Superman vs Black Adam(punchfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This is to see who can take more. They stand right next to each other and each person gets to hit the other one. No one is holding back. Who gets knocked out first? Again dodging is not allowed...and may the toughest man win. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
In their last fight Superman wasn't holding back, and Black Adam was... as Black Adam was framed, and was trying to talk sense into Superman. ermm

*I heard on the forum a while ago that Black Adam lost that fight, because he turned around when Supes was about to throw a punch, and BA was apparently not holding back in that comic... but it's not true srug*

Anyway, don't care who wins... just wanted to throw that out there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
In their last fight Superman wasn't holding back, and Black Adam was... as Black Adam was framed, and was trying to talk sense into Superman. ermm

*I heard on the forum a while ago that Black Adam lost that fight, because he turned around when Supes was about to throw a punch, and BA was apparently not holding back in that comic... but it's not true srug*

Anyway, don't care who wins... just wanted to throw that out there. Why dont you tell me who you think wins this?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by quanchi112
You worry about yourself and I will worry about myself. smile

quanchi112
Ok if you dont know or cant wrap your brain around this thread just say so. smile

CaptainStoic
Black Adam can match Superman all day at his regular levels, but Superman can amp. I'll go with my gut, and say Superman wins this barely.

Southern_Rebel
Superman ftw. IMO, his strength level is still higher than BA's.

Amp
Ok if you dont know or cant wrap your brain around this thread just say so. smile Fail.

Superman wins anyway.

h1a8

Superman always holds back. Even when he doesn't seem like it. It is due to his mental blocks (subconsciously doesn't want to take life).
For example, he was holding back nearly the whole time in his first fight with DD. It wasn't till the very end where Lois talked him in to not holding back. After I read that, I was blown away at the fact that Superman was actually fighting DD not holding back (his crazy as$). Because it certainly didn't seem like it to me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Amp
Fail.

Superman wins anyway. I feel that Black Adam wins this. He hits harder than Supes. Both can take a punding and have durability but I feel Black Adam will be going for the kill each and every time he hits him. He has more experience in this regard as well.

Soljer
No one is holding back.

Superman one-shots him.

Barbarian Shams
Well if its too superpowered guys not holding back in just a slugfest, may the toughest man who's got nothing to lose win. In just strictly a fistfight like this, I'd have to say Black Adam has all the right qualities to win against someone like Superman in only a punchfest: Toughness, no holds-barred attitude, and a willingness to fight dirty. BA 5/10, and Superman 5/10, even split just because Superman is a beast when he gets to cut loose.

Badabing
Ok if you dont know or cant wrap your brain around this thread just say so. smile Quan, if I see you baiting again it's a warning.

guy222
supes

Decimus
superman

Unnatural-POWER
Superman!

Galan007
I feel that Black Adam wins this. He hits harder than Supes. Based on? barker

Superboy Prime
For some reason I read Superman vs Blackbolt slugfest...

I was about to come here and whoop some Quan ass...but turns out it is Teth.

Priest
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist In their last fight Superman wasn't holding back, and Black Adam was... as Black Adam was framed, and was trying to talk sense into Superman. ermm

*I heard on the forum a while ago that Black Adam lost that fight, because he turned around when Supes was about to throw a punch, and BA was apparently not holding back in that comic...
but it's not true srug*

Scans or it never happened uhuh

Sirius77
Superman if he cuts loose, but Black adam is a beast.

batdude123
Superman has the uncanny ability to come out on top in a slug fest when he stops holding back (I don't care who the f*ck it is).

Superman ftw.

TricksterPriest
^ There are so many examples of this, it's not even worth repeating.
The man has a dynamic powerset that increases with need and will. He's gone toe to toe with gods, demons, angels, mutants, and who knows what else.

Avlon
Superman ftw.

The mans fists have punched through nearly everything at some point.

psycho gundam
wait, based on all the "feats" you lot posted, it seems the winner is the guy who gets to punch first. and you forgot to post the order of the contest, how is it decided? it makes all the difference

Laguna L
Superman.

Black Adam doesn't have the slightest chance in my opinion.

MattDay
this is spite as soon as you said "not holding back" superman ftw

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Galan007
Based on? barker

Common sense. biscuits

Colossus-Big C
Black adam wins.

Philosophía
Superman.

xJLxKing

Lord_Talron
I'm going for the underdog here... Black Adam

dmills
Black Adam.

CosmicComet
Either Teth or Billy can beat Supes in a pure slugfest only.

