (where you've already posted it a good few times).

So far we have 2 people who have watched this film. That I know of on this board. We have 112,826 members on this board.

Thanks for commenting as that was part of the title of this thread.

Devil King
I think the most appropriate term is "convenient reverse engineering" of reality. What most conspiracy theories do is ignore the logical and profoundly obvious history of the reality around them.

I do believe in conspiracies, but most true conspiraies are lumped into the wholesale idea of "conspiracy", as pushed by the idea that interdimensional aliens are running the government or ancient humans were incapable of building something as magnificent as the pyramids. (We do truly dismiss the intelligence of our ancestors, and it's done much to our own detriment). Which is too bad, because the valid and plausible are dismissed, by association, with the unrealistic and implausible. Too many want to blame some amorphous super government or global conclave, when the reality is that all we have to do is follow the money to those who have it. I have no doubt that corporations, who already own the government, are capable of the most atrocious actions that have been motivated by money. But it's the disconnect between reality and obvious logic and its association with the implausible and absurd that keep the true conspiracies from coming to light.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
So in the end, if 0 people from this board did not care enough to watch the video, than that's fine, I will still have learned alot from this experiment.

So we're your guinea pigs to determine how apathetic people are toward the economy? How pointless.

First, there's a large number of people here who aren't from North America and therefore have no vested interest in the video or topic.

Second, if you actually wanted to encourage discussion, you could provide a synopsis of ideas from the video, then still provide a link for those who wished to learn more. Instead, you've said "let's see how many people can sit through this video because I want to run a biased experiment that not only doesn't encourage discussion, but is inevitably set up for me to feel smug as dozens of people ignore the video compared to the few that do."

I'm going to report this thread for closing, because it's a condescending experiment for the benefit of one person, not a discussion topic.

So far we have 2 people who have watched this film. That I know of on this board. We have 112,826 members on this board.

Case in point.

Devil King
Ron Paul '08?

chillmeistergen

Thanks for commenting as that was part of the title of this thread.

So you're not going to discuss my feelings on the topic, the one that you just started, even though I sat through that documentary? I thought the least I could get out of it was a debate, even a half arsed one with the likes of you.

You've earned yourself a report from me as well.

Symmetric Chaos
Just for kicks I wanted to post this video in here because it has everything to do with the economy and the North American Union, ect.

I just want to see how many people on this board will actually take the time to watch this entire video, from start to finish, and then comment on what they thought about it.

It's more like an experiment. How many people will actually watch, even if they end up disagreeing with it. It's a little over 2 hours long (About the time it takes to watch any movie at a movie-theatre).

I understand that there will be instances where a person wants to watch but doesn't have a fast enough connection. In that case the person can either go to the local library to watch it, or an internet cafe for the day ($4-6 I think to watch the entire video). Not gonna break the bank.

By the way, please let me know if the link is not working for someone. I will corrent the problem immediately.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261

Read the title. Decided it was primed to manipulate the weak willed via shock value. Didn't watch it.

What do I win?

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Read the title. Decided it was primed to manipulate the weak willed via shock value. Didn't watch it.

What do I win?

Primed nothin. The experiment is going exactly as planned, which is that I had no clue as to what the outcome would be.

So far...it has been very interesting for me to see what has transpired.

NuclearWinter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25yhygUkecE (Part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9XMu2UrSX0&feature=related (Part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F59cMimOmiE&feature=related (Part 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKYWs9sZ36M&feature=related (Part 4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VULQziRL80&feature=related (Part 5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqN60p7niH4&feature=related (Part 6)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTRToKbqy00&feature=related (Part 7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL-lB_Nk08U&feature=related (Part 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9s_GbRna8M&feature=related (Part 9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8DmxS1etE&feature=related (Part 10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co7aIx85rWg&feature=related (Part 11)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_M16LzbYeY&feature=related (12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vrgMyAAj0o&feature=related (13)

This broken up version is for those with a slower connection.

chillmeistergen
Reported...again.

Devil King
Youtube is a lazy resource for those who share your opinion. I recently saw a video of a guy popping an enormous zit on his back.

What reason is there to report him, other than posting his thread in the wrong forum?

