Hitman's Team VS YOUR Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
My team has been preparing for 1 month to take over Marvel/DC. You have to put together a TEAM that can stop us!! They either got to all be from Marvel, or from DC. NO mixing!!! Your TEAM gets 24hrs of prep. Hero's and Villans only!! No beings that wouldn't give a crap cause they're uber-powerful!!

POLL: Which Universe would fall faster??

My Team:
Thanos
Darksied
Batman 1M
Apocalypse
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards

Decimus
Flash
Zoom
Classic Ion
PreCrisis Supes
Monarch
Braniac

guy222
Adam Warlock
Superman
Ghost Rider
Magneto
Thor
High E

Hitman911
Originally posted by guy222
Adam Warlock
Superman
Ghost Rider
Magneto
Thor
High E Sorry Your team would Fail! sad

LORD B
dr strange
high e
kang
apoc
adam warlock

Hitman911
I think it's safe to say that the first WEEK of prep would probably be for the likes of Superman, Doc Strange, Professor X, etc Basically beings at the top of the hero/villain food chain. That being said, the obvious candidates would get taken out first!!

Hitman911
Originally posted by LORD B
dr strange
high e
kang
apoc
adam warlock Apoc's on my team. big grin

LORD B
Originally posted by LORD B
dr strange
high e
kang
apoc
adam warlock
shit missed that embarrasment
change him for current ultron

guy222
Originally posted by Hitman911
Sorry Your team would Fail! sad

confused

Odin
Zeus
Zuras
Mikhail Rasputin
WWH

celestialdemon
Dr. Strange
Genis-Vell
Adam Warlock
Legion
Desak
Starhawk

Laguna L
My team has been preparing for 1 month to take over Marvel/DC. You have to put together a TEAM that can stop us!! They either got to all be from Marvel, or from DC. NO mixing!!! Your TEAM gets 24hrs of prep. Hero's and Villans only!! No beings that wouldn't give a crap cause they're uber-powerful!!

My Team:
Thanos
Darksied
Batman 1M
Apocalypse
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards

Ion(classic)
Dr. Fate(Kent Nelson)
Sentinel
All-Star Superman
Etrigan
Parallax

Hitman911
Originally posted by Laguna L
Ion(classic)
Dr. Fate(Kent Nelson)
Sentinel
All-Star Superman
Etrigan
Parallax YOu dont think that Parralax would solo regardless?

Hitman911
confused

Odin
Zeus
Zuras
Mikhail Rasputin
WWH hmmm two gods on one team!?!?!?

Laguna L
YOu dont think that Parralax would solo regardless?

Possibly, probably. Not entirely sure, that's why there's backup.

Dgw2007

My Team:
Thanos
Darksied
Batman 1M
Apocalypse
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards
DC
Superman Prime
Superman 1M
Power Girl
LL
CM
WW
Marvel
Wolverine
WWH
Ultimate Juggs
Spiderman(venemon)
Ultimate Captain America
Ultimate Thor

Hitman911
Originally posted by Dgw2007
DC
Superman Prime
Superman 1M
Power Girl
LL
CM
WW
Marvel
Wolverine
WWH
Ultimate Juggs
Spiderman(venemon)
Ultimate Captain America
Ultimate Thor your marvel team dies....

Eon Blue
your marvel team dies....

But my DC team doesn't. smile

Dgw2007
why

Hitman911
Originally posted by Eon Blue
But my DC team doesn't. smile Your DC team would die as well!!! Your team is not diverse in it's abilities. You don't think my team could figure out a way to defeat ANY version of Superman in a month!!!!!???

complexbrother
Sentry
Black Panther(for the prep)
classic Binary
Quasar (with starbrand)
Gilgamesh
Dr. Strange
Sersi
Captian America
Silver Surfer (current)
Gamora
Danger Room
Leech (fully realised)

guy222
hmmm two gods on one team!?!?!?

Zuras is powerful also

Superboy Prime

My Team:
Thanos
Darksied
Batman 1M
Apocalypse
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards

Odin
Galactus
Keeper
Adam Warlock

Eon Blue
Your DC team would die as well!!! Your team is not diverse in it's abilities. You don't think my team could figure out a way to defeat ANY version of Superman in a month!!!!!???

Ion solos.

Dgw2007
8th day juggernaut
trion juggernaut
Extremis Iron Man
WWH
Sentry
Black Panther

Eon Blue

My Team:
Thanos
Darksied
Batman 1M
Apocalypse
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards

In all honesty though, Ion would solo all these guys. The other team members are the icing on the cake, especially Parallax and Fate.

Hitman911
In all honesty though, Ion would solo all these guys. The other team members are the icing on the cake, especially Parallax and Fate. I believe the Bruce would have a remedy for the GL power. Thus Ion would fall.

Hitman911
In all honesty though, Ion would solo all these guys. The other team members are the icing on the cake, especially Parallax and Fate. Yes without prep!! BUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTt with prep plus the knowledge the Bruce would bring to the table about any/every DC power house, i'd say we'd have a good chance!

complexbrother
Originally posted by complexbrother
Sentry
classic Binary
Quasar (with starbrand)
Gilgamesh
Dr. Strange
Sersi
Captian America
Silver Surfer (current)
Gamora
Danger Room
Leech (fully realised)

beat that ! evil face

Hitman911
beat that ! evil face you got a lot of muscle and magic.
not impressed.

Phantom Zone
beat that ! evil face

You lose the guy has Batman 1M and Reed for christ sake. Its bloody impossible!

Papa Smurph
Tom Strong
Phantom Stranger
John Constantine
Doctor Occult
Mister E
Rose Psychic
Zatanna
Saint of Killers
Jesse Custer

Hitman911
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
You lose the guy has Batman 1M and Reed for christ sake. Its bloody impossible! "Not impossible..........INEVITABLE!!!" ~ Agent Smith

Hitman911
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Tom Strong
Phantom Stranger
John Constantine
Doctor Occult
Mister E
Rose Psychic
Zatanna
Saint of Killers
Jesse Custer Um i said DC/Marvel characters only!! big grin

Papa Smurph
Everyone on that list is DC

Phantom Zone
O wait a minute I thought only Marvel characters were allowed....my bad.

Hitman911
Everyone on that list is DC oh ok. Got to do some research on your team. smile

Phantom Zone
oh ok. Got to do some research on your team. smile

Come to think of it that team could do it.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Come to think of it that team could do it.

Saint of Killers could solo them.

Papa Smurph
Eh I don't think Saint of Killers could kill Thanos.

celestialdemon
Eh I don't think Saint of Killers could kill Thanos.

Not current Thanos because current Thanos is dead, therefore can't be in the fight to begin with. If we go by the last living version of him, then SOK can certainly kill him.

Hitman911
Eh I don't think Saint of Killers could kill Thanos. um......yep he could. Certain people you just can't prep for and he is one of them.

id369

My Team:
Thanos
Darksied
Batman 1M
Apocalypse
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards

Team Grey/Summers Bloodline

Jean Grey
Shaman X-Man
Cable not hindered by the T.O (with all the tech, Providence, the professor, the works. )
Rachael Grey
Hyperstorm (616)
Hyperstorm (Exiles)

Papa Smurph
Eh they could prep for SOK by being bit by vampires.

celestialdemon
Eh they could prep for SOK by being bit by vampires.