Enyalus
Superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman.

Nihilist
Adam

Harbinger
Bad Ass Black Adam gets schooled Floyd Patterson style.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Badabing
Quan, if I see you baiting again it's a warning. a warning for a warning?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Based on? barker His showing against Captain Marvel.

-Pr-
without holding back? Superman by a decent distance. He hits harder than Adam when he wants to.

Slaanesh
Supes

meep-meep
No holding back? Superman...but I think Black Adam would give him a fight. With Superman, it is simply a matter of time, in a no holding back slug fest, he will punch anyones lights out. IMO.

carver9
Superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by meep-meep
No holding back? Superman...but I think Black Adam would give him a fight. With Superman, it is simply a matter of time, in a no holding back slug fest, he will punch anyones lights out. IMO. Based on?

Colossus-Big C
Black adam would break supermans face.

BattleMage
Adam, Cause he's willing to kill!!!

seaquestsdv@aol
It was said that Doomday killed the Big blue spirt curl.A fight between a krypton alien from a dead world and a prehistoric cave man from the same place.Superman would fall he has no skills and would stand there and get beat on untill he started to feel his own weakness.I think the one problem that the ailen would have , is that he has not had a real fight that he could lose with most villains.Superman is vulnerable to magic so with out even a punch Black Adom could stand out of reach of superman,s touch and or reach and call down the magical lighting untill he died.Question did any of you read superman verses Moehamad Alie? In the story Aliens came here to enslave earth thay wanted to show how pathetic we really are.So thay said pick your champion to represent earth and your sport of choice and we will pit our champion against yours.Any way to make a long story short superman got into the ring with Alie or cashish clay what ever you want to call him to prove who should be earths champion. (Alie has been of a boxer).In my opinion a crapy boxer of that time.Superman had a piece of the red sun fragment so when Alie taped him on the chin he fell down on his but and sat there and got schooled by the boxer of the time.So in the story of kingdom come when Magog recieved the power to erase supermans time line the first part of the story.Captain Marval stood toe to toe with superman and took the best he superman had to give.Black Adam knowing that superman has no right to do any thing here would kill him with out breaking a sweat superman end would die end of store.

BattleMage
TETH

cdtm
...Black Adam.

Based in part on their brief fight. But, also taking into consideration Captain Marvel and Superman are usually treated as equals, and Black Adam almost always has an edge over Captain Marvel physically.

Not to mention, Captain Marvel and Black Adam's punches are written with a magically charged effect, and while Superman isn't as vulnerable post crisis to magic as he used to be pre crisis, he's ironically affected by this post crisis effect, even if only slightly. (We have a word from Captain Marvel in Crisis Times Five on Supermans vulnerability, when he knocked out Supes with a cheap shot, and we also have examples in Loebs Superman/Batman...)

I think it'd be a very, very close fight if Superman was in "fighting to protect everyone I love, even if it kills me" mode, but Adam should take this.

paisapower
A punchfest is supes forte.

Q99
I wouldn't say that, I'd say they generally stalemate. If BA has any advantage, I'd say it's he holds back less.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
I wouldn't say that, I'd say they generally stalemate. If BA has any advantage, I'd say it's he holds back less.

That may be. Historically, in their first pre crisis fight Adam soundly defeated Marvel (Along with the Marvel family). Their first post crisis confrontation in the Shazam mini ended the same way, with Adam beating on Marvel until he finally realized he was overmatched and used his brain to beat Adam... There's also World War III, with Adam again beating Marvel down (Although to be fair, Billy looked like he was trying to reason with Adam instead of fighting him..) Then there's other little things, like that time Adam got knocked out of JSA headquarters by Atom Smasher, and Captain Marvel tried to hold Adam back, and after Adam tossed him off commented "I forgot how strong Adam is...".

As for Superman, him and Adam actually did fight pre crisis, briefly. According to Supes, they were so evenly matched it would've been a long, long fight. A contrast between their more recent fight, considering Adam wasn't really fighting back..

Funny how magic was never an issue for pre crisis Superman against the Marvel types, yet the more magically resistant post crisis version has problems..

GLADIATOR2099
If Captain Marvel can one-shot superman, then so can Black Adam. I would say that BA would win this with a stronger punch or a magical punch.

BlackZero30x
if BA can use magic then it's over...other wise i think this goes on forever....

quanchi112
Originally posted by GLADIATOR2099
If Captain Marvel can one-shot superman, then so can Black Adam. I would say that BA would win this with a stronger punch or a magical punch. The only reason he beat up Supes that quickly is because he cheapshotted him. I also don't think it was one blow but two.

