nice kids only (that doesn't mean you BIG EH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LOVESJEFFHARDY
Senori:*long blonde hair,tall,skinny,shy,and smart**sits on the dock and watches the sunset*

Gloomy Ninja
Spam.

Menetnashté
bullshit.

The big EH
seriously read the rules

JacopeX
Crap.

Gloomy Ninja
She buts the N in noob,and i hate it when people make pointless threads in the WRONG spots.

Passione
Originally posted by LOVESJEFFHARDY
Senori:*long blonde hair,tall,skinny,shy,and smart**sits on the dock and watches the sunset*

This is the wrong way to go about making a roleplay.

firstly you need to post ideas in the idea thread, wait till you get some interest then ush will decide whether you get the go ahead to have the roleplay. Then you make a sign up thread, you tell us the story of the roleplay and a character sheet. Only until you get some characters do you then create your roleplay thread.

This is going to get closed as soon as ush sees it.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by LOVESJEFFHARDY

dude leave EH alone. He rocks harder than you or the hardy boys.

JacopeX
Who?

The big EH
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
dude leave EH alone. He rocks harder than you or the hardy boys. awwwww thankyou

darkxbox
big eh is the has the biggest EH ever.(no offense)

darkxbox
this can be our spam thread till it gets closed.

android217
woot

android217
omg woot

android217
oh ya woot

Gloomy Ninja
You scare me :]

darkxbox
omg wtf woot

JacopeX
Let this thread die. This is beggining to waste valuable space. And I mean that literally.

lillyrose55
u guys r kinda mean

The big EH
hrmmmmmm why is it somebody always has to repost on these kind of threads, and why is it Unhosted always get the noobs that don't know any rules

darkxbox
and why is it that ush doesnt close this already.

omg. omg. omg. wtf. woot. 1337 h4ck3r 5ki11z. omg. wtf. woot.

time for spam game. say one word. we make wierd sentence. i start.

i

Kumori Okami
this thread

lillyrose55
y are u guys being so harsh

DangerousBeauty
This thread wasn't suppose to be made. It's a hate thread. And really I dont know why people keep coming in here. Please let it die. And lillyrose55 they are like this becuase who ever made this didnt read the rules.

LET IT DIE AND GET ON WITH LIFE!

lillyrose55
ok hey dangousbeauty your smart

DangerousBeauty
thank you dear

darkxbox
lololoollolollololololoololollololololollolollolol
ololol
i have never seen a hate spam thread stay up for so long
woot omg omg wtf woot 1337 h4ck3r 5ki115

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.