Ignoring the fact that a vampire either wouldn't be able to hurt half of the team or any of them having too much pride to allow themselves to be bitten, being undead just prevented Cassidy from being killed in one shot. He was still hurt pretty badly. Plus, the team still has zero chance of hurting SOK.

Hitman911
Originally posted by id369
Team Grey/Summers Bloodline

Jean Grey
Shaman X-Man
Cable not hindered by the T.O (with all the tech, Providence, the professor, the works. )
Rachael Grey
Hyperstorm (616)
Hyperstorm (Exiles) Your team has to be a little bit more divers in abilities if you wish to score W's against my team with 1 month prep. Just think if you were wishing to take over either DC or Marvel. The first thing I'd do is classify the major threats by their powers and abilities. It's really simple! In DC your either strong, and/or Fast and/or Durable. Everything else can be broken down after that. In Marvel it's the same but different sources of power. Now you just gave me a team of all mutants. Strong, but still mutants. Do you think mutant Resistance would be overlooked in prep by this crew??? I think not!! I pick this team because they have info on every corner of both companies. I don't see any real brains on your team so i assume you thought yours would beat my team by they're sheer abilities alone?

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Ignoring the fact that a vampire either wouldn't be able to hurt half of the team or any of them having too much pride to allow themselves to be bitten, being undead just prevented Cassidy from being killed in one shot. He was still hurt pretty badly. Plus, the team still has zero chance of hurting SOK.

Vampires have bitten through Superman's defenses as well as have been able to transfer the illness via blood transfusion. I wouldn't put it past a team hellbent on destroying the universe with only this team stopping them to create an controlled undead stasis (it is Batman 1M, Thanos, Reed and Doom prepping).

Being unable to be hurt isn't really a gamebreaker, ask Juggernaut.

But I'm not going to continue to downtalk my team

Hitman911
Tom Strong
Phantom Stranger
John Constantine
Doctor Occult
Mister E
Rose Psychic
Zatanna
Saint of Killers
Jesse Custer Just face it, your team is too uber for this thread!!! yes

celestialdemon
Vampires have bitten through Superman's defenses as well as have been able to transfer the illness via blood transfusion. I wouldn't put it past a team hellbent on destroying the universe with only this team stopping them to create an controlled undead stasis (it is Batman 1M, Thanos, Reed and Doom prepping).

At least Thanos and Apocalypse won't be affected by the curse since they are immune to disease. I'm pretty sure Darkseid won't be affected either. That leaves you with Doom, Reed, and Batman 1M (all with huge egos) that have to be willing to get bitten.

Being unable to be hurt isn't really a gamebreaker, ask Juggernaut.

If they want to take over the universe, they are eventually gonna have to take down a being who can shoot them from anywhere no matter where they are and what defenses they have.

Papa Smurph
Omega Effect bfr?

Vampirism is also a magical disease.

Completely unconventional.

celestialdemon
Omega Effect bfr?

Trying to take over the universe. BFR doesn't apply. He would have to be faced eventually.

Vampirism is also a magical disease.

Have you ever seen it strong enough to enchant Thanos, Darkseid, or Apocalypse?

id369
Your team has to be a little bit more divers in abilities if you wish to score W's against my team with 1 month prep. Just think if you were wishing to take over either DC or Marvel. The first thing I'd do is classify the major threats by their powers and abilities. It's really simple! In DC your either strong, and/or Fast and/or Durable. Everything else can be broken down after that. In Marvel it's the same but different sources of power. Now you just gave me a team of all mutants. Strong, but still mutants. Do you think mutant Resistance would be overlooked in prep by this crew??? I think not!! I pick this team because they have info on every corner of both companies. I don't see any real brains on your team so i assume you thought yours would beat my team by they're sheer abilities alone?

Hyperstorm (616) was said to be just as smart as Doom or Reed Richards. Then we have Cable who counts on futuristic technology. Since you are trying to invade the 616 Earth, we have the brains, the brawn, and what is to come. Plus there is a killer combo, I could take advantage of but that all depends on what you have planed.

If you want, we could make this into an authentic match. Submit prep time to a 3rd party, and assign Judges.

Papa Smurph
Trying to take over the universe. BFR doesn't apply. He would have to be faced eventually.

Have you ever seen it strong enough to enchant Thanos, Darkseid, or Apocalypse?

And there are still multiple ways to take him down, what's he going to do if he's put inside a blackhole? What if he's stuck on the Source Wall? Turned to stone? Has his body swapped with Doom?

The only person I've seen even come into contact with vampirism on that list was Apoc.

But I don't see why it wouldn't enchant Thanos or Darkseid.

Again Saint (and Custer) should be the least of this teams worries.

celestialdemon
And there are still multiple ways to take him down, what's he going to do if he's put inside a blackhole? What if he's stuck on the Source Wall? Turned to stone? Has his body swapped with Doom?

Would it be possible to do any of that to any of the angels in the DC universe?

The only person I've seen even come into contact with vampirism on that list was Apoc.

But I don't see why it wouldn't enchant Thanos or Darkseid.

Because those two are FAR superior to Apocalypse.

Papa Smurph
Would it be possible to do any of that to any of the angels in the DC universe?

What do the other angels in the DC verse have to do with anything? Saint of Killers is just a guy made durable as all hell with pistols that kill anything alive. If he's dumped in a blackhole he's done. Turned to stone he'll have to be reawakened, etc.

Because those two are FAR superior to Apocalypse.

What does the ability to take punishment have to do if you're able to be afflicted by a mystical disease or not? It's magic, not bound by normal rules or logic. Burden of proof is on you to prove that they can't be afflicted by said mystical disease.

BTW:

Darkseid isn't even more durable then Superman who's been bitten and infected with Vampirism. Thanos isn't really that much above either Darkseid.

celestialdemon
What do the other angels in the DC verse have to do with anything? Saint of Killers is just a guy made durable as all hell with pistols that kill anything alive. If he's dumped in a blackhole he's done. Turned to stone he'll have to be reawakened, etc.

Because he isn't just a durable guy. He took over the position as the Angel of Death. That's why he's so impossible to kill.

What does the ability to take punishment have to do if you're able to be afflicted by a mystical disease or not? It's magic, not bound by normal rules or logic. Burden of proof is on you to prove that they can't be afflicted by said mystical disease.

No, it's up to you to prove that mystical vampirism can affect a cosmic level being. If all you have is vampires affecting people below herald-level, then you have nothing at all.

Darkseid isn't even more durable then Superman who's been bitten and infected with Vampirism. Thanos isn't really that much above either Darkseid.

And I'm sure Superman's weakness to magic had nothing to do with it.

Papa Smurph
Because he isn't just a durable guy. He took over the position as the Angel of Death. That's why he's so impossible to kill.

Okay, he's just an nigh-indestructible guy with super strength. Still doesn't explain how he's escaping a black hole under his own power or stopping Doom from switching bodies, being turned to stone, etc. SOK is very stoppable by this group especially given they have a month to prep for him.

