Revan vs Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IrOnTrAiT
In my opnion Revan from end of KOTOR 1 would have kicked anakins ass in episode 3 but if anakin had gone to his full potential he would have kicked revans ass.

Satauros
it's a pity that they don't exist in the same time period..

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Satauros
it's a pity that they don't exist in the same time period..

Elite Hunter
Force=Revan

Sabers=Anakin

0°Mandalore°0
I've already made a thread of this..

caedusrulesall
Revan takes both sabers and force with some difficulty.

If Anakin was at full potential (e.g. NJO Luke Force God state) nobody could beat him, except maybe his son in NJO.

Elite Hunter
Not enough info is unknown about revan's saber skills or his battles to determine if he can beat rots anakin. Plus Anakin one of the greatest saber duelists out there and he can even rival sidious,mace and yoda who can beat revan in saber combat.

Spartan 063
sabers: anikan
force: revan
all out: if its mostly sabers anikan but if revan can use the force revan might win

Anikan FP
anikan sneekes and kills Revan.

0°Mandalore°0
Originally posted by caedusrulesall

If Anakin was at full potential (e.g. NJO Luke Force God state) nobody could beat him, except maybe his son in NJO.

It has been stated that Anakin has the highest FP in the SW universe. Nobody can defeat Anakin at his FP. Period.

And, what? Please explain me how Revan takes the saber duel because I can't seem to find a reasonable explanation.

Ivalice
Anakin beats revan with sabers.

If Anakin was at full potential (e.g. NJO Luke Force God state) nobody could beat him, except maybe his son in NJO. This is unsupported, quit spouting this bullshit will you? Lucas already stated that anakin at FP is MORE powerful than anybody including luke.

fascistcrusader
I'd say Anakin in the zone(ala the Dooku fight) would take out Revan in a battle that wouldn't be easy, but also wouldn't be too difficult. end of RotS Vader would most likely be defeated by Revan though due to his diminished capacity for concentration and focus.

caedusrulesall

Lord Knightfa11
dunno... at full potential, if what I hear about luke turning into a god in njo is true...

wait a minute, what am I saying? TRUE? its all fiction people

And this is about Anakin, not Luke

Anakin Was in my opinion, the most powerful jedi except for maybe windu and yoda and obi wan... oh yea and kit fisto (maybe) in the movies... oh wait, if you really think about it, Anakin is at the bottom of the food chain as far as Legendary Jedis go... how about sith?

Better then duku, maul (wild guess but since obi was so young when he fried his....) Grevious(obi wan didnt have a hard time with him and did with anakin so I am sopposing...) and anakin is better then luke... sorry, he is... I think vader was declining and was reluctant to kill his son in the trilogy...

and I base my dislike for luke on.... idk i just dont like luke

Revan.....

He killed everyone force sensetive that was alive during the period he lived in.... but then so did anakin... almost... pluss i truly believe that the Ancient Sith Are Far more powerful than any of the more recent.

so, maybe Revan might have to use a Emergency Medpack, but he would probably make easy work of anakin.

Lord Knightfa11
oh yea, and I also honestly beleive that lucas doesnt know alot of the time what lucasarts is doing. I honestly believe that he never meant for luke to be a god... because he was only half of anakin and basically, a farmboy that overcame rising odds and determinately changed the universe, a statement that one person can make a difference. I dont think George Lucas meant to adopt the humanist notion that the moral of star wars is get the most power, become a god, and then turn the galaxy in ur favor.

Lord Knightfa11
lucas totally didn't know what his co. was doing, LOOK AT GUNGGUNGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite Hunter
Oh, and as for Revan vs. Anakin (not full potential), Revan could possibly beat him in sabers since he killed Malak when Malak was powered up by the Star Forge and Jedi souls, but I don't know. Forget that.

That battle between certainly must have been something. But we still don't know the details of the fight we only know that at some point Revan was able to kill Malak with his saber. For all we know Malak was winning the whole fight. Meanwhile Anakin's defeat of Count Dooku in sheer saber combat and deciding to win as the novel says

In that pristine clarity, there is only one thing he must do.

Decide.

So he does.

He decides to win.

He decides that Dooku should lose the same hand he took. Decision is reality, here: his blade moves simultaneously with his will and blue fire vaporizes black Corellian nanosilk and disintegrates flesh and shears bone, and away falls a Sith Lord's lightsaber hand, trailing smoke that tastes of charred meat and burned hair. The hand falls with a bar of scarlet blaze still extending from its spastic death grip, and Anakin's heart sings for the fall of that red blade.

I don't see Revan winning in saber combat he would need to win in a force fight and an all out duel could go either way depending on how the two decide to engage in combat.

Darth Exodus
I'd say that Revan would take this fight but only just.
If you care to notice there are several similarities between the two which was done on purpose. For insance:
Skilled machanic: Both created protocol droids(HK's better though)
Pod racer: anakin raced and so did Revan-Taris
Swordsman: both defeated most of the most skilled duelists in thier time
Force Gods: Both were force prodigys- Anakin= unlimited I've also heard somewhere that Revan was too
War Heroes: Both fought in wars and pwned
Heartless assholes: Both defied morality and both took down entire temples of Force users.

I do think that Revan just has the upper edge, plus is more likable.
Which Revan are we talking about though?
also....

Hoorah
(Claps Heartily)

(Stands on a table and Cheers)
Hell Yes!!

Lord Knightfa11
Hoorah
(Claps Heartily)

THANK you... finally someone aggrees with me... everyone else swoons when you say NJO luke....

0°Mandalore°0
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
dunno... at full potential, if what I hear about luke turning into a god in njo is true...

wait a minute, what am I saying? TRUE? its all fiction people

And this is about Anakin, not Luke

Anakin Was in my opinion, the most powerful jedi except for maybe windu and yoda and obi wan... oh yea and kit fisto (maybe) in the movies... oh wait, if you really think about it, Anakin is at the bottom of the food chain as far as Legendary Jedis go... how about sith?

Better then duku, maul (wild guess but since obi was so young when he fried his....) Grevious(obi wan didnt have a hard time with him and did with anakin so I am sopposing...) and anakin is better then luke... sorry, he is... I think vader was declining and was reluctant to kill his son in the trilogy...

Revan.....

He killed everyone force sensetive that was alive during the period he lived in.... but then so did anakin... almost... pluss i truly believe that the Ancient Sith Are Far more powerful than any of the more recent.

so, maybe Revan might have to use a Emergency Medpack, but he would probably make easy work of anakin.

Kit Fisto? Where did you get that idea from? And Kenobi is not a better duelist than Anakin, if that's what you mean. The circumstances of the match affected the ending (which I won't mention just now). Also, Windu would only be able to defeat Anakin with his Vaapad, otherwise he would lose a hard, long duel.
Hey, Grievous is not a Sith... and what does the fact that 'he was reluctant' has to do with anything?
Revan did not kill every Force-sensitive at the time, didn't you play the game? You surely mean every Sith, do you not? Wrong again. How do you think KOTOR 2 was made if he killed every Force-sensitive in the galaxy, eh?
The fact that Revan was the most powerful of his era doesn't mean he was more powerful than Anakin. Don't even try to compare eras, please. Revan was the strongest of his era, sure, but did he have the likes of Yoda, Mace, Kenobi, and Sidious to compete with? No.
Revan might've done much, but do you really think Anakin would've done any worse? I don't think so.
We do not know much about Revan's skill with the saber, you can't use gameplay to compare them. But using what we do know about the combatants, there is no way in which Revan could defeat Anakin in an all-out fight.

I know I didn't exactly compare their individual skills, but I'm just too lazy to do so now.

Lord Knightfa11

Lord Knightfa11
"revan might have done much" is an idiotic understatement of your incapable mind. Revan could have beat obi Wan. probably. Revan also could have beat mace probably. Revan would have a very hard time with sideous. I am not sure who would win.... I am a great fan of Revan but I dont think he could beat sideous without them both dying.

Revan Vs Yoda?... hm... Idk.

ThoraxeRMG
I say Revan.

Lord Knightfa11
seriously, no contest.

0°Mandalore°0
Ok man... so I didnt attach the word "major" to force sensetive in the galaxy... He killed every opposing MAJOR force sensetive in the game... Revan would own anakin all out. Anakin was not a Master Jedi. Anakin In the zone is pretty awesome stuff but cant stand up to Revan... Revan would use his force to totally own Anakin if we "dont know anything about his saber skills"

Anakin was not even CLOSE to the most powerful of his erra...

The vapaad doesnt count one bit... was duku weaker because he used makashi?

I dont care what teqnique you use when you fight, you will still only win if you are very skilled in that teqnique.