NuclearWinter
Reported...again.

This broken up version is for those with a slower connection.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Devil King
Youtube is a lazy resource for those who share your opinion. I recently saw a video of a guy popping an enormous zit on his back.

What reason is there to report him, other than posting his thread in the wrong forum?

Devil...thats fine. But you wrote a pretty good description of why you disagreed with the film. Thats what this thread was about. Whether people agree or disagree with it (After they watched it) and Why.

Not about people popping zits on their backs. Has nothing to do with this video.

chillmeistergen
You've posted both videos in the the conspiracy forum, where they should have been in the first place already. You've then admitted that this thread is not intended for discussion purposes, when it's in the GDF. I believe that deserves reporting.

Devil King
Devil...thats fine. But you wrote a pretty good description of why you disagreed with the film.

Oh, I didn't watch the film.

NuclearWinter
Oh, I didn't watch the film.

lol. Oh ok.

NuclearWinter
You've posted both videos in the the conspiracy forum, where they should have been in the first place already. You've then admitted that this thread is not intended for discussion purposes, when it's in the GDF. I believe that deserves reporting.

What are you talking about bro? I have admitted absolutely nothing. But have instead been watching you rant and rave. I am simply watching...thats all. Watching you guys comment about the video. That was the purpose of this thread. There was no other.

Blax_Hydralisk
Then this thread is illegal, as it's actually about discussing anything.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Then this thread is illegal, as it's actually about discussing anything.

Well then you have moved illegally, for trying to steal the purpose of my thread. lol.

I file a motion against you. And I hold you in contempt of this message board.

Devil King
lol. Oh ok.

It would be like watching another Bigfoot "documentary" on the "History" channel. We're supposed to watch 55 minutes of a suppose'd documentary and expect to suddenly find a revalation in a wrap-up segment that says the answers were not found, but they might still be out there to discover. Sorry, I don't buy it.

chillmeistergen
What are you talking about bro? I have admitted absolutely nothing. But have instead been watching you rant and rave. I am simply watching...thats all. Watching you guys comment about the video. That was the purpose of this thread. There was no other.

As far as I'm aware this forum is not designed, or intended to be used for watching, or experiments on social behaviour (though your usual hang out, the conspiracy forum would be an excellent place for the latter).

By admission, this is what I meant:-

Primed nothin. The experiment is going exactly as planned

Your thread was never intended for discussion, as you've said in this quote. That's what this forum's for - discussing topics.

NuclearWinter
It would be like watching another Bigfoot "documentary" on the "History" channel. We're supposed to watch 55 minutes of a suppose'd documentary and expect to suddenly find a revalation in a wrap-up segment that says the answers were not found, but they might still be out there to discover. Sorry, I don't buy it.

Right but I think it's unfair to compare the two Devil. I expected nothing more than a comment from you about the video. The video that you didn't watch.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well then you have moved illegally, for trying to steal the purpose of my thread. lol.

I file a motion against you. And I hold you in contempt of this message board.

You can't do that. Not only am I black, but I'm apart of the Elite.

I. Own. You.

Devil King
Right but I think it's unfair to compare the two Devil. I expected nothing more than a comment from you about the video. The video that you didn't watch.

I'm not addressing any true corralation represented by my example, because none exists. But the concept is the same. I'm addressing the reality that the points made, as always, by others, are not knee deep in reality as you, and those like you, would like to assume. My point is that reality is not laid out by your example or your outrage.

I also find it interesting that you would like to dismiss Bigfoot, while favoring a concept set forth by a man who mentions lizard men as a substantial equivalent factor in the reality that governs all of us.

NuclearWinter
I'm not addressing any true corralation represented by my example, because none exists. But the concept is the same. I'm addressing the reality that the points made, as always, by others, are not knee deep in reality as you, and those like you, would like to assume. My point is that reality is not laid out by your example or your outrage.

I also find it interesting that you would like to dismiss Bigfoot, while favoring a concept set forth by a man who mentions lizard men as a substantial equivalent factor in the reality that governs all of us.

I never dismissed Bigfoot. I just haven't seen one. lol. Lizards? They have nothing to do with this thread either.