GLADIATOR2099
The only reason he beat up Supes that quickly is because he cheapshotted him. I also don't think it was one blow but two. True, but WW took supes best. I dont think she could stand up to BA like that, so i feel that BA would ko supes in one or two hits while BA tanks supermans hit like WW took them.

quanchi112
True, but WW took supes best. I dont think she could stand up to BA like that, so i feel that BA would ko supes in one or two hits while BA tanks supermans hit like WW took them. I don't like Superman but she was ko'd. The fact she managed to come back is impressive for her but she needed to avoid his punches.

ankur29
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
if BA can use magic then it's over...other wise i think this goes on forever....

thumb up

durability strength too evenly matched

Warlord
adam

magic lightning punches and stuff

nutorious
the second i saw no holding back it became a spite for superman because no holding back he will do to black adam what ever he always does to darkseid he will tear him face off with 2-3 shots

BobbyD
True, but WW took supes best. I dont think she could stand up to BA like that, so i feel that BA would ko supes in one or two hits while BA tanks supermans hit like WW took them.

Agreed, not that this is how a how powerful WW thread. But, that is one of the select few circumstances where you really see what a bloodlusted Supes can do.

Granted this is punch fest, and not some raving psycho superhero gone mad fight. It's a tough call really. But, if somehow Supes were in this mode, I think BA goes down in surprisingly less punches than everyone believes here. Just, MO.

nutorious
when superman is all out and mad.... damn.... not many can really beat him up and specially in a slugfest i say it will take more than black adam to put an all out superman down specially in his own game which is a slug fight

illadelph12
I wonder if the magical nature of Black Adam gives him any edge when the punches connect.

BobbyD
Originally posted by illadelph12
I wonder if the magical nature of Black Adam gives him any edge when the punches connect.

It is definitely a factor to consider in this fight. ...just unknown to what extent if Clarkie Boy has "lost it". It seems when Supes loses it, his immunity goes up, flaws disappear, strengths/abilities increase exponentially, blah, blah, blah.

nutorious
as i said before when superman goes all out it gives him the win no matter who he is fighting its like goku turning into SS4

Colossus-Big C
Black adam wins

nutorious
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Black adam wins

based on what? aside of your hatered to superman

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by nutorious
based on what? aside of your hatered to superman unless superman is sundipped, they are equal in stats but black adam has the magic advantage. Ive seen captain marvel knock out superman with a single punch by magically amping his punch
black adam also got punched across the universe before by shazam and wasnt injured

nutorious
unless superman is sundipped, they are equal in stats but black adam has the magic advantage. Ive seen captain marvel knock out superman with a single punch by magically amping his punch
black adam also got punched across the universe before by shazam and wasnt injured

you do realize that superman is stronger than both captain marvel and black adam and you do realize most of the time superman is holding back because he is a boy scout and is afraid to kill someone but if he is all out there are really few people that can really take him out and specially if its a slug fest which is hius specialty there is no way in hell that black adam will take an all out superman in a punching fight because this is the not jobbing superman this is the superman that clean shit up for real darkseid style

Colossus-Big C
you do realize that superman is stronger than both captain marvel and black adam and you do realize most of the time superman is holding back because he is a boy scout and is afraid to kill someone but if he is all out there are really few people that can really take him out and specially if its a slug fest which is hius specialty there is no way in hell that black adam will take an all out superman in a punching fight because this is the not jobbing superman this is the superman that clean shit up for real darkseid style laughing out loud

1. Captain marvel still knocked out supes with a single punch (holding back or not his durability doesnt "hold back" its still the same and since this is a slug fest then adam can do it.
2.black adam still didnt get knocked out when he got punched across the universe
do you think superman can punch adam across the universe? no
3. KC captain marvel who had no power up still went to to toe with a much more powerful superman.
4. darkseid with out PIS should 1 shot superman

black adam wins now and forever

nutorious
laughing out loud

1. Captain marvel still knocked out supes with a single punch
2.black adam still didnt get knocked out when he got punched across the universe
do you think superman can punch adam across the universe? no
3. KC captain marvel who had no power up still went to to toe with a much more powerful superman.
4. darkseid with out PIS should 1 shot superman

black adam wins now and forever

so much bullshit in one post

1.captain marvel cheap shotted superman he wasnt even ready for a fight you fail

2. how do you know superman cant punch adam across the universe? i say he can prove that i am wrong