No, it's up to you to prove that mystical vampirism can affect a cosmic level being. If all you have is vampires affecting people below herald-level, then you have nothing at all.

Logical fallacy. Prove the Saint of Killers Angel of Death for Vertigo sub DC comics bullets of instant kill would work on characters under the jurisdiction of The One Above All. See how that works?

And I'm sure Superman's weakness to magic had nothing to do with it.

Superman is no more weaker to magic then Darkseid, Thanos or Apoc.

celestialdemon
Okay, he's just an nigh-indestructible guy with super strength. Still doesn't explain how he's escaping a black hole under his own power or stopping Doom from switching bodies, being turned to stone, etc. SOK is very stoppable by this group especially given they have a month to prep for him.

If he could so easily be dismissed, why didn't Satan or God do it? How is he allowed to traverse between Earth, Heaven, and Hell at will?

Logical fallacy. Prove the Saint of Killers Angel of Death for Vertigo sub DC comics bullets of instant kill would work on characters under the jurisdiction of The One Above All. See how that works?

So prove to me that the Omega Effect will work in a universe not ruled by the Source? See how that works?

Superman is no more weaker to magic then Darkseid, Thanos or Apoc.

Someone needs to tell the writers then, because there should be no reason for Superman to survive everything he's been through (including taking on Etrigan) and still fall under the spell of a pitiful vampire.

Papa Smurph
If he could so easily be dismissed, why didn't Satan or God do it? How is he allowed to traverse between Earth, Heaven, and Hell at will?

God was in a weakened state, and was a arrogant incompetent prick. I don't recall it ever being shown how he transverses between Earth, Heaven and Hell so how he's done it is speculation at best. All we know, there could be a intangible visible only to angels doorways between heaven and hell. Even the incompetent sinful angels that unleashed him but had zero (as stated by themselves) power were able to travel between heaven and earth.

Satan wasn't expecting to get shot at and was mocking the Saint, actually.

So prove to me that the Omega Effect will work in a universe not ruled by the Source? See how that works?

Strawman.

Someone needs to tell the writers then, because there should be no reason for Superman to survive everything he's been through (including taking on Etrigan) and still fall under the spell of a pitiful vampire.

Guy it is MAGIC. Magic doesn't follow any sets of rules or physics or care about what you've survived. Magic is its own thing. All intents and purposes, Darkseid is bitten by the same vamp that bit Superman he's going to get infected.

Hitman911
Doom = Magic + Prep + Reed = Death

Dgw2007
DC
Superman Prime
Superman 1M
Power Girl
LL
CM
WW
Marvel
8th day juggernaut
trion juggernaut
Extremis Iron Man
WWH
Sentry
Black Panther top those teams

Hitman911
DC
Superman Prime
Superman 1M
Power Girl
LL
CM
WW
Marvel
8th day juggernaut
trion juggernaut
Extremis Iron Man
WWH
Sentry
Black Panther top those teams Your team would get owned!!! What part of diverse powers do people not get. You can't line up every Superman flunky and think they can best my team!! Like I said, you should assume that they have a remedy for ANY/Every version of Superman!!! Thus anyone with a similer powerset would also get owned!!!!

celestialdemon
God was in a weakened state, and was a arrogant incompetent prick. I don't recall it ever being shown how he transverses between Earth, Heaven and Hell so how he's done it is speculation at best. All we know, there could be a intangible visible only to angels doorways between heaven and hell. Even the incompetent sinful angels that unleashed him but had zero (as stated by themselves) power were able to travel between heaven and earth.

Satan wasn't expecting to get shot at and was mocking the Saint, actually.

It's not like he surprised Satan. He turned around and looked at him, and Satan was apologizing his ass off. If he was stronger than SOK, he would have told him to kiss off.

Yes, how he travels in between Heaven, Hell, and Earth is speculation but no more speculation than assuming transporting him into a black hole or having Doom switch bodies with him is. So don't act like your speculations are any more valid than mine when you have no proof.

What we DO know is SOK is the Angel of Death (not some super durable human). He can kill anything with his guns with one shot except for the undead. He was never hurt by anything and only controlled by the Voice. He slaughtered the entire heavenly host, including God, and killed Satan.

Strawman.

Funny that you can't answer the same question when it's asked to you.

Guy it is MAGIC. Magic doesn't follow any sets of rules or physics or care about what you've survived. Magic is its own thing. All intents and purposes, Darkseid is bitten by the same vamp that bit Superman he's going to get infected.

More speculation. Superman and Darkseid aren't in the same league.

Papa Smurph
It's not like he surprised Satan. He turned around and looked at him, and Satan was apologizing his ass off. If he was stronger than SOK, he would have told him to kiss off.

He did surprise Satan, he was like YEAH YOU AND YOUR COLD FREEZING HELL OVER HEART ARE GONE then he turned around and Satan was like oops.

Yes, how he travels in between Heaven, Hell, and Earth is speculation but no more speculation than assuming transporting him into a black hole or having Doom switch bodies with him is. So don't act like your speculations are any more valid than mine when you have no proof.

If he's capable of escaping a black hole, then what abilities granted would allow him such?

Strawman. Look it up.

Darkseid himself has said Superman is his physical equal. What are you saying? What makes you think otherwise?

Dgw2007
Your team would get owned!!! What part of diverse powers do people not get. You can't line up every Superman flunky and think they can best my team!! Like I said, you should assume that they have a remedy for ANY/Every version of Superman!!! Thus anyone with a similer powerset would also get owned!!!! my both my teams would win

celestialdemon
He did surprise Satan, he was like YEAH YOU AND YOUR COLD FREEZING HELL OVER HEART ARE GONE then he turned around and Satan was like oops.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/sok64.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/sok65.jpg

Yeah, it sure looked like Satan was surprised and didn't know what was about to happen. Of course, if Satan didn't realize SOK was more powerful than him in the first place, he wouldn't have apologized.

If he's capable of escaping a black hole, then what abilities granted would allow him such?

He is the Angel of Death. If he isn't able to traverse the universe, then what good is he at his purpose?

Strawman. Look it up.

I know what strawman is. Let's run down the argument.

Burden of proof is on you to prove that they can't be afflicted by said mystical disease.

False. It's not up to someone to prove something can't be done. It's up to the person making the claim to prove it can be. My response:

Again, it's up to you prove it can be done, not me to prove it can't. Your response:

What we know is SOK is designed to one-shot any being that is alive. Will it work in the Marvel realm? There's no way to say for certain, but for the purpose of this forum, we assume all characters' abilities work across the board as they would in their own universe.

However, if we are to follow your logic and doubt SOK's power would work against people under TOAA's jurisdiction, then this statement of yours makes no sense:

Omega Effect bfr?

The Omega Effect is something specific to the DC universe. It would also have no bearing on anything other than the DC universe. So, you contradicted your own previous argument. Hence, my statement:

So next time, try to come up with something better than simply Strawman.

Darkseid himself has said Superman is his physical equal. What are you saying? What makes you think otherwise?

The fact that Darkseid has shown himself Superman's superior more often than not. But you are more than welcome to put that battle on this board and see how it turns out.

Hitman911
my both my teams would win If you say so roll eyes (sarcastic)

mak10
confused

Odin
Zeus
Zuras
Mikhail Rasputin
WWH ****ing idiot.