As for "the likes of Yoda, Mace, Kenobi, and Sidious to compete with" I dont see anyone there who anakin would win against.... Kenobi is defenitely the bottom of the lot and won against anakin. yes I consider the use of discretion a saber skill, not a "luck thing" the discretion and pride required to take a leap like that over a jedi master makes anakin at an all time low in my opinion. After all, they teach most of the wisdom and discretion thing before you pick up a lightsaber. this is called "form Zero"

this foolish pride of In the zone anakin would be a weakness easily exploited.

revan would own, no doubt. If anakin were to fight yoda, he would use, no doubt. if anakin were to fight mace (who you whine about vapaad so much with) he would lose. if anakin were to fight against kenobi, he lost.

anakin would be a sliced up pile of dung.

Dude, do you even know what Vaapad is? Why don't you tell me why is it different from the other forms, then?

Not even close? What the bloody hell makes you think he wasn't?

Exactly, I'd like you to name ONE Jedi or Sith in the KOTOR era who compares with Yoda, Mace, Kenobi, or Sidious. No? Right, then now you can see why Revan was the most powerful of his era, can you not?

And I'll say it again, Anakin can win against Kenobi. He was totally out of control against him. A cooled, calmed down, FP ROTS Anakin wins.

You still haven't provided proof on Revan's way.

Lord Knightfa11
and the mere fact that you dont know much about revan's saber skills says very much about you.... in the cutscene at the begining of the game he was holding off multiple jedi very well and would have won... had it not been for malak. I seem to remember Bastilla saying that they couldnt have taken him out without malak. this means very literally that revan has extreme power with the saber as well as with force. did you even play the game?

0°Mandalore°0
No, this means 'very literally' that you don't know what you're saying. Do you even know how powerful these Jedi you're talking about were? No? I'll tell you: they were average Jedi. How could Revan not have taken out Jedi as weak as them? You make it sound as if he was facing super-powerful Jedi.
Don't tell me 'Bastila is not average' because even though she isn't, she doesn't compare with Anakin.
And, you didn't answer my question: do you or do you not know what Vappad does?

Lord Knightfa11
Freedon nad might take yoda. Exar Kun might take yoda... these are a few old ones.

Vapaad is the darker side of the Jedi. Most Jedi who practice it fall to the darkness easily. IT is enjoying the thrill of the fight, fighting so fast it looks like you are striking in multiple places, and putting your feelings into every stroke. It makes your lightsaber a thing of art and war.

Lord Knightfa11
that is vapaad

Lord Knightfa11
it is also reflecting your enemies attacks back at them..

Lord Knightfa11
dude... stfu. I dont care if they were average jedi. he was amaizing and could take anakin. Im tired of you @#$%@ making these battlehardened Sith Lords seem like little daisys that will be mowed down by a wack from a clone wars Jedi.

Lord Knightfa11
and vapaad greatly sacrifices defence for offence...

0°Mandalore°0
You missed the important part: Vaapad turns the power of the dark side against his opponent. That is why Vaapad is more powerful than other forms, and that is why Windu was able to defeat Sidious. Vaapad. Don't you think that can give him the edge against a dark sider in a match?

Lord Knightfa11
they are kotor period sith.

0°Mandalore°0
dude... stfu. I dont care if they were average jedi. he was amaizing and could take anakin. Im tired of you @#$%@ making these battlehardened Sith Lords seem like little daisys that will be mowed down by a wack from a clone wars Jedi.

laughing out loud Yeah, thought so. You are not able to type up a reasonable argument, so you just start with the insults. How nice.

Lord Knightfa11
no... you seriously are in fact, belittling Sith that Were seriously written to be very very powerful. If kotor was really meant to be a incredibly easy fight and just a hunky dory padawan fighting padawan as you make it out to be, it wouldnt be a game. Revan wouldnt be the only star wars game toy that was made into an official action figure.

If revan was in fact the piece of crap that couldnt stand up to any of the major Movie figures that you make him out to be, the whole game would be a very weak sith lord beating an even weaker sith lord. The fact that you stick to the fact that anakin would beat revan so easily and that revan is inferior to most of the Jedi Masters in ROTS makes you completely ignorant as far as I am concerned.

0°Mandalore°0
What? laughing out loud
Please, could you remind me in which one of my posts did I say 'Anakin would beat Revan easily' or 'Revan is inferior to most of the Jedi Masters in ROTS' ?
Well, I guess you're right if to you Windu & Yoda mean 'most of the masters in ROTS'.
I, in fact, believe Revan would be able to defeat most of the masters in the Jedi Order in ROTS (excluding, of course, the ones mentioned above).
So, you're wrong again. It's not 'very weak Sith Lord beating an even weaker Sith Lord', both Malak and Revan are very powerful indeed, they're simply not more powerful than the likes of Anakin, Yoda or Mace (saberwise).
I actually beilieve Revan is superior to Anakin & Windu in the Force.

Lord Knightfa11

0°Mandalore°0
and this is, in fact, a good argument. you are arguing that a sith lord that is very powerful, able to accomplish many feats is like a tootsie pop ready to be sucked by anyone in rots. this really shows that you are biased to the movie jedis because revan could probably easily kill most of the Jedi you have said are able to kill revan.

Revan was not inexperienced or out of potential, or even at the length of his abilities in the game. he killed MANY sith and Jedis, even in a row, spontaneously, and many very powerful sith and jedis (brandon and malak for 2)

I need you to take into consideration how much you have in fact totally underestimated revan.

Read my post above.

No, sorry, but the fact that you think Windu, Yoda, and Anakin would be taken out by Revan tell me just how ignorant you are.

And I never said Revan was inexperienced or out of potential, for christ's sake. Btw, I'd hardly consider Bandon 'very powerful'.

Lord Knightfa11

0°Mandalore°0
all you say is anakin yoda and mace. Anakin is weaker and did not stand up to either mace or yoda and was taken out by obi wan. Mace would have been killed after a long and hard fight with revan. Revan has altogether WAY more power then mace. The vapaad thing would have failed against revan because Revan was the embodiement of sith power and was able to defeat all of the most powerful people of his erra (and dont say its different because they had been in the same kind of war torn thing...)

your amaizing fanboy thing for anakin with no reference to his real skills is starting to tick me off. anakin is amaizing! anakin killed a bunch of average jedis in a temple! anakin was turned into a chunk of molten flesh! anakin was turned into vader! anakin was beaten back by a farm boy! A Ancient (unbeaten) Sith COULDNT kill anakin!

I don't need to prove my points over and over again.
laughing out loud I'm no fanboy of Anakin, you're the one who thinks Revan is a god.
Don't worry, when I first joined the forums, I also thought he was. I actually thought all of that. Until, experienced debaters on this forums such as Gideon or Advent made me see the light. You'll come through soon enough.

Lord Knightfa11

Lord Knightfa11
Never... I will never join your n00bish cynicism of Revan. He was not a god. Powerful being, yes. very powerful. but if he was not powerful enough to at least match obi wans skill in taking out anakin, then they had no business making a game out of him...

and you think mace is a god if we are going there... VaPaad is just a unique lightsaber ability.

0°Mandalore°0
read my post. I said he would kill mace. I didnt say he would kill yoda. Mace is different. He is just a Jedi with a unique combat style. I dont think mace would be able to kill and dominate an unbeaten sith lord, who undoubtedly encountered Juyo in his adventures (juyo is an early form of vapaad)

In a game mace would be a HUGE boss mob(this is an analogy), but in the end, Revan would take him.

Anakin was beaten by Obi wan, and luke.
Dont say that it was sircumstances of the duel that was the main factor. Descrimination is one of the greatest lightsaber skills. What to do and what not to do often makes up the results of a hard saber duel. anakin made a stupid move. he was unqualified to fight at that time a jedi like obi wan. I hate obi wan btw no fanboyizm towards him. or revan.

Yeah, right. Towards Kenobi I believe you, but towards Revan? Please.
I have more arguments, but I won't bother.
Believe me, I also thought Revan owned everyone else. You just have to trust me.

Lord Knightfa11
Seriously man. Revan is no god. Hes not even my favorite sith. I just have a thing about... like you totally saying that mr. kenobi could totally do something he couldnt. Seriously, the jedi wouldnt know what they were dealing with if the spirit of revan attacked them.

Lord Knightfa11
why would I trust you? and I didnt say EVERYONE else. Your obsession for mace windu is insane and your contempt for the ancient sith or jedi is really annoying. seriously, your a fool if you dont think that revan, in obi wan's place, would not have won.

Lord Knightfa11
I dont have to sit and hear your crap.... Revan doesnt own all, but he sure could really own a few of your jedi that you are in love with (mace and anakin)

Lord Knightfa11
so bye

0°Mandalore°0
I won't argue with you, why bother, you won't change your mind... for now. I'm sleepy now so I'm outta here.

Spent a good time arguing with you, mate... seriously.

Lord Knightfa11
yea u too. even thou I was right... lol. you need to back up a bit thou from the path of "revans a noob"ism. I think you underestimate him alot.

0°Mandalore°0
Well, I don't think I do. But let's discuss this another day, shall we?

