The Joker vs. Lex Luthor (Fo shizzle!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/685/9124400x600ql1.jpg

They really gonna go do it! shocking

Amp
Sweet.

endrict
doesn't this belong in the Vs forums????

And if this does.....what a noob.

pr1983
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/685/9124400x600ql1.jpg

They really gonna go do it! shocking

sweet...

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by endrict

They really gonna fight it. It will be in the last Salvaton Run issue.

endrict
Oh ok....

Tron
Originally posted by endrict

No, it doesn't. This is about an upcoming story arc, not a fantasy fight.

chithappens
Link?

Inhuman
Whats with Jokers shoes? kinda

tjcoady
Originally posted by Inhuman

some dudes are just short and appreciate the extra height. Plus the Joker's sense has always been pretty damn fabulous.

endrict
Originally posted by Tron
No, it doesn't. This is about an upcoming story arc, not a fantasy fight.
WD already said that....stick out tongue

Badabing
Whats with Jokers shoes? kinda He must be a dandy.

endrict
Maybe Harley played a joke on him?

SmurphSmash!
Joker's gonna win.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
This is about an upcoming story arc, not a fantasy fight.

barker

Originally posted by SmurphSmash!
Joker's gonna win.

He should, easily. But I have a bad feeling that he's gonna job to Lex.

GGS
Leadership stuggle? Hey though lol don't all fall for the old judging a book by it's cover trick.

WrathfulDwarf

It's The Joker...what more can be said?!

Avlon
Awesome. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Lex has always been>Joker (minus that Emperor Joker arc) but this should be quite interesting.

batdude123
Originally posted by Avlon
Lex has always been>Joker (minus that Emperor Joker arc) but this should be quite interesting.

In a h2h fight? Never.

Anyway, that's what this appears to be.

Avlon
Originally posted by batdude123
In a h2h fight? Never.

Anyway, that's what this appears to be.

Joker has always been Lex's flunkie..and he's been abused by Lex before.

That and Lex does study and practice martial arts. Comics joker has never really been any kind of a h2h fighter.

Darth Martin
Joker ftw. smokin'

batdude123
Joker has always been Lex's flunkie..and he's been abused by Lex before.

That and Lex does study and practice martial arts. Comics joker has never really been any kind of a h2h fighter.

barker

Then I'm guessing you haven't read too many Batman comics. Joker is a highly skilled fighter. Much better than Lex, in fact.

The only time Joker was a "flunkie" of Lex (that I can recall) was during the Rock of Ages arc where Joker was on Lex's Injustice Gang. However, the Joker ended up stabbing Lex in the back and it flubbed up his plans.

grey fox
Joker has pimp boots....

Avlon
Originally posted by batdude123
barker

Then I'm guessing you haven't read too many Batman comics. Joker is a highly skilled fighter. Much better than Lex, in fact.

The only time Joker was a "flunkie" of Lex (that I can recall) was during the Rock of Ages arc where Joker was on Lex's Injustice Gang. However, the Joker ended up stabbing Lex in the back and it flubbed up his plans.

So you've seen Joker give Lex orders? Anytime that a group of villains get together...Lex runs the show through fear and intimidation. Lex talks down to Joker... and Joker follows.

Joker isn't a trained fighter like Lex is. Blocking punches with your face is no martial art that I've ever deem effective. wink

batdude123
So you've seen Joker give Lex orders? Anytime that a group of villains get together...Lex runs the show through fear and intimidation. Lex talks down to Joker... and Joker follows.

This has nothing to do with a h2h fight.

Besides, if anything, when it comes to running a group of villains, they're equals. In fact, they're both co-founders of the new Injustice League. Lex doesn't hold a position of superiority over Joker.

Also, like you mentioned earlier, Joker has reached near-omnipotence in the Emperor Joker arc. To my knowledge, Lex has never held that kind of power before.

Joker isn't a trained fighter like Lex is. Blocking punches with your face is no martial art that I've ever deem effective. wink

Lex isn't even a trained fighter. Joker on numerous occasions has held his own against members of the bat family.

I'm sorry, but the very idea that Lex is more skilled in h2h combat is laughable.

TricksterPriest
I've seen Joker fight Bats evenly. And beat down Cassie Cain like no one else. Comparing Luthor to Joker in a fistfight is a joke. Hell, Joker can read moves well enough to tell that Azrael was in the batsuit during KnightFall, and not Batman.

Mr. Slippyfist
I have a feeling Lex is going to win...

Even though Joker should be able to go all "You didn't let Joker play" all over Lex's ass.

pr1983
anyone read the latest one? grodd...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.