Hulk is not needed dumbass.

Hitman911

Yeah, it sure looked like Satan was surprised and didn't know what was about to happen. Of course, if Satan didn't realize SOK was more powerful than him in the first place, he wouldn't have apologized.

He is the Angel of Death. If he isn't able to traverse the universe, then what good is he at his purpose?

I know what strawman is. Let's run down the argument.

False. It's not up to someone to prove something can't be done. It's up to the person making the claim to prove it can be. My response:

Again, it's up to you prove it can be done, not me to prove it can't. Your response:

What we know is SOK is designed to one-shot any being that is alive. Will it work in the Marvel realm? There's no way to say for certain, but for the purpose of this forum, we assume all characters' abilities work across the board as they would in their own universe.

However, if we are to follow your logic and doubt SOK's power would work against people under TOAA's jurisdiction, then this statement of yours makes no sense:

The Omega Effect is something specific to the DC universe. It would also have no bearing on anything other than the DC universe. So, you contradicted your own previous argument. Hence, my statement:

The fact that Darkseid has shown himself Superman's superior more often than not. But you are more than welcome to put that battle on this board and see how it turns out. OWNED!!!

Papa Smurph

Then why talk smack in the first place?

His purpose is to kill PEOPLE and collect lost souls ON EARTH. He's plenty good at his purpose.

False. It's not up to someone to prove something can't be done.

Yes it is, you're the one claiming this mystical disease that hasn't really shown problems afflicting anything outside of cosmic deity's (Lol @ you probably considering Darkseid a cosmic deity) with nothing but a because it won't argument.

It's up to the person making the claim to prove it can be. My response:

And you're the one making claims of never before seen vampiric immunity.

Hence the strawman (you already knowing this should have seen it), I've already admitted SOK could kill the other team, the whole point was that you can't just say so and so is immune to Vampirism just because, prove your claims.

Oh noes Thanos is not going to become a vampire because he's Thanos

I guess Thanos won't be killed by Saint of Killers because he's under the One Above All.

Strawman.

Strawman.

The fact that Darkseid has shown himself Superman's superior more often than not.

Yeah, 15 years ago. Nowadays Darkseid gets his eyes turned into doorknobs, his Omega Effect stalemated by heat vision and pinned on the Source Wall while admitting Superman is his physical equal.

But you are more than welcome to put that battle on this board and see how it turns out.

It will turn out with me laughing at people like TricksterPriest.

celestialdemon
Then why talk smack in the first place?

Because SOK was leaving Hell, and Satan was glad he was leaving.

His purpose is to kill PEOPLE and collect lost souls ON EARTH. He's plenty good at his purpose.

He is referred to as THE angel of death, not an angel of death or Earth's angel of death.

Yes it is, you're the one claiming this mystical disease that hasn't really shown problems afflicting anything outside of cosmic deity's (Lol @ you probably considering Darkseid a cosmic deity) with nothing but a because it won't argument.

Read my statements again. I never said Darkseid was a cosmic DEITY. I said he was a cosmic being, the same as Thanos, Surfer, and Genis.

Your only proof is a poorly written story that shows Superman being mentally controlled, not turned into a vampire. The story itself contradicts an earlier story where a vampire bit Superman and burned to death because of it.

And you're the one making claims of never before seen vampiric immunity.

Show me someone greater than human-level being turned into a vampire. Don't both using Superman because he wasn't turned into one. He was just mentally controlled. Apocalypse was bitten by the most powerful vampire and was neither controlled or turned into a vampire either.

Hence the strawman (you already knowing this should have seen it), I've already admitted SOK could kill the other team, the whole point was that you can't just say so and so is immune to Vampirism just because, prove your claims.

Oh noes Thanos is not going to become a vampire because he's Thanos

Thanos is "immune" because he is greater than beings who have been bitten and haven't turned into a vampire. Could he be controlled? Debateable but since he has been shown to stand up to X-Man's mental powers, I doubt it very much.

Regardless, being mind-controlled by a vampire won't same him from SOK one-shotting him.

Strawman.

Strawman.

I caught your contradiction, so if this is all you have, then it's not worth debating anymore.

Yeah, 15 years ago. Nowadays Darkseid gets his eyes turned into doorknobs, his Omega Effect stalemated by heat vision and pinned on the Source Wall while admitting Superman is his physical equal.

I'll let someone with more recent knowledge of Darkseid deal with that.

It will turn out with me laughing at people like TricksterPriest.

Yeah, I saw you do that. Great debate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Papa Smurph
Because SOK was leaving Hell, and Satan was glad he was leaving.

Exactly, you'd think he'd wait till he was completely out of ear shot if he was so intimidated.

He is referred to as THE angel of death, not an angel of death or Earth's angel of death.

He's THE angel of death for Earth, which is why the story revolves around God hiding on Earth and God's need for love from the planet Earth. Care to provide actual reasoning of why he could get out of a blackhole?

Read my statements again. I never said Darkseid was a cosmic DEITY. I said he was a cosmic being, the same as Thanos, Surfer, and Genis.

And what does being a cosmic being have to do with being afflicted by a mystical disease?

Your only proof is a poorly written story that shows Superman being mentally controlled, not turned into a vampire.

Which is one more example of proof then you have.

The story itself contradicts an earlier story where a vampire bit Superman and burned to death because of it.

Not really, different vampires react differently to sunlight. Take Preacher verse Cassidy versus Movie Blade vampires.

Apocalypse was bitten by the most powerful vampire and was neither controlled or turned into a vampire either.

Good job, you've provided proof for Apocalypse, give yourself a cookie. Now do the same for Darkseid and Thanos.

Thanos is "immune" because he is greater than beings who have been bitten and haven't turned into a vampire.

Vague A>B>C logic without grasp for either context nor actual application.

Mar-Vell is greater then Deadpool (and a cosmic being to boot), guess that makes him immune to cancer, huh?

Could he be controlled? Debateable but since he has been shown to stand up to X-Man's mental powers, I doubt it very much.

What does X-Man have to do with anything?

Regardless, being mind-controlled by a vampire won't same him from SOK one-shotting him.

Being afflicted by vampirism (something you have yet to prove he is immune to), will.

I caught your contradiction, so if this is all you have, then it's not worth debating anymore.

No, you ignored a point which pointed out the hilariously glaring flaw in your argument and strawman'd yourself. Good job.

I'll let someone with more recent knowledge of Darkseid deal with that.

Deal with what? The truth?

Yeah, I saw you do that. Great debate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why thank you, it's hilarious how delusional some Darkseid fans are.

Hitman911
Sentry
classic Binary
Quasar (with starbrand)
Gilgamesh
Dr. Strange
Sersi
Captian America
Silver Surfer (current)
Gamora
Danger Room
Leech (fully realised) Darksied OE"s your whole team FTW!!

celestialdemon
Exactly, you'd think he'd wait till he was completely out of ear shot if he was so intimidated.

So you think he was begging forgiveness when SOK turned around just for the fun of it?

He's THE angel of death for Earth, which is why the story revolves around God hiding on Earth and God's need for love from the planet Earth. Care to provide actual reasoning of why he could get out of a blackhole?