Lord Knightfa11
k

Quark_666
lucas totally didn't know what his co. was doing, LOOK AT GUNGGUNGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoorah
(Claps Heartily)

THANK you... finally someone aggrees with me... everyone else swoons when you say NJO luke....
Ok man... so I didnt attach the word "major" to force sensetive in the galaxy... He killed every opposing MAJOR force sensetive in the game... Revan would own anakin all out. Anakin was not a Master Jedi. Anakin In the zone is pretty awesome stuff but cant stand up to Revan... Revan would use his force to totally own Anakin if we "dont know anything about his saber skills"

Anakin was not even CLOSE to the most powerful of his erra...

The vapaad doesnt count one bit... was duku weaker because he used makashi?

I dont care what teqnique you use when you fight, you will still only win if you are very skilled in that teqnique.

As for "the likes of Yoda, Mace, Kenobi, and Sidious to compete with" I dont see anyone there who anakin would win against.... Kenobi is defenitely the bottom of the lot and won against anakin. yes I consider the use of discretion a saber skill, not a "luck thing" the discretion and pride required to take a leap like that over a jedi master makes anakin at an all time low in my opinion. After all, they teach most of the wisdom and discretion thing before you pick up a lightsaber. this is called "form Zero"

this foolish pride of In the zone anakin would be a weakness easily exploited.

revan would own, no doubt. If anakin were to fight yoda, he would use, no doubt. if anakin were to fight mace (who you whine about vapaad so much with) he would lose. if anakin were to fight against kenobi, he lost.
anakin would be a sliced up pile of dung.
"revan might have done much" is an idiotic understatement of your incapable mind. Revan could have beat obi Wan. probably. Revan also could have beat mace probably. Revan would have a very hard time with sideous. I am not sure who would win.... I am a great fan of Revan but I dont think he could beat sideous without them both dying.

Revan Vs Yoda?... hm... Idk.
seriously, no contest.
and the mere fact that you dont know much about revan's saber skills says very much about you.... in the cutscene at the begining of the game he was holding off multiple jedi very well and would have won... had it not been for malak. I seem to remember Bastilla saying that they couldnt have taken him out without malak. this means very literally that revan has extreme power with the saber as well as with force. did you even play the game?
Freedon nad might take yoda. Exar Kun might take yoda... these are a few old ones.

Vapaad is the darker side of the Jedi. Most Jedi who practice it fall to the darkness easily. IT is enjoying the thrill of the fight, fighting so fast it looks like you are striking in multiple places, and putting your feelings into every stroke. It makes your lightsaber a thing of art and war.
and vapaad greatly sacrifices defence for offence...
no... you seriously are in fact, belittling Sith that Were seriously written to be very very powerful. If kotor was really meant to be a incredibly easy fight and just a hunky dory padawan fighting padawan as you make it out to be, it wouldnt be a game. Revan wouldnt be the only star wars game toy that was made into an official action figure.

If revan was in fact the piece of crap that couldnt stand up to any of the major Movie figures that you make him out to be, the whole game would be a very weak sith lord beating an even weaker sith lord. The fact that you stick to the fact that anakin would beat revan so easily and that revan is inferior to most of the Jedi Masters in ROTS makes you completely ignorant as far as I am concerned.
and this is, in fact, a good argument. you are arguing that a sith lord that is very powerful, able to accomplish many feats is like a tootsie pop ready to be sucked by anyone in rots. this really shows that you are biased to the movie jedis because revan could probably easily kill most of the Jedi you have said are able to kill revan.

Revan was not inexperienced or out of potential, or even at the length of his abilities in the game. he killed MANY sith and Jedis, even in a row, spontaneously, and many very powerful sith and jedis (brandon and malak for 2)

I need you to take into consideration how much you have in fact totally underestimated revan.
all you say is anakin yoda and mace. Anakin is weaker and did not stand up to either mace or yoda and was taken out by obi wan. Mace would have been killed after a long and hard fight with revan. Revan has altogether WAY more power then mace. The vapaad thing would have failed against revan because Revan was the embodiement of sith power and was able to defeat all of the most powerful people of his erra (and dont say its different because they had been in the same kind of war torn thing...)

your amaizing fanboy thing for anakin with no reference to his real skills is starting to tick me off. anakin is amaizing! anakin killed a bunch of average jedis in a temple! anakin was turned into a chunk of molten flesh! anakin was turned into vader! anakin was beaten back by a farm boy! A Ancient (unbeaten) Sith COULDNT kill anakin!
read my post. I said he would kill mace. I didnt say he would kill yoda. Mace is different. He is just a Jedi with a unique combat style. I dont think mace would be able to kill and dominate an unbeaten sith lord, who undoubtedly encountered Juyo in his adventures (juyo is an early form of vapaad)

In a game mace would be a HUGE boss mob(this is an analogy), but in the end, Revan would take him.

Anakin was beaten by Obi wan, and luke.
Dont say that it was sircumstances of the duel that was the main factor. Descrimination is one of the greatest lightsaber skills. What to do and what not to do often makes up the results of a hard saber duel. anakin made a stupid move. he was unqualified to fight at that time a jedi like obi wan. I hate obi wan btw no fanboyizm towards him. or revan.
Never... I will never join your n00bish cynicism of Revan. He was not a god. Powerful being, yes. very powerful. but if he was not powerful enough to at least match obi wans skill in taking out anakin, then they had no business making a game out of him...

why would I trust you? and I didnt say EVERYONE else. Your obsession for mace windu is insane and your contempt for the ancient sith or jedi is really annoying. seriously, your a fool if you dont think that revan, in obi wan's place, would not have won.
I dont have to sit and hear your crap.... Revan doesnt own all, but he sure could really own a few of your jedi that you are in love with (mace and anakin)
so bye
yea u too. even thou I was right... lol. you need to back up a bit thou from the path of "revans a noob"ism. I think you underestimate him alot.

Lol, I'm not used to this type of posting. But I must respond, just because I fail to see why mentioning Vaapad is worshipping Windu.

Revan is better then Mace and Anakin? Plausible. Not proven, by any means. He's good, I'll grant you that. Windu is good. Skywalker is good. But it's hard to compare fighters to each other when they're 1,000 yrs apart.

Revan's battle hardened skill and power can just over-ride an entire form of lightsaber combat along with an experienced Jedi master...why? You listed one detail that mentioned vaapad's lack of defense. I'm pretty sure you mean Juyo. Vaapad does not lack defense, and uses trace techniques of Soresu and Makashi when defending as well. Okay, sure, Windu isn't Kenobi, but his defense is not bad...may I even presume good. You know the basics of Vaapad (though you, like everyone else, seem to be confused with Juyo lol). I assume you've read shatterpoint, then? If so, you recall the part when depa displayed deep vaapad as she deflected high-speed repeating blaster bolts from multiple directions and focused them into a few square inches from a few ship-lengths away? That's an example of Vaapad combined with Shien, Soresu and Jar'kai.

To be truthful with you, I agree Revan was probably better than Windu, but mentioning Revan's spirit is just ridiculous. laughing out loud

Ivalice
I really don't want to start a flame war, but I will make sure that a whole kriffing series of novels (NJO) can overcome simply Lucas' word. You ARE asking for a flame war by trying to debunk the word of George lucas, the highest form of canon.

Again and your posting means jack shit when lucas already stated he would have been MORE powerful than NJO luke meaning it refutes your bullshit claims.

What GL says = number 1 priority, meaning NOTHING from the EU can debunk it, nothing especially from you.

Post again and i WILL make it my personal responsibility to humuliate you.

Darth Exodus
I agree. That was a totally lame thing for Anakin to do.
However, if it had succeeded then he would have won as we see in ROTS the game. Anakin is better than Kenobi.

Also since Revan was something of a genius and was a master manipulator I think that he would be able to totally psyche Anakin out and make him ballistic. I mean it really doesn't take much. He did contemplate slaughtering lots of politicians simply because Padme didn't meet him straight away.

We know that they both beat at least one Sith Lord each and both became a Sith lord at some points in thier lives. We know that they were both Saber and force prodigys. We know that Anakin was a psycotic sociopath and Revan was a genius. Etc

No. She had the likes of Sion, Malak, Exar Kun, Traya, Ulric Qel'Droma, Nomi Sunrider and Nihilius (probably the greatest in terms of feats of power) to compete with.
If she was the Best out of all of that then she would totally castrate that psycho and sent him back to his bitches (Padme AND Palpatine, you know its there, the sexual tension)

I HATE that blond loser. I wish he'd just give up and die already.

Ivalice

Prove that the ancient sith > the new ones, hell its been stated palpatine is more powerful than any of the ancient sith and hell, even the ancient sith had called palpatine the greatest and strongest sith to ever live.

Really, we have seen the ancient sith do nothing except technology aided force feats and throw a brick with tremendous force.

so, maybe Revan might have to use a Emergency Medpack, but he would probably make easy work of anakin. Anything to back you up? Anakin made dooku's knowledge of the force and decades of experience a joke by merely deciding to win despite the fact that dooku has been stated to be one of the most powerful jedi in the 25 000 year history and an even MORE powerful sith lord.

