LOTF Luke Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan 063
How Far will Luke Get?
every 4 rounds he gets full rest

1. TPM Maul, ROTS Duku, and ROTS Grevious

2. Rots Anikan(before DS) and ROTS Obiwan

3.ROTS Mace Windu, ROTS Yoda, and Plo koon

4. Darth Traya, Darth Nihilus, and Darth Sion(he can be killed after 5 "deaths"wink

5. Darth Vader, Darth Bane, and Exar Kun

6.Revan(post-Kotor), Darth Malak(like he was on the Star Forge), Darth Bandon

7. Dart Cadeus(Inferno), Mara Jade, and Jaina Solo

8. NJO Luke

9. DE Sidious, ROTJ Sidious, and ROTS Sidious

10. He Makes it.

Captain REX
It seems you're piling as many people as the rules will allow, eh? stick out tongue

Hmm, difficult. If he doesn't make it, he ends at 9.

Spartan 063
well I tried to make itas difficult as possible for luke, but no one can stand upmto him by themselves.

Gideon
He won't make it.

JediSamuraiMRB
Interesting thread. I think LOTF Luke stops at NJO Luke..

Darth Sexy
Definitely won't make it. He might lose at 5, and thats a might. But he'll definitely lose at 9..

MutantMessiah
Silly thread. He goes down badly at 4. Nihilus alone would easily take him, given that a weak (indicated by the fact that he was "hungry"wink Nihilus was capable of destroying millions quickly and with little effort, all while telekinetically holding his ship together and keeping his crew alive with the force. A full powered Nihilus, not having to continuously expend energy on his ship and crew, who was already capable of power far beyond anything seen from Luke without that, would destroy him.

Also, the proper order would be:

1. Rots Anikan(before DS) and ROTS Obiwan

2. TPM Maul, ROTS Duku, and ROTS Grevious

3. Revan(post-Kotor), Darth Malak(like he was on the Star Forge), Darth Bandon

4. ROTS Mace Windu, ROTS Yoda, and Plo koon

5. DE Sidious, ROTJ Sidious, and ROTS Sidious

6.NJO Luke

8. Darth Vader, Darth Bane, and Exar Kun

9. Darth Traya, Darth Nihilus, and Darth Sion(he can be killed after 5 "deaths"wink

10. He Makes it.

Under that Gauntlet, he would fall at 7.

Elite Hunter
I think I agree he wont make it past 4. He will be very tired if he makes past 3 which is a pretty hard fight. Even if he could somehow kill Nihilus with the fallaanasi technique (whose is to say sion and traya wouldn't prevent him from attacking nihilus) .He still would have to kill Traya and Sion(5 times) This fight would be difficult with full rest but he will be tired by this time.

Ivalice
Originally posted by MutantMessiah
Silly thread. He goes down badly at 4. Nihilus alone would easily take him, given that a weak (indicated by the fact that he was "hungry"wink Nihilus was capable of destroying millions quickly and with little effort, all while telekinetically holding his ship together and keeping his crew alive with the force. A full powered Nihilus, not having to continuously expend energy on his ship and crew, who was already capable of power far beyond anything seen from Luke without that, would destroy him.

Also, the proper order would be:

1. Rots Anikan(before DS) and ROTS Obiwan

2. TPM Maul, ROTS Duku, and ROTS Grevious

3. Revan(post-Kotor), Darth Malak(like he was on the Star Forge), Darth Bandon

4. ROTS Mace Windu, ROTS Yoda, and Plo koon

5. DE Sidious, ROTJ Sidious, and ROTS Sidious

6.NJO Luke

8. Darth Vader, Darth Bane, and Exar Kun

9. Darth Traya, Darth Nihilus, and Darth Sion(he can be killed after 5 "deaths"wink

10. He Makes it.

Under that Gauntlet, he would fall at 7. You know Neb id rate bane above traya nihilus and sion individually honestly.

Darth Sexy
Sorry Noobaris but Sion's death was a result of gameplay, not 5 deaths. Furthermore, #9 would be all incarnations of Sidious. #8 would be NJO Luke..

darthsith19
He would possibly lose at #4. If he manages to take out Nihilus quick, he can then take out Traya and Sion, though. 5 will also be really hard and he might lose. Otherwise, he probably loses at #7.

0°Mandalore°0
Why are Revan, Darth Malak and Darth Bandon after Vader, Bane and Kun?
I agree with Sexy. He might lose at five, but if he does make it, he loses at nine.

Obi7
He could lose from 3# onwards, but there is no way he could make it past 6# rolling on floor laughing

The Ellimist
One-shots Maul and Grievous, easily beats Dooku.

One-shots Obi Wan, easily beats Anakin.

He has a better shot of winning here than it initially appears. Plo Koon is fodder and dies in the opening seconds. Without vaapad, Windu couldn't do anything against Sidious; against Luke, he's probably a little bit better than fodder, and I don't think his fighting style will be very compatible with Yoda's. We can look towards the the illusion scene where Yoda and Anakin fight Sidious; you'd expect the latter to get dominated, but instead he manages to fight them both off and then ragdoll Anakin, despite evenly matching Yoda 1 vs. 1. I'd expect a similar thing to happen here.

At this point fatigue might have drained Luke a little. Luckily, Traya and Sion are fodder, and Nihilus with his lack of dueling feats can just get blitzed.

Now that he's gotten full rest, he one-shots Bane and defeats Vader and Kun with moderate difficulty.

Bandon and Malak are nothing, Revan gets beaten with mild difficulty.

He stands a good chance of losing here unless if he abuses the Force really hard. Caedus alone would give him trouble, but I could see Mara and Jaina being pretty useless fodder against Luke, so it'll reduce to a somewhat fatigued Luke vs. Caedus, which I have Luke winning.

Given his level of fatigue, he probably stops here. I'm not sure if the gap between NJO and LotF Luke is so large as to overcome it. It's not a guarantee, though...

Barring oneness, he isn't beating this trio. Granted, it's sort of implied in FotJ that he can activate oneness at will, so maybe he makes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.