3.invalid a different version

4. darkseid gets owned by superman time after time so its not PIS its the way it is deal with it

5. superman got fat better feats specially when he is all out he stomps guys like black adam

6. piss off

Colossus-Big C
so much bullshit in one post

1.captain marvel cheap shotted superman he wasnt even ready for a fight you fail

2. how do you know superman cant punch adam across the universe? i say he can prove that i am wrong

3.invalid a different version

4. darkseid gets owned by superman time after time so its not PIS its the way it is deal with it

5. superman got fat better feats specially when he is all out he stomps guys like black adam

6. piss off laughing
black adam beats down the kid 8/10 in a slug fest

you want me to post the scan were black adam restrained superman to the point when superman said it was impossible for him to leave?

shazam who is a high skyfather would kill superman like an insect, he had to BFR black adam

nutorious
laughing
black adam beats down the kid 8/10 in a slug fest

you want me to post the scan were black adam restrained superman to the point when superman said it was impossible for him to leave?

shazam who is a high skyfather would kill superman like an insect, he had to BFR black adam

1. again nothing more then crap you are pulling out of your ass without any proof

2.superman didnt want to fight black adam at that point

3. again things you are pulling out of your ass with no back up

dude you are talking too much bullshit without any proof GTFO

Colossus-Big C
1. again nothing more then crap you are pulling out of your ass without any proof

2.superman didnt want to fight black adam at that point

3. again things you are pulling out of your ass with no back up

dude you are talking too much bullshit without any proof GTFO really? so shazam isnt a high skyfather who fought the spectre?
even superboyprime bfrd black adam you know.
both shazam and superboy prime>>Superman

nutorious

both shazam and superboy prime>>Superman

again you are making things out of your ass without any proof yes superboy prime is >> superman and he is also >>> captain marvel and you didnt prove anything of what you said aside from wanking and pulling things out of your ass

anyone with half a brain will tell you that an all out superman will kill and murder black adam and then rape his corpse

rotiart
again you are making things out of your ass without any proof yes superboy prime is >> superman and he is also >>> captain marvel and you didnt prove anything of what you said aside from wanking and pulling things out of your ass

anyone with half a brain will tell you that an all out superman will kill and murder black adam and then rape his corpse

Hi superman fanboy....
You basically said anyone that fisagrees with your position has only half a brain. Please think before you speak

I cannot believe I'm standing up for colossus... :-/

cdtm
Adams pretty obviously above Superman... For one, he consistently overpowers Captain Marvel, who Superman can match at best (Even with Eclipso in the drivers seat, who certainly wouldn't hold back, while Cap likely would.) Supes was unable to gain an advantage of Adam in their little fight in Supermans own comic, where Adam wasn't trying to fight back and reason with him. Not to mention, Adam's destroyed the JSA multiple times, broken Sentinels constructs with ease, easily defeated Power Girl on more then one occasion..

Colossus-Big C
black adam vs superman
superman cleary says he isnt holding back and says black adam hits harder than captain marvel

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i53/truestrength/black%20adam/BlackAdamvsSuperman2.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i53/truestrength/black%20adam/BlackAdamvsSuperman1.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i53/truestrength/black%20adam/BlackAdamvsSuperman3.jpg

adam kills amazo

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i53/truestrength/black%20adam/594237-baama_super.jpg

i dont want to hear that holding back nonsence again

cdtm
Posted out of order, but it shows Supes trying to take Adams head off, while Adams clearly holding back. Yet, Supes simply can't gain the upper hand.

Colossus-Big C
forgot to post this one laughing out loud

http://img146.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-4300/loc24/29cf6_bavssuperman2.jpg
http://img130.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-10405/loc24/84246_bavssuperman7.jpg

now who said superman holds back against black adam?

cdtm
To be fair to Supes, he does have some pretty ridiculous high end feats though.

Like taking on the entire Crime Syndicate at the same time and holding his own, with Power Ring, Ultrawoman, and Ultraman trying to beat him down, and singlehandedly and quickly taking down Ultraman and Ultrawoman.

Then there's the stuff he pulled in Ending Battle, facing most of his rogues gallery in a single night and beating them, taking out Power Girl fairly easily, taking on most of the JLA in a Dominus story where it takes the combined strength of Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter just to restrain him..

PIS? Maybe, maybe not. But when someone like Count Nefaria takes attacks from Wonder Man, or laughs off attacks from big teams that include Scarlet Witch and such, people call it a feat. IMO, Supermans high end stuff is as praise worthy as anyones...

