When dey comin out wit a black james bond yo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phat_Crabs
I tink if dey smart, those homies should make a black james bond to apealz to da brothas, know wut I'z sayin? Wuts yo thougts on dat?

Phat_Crabs
Guezz i'm a head of my time. laughing out loud

exanda kane
Novemberzegez ze 7th foo'

Darth Martin
Ever heard of John Shaft. stick out tongue

Jovan
they shouldn't make Bond black... simply because it is established he's white. In one of those Moore movies he's in Harlem and there they speak about him being white... so besides visual confirmation, you have written too.

steverules
Sam Jackson is....'I'm Bond motherf*cker...James Bond! Sharks killed my ass!'

Mr Parker
probably wont be much longer.they went and cast someone with grey hair-craig as bond,they'll probably eventually cast someone black for the role.as long as they continue making movies,they will continue making Bond films as well,you can count on that so its just a matter of time.

Darth Martin
Just watch Live and Let Die.

Toku King
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
I tink if dey smart, those homies should make a black james bond to apealz to da brothas, know wut I'z sayin? Wuts yo thougts on dat?

Word to your mother.

http://img229.exs.cx/img229/3315/wigger0ts.jpg

MildPossession
The creation of the character is a white man, always been white in the films and therefore there should be no black James Bond imo. I'm with Jovan.

Same for the stupid notion of going for a woman to play the part...

Saying that, if they must... that Colin Salmon(name?) looks a good Bond for my liking smile Forgetting he was in a Bond movie, or did I just imagine that?

Jovan
Originally posted by MildPossession
Same for the stupid notion of going for a woman to play the part...

Saying that, if they must... that Colin Salmon(name?) looks a good Bond for my liking smile Forgetting he was in a Bond movie, or did I just imagine that?
if we see heavy woman-on-woman action, I'm cool for Bond being female! big grin

That guy played some agent/assistant in some of the Pierce Brosnan movies but dunno his name, he wasn't any important anyway

Scythe
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs

But, you're not even black...

steverules
Originally posted by Scythe
But, you're not even black...

By night he's blackman ha-son

carnage52
Originally posted by steverules
By night he's blackman ha-son i think we all secretly wish we were black.....

Mr Parker
they've done everything else,might as well do that also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.