No, I can't, but you can't prove how he can travel from Heaven to Earth to Hell the way he does. He has to have some mode of transport, so until we know what that is, we don't know if he could escape a black hole or not. What we do know is that he is completely indestructible, so a black hole won't kill him.

And what does being a cosmic being have to do with being afflicted by a mystical disease?

The fact that cosmic beings are generally greater than human-based ones. In this case, Thanos and Darkseid are greater than Apocalypse and, in the case of Thanos, knows more about mysticism than Apocalypse does.

Which is one more example of proof then you have.

But still doesn't prove Superman can be turned into a vampire. Try again.

Not really, different vampires react differently to sunlight. Take Preacher verse Cassidy versus Movie Blade vampires.

We aren't talking about movie Blade vampires or Cassidy (both of whom could still be killed by sunlight). We are talking about 2 vampires from the same universe attacking the same person.

Good job, you've provided proof for Apocalypse, give yourself a cookie. Now do the same for Darkseid and Thanos.

Why do I have to provide a specific example of them not being affected by the disease when you can't provide one of them being affected? I've proven that it can be resisted by a lesser being who didn't use any special powers in order to do it.

Vague A>B>C logic without grasp for either context nor actual application.

Mar-Vell is greater then Deadpool (and a cosmic being to boot), guess that makes him immune to cancer, huh?

Talk about strawman.

Deadpool's ability is to heal from injury and disease. Mar-Vell's isn't. In the case of Apocalypse, he doesn't have a special ability that allows him to resist the disease, yet he was able to do it. Apocalypse's durability and willpower pale in comparison to Thanos'. There should be no reason why it would affect him, either.

What does X-Man have to do with anything?

The fact that Superman was mentally being controlled, not turned into a vampire. Thanos' mental powers are strong enough to take on arguably the most powerful telepath in the Marvel universe. A vampire isn't going to stand a chance at controlling him.

Being afflicted by vampirism (something you have yet to prove he is immune to), will.

You have yet to prove he can be affected. I've shown you that a lesser being, who doesn't have a special ability to resist vampirism, was able to do it, so there should be no reason why a more powerful being, with more durability, willpower, and knowledge of mysticism, wouldn't be able to.

No, you ignored a point which pointed out the hilariously glaring flaw in your argument and strawman'd yourself. Good job.

No, you first suggested SOK could be BFR'd using the Omega Force. You then suggested that SOK's one-kill power wouldn't work against people who are governed by TOAA. I pointed out that your contradiction by stating that the Omega Effect would work on people from other companies but SOK's power wouldn't. That's it.

Papa Smurph
So you think he was begging forgiveness when SOK turned around just for the fun of it?

No, I'm saying if SOK is so unbeatable why even risk pissing him off in the first place.

No, I can't, but you can't prove how he can travel from Heaven to Earth to Hell the way he does.

Once again, I have nothing to prove, you're the one claiming he escapes a black hole or sun dump or a source wall stick

somehow.

Back your claims up.

The fact that cosmic beings are generally greater than human-based ones.

Your point? Magic doesn't really care what you are, you could say the same thing about SOK's bullets. They only work on human beings (now that I think about it, I don't remember him shooting animals and NO I'm not saying that they only work on human beings, since I HAVE to now point out every facet of my argument otherwise it's a contradiction). Hence burden of proof is on you to prove they have this unprecedented immunity.

But still doesn't prove Superman can be turned into a vampire. Try again.

Was bitten and put under it's thrall, all I know, the solar energy inside of him fought off the virus.

We are talking about 2 vampires from the same universe attacking the same person.

To two entirely different effects. Blade's a vampire and so is Morbius, are they one and the same?

Why do I have to provide a specific example of them not being affected by the disease when you can't provide one of them being affected?

Because you're the on claiming that they have a immunity, with no proof other then hearsay.

Deadpool's ability is to heal from injury and disease.

So? Deadpool = human Mar-Vell = cosmic being. Him > Deadpool (your logic).

The fact that Superman was mentally being controlled, not turned into a vampire.

But was still affected by the bite.

Thanos' mental powers are strong enough to take on arguably the most powerful telepath in the Marvel universe.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure they are.

A vampire isn't going to stand a chance at controlling him.

You have yet to prove he can be affected.

I don't have to, the burden of proof is on the one stating the characters ability to go above and beyond. Why am I to believe they cannot be afflicted by vampirism when your argument is the (terrible) prove they can?

I'll prove they can when you prove Saint of Killers bullets specifically work on Eternals (Thanos) and New Gods (Darkseid).

No, you first suggested SOK could be BFR'd using the Omega Force.

Yup, and your reply is SOK has an unseen power of teleportation in your special edition of Preacher.

You then suggested that SOK's one-kill power wouldn't work against people who are governed by TOAA.

No, that was a jab at your bad argument. Hence the strawman, K?

I never claimed SOK's guns wouldn't work on him

I said

You want me to prove that Vampirism can effect Thanos and Darkseid when no such proof exists even though the burden of proof is on YOU to show why they are immune

Then (that's like saying) you go out your way and prove that SOK's bullets would work on Thanos when no such proof exists while the burden of proof would be on me to prove why he is immune.

Strawman.

celestialdemon
No, I'm saying if SOK is so unbeatable why even risk pissing him off in the first place.

It wasn't a matter of power. It was a matter of purpose. Satan thought that he was safe because of who he was. Even the former Angel of Death said "Can you even begin to conceive of what this means? You can't do that. You can't kill the devil." Obviously, SOK didn't give a damn.

Once again, I have nothing to prove, you're the one claiming he escapes a black hole or sun dump or a source wall stick somehow.

Back your claims up.

So I have to prove he can escape a black hole, but you don't have to prove that the vampire curse can effect Thanos and Darkseid? Hypocrite.

Your point? Magic doesn't really care what you are, you could say the same thing about SOK's bullets. They only work on human beings (now that I think about it, I don't remember him shooting animals and NO I'm not saying that they only work on human beings, since I HAVE to now point out every facet of my argument otherwise it's a contradiction). Hence burden of proof is on you to prove they have this unprecedented immunity.

It is STATED that he can kill any living thing. He killed humans, angels, Satan, and God. The only thing he didn't kill in one shot was Cassidy because he was undead. So unless this is zombie Thanos and Darkseid, they die.

Was bitten and put under it's thrall, all I know, the solar energy inside of him fought off the virus.

But you don't know. You are speculating. What we DO know is he didn't turn into a vampire.

To two entirely different effects. Blade's a vampire and so is Morbius, are they one and the same?

Blade is a hybrid human/vampire. Morbius is a scientifically created vampire. Both are completely different from the 2 traditional vampires that both bit Superman.

Because you're the on claiming that they have a immunity, with no proof other then hearsay.

You are the one claiming they would be affected by the disease without a shred of evidence. You don't have a single claim that even backs it up. Until you do, I don't have to refute anything.

So? Deadpool = human Mar-Vell = cosmic being. Him > Deadpool (your logic).