Colossus-Big C
yea i really dont hate superman myself i just hate some of his fanboys , on other forums you have to deal with people who said superman can ko galactus.
some people even argue he is skyfather level because something about him joining the quintessence.

zeel
only way supes puts BA down is he has the intent to kill.

nutorious
black adam vs superman
superman cleary says he isnt holding back and says black adam hits harder than captain marvel

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i53/truestrength/black%20adam/BlackAdamvsSuperman2.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i53/truestrength/black%20adam/BlackAdamvsSuperman1.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i53/truestrength/black%20adam/BlackAdamvsSuperman3.jpg

adam kills amazo

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i53/truestrength/black%20adam/594237-baama_super.jpg

i dont want to hear that holding back nonsence again

your scans are bullshit this wasnt an all out superman it wasnt stated and it didnt look like he is all out, an all out superman is the superman that fights darkseid he is pissed he is using his speed blitzing and you see him attack non stop with his punches and you see him mad, this superman is not an all out superman so you can shove that bullshit up your a$$ and go wank on colossus getting his arms snapped by some random character

nutorious
saying that this is an all out superman is just like saying that the thor that gets his ass kicked by hulk is an all out thor becausehe is serious and mad at the fight but he doesnt use all his powers so it canot be an all out thor, the same thing with superman just because he is serious and everything doesnt mean he is all out because an all out superman is using all his powers and is a berserk fighter that throw punches non stop

Colossus-Big C
your scans are bullshit this wasnt an all out superman it wasnt stated and it didnt look like he is all out, an all out superman is the superman that fights darkseid he is pissed he is using his speed blitzing and you see him attack non stop with his punches and you see him mad, this superman is not an all out superman so you can shove that bullshit up your a$$ and go wank on colossus getting his arms snapped by some random character 1. stop bashing
2. your a fanboy, ive been told

BlackZero30x
iv stated my opinion a good while back but i would just like to say that Superman, Black Adam and Captain Marvel are the "big bruisers" and are all equally matched the marvel's only advantage is the magic edge so as i stated before

if theirs no magic allowed(amping punches with it) then this things goes on and on for ages

Tha C-Master
That's the first time I've seen BigC pwn. laughing Good work.

Logically Superman isn't one-shooting Black Adam, that's just silly. Now of course since he is Superman, he has had some crazy feats at one time or another that probably suggest he can one shot Odin. But obviously that isn't the norm. If we're going by that Superman than sure he wins. If we're going by how they were intended to be, then I'd say Black Adam.

nutorious
1. stop bashing
2. your a fanboy, ive been told

i am not bashing i am stating facts and facts are superman wasnt all out at all against black adam in the fight you posted so your scans are invalid and prove nothing

me on the other hand i got proof that when superman is going all out he beats the hell out of darkseid doomsday and people that would humiliate black adam in fighting

now either you post some proof of superman going all out and losing to someone on black adam level or shut up

-Pr-
Guys, keep the personal attacks out of it. Argue your points, and do it respectfully.

Black bolt z
your scans are bullshit this wasnt an all out superman it wasnt stated and it didnt look like he is all out, an all out superman is the superman that fights darkseid he is pissed he is using his speed blitzing and you see him attack non stop with his punches and you see him mad, this superman is not an all out superman so you can shove that bullshit up your a$$ and go wank on colossus getting his arms snapped by some random character Thats harsh.But true.

cdtm
The only reason he was able to blitz Cyborg Superman and Ultraman is because he got in a good first attack, and wouldn't give them time to recover.

He couldn't blitz him because Adam was countering and tanking everything Supes threw at him.

nutorious
facts are that this random superman hater posted a fight where superman "looks" serious but he is not fighting to his full potential and then he is trying to tell us that this was an all out superman Lol its the same as saying that the thor that fight like retard vs hulk is an all out thor just because he looks mad when he fights him and looks serious

when people say all out they mean using his powers to the best and not holding back like superman does vs darkseid when he is using all his powers together his speed and his brawling abilities to the best and we didnbt see it in his fight vs adam so you fail

Allankles
IIRC the reason Supes beat Ultraman and Superwoman so convincingly was because he's plain tuffer. He's had to develop his tactical abilities and survival skills using non lethal force to counter enemies using lethal force.

And he's had to do it again and again because his enemies have returned again and again, wiser and more powerful than before.

This made him tougher than Ultraman and Superwoman, his ruthless counterparts, who've only faced their own enemies once (at their weakest).