Again clear minded anakin would TOOL revan in a saber combat.

Elite Hunter
A few points here:

1. one of the main ways eras are separated is by major conflicts and wars. So I don't consider the jedi or the great sith war and the jedi of the jedi civil war(aka kotor jedi) to be from the same era. A good sith that can compare to the PT elite would also be Nihilus

2. Luke beating Vader. Luke beat Vader by using the darkside and vader was not going all out. Further more Luke even ADMITS that Vader could have crushed him if he tried.

2. Obiwan beating Anakin was because Anakin's emotions/arrogance came into play and because of how wlel Obiwan knew his fighting style: As said in the rots novel

Revan wins the fore
Anakin wins the saber contest
All out can really go either way but if anakin gets to engage revan is saber combat the wat he did vs dooku than Revan would be in major trouble.

Darth Exodus
That group of 'the most powerful' could extend to hundreds. Its far from conclusive. And Revan would Tame Dooku like he was a little poodle.
Which he is.
Rascist too.

Ivalice
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
That group of 'the most powerful' could extend to hundreds. Its far from conclusive. And Revan would Tame Dooku like he was a little poodle.
Which he is.
Rascist too. Force wise? Yes but saber wise? Revan would go down though it will not be pwnage on either side.

0°Mandalore°0
We know that they both beat at least one Sith Lord each and both became a Sith lord at some points in thier lives. We know that they were both Saber and force prodigys. We know that Anakin was a psycotic sociopath and Revan was a genius. Etc

No. She had the likes of Sion, Malak, Exar Kun, Traya, Ulric Qel'Droma, Nomi Sunrider and Nihilius (probably the greatest in terms of feats of power) to compete with.
If she was the Best out of all of that then she would totally castrate that psycho and sent him back to his bitches (Padme AND Palpatine, you know its there, the sexual tension.

Yes, they both were Sith Lords, does this tell us how one could beat the other? No. They were saber prodigy, yes, but does this tell us how one is superior to the other? No. Yes, one was a psychopath and the other a genius, but does this have to do anything with their skills? No.

Don't be ridiculous. Firstly, let me remind you, Qel-Droma lost his connection to the Force. Secondly, what could possibly make you think Sunrider could even compete with Yoda or Windu?
Now, the Jedi Exile was able to defeat Sion and Traya, and he was no more powerful than Revan or Anakin. What makes you think they're even close Yoda? Have they ever proven their worth in battle? Whatt's each one greatest feat? Yeah, cool, Sion is 'immortal', but this doesn't help you much if you are just an above-average Sith thinking he is a god. Yes, Traya can wield three lightsaber at the same time, but even so, the Exile was able to defeat her. Anything else?

EDIT: Nihilus is the ONLY one who would be very diffcult to defeat for Revan.

Lord Knightfa11
the foolish and Insane anakin would be toyed with by the superior intelligence and force power of Revan. in lightsaber combat, it would be very easy for revan to make anakin very pissed off and make the same mistakes he did on mustafar.

Making "In the Zone Anakin" make a mistake or overestimate himself is probably one of the easiest ways to beat him.

Seriously, if you say that Revan sux at lightsabers, or wasnt a great duelist, you have to realize the error in this. he would at least be able to hold anakin off and use Dun Moch and basic trickery to make him make mistakes. Anakin "in the zone" is just a pissed off whiny teenager with prodigious skills.

Revan could even kill him by chopping off his legs and dropping the mind bomb. yes, bane got it from a holocron of revan so dont contradict me there. revan invented the thing. then revan could fly away.

All revan would have to do to kill anakin is this

woozh
kzcht
woozh
kzztzkzzttkzttt
Rev: Hey anakin....
Anakin: what *grunt*
Rev: You know what I saw Obi wan and padme doing last night?
Anakin: ???
Rev: well what do you think shell do when you leave her alone so much for palpatine?
anakin: WTH? I thought she loved me!!!
Rev: no She has been hanging out with alot of guys since you started dating palpatine...
woozh kzzt
Rev: btw, shes totally into palpatine and I saw him making eyes back at her in senate last week....
woozh
kzzt
bwarm
Anakin: NOOOOOO!!!! You turned her against me!!
Rev: yea yea... Not me, palpatine. the other sith lord...

*Anakin runs screaming into a porta potty and sticks his head down the seat and drowns himself because his two True loves dont love him anymore*

Lord Knightfa11
or...
wwzht
rev: anakin i got a present for you
anakin: (stops fighting) really?
rev: yes... its a thought bomb. it will kill any force sensetive within range.
anakin: cool. how do you turn it on?
rev: hit that button... (jumps into the ebon hawk and flies away)
anakin presses detonate.
KABLEWEEEEE

Elite Hunter
the foolish and Insane anakin would be toyed with by the superior intelligence and force power of Revan. in lightsaber combat, it would be very easy for revan to make anakin very pissed off and make the same mistakes he did on mustafar.

Making "In the Zone Anakin" make a mistake or overestimate himself is probably one of the easiest ways to beat him.

NO there is no possible way for Revan to put in Anakin in the state he was on Mustafar. That took years of events to make Anakin act the way he did. Just because Revan is smart doesn't equate to victory against Anakin in the zone. Here is some quotes from the duel

The shining blue lightsaber whirled and spat and every overhand chop crashed against Dooku's defense with the unstoppable power of a meteor strike; the Sith Lord spent lavishly of his reserve of the Force merely to meet these attacks without being cut in half, and Skywalker-Skywalker was getting stronger...........

And even now, he was holding himself back; even now, as he landed at Dooku's flank and rained blows upon the Sith Lord's defenses, even as he drove Dooku backward step after step, Dooku could feel how Skywalker kept his fury banked behind walls of will: walls that were hardened by some uncontrollable dread.

Anakin was holding back and still winning.

A starburst of clarity blossoms within Anakin Skywalker's mind, when he says to himself Oh. I get it, now and discovers that the fear within his heart can be a weapon, too.

It is that simple, and that complex.

And it is final.

Dooku is dead already. The rest is mere detail.

The play is still on; the comedy of lightsabers flashes and snaps and hisses. Dooku & Skywalker, a one-time-only command performance, for an audience of one. Jedi and Sith and Sith and Jedi, spinning, whirling, crashing together, slashing and chopping, parrying, binding, slipping and whipping and ripping the air around them with snarls of power.

And all for nothing, because a nuclear flame has consumed Anakin Skywalker's Jedi restraint, and fear becomes fury without effort, and fury is a blade that makes his lightsaber into a toy.

The play goes on, but the suspense is over. It has become mere pantomime, as intricate and as meaningless as the space-time curves that guide galactic clusters through a measureless cosmos.

Dooku's decades of combat experience are irrelevant. His mastery of swordplay is useless. His vast wealth, his political influence, impeccable breeding, immaculate manners, exquisite taste-the pursuits and points of pride to which he has devoted so much of his time and attention over the long, long years of his life-are now chains hung upon his spirit, bending his neck before the ax.

Even his knowledge of the Force has become a joke..........

His head has been filled with the smoke from his smothered heart for far too long; it has been the thunder that darkens his mind. On Aargonar, on Jabiim, in the Tusken camp on Tatooine, that smoke had clouded his mind, had blinded him and left him flailing in the dark, a mindless machine of slaughter; but here now, within this ship, this microscopic cell of life in the infinite sterile desert of space, his firewalls have opened so that the terror and the rage are out there, in the fight instead of in his head, and Anakin's mind is clear as a crystal bell.

In that pristine clarity, there is only one thing he must do.

Decide.

So he does.

He decides to win.

He decides that Dooku should lose the same hand he took. Decision is reality, here: his blade moves simultaneously with his will and blue fire vaporizes black Corellian nanosilk and disintegrates flesh and shears bone, and away falls a Sith Lord's lightsaber hand, trailing smoke that tastes of charred meat and burned hair. The hand falls with a bar of scarlet blaze still extending from its spastic death grip, and Anakin's heart sings for the fall of that red blade.

He reaches out and the Force catches it for him.

And then Anakin takes Dooku's other hand as well.

Dooku crumples to his knees, face blank, mouth slack, and his weapon whirs through the air to the victor's hand, and Anakin finds his vision of the future happening before his eyes: two blades at Count Dooku's throat.

But here, now, the truth belies the dream. Both lightsabers are in his hands, and the one in his hand of flesh flares with the synthetic bloodshine of a Sith blade.

Revan loses in a saber contest

Elite Hunter
the easiest ways to beat him.

Seriously, if you say that Revan sux at lightsabers, or wasnt a great duelist, you have to realize the error in this. he would at least be able to hold anakin off and use Dun Moch and basic trickery to make him make mistakes. Anakin "in the zone" is just a pissed off whiny teenager with prodigious skills.

NO ONE SAID REVAN IS BAD and who are you say Revan uses Dun Moch as part of his saber style there is ZERO evidence to support this.

