DC Zuda vs Marvel digital comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LokiBoy
Has anyone been checking out Zuda or subscribed to Marvels digital comics library?
What do you think or Marvel and DC's very different approaches to digital comics?
I think hats off has to go to DC for trying something new, Some of the stuff on Zuda I like, like 'ROAD' and 'High Moon'.
But some other stuff on there makes me cringe.

Marvel seems to have reluctantly and 'safely' admitted the need for digital comics and with their paying subscription service you at least know what you're getting, or do you? How often are they going to update the content? I want to know if its worth getting a subscription or not. Anyone have one?

Zuda is at least free to view, even if the content is still rather mixed, its early days I know.

What do other people think?

Juntai
I could care less about either one.

Black Adam
Originally posted by LokiBoy
How often are they going to update the content? I want to know if its worth getting a subscription or not. Anyone have one?

Zuda is at least free to view, even if the content is still rather mixed, its early days I know.

What do other people think?

High moon is great

as for marvel, weren't they going to be something like 6 months behind on their digital comics?

not that it matters to me since I barely buy that many marvel comics anymore anyway.

don't see the need to get a subscription for three comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.