Because they always killed their enemies the first time they met, they weren't as smart, experienced or tough as Superman. Supes told them as much during the fight.

SasuOna
Black Adam takes this maybe 7/10 even a bloodlusted Superman wouldn't really change the fact that hes losing this.
Black Adam>>>>Captain Marvel>>>>Superman

cdtm
Originally posted by Allankles
IIRC the reason Supes beat Ultraman and Superwoman so convincingly was because he's plain tuffer. He's had to develop his tactical abilities and survival skills using non lethal force to counter enemies using lethal force.

It wasn't because he's simply tougher, it's because he fought with his head.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Trinity013005.jpg

Here, Superman attacks Owlman specifically to make Superwoman react defensively, and make Ultraman charge in blindly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Trinity013006.jpg

Ultraman eats an elbow in the throat, gets taken into the water and hit in the kidneys swallowing water, then hit with super speed pressure point jabs, and quickly taken out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Trinity013007.jpg

Finally, he uses Ultraman as a weapon to take an enraged and unreasoning Superwoman out.

This fight was an excellent example of Supermans fighting skills.

nutorious
Originally posted by SasuOna
Black Adam takes this maybe 7/10 even a bloodlusted Superman wouldn't really change the fact that hes losing this.
Black Adam>>>>Captain Marvel>>>>Superman

it should be like this

black adam > superman / captain marvel

BUT

all out superman >>>> black adam > captain marvel

SasuOna
it should be like this

BUT

Because an all out superman that isn't sun dipped will suddenly over come the fact that he isn't capable one beating either of them without PIS?

nutorious
Originally posted by SasuOna
Because an all out superman that isn't sun dipped will suddenly over come the fact that he isn't capable one beating either of them without PIS?

no because an all out superman is a superman without CIS and when he is without his "cant kill poor people" crap and he fights to his best he is leagues above both captain marvel and black adam ,so basically them beating superman is PIS and CIS because most of the time they are fighting a superman that doesnt want to hurt anyone even when he is mad he still control himself and doesnt let himself lose control but when he does ask darkseid how is the feeling

cdtm
Eclipsed Superman struggled with Captain Marvel, and he certainly wouldn't hold back.

carver9
no because an all out superman is a superman without CIS and when he is without his "cant kill poor people" crap and he fights to his best he is leagues above both captain marvel and black adam ,so basically them beating superman is PIS and CIS because most of the time they are fighting a superman that doesnt want to hurt anyone even when he is mad he still control himself and doesnt let himself lose control but when he does ask darkseid how is the feeling

Wonder woman fought an all out superman and did just fine. Hell, she had ghe advantage at one point.

-Pr-
An all out Superman would take Adam. He'd take Diana too.

Originally posted by carver9
Wonder woman fought an all out superman and did just fine. Hell, she had ghe advantage at one point.

No she didn't. She fought a mentally handicapped Superman.

Nihilist
Adam beats him to death like the weak ass Doomsday did.

King Castle
black adam should win.. superman shouldnt be able to stand up to his magic nature like he does in comics from time to time..

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

Per the writer of that story he stated that wonder woman fought the most powerful form of superman.

-Pr-
Per the writer of that story he stated that wonder woman fought the most powerful form of superman.

Where did Rucka say that?

Assuming he even did, that's just his opinion.

nutorious
wonder women fought a brainwashed superman theres a difference it wasnt clark it was a brainwashed zombie

anyway superman in all out mode stomps adam

carver9
Where did Rucka say that?

Assuming he even did, that's just his opinion.

Wasn't it stated on the first page of the comic and it was also stated when theyvwere introducing the comic.

Why would a superman that is trying to kill you... hitting you withv everything that he got not be the most powerful version? I don't understand.

nutorious

Why would a superman that is trying to kill you... hitting you withv everything that he got not be the most powerful version? I don't understand.

because he was brainwashed and didnt control his mind which means he didnt have the tactics and fighting smart that superman normaly has he was just a zombie that was attacking her , superman on the other hand when all out is fighting for some cause which makes him stronger and makes his determination even stronger because he knows its up to him to defeat the bad guy and save the world and thats why superman in his right mind will be much stronger than a brainwashed superman that is trying to go all out

nutorious
tell me something when will you fight harder? when you are mad and just want to beat someone and you dont control yourself and dont think? or when lets say your mother is attacked and you are losing yourself and you know you got to give every single thing you got to defend her? you know the answer , thats the case with superman

King Castle
so every time he fights along batman its when he is fighting harder?mhmm

batmansuperdur

carver9
because he was brainwashed and didnt control his mind which means he didnt have the tactics and fighting smart that superman normaly has he was just a zombie that was attacking her , superman on the other hand when all out is fighting for some cause which makes him stronger and makes his determination even stronger because he knows its up to him to defeat the bad guy and save the world and thats why superman in his right mind will be much stronger than a brainwashed superman that is trying to go all out

Have you read the comic? He wasn't a zombie... the only thing max did to him was make him think wonder woman was doomsday and made him see wonder woman\doomsday killing lois. He was talking and thinking while fighting her and he was also being tacticle.