WRONG, first of all its called the thought bomb. Second of all it is a RITUAL so the minute Revan would try this he would die since he would have no defense while praying the SUICIDAL technique.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
NO there is no possible way for Revan to put in Anakin in the state he was on Mustafar. That took years of events to make Anakin act the way he did. Just because Revan is smart doesn't equate to victory. Anakin in the zone. Here is some quotes from the duel

.... arent we talking about anakin at the climax of his power? this would be in the zone anakin in the state he was at mustafar.... after years of events making anakin "act the way he did" if anakin is powerful enough to beat revan, then he would have to be in the state he was by the time he got to mustafar. Revan would manipulate this state into the death of anakin. hes not fighting nice little pure-hearted level 1 noob on mustafar anakin. hes fighting Powerful, rash, insane, and illogical mustafar anakin. this is the only state in which anakin would pose a challenge to him...

thus your point that anakin took years to get to the point of betraying all of the jedis is down the crapper because, before then, he couldnt stand up to a sneeze from revan.

just because someone has not written an "epic book" about revan hitting with teh power of meteors doesnt mean he doesnt. revan woud do at least twice as well and twice as fast aginst duku... revan was the top notch at the top of the pack. I believe the only people that he couldnt kill would be yoda and sideous, and they would have an EXTREMELY hard time with him.

Lord Knightfa11
NO ONE SAID REVAN IS BAD and who are you say Revan uses Dun Moch as part of his saber style there is ZERO evidence to support this.

WRONG, first of all its called the thought bomb. Second of all it is a RITUAL so the minute Revan would try this he would die since he would have no defense while praying the SUICIDAL technique.

cutscene. fight on bastilla and malak. he uses talking them down or up or whichever way he wants to influence them. alot of talking happens. I dont know if this is the same as don moch but i am sure that revan was skilled in the power of reasoning that it would take to practice don moch. and it was said that revan would lose in a lightsaber battle vs anakin and mace.

fine. if it was too hard, revan would just commit suicide and blow anakin to little angry teenager hell.

Elite Hunter
.... arent we talking about anakin at the climax of his power? this would be in the zone anakin in the state he was at mustafar....

Anakin in the zone=his duel vs count dooku

The state of mind anakin was at on mustafar did take years of training with a man that was a brother to him. He was enraged at whatthe love of his wife supposedly did by bringing ob1. The thread does not state that is Anakin from the mustafar duel in fact it does not say which anakin this is from episode 3 but logically we go with the most powerful incarnation of each character if nothing is mentioned. There would be no manipulation here.

This is my favorite part of your entire "argument" complaining about the canon sources does not prove a point nor does it make the statement non-cannon so it stands. Dooku had many more years of experience and most likely more than Revan and Anakin combined at this point. And being faster than dooku doesn't mean he will be as fast as Anakin. Furthermore speed doesn't automatically equate to a victory.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dun_M%C3%B6ch
No don much is more or less used to discourage your opponent and make them make a mistake. What Revan was trying to do was convert Bastilla back to the lightside .

You obviously have no clue what the thought bomb is since it takes time to prepare and there is zero time in one on one combat. SO you fail yet again.

Lord Knightfa11
I didnt say that that cannon source didnt make a point. I said that it didnt make a dramatic pulp fiction comparison to the power of revan. i read that bane sent the thought bomb to the jedi and they activated it, blowing themselves to stupidland. I highly doubt duku had more experience than revan.

IF it does not say anything about which anakin we are talking about, I predict that revan would totally draw and quarter poor little episode 1 anakin. sorry about your argument that he would win.

anakin in the zone was evil and rash and illogical. I didnt say that he would kill him like on mustafar, he would however be able to make anakin make a mistake if we are talking about in the zone anakin.

if we are talking about episode II anakin, revan would win, hands down.

Since we are talking about two different erras, it really sucks that you think that there can be a "cannon" source of information that can really tie them together and say what they can do. the rots novel doesnt say anything about revan. defeating duku was a feat but I doubt that revan couldnt do it. Revan had been trained by jedi twice, and had taken over the galaxy twice. I dont see where this isnt as much experience as count duku.

also it is undoubtable that revan was a genius, and probably would have been able to manipulate anakins emotions.

Elite Hunter
I didnt say that that cannon source didnt make a point. I said that it didnt make a dramatic pulp fiction comparison to the power of revan. i read that bane sent the thought bomb to the jedi and they activated it, blowing themselves to stupidland. I highly doubt duku had more experience than revan.

Wow just wow. Bane gave the thought bomb to lord Kaan and he used to kill himself,the remaining brotherhood and the jedi who went into the cave to finish them. Dooku does have more experience Revan or Anakin. Even by reading his wookieepedia profile a 3 year old could figure out he has had more experience and time to perfect his talents.

And IF it doesn't say which form it is it is only LOGICAL to say it is him at his peak because when both opponents are their peak allows for a better battle.

Revan NEVER took obver the galaxy even once. So you fail in your knowledge of kotor. And you compare 2 characters of different eras by comparing A)their known feats. B)Quotes about them whether they are from narrators or third party characters. C) any other piece of relevant information such as fighting style.

Lord Knightfa11
Allankles no other character in star war has ever done a feat close to ripping a relatively unknown species language out of their minds and shoving in galactic basic into an entire species!

you make a bold bost for revan in this forum where now you shun revan and cause him to get his butt kicked by someone who didnt to as many significant tasks. I am frustrated with your faulty arguing and lack of common sence...

think about it. if we arent talking about In the zone anakin, who are we talking about? all the other anakins are not powerful enough to even take out a minor sith lord like duku, much less a major, more powerful sith like revan. In the zone Anakin is the only one who would pose a challenge, and would have a very hard fight against revan, but eventually revans superior intelligence would find the weakness, and then turn it against him,

Heck why wouldnt revan even do a little research before he attacked anakin? he could know that the weakness is padme with his intelligence before he even fought him.

Brains over brawn and skill, dude.

Lord Knightfa11
he took over the galaxy twice. malak turned on him the first time and the second time he was on the lightside so he helped the republic to take over the sith and kill the threat.... but if your on the darkside, you see his potential in which he takes over the galaxy a second time.

Did you play the game?

Elite Hunter
Allankles no other character in star war has ever done a feat close to ripping a relatively unknown species language out of their minds and shoving in galactic basic into an entire species!

That is right no other character has done a similar feat close to this. O do remember saying this and this was in an

This was in a different situation and i can't even remember my whole point I was trying to make. And my knowledge overall back then is nothing compared to it now.
I never said Anakin was as good as force user as Revan because he clearly is not. But once locked in a saber duel Anakin has a very good chance of winning and Revan would be in trouble if he can't get some distance between them.

Anakin in the zone is vs dooku and please tell me how Dooku is a minor sith lord there are not many sith lords who can defeat him in saber duels and dare i say Revan(based on the known details of his dueks) aint one of them yet. It is one thing to spot a weakness and another to exploit it. Furthermore it is hard to find a weakness in a duel especially without shatterpoint.

Wow just wow. First of all there is none of this research crap before a vs duel unless stated otherwise. Second of all Revan is not Ob1 so he can't exploit it the same way ob1 did. And who's to say Anakin can't do the same to Revan with Bastilla or some other type of weakness.

Not always true as in the case of Dooku vs Anakin. And I dare say Dooku was smarter.

WRONG, he came close to doing it with Malak but failed. Heck if even mentions in the game that sith empire did not attack the core world yet and this was after Revan's defeats during the quest for the star forge and so they would have more ships and didn't have control of the galaxy. And no Revan SAVED the galaxy not take it over. He saved the republic and that doesn't mean take it over. And for the millionth time the darkside version is not canon. So nothing that happens unless it happens the same exact way on the lightsided version matters. So in the end Revan tried to take over the galaxy once and didn't.

I should ask you this. I haven't played it in months and i still know more about it than you.

Lord Knightfa11
dude I havent played it in a year.

secondly. your whole obsession for the newer people continues. Dooku was not nearly as powerful as malak when revan killed him. why? dooku was not in a superweapon like the star forge. he did not have the souls of jedi to feed off of, he was not as skilled. If you look at malak during gameplay, he uses far more fancy moves, and has acomplished way more in way less time. Revan still kills him. THIS IS CANNON and you cant argue against the fact that malak had the superweapon and was a skilled dueler and had loads of power when he was killed by revan. if you compare them in their states (malak in the star forge to duku in the Invisible hand) you will find Malak way more powerful at the point of time in which he was killed. sorry about blowing a hole in the theory that dooku would beat revan.

Lord Knightfa11
also, we can defenitely tell that palpatine was rooting for anakin and was back seat driving. the inferiorated "get--" during the fight certainly shows this when dooku turns around and kicks obi wan's butt.

Lord Knightfa11
the following is not cannon, it is a possibility and in no way reflects any material.

Pluss if the ancient sith say palps was the most powerful sith ever to live, who knows if he was Battle Meditating for anakin as he knew that anakin was going to be his next apprentice.

Elite Hunter
dude I havent played it in a year.