Let's try it again but slower. Deadpool specializes in healing. Mar-Vell doesn't. So Mar-Vell can be affected by a disease that Deadpool won't be. Apocalypse doesn't specialize in healing. Neither does Thanos. Neither one have an special immunity to vampirism. Yet, Apocalypse, whom is weaker than Thanos in EVERY aspect, was able to not only prevent himself from turning into a vampire but also wasn't mind-controlled.

But was still affected by the bite.

But wasn't turned into a vampire.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure they are.

Not my fault if you haven't read it.

You have yet to prove he can be affected.

I don't have to, the burden of proof is on the one stating the characters ability to go above and beyond. Why am I to believe they cannot be afflicted by vampirism when your argument is the (terrible) prove they can?

Because it's the job of the person making the claim that it CAN be done to prove it can be. You are claiming they can be affected by the vampire curse. I say they can't. Take a logic class.

I'll prove they can when you prove Saint of Killers bullets specifically work on Eternals (Thanos) and New Gods (Darkseid).

It is STATED that SOK's bullets will kill any living thing. Any living thing he fired on was killed. So, unless Eternals and New Gods are undead, it will kill them. Now, show me where it states the vampire curse will work on any living being.

Yup, and your reply is SOK has an unseen power of teleportation in your special edition of Preacher.

No, my reply was that if the team hoped to conquer the universe, then doing a BFR is only a temporary solution. They will still have to face him, because he will still be somewhere in the universe.

No, that was a jab at your bad argument. Hence the strawman, K?

I never claimed SOK's guns wouldn't work on him

I said

You want me to prove that Vampirism can effect Thanos and Darkseid when no such proof exists even though the burden of proof is on YOU to show why they are immune

Then (that's like saying) you go out your way and prove that SOK's bullets would work on Thanos when no such proof exists while the burden of proof would be on me to prove why he is immune.

Strawman.

You obviously don't understand logic then. Yes, I want you to prove that vampirism can affect Thanos and Darkseid. If no such proof exists, then it's not up to me to prove it won't affect them. That's just stupid.

Papa Smurph
It wasn't a matter of power. It was a matter of purpose. Satan thought that he was safe because of who he was. Even the former Angel of Death said "Can you even begin to conceive of what this means? You can't do that. You can't kill the devil." Obviously, SOK didn't give a damn.

If he thought he was safe because who he was, why was he so shook when SOK turned around?

So I have to prove he can escape a black hole, but you don't have to prove that the vampire curse can effect Thanos and Darkseid? Hypocrite.

Do you understand the basic principles of backing your claims?

It is STATED that he can kill any living thing. He killed humans, angels, Satan, and God. The only thing he didn't kill in one shot was Cassidy because he was undead. So unless this is zombie Thanos and Darkseid, they die.

He couldn't kill God sitting on his thrown possibly because that's the only way he becomes Immortal like an Eternal. Once again failure to grasp the basic concepts of debate. Nobody's arguing he can't kill so and so, it's showing you how weak your argument is.

But you don't know. You are speculating. What we DO know is he didn't turn into a vampire.

Just like how you are speculating DS and Thanos are immune to vampirism just because.

Blade is a hybrid human/vampire. Morbius is a scientifically created vampire. Both are completely different from the 2 traditional vampires that both bit Superman.

Dracula and Deacon Frost, are they the same?

You are the one claiming they would be affected by the disease without a shred of evidence.

Shred of evidence? It's a mystical disease that affects damn near everyone. Now you prove that these two would be excpetions to the rule.

Let's try it again but slower.

Nobody cares, it was a jab at your using RACE as a way to determine who's effected by vampirsm.

Not my fault if you haven't read it.

Not my fault, not even Starlin shares your opinion.

Because it's the job of the person making the claim that it CAN be done to prove it can be.

No, it's the job of the person disputing exceptions to a rule. Learn to debate.

It is STATED that SOK's bullets will kill any living thing. Any living thing he fired on was killed. So, unless Eternals and New Gods are undead, it will kill them. Now, show me where it states the vampire curse will work on any living being.

Nobody cares.

No, my reply was that if the team hoped to conquer the universe, then doing a BFR is only a temporary solution. They will still have to face him, because he will still be somewhere in the universe.

No they wouldn't, he's stuck in a blackhole/on the sun.

You obviously don't understand logic then.

Quit talking about yourself, it's frightening the children.

Yes, I want you to prove that vampirism can affect Thanos and Darkseid.

I don't have to prove anything, you're the one claiming that Thanos and Darkseid are immune to vampirism. Since you can't prove they are, Thanos and Darkseid can be afflicted by vampirism until evidence is presented saying otherwise.

And no, because I said so is not valid evidence. Sorry.

celestialdemon
If he thought he was safe because who he was, why was he so shook when SOK turned around?

Because he didn't think SOK had the guts to do anything to him.

Do you understand the basic principles of backing your claims?

I do, and unlike you, I admit that I am speculating. But what I do know is somehow he can travel from Heaven to Hell to Earth. Whether he can also travel out of a black hole is unknown. But here's where we differ. I can't prove he can get out of a black hole, so I don't state it as fact. You can't prove Thanos and Darkseid can be affected by vampirism, but you do state it as fact.

He couldn't kill God sitting on his thrown possibly because that's the only way he becomes Immortal like an Eternal. Once again failure to grasp the basic concepts of debate. Nobody's arguing he can't kill so and so, it's showing you how weak your argument is.

Eternals aren't immortal. Thanos has died. Your argument fails.

Just like how you are speculating DS and Thanos are immune to vampirism just because.

Because you failed to prove they can be.

Dracula and Deacon Frost, are they the same?

Yes, the only difference is that Dracula is stronger.

Shred of evidence? It's a mystical disease that affects damn near everyone. Now you prove that these two would be excpetions to the rule.

Show me where it states that it can affect "damn near everyone".

Not my fault, not even Starlin shares your opinion.

Show me where he states that.

No, it's the job of the person disputing exceptions to a rule. Learn to debate.

Show me where the rule is. You can't even do that. Show me that, then it will be my job to show the exception.

Nobody cares.

Because you have nothing.

No they wouldn't, he's stuck in a blackhole/on the sun.

If he can't get out, then fair enough.

I don't have to prove anything, you're the one claiming that Thanos and Darkseid are immune to vampirism. Since you can't, Thanos and Darkseid can be afflicted by vampirism until evidence is presented.

I can't prove that the LT can't be affected by vampirism also. Does that mean he can?

Papa Smurph
I can't prove he can get out of a black hole

Good, so Saint of Killers loses if he gets BFR'd into a blackhole, concession accepted.

Because you failed to prove they can be.

I don't have to prove they can be as you're the one arguing my point. Prove they can't, don't ask for a negative. laughing out loud

I can't prove that the LT can't be affected by vampirism also. Does that mean he can?

Yeah, he can, LT can damn well do whatever he pleases, just like how Thanos could make himself into a vampire if he so desired with a months prep.

Mr Master

I have to agree with this part of yall's argument.

That red boy definitely saw it coming, and feared what was coming.

celestialdemon

Good, so Saint of Killers loses if he gets BFR'd into a blackhole, concession accepted.

