Cyttorak vs The Destroyer (Filled with Skyfathers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Ok in this fight who would win? The Destroyer construct filled with the all of the Sky fathers from the different Pantheons, or Cyttorak?
Can the Sky Fathers win a battle that the Elder Gods could not?

The battle takes place in the Crimson Cosmos.

Who wins?

janus77
Destroyer. easy.

guy222
destroyer

CaptainStoic
Cyttorak wasn't really beaten by the Elder Gods. He was BFR'd. The Celestials were able to defeat The Destroyer with less power than it would take to destroy the universe. On the flip side Cyttorak has the power to destroy all of creation, which is why he was exiled to the Crimson Cosmos in the first place.

Cyttorak wins this easy.

Knowsbleed33
The other 7 deities of power fear Cyttorak, the Vishanti fear Cyttorak. These skyfathers will fear him as well.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
The other 7 deities of power fear Cyttorak, the Vishanti fear Cyttorak. These skyfathers will fear him as well.

You nailed it on the head.... I would go as far as to say, that the Celestials that slagged the Destroyer would be ineffective against Cyttorak. Marvel needed to come up with a place to contain this guy, because Cyttorak is more than a universal threat he has the power to destroy all of creation (616). Hence why he was banished by spells to the Crimson cosmos (which is the best that they could hope to do against him).

I've seen people post how Zom would defeat Cyttorak alone, which is a misconception. If Zom was mightier than Cyttorak why wasn't he able to defeat him when all of the elder Gods could not contain him?

Like I said before Cyttorak could/would run through the Destroyer easier than the Celestials did. In fact he could run through the Celestials themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.