And that obviously shows

I have said in the past that I am big fans of Exar Kun,Ragnos,Revan, and Bane but I don't let my personal preferences get in the way of my arguments.

It is your opinion at best that Malak uses more fancy moves. If you want to discuss Malak vs Dooku than either make a thread for it or read one of the older ones. Please tell me the duels that Malak has been in to make him as good of a duelist as Dooku. We know he lost his jaw in a duel though.

Nope but I can argue what happened in the duel. Since we don't know what happened in the duel I could say that Malak was winning the majority of it. All we know is that they crossed blades at least once and Malak died (based on Qel droma's vision.)

And again make a thread or read up on the more recent ones about dooku vs malak. And I never said that Dooku would beat Revan all out. What I said was that in a pure saber duel Dooku would win more likely than not until more information is revealed.

Elite Hunter
the following is not cannon, it is a possibility and in no way reflects any material.

Pluss if the ancient sith say palps was the most powerful sith ever to live, who knows if he was Battle Meditating for anakin as he knew that anakin was going to be his next apprentice.

I give you props for the theory I really do however this would have been stated in the ROTS novel in one form or another. Put since it is not mentioned once so it doesn't hold any water. So I don't really see the point in bringing this up.

He tells Anakin to kill him but the novel makes it clear that Anakin was "in the zone" mindset before hand. So he all he really did was tell him to kill Dooku nothing more in the end of things.

Lord Knightfa11
i think u mistook what I meant

duku was cleaning anakins clock and obi wan was coming up behind him. palps said "get--" and duku turned around and incapacitated obi wan.

Lord Knightfa11
truly, if duku was on malaks territory fighting him in the star forge with sabers, he would die.

since there are few comments about revans power with the saber, i kind of doubt that anybody knows what tehy are talking about when they say "saber only" anakin wins.

Elite Hunter
i think u mistook what I meant

duku was cleaning anakins clock and obi wan was coming up behind him. palps said "get--" and duku turned around and incapacitated obi wan.

You also have to remember the 2 v 1 can also be a disadvantage vs a skilled duelist such as Dooku. It is also worth pointing out that Dooku even admitted Anakin was holding back yet still winning.

Who would die Dooku?

We know that Anakin rivals Mace,Yoda and Sidious and see my Anakin vs dooku quotes from the last page for more reasons why Anakin is above Revan.

0°Mandalore°0
For christ's sake, Knightfall, I never said Revan sucks or anything of the sort, the only thing I said was that he would not be able to defeat someone like Anakin. Hell, I didn't even say it wouldn't be close. Revan is one of the greatest duelists ever, definitely on the 'top 10', but I will say it again: Revan is not a better duelist than Anakin. You just can't admit that.

Lord Knightfa11
Just for getting out of a long and boring arguement sakes, I will say this.

THey are very similar. both are mechanically adept, both won important pod races, both turned to the darkside, and both are amaizing duelists with amaizing power and are set to an amaizing storyline. why anakin was in a movie instead of revan escapes me.

Maybe Revan was even modeled after anakin because anakin was such a great storyline.

I will say that I defenitely think that Revan is Smarter, More adept to the force, and more experienced then anakin. I think they might actually tie with lightsabers.... maybe. all out, revan would win. just sabers, I do not know the outcome.

Maybe they even have the same ammount of skill? this is one that only george lucas could answer.

0°Mandalore°0
Well, that's some progress coming from you... you're still wrong, though.

Elite Hunter

0°Mandalore°0
Honestly I'm not sure if Revan is in the top 10 overall anymore

I would put Exar Kun,Sidious,Mace,Yoda,Anakin,Luke skylwaker,Kyle Katarn,Bane, Dooku,Kasim over him.

Then there are others that an argument could be made for such as Anoon Bondara,Maul is a good saber duelist,not sure where Kyp Durron ranks in this,Ulic has a shot,Cin might have a chance.

Than we have the Tulak Hord and the ridiculous opinion from Kreia. But I'll till more details is known before I'll make a decision for that.

I doubt Drallig, Bondara, Kas'im, or even Bane are over him.

Although, I'll say Revan is definitely not in the 'top 5', by any means.

Elite Hunter

Lord Knightfa11
what are orbalisks?

0°Mandalore°0
Drallig I only put because he was the battle master but i doubt it as well.

Hmm... yes, I had forgotten he had defeated PoD Bane in a saber combat, after all.

Although, I doubt Maul or Bondara could take him down.

Yes, he does, but without them, I don't think he does... he gives Revan a hell of a fight, though.

Lord Knightfa11
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=477142&pagenumber=4

well at least I won one

although Im not admitting any of you have won this one. I am just tired of arguing the same arguement to the same arguement over and over again.

Revan would still beat anakin all out just by using his force

and I think revan would be in the top 5 or six force wise... sideous, yoda, Nadd, kun, revan, nihilus....

Lord Knightfa11
but what are the orbalisks?

0°Mandalore°0

well at least I won one

although Im not admitting any of you have won this one. I am just tired of arguing the same arguement to the same arguement over and over again.

Revan would still beat anakin all out just by using his force

and I think revan would be in the top 5 or six force wise... sideous, yoda, Nadd, kun, revan, nihilus....

Yes, forcewise, maybe he is.

There you go. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Orbalisk

Elite Hunter

well at least I won one

Um I was never debating you or any1 in that thread considering i was just mentioning a few points and i said i agreed with alot of what you said. Though no offense if we ask any member here they would think I won this debate.

If he can separate himself from anakin yes but this fight can truly go either way all out

I agree with for the most part. I think he has more offensive powers than yoda. Nadd is still an unknown so he might be stronger than him and the same goes for Ragnos. Of the characters that we have known about I would put Sidious,Nihilus,Kun,Luke, over him for sure than Katarn and Kyp might be stronger from what i have heard but i don't know alot about them so if any1 else knows more than jump in.

Lord Knightfa11
you probably won because there is not alot of "canon" material about revan's lightsaber skills.

Elite Hunter
you probably won because there is not alot of "canon" material about revan's lightsaber skills.
And I pointed out many of your mistakes in the material stick out tongue

Lord Knightfa11
true... I dont know much about the thought bomb. I thought it was a device.

0°Mandalore°0
You still don't know?

Lord Knightfa11
its a force ceremony?

0°Mandalore°0
Here, acknowledge yourself.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Thought_bomb

Darth Exodus
Sion- invincible
Nihilus- unbelievably powerful, able to hold a ship together and has the skill to use the Force on Billions of individuals at the same time
Kriea- Also powerful, and can fight with out hands
Revan- Nuff said
Exile- Unlimited, a wound in the Force unbeatable, war hardened
Malak- able to use star forge and compare with Revan
Exar Kun- Nuff said
Ulric Qel'Droma- Stood up to Kun and beat That Nadd guy and that Zombie
Nomi Sunrider- able to separate people from the Force and is a powerful jedi in her own right

DO NOT say that the KOTOR lot can't compare. You're just wrong

Darth Exodus
I disagree.

Darth Exodus
Theres no such thing.

Darth Exodus
It so does.

With difficulty. And even being able to stand up to the Exile is impressive.

Ivalice
Theres no such thing. There is, the anakin who tooled "one of the most powerful jedi in the 25000 year history" was clear minded and dooku was tooled in a minute, thats faster than just about every other saber duel defeat in SW.

I disagree. Oh but i do, firstly prove revan can beat somebody who mastered form 2 to its highest degree aka the greatests makashi dueler in history.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Ivalice
There is, the anakin who tooled "one of the most powerful jedi in the 25000 year history" was clear minded and dooku was tooled in a minute, thats faster than just about every other saber duel defeat in SW.

And Dooku even realizes that Anakin's is holding back.

It so does.

Nope. On korriban your told to run from him and on malachor he says (1st time u beat him) Now you realize the true power of the darkside. As long as the dark places of this world run through the cracks of my flesh, I cannot be killed.

This seems to suggest he only has this power on malachor or at most other darkside worlds like korriban. But even at these to places there is no proof that Sion could survive (or at the least be anything relevant) if he was decapitated. Plus there is no proof he could live if his body is melted or charred.

Ivalice
Sion- invincible
Yet defeated by an average jedi.

Nihilus- unbelievably powerful, able to hold a ship together and has the skill to use the Force on Billions of individuals at the same time
Prove their was billions of individuals on the planet liar, its likely only thousands considering the fact that they were stated to be RARE.

Oh right and from orbit in katarr we merely see a small city which indicates the planet is even smaller than earth and a small city can't house millions or billions of infividuals.

So? Its her knowledge which makes her powerful.

And how does being a wound in the force make you unbeatable?

Big deal, wow he used the star forgem revan > malak by miles.

Exar Kun- Nuff said Nuff said

Ulric Qel'Droma- Stood up to Kun and beat That Nadd guy and that Zombie Yet was weaker than kun and WHEN did he beat nadd? Oh right its exar kun who beat nadd.

Nomi Sunrider- able to separate people from the Force and is a powerful jedi in her own right Right she seperated somebody whom didn't even care about defending himself.