I think you have Alex Jones and David Icke confused. Either way, this video mentions nothing about bigfoot or lizards. It mentions the creation of the European Union, the North American Union, The Asian Union, and the African Union.

It talks about everything from economy to war. It talks about profits to banks and bankers from the misery of war. It talks about alot of things. But not Mr. big, or the lizard king.

Devil King
I think you have Alex Jones and David Icke confused.

Do I? Or does the fan base of those who subscibe?

Devil King
I never dismissed Bigfoot. I just haven't seen one. lol. Lizards? They have nothing to do with this thread either.

I think you have Alex Jones and David Icke confused. Either way, this video mentions nothing about bigfoot or lizards. It mentions the creation of the European Union, the North American Union, The Asian Union, and the African Union.

It talks about everything from economy to war. It talks about profits to banks and bankers from the misery of war. It talks about alot of things. But not Mr. big, or the lizard king.

It?

BackFire
Keep this horse-shit in the conspiracy toilet...forum.

Deano
the plan to create a world governement isnt horse shit is it? err no

Bicnarok
Reported...again.

IIITSss

SUPERGRASS

NuclearWinter
lol. Worst part is I couldn't even get that many people to watch the fricken video.

I could get a ton of people to complain about it but almost none to watch it.

DigiMark007
That's because you're a tool.

Also, lulz at thinking people get upst over internet forum stuff. We just point out idiocy when we see it.

Amp
Is it me or are mods insulting more and more lately?

I like it. thumb up

jaden101
lol. Worst part is I couldn't even get that many people to watch the fricken video.

I could get a ton of people to complain about it but almost none to watch it.

im watching it...doing it in the broken up version though cause it is helluva long and it really is a bit of an ask 2 hav people watch it in one sitting...it'll probably take me a week or so to get through it...

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by jaden101
im watching it...doing it in the broken up version though cause it is helluva long and it really is a bit of an ask 2 hav people watch it in one sitting...it'll probably take me a week or so to get through it...

Well at least your watching it. Thats all I was asking people to do. Thanks for taking the time though. I guess I forgot how many people still have dialup.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by DigiMark007
That's because you're a tool.

Also, lulz at thinking people get upst over internet forum stuff. We just point out idiocy when we see it.

Mod or not you can kiss my ass. You're the tool. Or maybe you just don't care. Either way, get bent.

Mr. Slippyfist
2 hours and 15 minutes?

You can't pay me to watch some ass flap talking about a conspiracy. no expression

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
2 hours and 15 minutes?

You can't pay me to watch some ass flap talking about a conspiracy. no expression

Slippy, either watch it or don't watch it but please, save the sob story for someone who cares.

Mr. Slippyfist
Slippy, either watch it or don't watch it but please, save the sob story for someone who cares. You care enough to respond to my post... srug

Sob story? You expect to put up a two hour video, and not expect people to b*tch? Eh?

Blax_Hydralisk
This is a good point.

However if it makes you feel better I watched the film kinda sorta half/skimmed through the first two minutes then went to jungle-bunnies . com.

chillmeistergen

Are you going to discuss my points, or carry on fannying about?

Deano
it takes things from history to show that things never change when it comes to goverments. why do you have it in your head that we are the good guys and that we can never do such evil things to advance agendas?

chillmeistergen
I don't have that in my head at all. Despite what you may think, I do think there are conspiracies out there. However, I don't think these conspiracies are all inter related with the idea of total government control. I believe the conspiracies that are prevalent in society, are those where an individual has messed up, (a high ranking individual that is) and societies and governments have covered up any errors to make it look like an external issue. Now that sort of conspiracy wouldn't surprise me at all, I just don't think that there's an ambition to have one world government.

The idea that you can make a point drawing on past governments is ridiculous, any point that can be made can be thwarted by the fact that, whether you like it or not, freedom of the individual is far more important and widespread in societies today than ever before.

Mark Question
My buddy is a security guard, and he partner is in his 70's. Out of the blue, the old timer started talking about the North American Union at work one day. I suppose the word is spreading.

chillmeistergen
So?

Mark Question
So?

Hmmm... I see what you mean, so indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.