-Pr-
Wasn't it stated on the first page of the comic and it was also stated when theyvwere introducing the comic.

Where?

It would be, but he wasn't hitting Wonder Woman with everything he had. Plus, he was mind-controlled.

Even then, he was WINNING.

cdtm

He thought she was Doomsday, and that he killed Lois in front of him.

He knew Doomsday could take his best, and still not be brought down. No reason he'd pull his punches, given who he thought she was..

He was winning, though. Wonder Woman was fighting to survive (And to be fair, she also claimed she was pulling her punches, because of their friendship.)

Black bolt z

No she didn't. She fought a mentally handicapped Superman. All out yes he probably would.

zeel
your scans are bullshit this wasnt an all out superman it wasnt stated and it didnt look like he is all out, an all out superman is the superman that fights darkseid he is pissed he is using his speed blitzing and you see him attack non stop with his punches and you see him mad, this superman is not an all out superman so you can shove that bullshit up your a$$ and go wank on colossus getting his arms snapped by some random character

superman wasnt going all out but he was much more agressive then adam was. in fact this is one of the few times i have seen adam actually hold back.

zeel
it should be like this

black adam > superman / captain marvel

BUT

I agree with this minus the fact i think superman is a bit faster in combat then adam.

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
He thought she was Doomsday, and that he killed Lois in front of him.

He knew Doomsday could take his best, and still not be brought down. No reason he'd pull his punches, given who he thought she was..

He was winning, though. Wonder Woman was fighting to survive (And to be fair, she also claimed she was pulling her punches, because of their friendship.)

He was being mind-controlled, though. And he was being emotional.

Superman's best combat feats come from being cold and logical, not emotional.

His anger and outrage do give him a boost, yes, but he's more devastating when he's not feeling. That's been shown on panel more than once. Certainly enough to convince me.

Superman is faster than Adam. He has the better feats for starters. Doesn't mean Adam is slow though.

Kinasin
Black Adam would be throwing haymakers so this goes to adam for sure.

nutorious
Have you read the comic? He wasn't a zombie... the only thing max did to him was make him think wonder woman was doomsday and made him see wonder woman\doomsday killing lois. He was talking and thinking while fighting her and he was also being tacticle.

as i said before he was mind controlled and he wasnt himself, also like PR stated he was emotional and already felt like he lost everything so he was mentaly weaker due to that fact unlike when he goes all out to save the world then he is the strongest he can be and thats far above the enough to murder black adam

ankur29
Eclipsed Superman struggled with Captain Marvel, and he certainly wouldn't hold back.

thumb up

D-Block
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
iv stated my opinion a good while back but i would just like to say that Superman, Black Adam and Captain Marvel are the "big bruisers" and are all equally matched the marvel's only advantage is the magic edge so as i stated before

if theirs no magic allowed(amping punches with it) then this things goes on and on for ages

This i agree with.

paisapower
Saying superman was going all out against Black Adam is rediculous. Saying he doesnt have to hold back is not the same as going all out.

OneDumbG0
All things considered equal: Black Adam.

yoshimitso
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

you are really a one dumb

Colossus-Big C
Bump

Black Adam IMO there strength is equal and he can furtur amp his punches CIS aside

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/marshal99/comics/strength.jpg

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

carver9
Adam wins.

-Pr-
Superman imo.

cdtm
Superman imo.

Depends on the motivation.

Make the stakes high enough, and Superman could do it. At the least, if it costs his life he'd take Adam with him..

MF DELPH
I'd roll with Adam in a random punch fest since an un-motivated Supes wouldn't go all out, whereas an un-motivated Black Adam would put more into his punches as he has no qualms with using lethal force no matter who the target may be. If both were properly motivated (say, Lois and Isis's lives were on the line), I'd say draw depending on their proximity to the sun.

cdtm
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I'd roll with Adam in a random punch fest since an un-motivated Supes wouldn't go all out, whereas an un-motivated Black Adam would put more into his punches as he has no qualms with using lethal force no matter who the target may be. If both were properly motivated (say, Lois and Isis's lives were on the line), I'd say draw depending on their proximity to the sun.