I'm just wrong Correct!

Darth Exodus
During which Dooku was able to totally turn the tables on Anakin with one sentence.

WTF
that duel was all about how Anakin was constantly eratic and crazy. It even says that he fought with a blind fury and desperation. He keeps talking about a dragon in his heart so Siths sake!!

Darth Exodus
WTF
I never said that!!! mad mad

Darth Exodus
They were rare BECUASE NIHILUS KILLED THEM ALL.
And rare in galactic terms equates to billions.

Ivalice
They were rare BECUASE NIHILUS KILLED THEM ALL. I was referring to before katarr.

And rare in galactic terms equates to billions. Proof? Quote? So even AFTER katarr despite visas being the only miraluka left, that means the "rare" atton stated equates to billions?

Darth Exodus
Are you actually asking me to quote something about the meaning of the word rare in galactic terms?
Gonna need some time with that one.

Theres no way that Visas was the last Miraluka. The entire race of galaxy spanning aliens wouldn't all be grouped on one world. So unless they ALL had sudden, unexplained heart attacks there are more.
Just not much.

Darth Exodus
The Exile was in no way, shape or form an average.
That was the whole point of the game. That Kriea loved fer becuase of her uniqueness and strength.

I thought that that was what happened during the Freedon Nadd uprising. Well he beat something pretty darn good.

No it wasn't. She was a damn good boss. Those floating lightsabers were hard as hell and would be very effective during combate.
She could also hide her true features from jedi for an extended amount of time. Much longer than Zannah.

He was still able to destroy the Dantooine academy and was a capable jedi in his own right. He was much more powerful than most and still stands out from the crowd as one of the greats.

Also Revan > most people by miles.

She was still capable of Force seperation which was my point.
And she was good enough to lead the Jedi.

His body was charred.
And if he was able to withstand lightsaber blows then he can survive pretty much anything
And it was stated that he held himself together by hate and will- like Anakin so he could just reattach any lost limbs.

We are going WAY of topic so could you all just accept that the KOTOR-era had some greats too so we could continue?

Ivalice
The Exile was in no way, shape or form an average.
That was the whole point of the game. That Kriea loved fer becuase of her uniqueness and strength. Apparantly she is according to the entire jedi council.

I thought that that was what happened during the Freedon Nadd uprising. Well he beat something pretty darn good. No it didn't unless you post a scan to prove me wrong.

No it wasn't. She was a damn good boss. Those floating lightsabers were hard as hell and would be very effective during combate.
She could also hide her true features from jedi for an extended amount of time. Much longer than Zannah.
Hard as hell? Gameplay? Any powerful force user can easily disable them with the force or better yet, crush them easily. Hell bane would tool the old *****.

Oh and wow she hid herself from jedi, palpatine did it far better and even mind raped billions of people.

He was still able to destroy the Dantooine academy
With technology? As stated by saul?

and was a capable jedi in his own right. He was much more powerful than most
In his Era.Originally posted by Darth Exodus

and still stands out from the crowd as one of the greats. Yes!

Also Revan > most people by miles. Most yes, but the power houses? When compared to vader in the OT, revans slightly more powerful, when compared to sidious, he is inferior, when compared to yoda, hes inferior.

She was still capable of Force seperation which was my point.
And she was good enough to lead the Jedi. So? We have seen an average jedi being able to do it.

And if he was able to withstand lightsaber blows then he can survive pretty much anything
Wow so if my bullet proof vest can block a bullet it MUST be able to block an RPG rocket. Great logic. Apparantly no where its stated that orbalisks can block force attacks if that is what you are trying to imply.

Ivalice
Are you actually asking me to quote something about the meaning of the word rare in galactic terms?
Gonna need some time with that one. Dude if miralukas existed in the billions, we would have seen them just about every where we go in K2, again prove that they were in the billions.

And yes DO quote something to back you up

Theres no way that Visas was the last Miraluka. The entire race of galaxy spanning aliens wouldn't all be grouped on one world. So unless they ALL had sudden, unexplained heart attacks there are more.
Just not much. Ok, if there were so many miralukas why is it in the entire TOTJ-kotor era we see 2-3 miralukas at most?

Elite Hunter
During which Dooku was able to totally turn the tables on Anakin with one sentence.

You truly have readings skills comparable to that of a first grader. If you can read the passages. It makes it clear that Dooku is getting overwhelmed and Dooku even says that while Anakin is winning that he (Anakin) was holding back.

0°Mandalore°0
Sion- invincible
Revan- Nuff said
Exar Kun- Nuff said
Ulric Qel'Droma- Stood up to Kun and beat That Nadd guy and that Zombie
Nomi Sunrider- able to separate people from the Force and is a powerful jedi in her own right

DO NOT say that the KOTOR lot can't compare. You're just wrong

God, my mistake, scratch Kenobi. When did I ever say the Jedi and Sith from the KOTOR era don't compare? What I said was that there is no Jedi or Sith who compares with Yoda, Mace, and Sidious, not the Jedi and Sith from the PT in general.

0°Mandalore°0
Sion- invincible

Apparently you didn't play the game.

He is very powerful indeed, but not enough to defeat Yoda, Mace, Sidious, or Anakin.

Don't make me laugh. She was defeated by the Exile, for crhist's sake. Doesn't that tell you how weak she is? She may be a mastermind, but that definitely doesn't mean she was powerful.

Again, very powerful, not enough to defeat Yoda, Sidious, Mace or Anakin.

How is he unbeatable? Seems you got it all wrong. He is unbeatable by Nihilus, not by everyone else. He's just an above-average Jedi, that's it. And being war hardened has nothing to do with individual skills.

Please explain me how he was able to compare with Revan, because I don't know about you, but I saw Revan kick his ass, even when he was powered by the Star Forge. Imagine how he would've kicked it if he wouldn't have been powered up. And what does the fact the he was able to use the Star Forge have to do with anything?

Read above.

Yeah, he stalemated Kun, but that was before they became Sith Lords... when Kun became a real Sith and gained more knowledge and powers, he was not able to do so again. And, what? Qel-Droma never defeated Freedon Nadd... seems you don't know what you're saying.

How is she a 'powerful Jedi in her own right' ? What did she do to be part of the elite? Oh, right, nothing.

Darth Exodus
Its the same way that there are tons of Hutts but we still only ever see about 4 in the whole universe.

Bad analogy. A lightsaber can cut through almost anything. A rocket can't.

I did and I could only ever beat him by mind-raping him

Your not serious are you? You can't be.
In a Force fight Nihilus would smack all of them. Period

Only Before the Mandalorian wars.
Afterwards she became a God. If you really don't believe me then talk to some of the guys from KOTOR fan fiction. They can explain it much better than me.

0°Mandalore°0

I meant he cannot beat any of them overall, not just forcewise.

Darth Sexy
Its the same way that there are tons of Hutts but we still only ever see about 4 in the whole universe.

Bad analogy. A lightsaber can cut through almost anything. A rocket can't.

I did and I could only ever beat him by mind-raping him

Only Before the Mandalorian wars.
Afterwards she became a God. If you really don't believe me then talk to some of the guys from KOTOR fan fiction. They can explain it much better than me.

No.

Darth Exodus
Wow. You truly are 'The Great One'.

0°Mandalore°0

And, no. That depends on which Sidious are you referring to.

Lord Knightfa11
No? seriously... come on... your reasoning and debating skills leave me in awe...

0°Mandalore°0
Are you talking to me?

Lord Knightfa11
Darth Sexy...

he does a qoute on a reasonable arguement and says "No" right after it as if he had some amaizingly valid point....

Btw, in my mind, Revan still wins... at least with force... no use debating it.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
No.

Yay... the must celebrated "Darth Sexy" style of debating... annoy and spam with stupid one word posts and arguements that use the equivelent of Debating "shatterpoint"....

Debator with an O.K. point: Oh yes, I believe that revan would win because he took on malak when he was fueled by the star forge, and won...

Darth Sexy: No

Lord Knightfa11
the shatterpoint thing was sarcasm...

0°Mandalore°0
Yes, I agree Revan wins a Force battle... but overall, no he doesn't. Though, as I have said before, I do believe it would be very close.

P.S: Please, stop double and triple-posting. Use the 'edit' button.

Lord Knightfa11
ive tried before. it gives me some random jargon about 15 minutes.

Allankles
Revan loses a close battle.

For all of Revan's supposed superiority with the force, we have never acutally seen Anakin overwhelmed by a force attack except the one time when he run heedlessly at Dooku in AOTC. I believe Anakin was stronger in the force than Revan but perhaps not as skillful by ROTS.

Darth Sexy
Supposed superiority. LOL.. There is no supposed superiority. Revan WILL destroy Anakin in anything other than a saber duel.

0°Mandalore°0
Originally posted by Allankles
I believe Anakin was stronger in the force than Revan but perhaps not as skillful by ROTS.