I don't have to prove they can be as you're the one arguing my point. Prove they can't, don't ask for a negative. laughing out loud

You see how much of a moron you sound like. I brought up that a black hole wouldn't be able to stop SOK because he can travel at will. You FAILED to disprove that, stating you want proof that he can. According to your "logic" of vampirism, I don't have to prove it because you are the one arguing my point. You have to prove that he can't. However, i am logical enough to understand that him teleporting is just a theory because it's never been shown. You, on the other hand, are too stubborn to do the same. Double standard from a hypocrite. No point in continuing to argue with you.

Yeah, he can, LT can damn well do whatever he pleases, just like how Thanos could make himself into a vampire if he so desired with a months prep.

Except for defeat the HOTI, right? But let's not go that high. According to your "logic", vampirism will work unless the character can prove otherwise to be immune to it or can "damn well do whatever he pleases". So, the following people are part of a VERY short list who are susceptible to it: Odin, Surtur, Galactus, Watcher, The Stranger, Atum, Dormammu, Shuma-Gorath, Phantom Stranger, Ganthet, Yuga Khan, and Krona.

Wow. Go vampirism! flex

Sirius77

My Team:
Thanos
Darksied
Batman 1M
Apocalypse
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards

Superman-prime (countdown)
Superman one million
Captain marvel (shazam current)
Monarch (after he absorbed fifty two captain atoms)
Classic ion
Hourman with worlogog

Papa Smurph
You see how much of a moron you sound like.

Name calling?

I brought up that a black hole wouldn't be able to stop SOK because he can travel at will.

An ability that only exists in your special edition copy of Preacher which I'm sure not even Ennis has seen.

I don't have to prove it because you are the one arguing my point.
laughing out loud

No point in continuing to argue with you.

Good, concession accepted. My team is within power boundaries and wins.

celestialdemon

An ability that only exists in your special edition copy of Preacher which I'm sure not even Ennis has seen.

And you've yet to show this mysterious ability for vampires to infect anyone on Thanos' level.

Good, concession accepted.

You haven't won anything. All you've shown is just how little you know. I'll leave everyone with this last piece of evidence, which is more than you've shown this entire debate.

http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=et5oa7.jpg

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=etzo0.jpg

My team is within power boundaries and wins.

Funny that this debate started with me actually AGREEING that your team would win. I just made the comment that SOK could solo the other team. Then you started arguing against your own team.

Papa Smurph
"No point in continuing to argue with you."

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sirius77
Superman-prime (countdown)
Superman one million
Captain marvel (shazam current)
Monarch (after he absorbed fifty two captain atoms)
Classic ion
Hourman with worlogog fail

Sirius77
fail

wtf is wrong with you?

The only one failing here is you. You tell us to make up a team comprised of dc characters good and evil, and then when someone does, you say fail?

Hitman911
wtf is wrong with you?

The only one failing here is you. You tell us to make up a team comprised of dc characters good and evil, and then when someone does, you say fail? Everyone on your team at one point or another is powered by an outside force are they not? Sources that can be analyzed and compromised by my team! Like I said, this team WILL NOT lose to any version of Superman. Everyone else can be cut off from their power sources. remember this is not hand to hand. My team has a month of prep to prepare. It should already be assumed the Batman knows the weaknesses of everyone on your team. And now he has extra brain power and muscle to back it up. I don't have to bring up the fact that Doom alone has faced beings a billion times more powerful than your team combined. Not to mention the fact that he has a time machine. I picked a team of Winners/leaders who fight with their brains first.

Count Nefaria
Demogorge
WWH
The Fury(classic)
Asgardian Destroyer
Shuma Gorath
Walker the Death God
Silver Age Mangog
Tyrant(depowered)
Juggernaut

janus77
Surfer, Stark, WWHulk (Banner), Sentry and The Dreaming Celestial confused (he's on earth, he'd be concerned! yes ).

Eon Blue
Squirrel Qirl can take out your entire team, Hitman. You can not argue with the undeniable facts.

Death for your team is inevitable. You fail, horribly I might add.

Sirius77
Everyone on your team at one point or another is powered by an outside force are they not?

Funny you should say that, because ds is powered by the oe.

Apoc is powered by celestial tech and upgrades.

Thanos has had three major upgrades to date.

Batman one million has his own personal supercomputer on his person at all times

Dr. Doom? He has a powersuit that does pretty much everything for him anyway...

Reed is the only one on your team with no outside upgrades (except cosmic rays, but I'm feeling generous... smile )

Sources that can be analyzed and compromised by my team!

Their going to outsmart classic ion eh? The same one that was omnipresent?

Their going to pull one on the new shazam that sees everything (even in other dimensions)?

And how about monarch that has outsmarted the moniters how many times now?

And this is all assuming that hourman doesnt just turn them all into children...

Like I said, this team WILL NOT lose to any version of Superman. Everyone else can be cut off from their power sources. remember this is not hand to hand. My team has a month of prep to prepare.

Superman-prime (countdown)- Owns thanos in less than five seconds. He has no weaknesses to magic or kryptonite, and has pwned pretty much everyone thats worth it.

Superman one million- Superman one mil vs batman one mil? Come on..

Captain marvel (shazam current)- vs Apocolypse? Apoc gets rapestomped... shazam will erase him with a wave of his hand. No contest with or without prep.

Monarch (after he absorbed fifty two captain atoms)- vs doom? Seriousy? He was owning the multiverse and its keepers until he and superman-prime destroyed the universe... both of which are on my team... no expression

Classic ion- vs Darkseid might be a fight, but classic ion 8/10 anyway. They both have avatars, but ion can be everywhere at once. No matter what ds does, ion will still be there.

Hourman with worlogog- vs Reed... he erases him. In fact this guy can kill pretty much anyone on your team except darkseid by reducing them to their weakest points with time vision.

It should already be assumed the Batman knows the weaknesses of everyone on your team. And now he has extra brain power and muscle to back it up.

No. This is a batman from an alternate future... how is he going to 'already know' the weaknesses of my team? The point is moot because no one on my team has any crippling weaknesses except superman one million. And as far as the brain power thing with batman one million is concerned... superman one million was stated to be smarter than one million einstien units... alot smarter than batman one million...

I don't have to bring up the fact that Doom alone has faced beings a billion times more powerful than your team combined.

Who? Galactus? The silver surfer? A retconned beyonder? All of which he lost to eventually...

And just who do you think that superman-prime has taken on? Or monarch? Or ion? Hell, shazam took on the freaking specter.

Think.

Not to mention the fact that he has a time machine.

Hourman has the worlogog. Do you even know what that is? He is a time machine.

I picked a team of Winners/leaders who fight with their brains first.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/HuyMPGam3r/FAIL.jpg

To everything you said in that post. Everything. no expression

Hitman911
Funny you should say that, because ds is powered by the oe.

Apoc is powered by celestial tech and upgrades.

Thanos has had three major upgrades to date.

Batman one million has his own personal supercomputer on his person at all times

Dr. Doom? He has a powersuit that does pretty much everything for him anyway...

Reed is the only one on your team with no outside upgrades (except cosmic rays, but I'm feeling generous... smile )

Their going to outsmart classic ion eh? The same one that was omnipresent?

Their going to pull one on the new shazam that sees everything (even in other dimensions)?

And how about monarch that has outsmarted the moniters how many times now?