And Supes can be pretty smart about making sure he's getting sun exposure. He's even allowed himself to be hit towards locations where the suns stronger, like in a fight with Bizarro Superman and Mongul.

But Adam's also smart enough to try and prevent such a tactic. The last thing he'd want to do, is face Superman in the upper atmosphere or anyplace with unfiltered solar radiation.

abhilegend
It's superman's game to lose. If it's "holding back" superman, then it's split or a small edge to superman. But if it's "balls-to-the-wall", "crack the planet in half" superman, then it's night time for black adam.

Nihilist
Adam takes it.

Juntai
Originally posted by abhilegend
It's superman's game to lose. If it's "holding back" superman, then it's split or a small edge to superman. But if it's "balls-to-the-wall", "crack the planet in half" superman, then it's night time for black adam. this.

carver9
It's superman's game to lose. If it's "holding back" superman, then it's split or a small edge to superman. But if it's "balls-to-the-wall", "crack the planet in half" superman, then it's night time for black adam.

Who cracked a planet?

Colossus-Big C
Black adam wins, read my sig

Colossus-Big C
It's superman's game to lose. If it's "holding back" superman, then it's split or a small edge to superman. But if it's "balls-to-the-wall", "crack the planet in half" superman, then it's night time for black adam. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/2126916-2126865_black_adam_ok_sat.jpg

h1a8
IMO, it seems that Adam is more dangerous than Supes because of Adam's non holding back nature and Supes holding back nature. Superman doesn't kill and purposely holds back out of fear of killing (canon explanation in comics).

But if Supes stops holding back then he is on a different level than BA.
Just look at the crazy 80 Earth weights of force type of feats he has done.
This alone says that he would beat BA convincingly.

cdtm

When did Superman crack a planet?

abhilegend
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/2126916-2126865_black_adam_ok_sat.jpg
Lulz at trolling.Originally posted by cdtm
When did Superman crack a planet?
It's an anology.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by h1a8
IMO, it seems that Adam is more dangerous than Supes because of Adam's non holding back nature and Supes holding back nature. Superman doesn't kill and purposely holds back out of fear of killing (canon explanation in comics).

But if Supes stops holding back then he is on a different level than BA.
Just look at the crazy 80 Earth weights of force type of feats he has done.
This alone says that he would beat BA convincingly. yet he struggled with 1 planet roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
^What does that prove? The biggest thing adam has lifted is an aircraft carrier.

carver9
Adam wins.

Colossus-Big C
doomsday never lifted shit either. he still is supes equal

cdtm
Adams generally above Cap, Supermans rival and peer:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Shazam-NB-04-09.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Shazam-NB-04-10.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Shazam-NB-04-11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Shazam-NB-04-12.jpg

That was right after the crisis, and this is during 52:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/DC52Week50-003-004.jpg

carver9
CDTM...do you have the rest of that fight after final crisis?

cdtm
CDTM...do you have the rest of that fight after final crisis?

You mean the one in JSA? This scan is from 52, and part of World War III, which all happens before Final Crisis.

Most of the fight happens off panel, but since you don't see Billy again until several pages later talking about how he failed to convince Teth's gods to intervene, it's a fair bet he lost the physical fight with Adam.

abhilegend
Adams generally above Cap, Supermans rival and peer:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Shazam-NB-04-09.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Shazam-NB-04-10.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Shazam-NB-04-11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Shazam-NB-04-12.jpg

That was right after the crisis, and this is during 52:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/DC52Week50-003-004.jpg
The first few scans seems from PC days which you adore. He was amped during WWIII and cap was just trying to talk to him. Cap has beat down adam more times than adam has. A novice cap has hold his own against adam in Power of Shazam graphic novel and beat him down in black reign untill Brainwave Jr. intervened. Superman is above both cap and adam when he cuts loose.

quanchi112
The first few scans seems from PC days which you adore. He was amped during WWIII and cap was just trying to talk to him. Cap has beat down adam more times than adam has. A novice cap has hold his own against adam in Power of Shazam graphic novel and beat him down in black reign untill Brainwave Jr. intervened. Superman is above both cap and adam when he cuts loose. Superman isn't above Black Adam when he cuts loose.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>