You believe? I must ask, why do you believe such a thing? Nothing remotely suggests Anakin is close to Revan forcewise, much less stronger than him.

Ivalice
Supposed superiority. LOL.. There is no supposed superiority. Revan WILL destroy Anakin in anything other than a saber duel. Sexy i seriously doubt revan would "destroy" anakin pwnage wise. Beat him with the force? Hell yes but i don't believe it will be THAT easy.

Darth Sexy
Sexy i seriously doubt revan would "destroy" anakin pwnage wise. Beat him with the force? Hell yes but i don't believe it will be THAT easy.

You have the most powerful force user of ancient times. Dooku pwned him and Obiwan with the force. Revan is undoubtedly Dooku's superior. What do you think will happen?

Ivalice
You have the most powerful force user of ancient times. Dooku pwned him and Obiwan with the force. Revan is undoubtedly Dooku's superior. What do you think will happen? Fine fine i concede, but wasnt he "owned" when he was a useless jedi at the time of AOTC?

Darth Sexy
He was owned by dooku with the force..

Ivalice
He was owned by dooku with the force.. Uh ok? Again AOTC anakin was a nobody.

Ivalice
Bump, while revan tools anakin with the force, vice versa happens in a saber duel.

Darth Exodus
Which doesn't really mean much. Have there ever actually been any other makashi duelists that we know of?

Why the frick does everyone hate the Exile so much? She defeated 3 Sith Lords in a single day. She could learn lightsaber forms in seconds. She could absorb the energy from death. She's actually much more powerful than Revan.

And after that Dooku coments on Anakin holding back to his face and Anakin totally goes to shit. Thats the level of his insecurity, that his skills can be swung round by a measly sentence. Someone as smart as Revan would obviously be able to take advantage of this.

Firstly, Revan is superior because she knew so many uber-powerful force techniques
Secondly, to use your own arguements, we've never seen Revan pwned with the Force. Also, adding to that Revan was an undefeated duelist and saber God. This was in the times when She and the Exile literally waded through armies of Sith. Revan pwns.

Elite Hunter
Which doesn't really mean much. Have there ever actually been any other makashi duelists that we know of?

Based on how they use the same saber style everytime you play against them Malak and Nihlus are good candidates for using Makashi which is form that dates back to before the G.S.W. which is over 4000 years ago.

And Dooku realizes this BEFORE they lock blades and says Anakin doesn't user his fear and hate.

And Dooku was already LOSING when he realized Anakin was holding back here so you have no point.

And if Revan taunts Anakin (which there is no evidence that he would) would mean Revan signed his own death warrant. Revan's intelligence would not saver him in a saber battle.

Darth Exodus
You've somehow missed the entire point of my arguement which was that after the tuant Anakin fell apart and Dooku capitalised.

Elite Hunter
You've somehow missed the entire point of my arguement which was that after the tuant Anakin fell apart and Dooku capitalised.

WRONG Dooku was tooled one on one from the start, he never capitalized on ROTS Anakin.

Ivalice
Which doesn't really mean much. Have there ever actually been any other makashi duelists that we know of? Cin drallig? Kasim? Both of them whom mastered every form to its highest degree YET its obvious dooku is superior to the two.

Why the frick does everyone hate the Exile so much? She defeated 3 Sith Lords in a single day. She could learn lightsaber forms in seconds. She could absorb the energy from death. Defeated them under circumstances? Oh and how does swinging a saber after observing it for a while equates to her being a god? Being good in one aspect of the force does not mean you are just as good in other aspects

And after that Dooku coments on Anakin holding back to his face and Anakin totally goes to shit.
He didn't go "ape shit", he tooled "one of the most powerful jedi ever and an even greater sith lord" in under a minute by simply deciding to win and take dooku seriously.

Thats the level of his insecurity, that his skills can be swung round by a measly sentence.
Actually, that shows how dangerous and lethal anakin can become when he decides to get serious.

Someone as smart as Revan would obviously be able to take advantage of this. Provided revan knows shit about anakin which he clearly doesn't. Oh hell and some one like obi wan who knew anakin better than anyone else couldn't shrug anakin off with a sentence, so what makes you think your beloved boyfriend revan can?

Like i said, revan beats anakin with the force, but the opposite happens when it comes to a saber match.

Now, because your so smart, please tell me what saber form does revan use? What's his style of engaging an opponent? How, and when does he manipulate his opponents during a duel when most of his duels were shown to us in the non canon gameplay mechanics?

Please, DO speculate considering the fact that none of the above mentioned had been stated anywhere.

Its the same way that there are tons of Hutts but we still only ever see about 4 in the whole universe. Oh i guess you forgot the fact that the hutts weren't nearly "wiped" out the same way the miralukas were. Again how does billions equate to being "rare" in "galactic terms"?

Hell find me a source which states billions = rare in "galactic terms". Find a book which even mentions "galactic terms"

Come out with something credible and cogent other than your ridiculous and stupid assertions.

Again the burden of proof falls on you, prove up or shut the hell up which it is obvious that you have yet to do either.

Bad analogy. A lightsaber can cut through almost anything. A rocket can't. Dude, your original claim is that "b3C@u$3 !t Bl0Cksssss l!gHt$2b3rS !t c@n d3Fl3Ct @nYtH!nG!!!!1!111!oneone"

And i merely used an easy metaphor where even people with low IQ could easily understand, hell judging from the fact you had no idea what i just typed, i wonder if you were even mentally fit and stable to take an IQ quest.

Just because it blocks a lightsaber does NOT mean it blocks the force or anything else as you tried(and miserably failed) to imply.

So because you saying it blocks anything means it can block the death stars super laser? Seriously, what the fu*k are you talking about?

Again the burden of proof falls on your ass, WHERE does it state that it "blocks anything"?

I did and I could only ever beat him by mind-raping him Simply because the exile isn't as powerful as you want her to be, had this been sidious bane exar kun revan or even vader, they would have defeated sion without "mind raping" him which never even occured when the exile engaged him in combat.

In a Force fight Nihilus would smack all of them. Period Care to elaborate? How is nihilus going to "smack sidious" when sidious can simply counter nihilus killer technique with a mere fallanasi technique or even the simply sith magic zannah used to mask her presence?

Afterwards she became a God. If you really don't believe me then talk to some of the guys from KOTOR fan fiction. They can explain it much better than me. Define a "god" in star wars. A "god" in star wars would most likely point to only TWO individuals, luke and sidious.

Oh and YOUR the one whom is suppose to back what you say, don't expect other people from other sites to do your homework for you.

Elite Hunter
Good to have you back Ivalice.

Ivalice
Yea thanks dude, good thing it was not a perma ban

. Hell i couldn't believe how unbelievably stupid the majority of the games versus forum "intellects" were and i made a mistake by calling out their stupidity and flaming them everytime i argue.

Anyways just read RO2 at last, preferred POD. Does bane wear some sort of mask or no?

0°Mandalore°0
Why the frick does everyone hate the Exile so much? She defeated 3 Sith Lords in a single day. She could learn lightsaber forms in seconds. She could absorb the energy from death. She's actually much more powerful than Revan.

She is a wound in the Force she was not by any means more powerful than Revan.
The three Dark Lords she killed were all inferior (overall) to Revan in the first place.
Secondly, she only defeated Nihilus because he was not able to drain her.

Darth Exodus
Cin Drallig? sorry, never been stated what form he uses so you FAIL.

Elite Hunter
Cin Drallig? sorry, never been stated what form he uses so you FAIL.
If you read Ivalice's post correctly you would know that Cin had to have master every form to a degree seeing as how he was the battlemaster of the of the jedi temple on coruscant much like Kasim was on korriban. Fruthermore Dooku knows how good Cin is so he even tells Grievous (who he personally trianed in lightsaber combat) to avoid fighting Cin. And you FAIL because your have been proven to be a LIAR and have ZERO credibility on these forums.

Anyways just read RO2 at last, preferred POD. Does bane wear some sort of mask or no?

Yup, he has to wear a mask or the orbalisks will grow over his face.

Ivalice
Cin Drallig? sorry, never been stated what form he uses so you FAIL. Apparantly the idiot known as exodus has never read ANY issue of star wars insider or acknowledge the fact that cin drallig is a saber instructor which would mean he has knowledge and mastery of saber forms.

Hell read this Cin Drallig was one of the Jedi Order's most powerful and formidable members. An exceptional Jedi Master, Cin Drallig was adept in lightsaber combat. Cin Drallig was also fully trained in all forms of combat, with specialization of all lightsaber combat forms except Form VII

Darth Exodus
Care to tell me where that quote comes from( if its not yor ass)

Ivalice
Care to tell me where that quote comes from( if its not yor ass) Star wars insider? Wookiepedia which your so fond of using? Or how about this you father less bastard : -Order 66: Destroy All Jedi
- Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary
-Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
-Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
-Leland Chee's comments at the StarWars.com forums
-Labyrinth of Evil

Now son, shut the hell up.

Faunus
That wasn't in Labyrinth of Evil...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>