And this is all assuming that hourman doesnt just turn them all into children...

Superman-prime (countdown)- Owns thanos in less than five seconds. He has no weaknesses to magic or kryptonite, and has pwned pretty much everyone thats worth it.

Superman one million- Superman one mil vs batman one mil? Come on..

Captain marvel (shazam current)- vs Apocolypse? Apoc gets rapestomped... shazam will erase him with a wave of his hand. No contest with or without prep.

Monarch (after he absorbed fifty two captain atoms)- vs doom? Seriousy? He was owning the multiverse and its keepers until he and superman-prime destroyed the universe... both of which are on my team... no expression

Classic ion- vs Darkseid might be a fight, but classic ion 8/10 anyway. They both have avatars, but ion can be everywhere at once. No matter what ds does, ion will still be there.

Hourman with worlogog- vs Reed... he erases him. In fact this guy can kill pretty much anyone on your team except darkseid by reducing them to their weakest points with time vision.

No. This is a batman from an alternate future... how is he going to 'already know' the weaknesses of my team? The point is moot because no one on my team has any crippling weaknesses except superman one million. And as far as the brain power thing with batman one million is concerned... superman one million was stated to be smarter than one million einstien units... alot smarter than batman one million...

Who? Galactus? The silver surfer? A retconned beyonder? All of which he lost to eventually...

And just who do you think that superman-prime has taken on? Or monarch? Or ion? Hell, shazam took on the freaking specter.

Think.

Hourman has the worlogog. Do you even know what that is? He is a time machine.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/HuyMPGam3r/FAIL.jpg

To everything you said in that post. Everything. no expression smarter than Batman??!?!?!? He maay be, but he relies on his powers too much for his brain to be a real factor.

Hitman911
wtf is wrong with you?

The only one failing here is you. You tell us to make up a team comprised of dc characters good and evil, and then when someone does, you say fail? thats all fine and good but we have 1 month to prepare.

Sirius77
smarter than Batman??!?!?!? He maay be, but he relies on his powers too much for his brain to be a real factor.

He could mindrape batman is less time that it takes him to move...

Sirius77
thats all fine and good but we have 1 month to prepare.

It wont matter...

Hitman911
It wont matter... yes it would... againt this team it would. if this was about power, i would have started this thread with an uber powerful team and said beat us here and now. Instead i gathered great minds from both companies. 1 month.

complexbrother
Darksied OE"s your whole team FTW!!

I belive Silver Surfer and Quasar with starbrand would be able to resist the OE . and maby even redirect it .

Hitman911
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Odin
Galactus
Keeper
Adam Warlock No beings that wouldn't give a crap cause they're uber-powerful!!

Hitman911
Originally posted by World Breaker
Demogorge
WWH
The Fury(classic)
Asgardian Destroyer
Shuma Gorath
Walker the Death God
Silver Age Mangog
Tyrant(depowered)
Juggernaut Fail!!

psycho gundam
maelstrom(as anomaly, or regular doesn't really matter)
the magus
rune king thor
akhenaten
silver surfer (keeper)
high evolutionary

Hitman911

My Team:
Thanos
Darksied
Batman 1M
Apocalypse
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards My team is too powerful and tech savoy to be defeated by/from sheer power. You got to come at us from more exotic and diverse angles. Just think about the resources and past creations of these guys....

dat_boi
Uber Cable
Deadpool
blacc suit spidey(there r reasons for this)
Magneto
sentry
HULK-deezzy
mister m.
Storm

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
maelstrom(as anomaly, or regular doesn't really matter)
the magus
rune king thor
akhenaten
silver surfer (keeper)
high evolutionary reposted cause this team owns

Hitman911
Originally posted by dat_boi
Uber Cable
Deadpool
blacc suit spidey(there r reasons for this)
Magneto
sentry
HULK-deezzy
mister m.
Storm Please tell me your joking!!

Hitman911
reposted cause this team owns Your team GETS owned!!!

dat_boi
Please tell me your joking!! no i think looking at it from an ability standpoint and potential teamwork element this woud work well and also i didnt wanna get any stupid powerful chars

Stonecutter
Superman 1Mill and Kang were great choices, but they weren't my choices. So, mostly using characters that are presently around (unless they're from the future, obviously):

DC
Ares
Athena
Metron
The Flash
Ion (Sodam Yat)
Firestorm
Zatanna
Black Alice

Solaris or Cyborg would make good picks as-well.

Marvel
Adam Warlock
Dr. Strange
Nate Gray
Doom 2099
Quicksilver
Makkari
Zuras
Thena
Sersi
Sqirrel Girl
Baron Karza

Both groups should stand a chance without being overpowering.

psycho gundam
maelstrom(as anomaly)
the magus
rune king thor
akhenaten
silver surfer (keeper)
high evolutionary nah this team combines power, prep, science, magic, intelligence, and strength.

Hitman911
nah this team combines power, prep, science, magic, intelligence, and strength. OE FTW!!!

Stonecutter
OE FTW!!!

The OE never wins.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Stonecutter
Superman 1Mill and Kang were great choices, but they weren't my choices. So, mostly using characters that are presently around (unless they're from the future, obviously):

DC
Ares
Athena
Metron
The Flash
Ion (Sodam Yat)
Firestorm
Zatanna
Black Alice

Solaris or Cyborg would make good picks as-well.

Marvel
Adam Warlock
Dr. Strange
Nate Gray
Doom 2099
Quicksilver
Makkari
Zuras
Thena
Sersi
Sqirrel Girl
Baron Karza

Both groups should stand a chance without being overpowering. Both teams FAIL!!!! DC Fails faster...

dat_boi
ok new teams
marvel
1.uber cable
2.nate grey
3.thor
4.Silver Surfer
5.Vulcan
6.Mister m.
7.Dr. strange

DC
1.Ion (Rayner)
2.Flash
3.KC Supes
4.Infinity Man
5.Captain atom
6.captain marvel
7.zatanna

Combat_Guru
Here we go, my dream team.

MODOK
Onslaught with Nate Franklin
Mangog
Destroyer
Magni
Herald Jackelsson
Silver Surfer
Apollo

Hitman911
ok new teams
marvel
1.uber cable
2.nate grey
3.thor
4.Silver Surfer
5.Vulcan
6.Mister m.
7.Dr. strange

DC
1.Ion (Rayner)
2.Flash
3.KC Supes
4.Infinity Man
5.Captain atom
6.captain marvel
7.zatanna That marvel team can't be serious!!!! laughing

Stonecutter
Both teams FAIL!!!! DC Fails faster...

If you say so.

Might as well add Orion to the DC side, just so you can't go "OE wins!" again.

Of-course, we both know Squirrel Girl devours most of your team herself.

dat_boi
That marvel team can't be serious!!!! laughing that marvel team would rocc your teams dome

Hitman911
that marvel team would rocc your teams dome
ok lets see:
Thanos
Darksied
Batman 1M
Apocalypse with Celestial tech
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards
+ 1 month prep

vs.

1.uber cable
2.nate grey
3.thor
4.Silver Surfer
5.Vulcan
6.Mister m.
7.Dr. strange
+ 1 day prep

RIIIIGHTTT!!!!!!
If you say so! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.