Hellyeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment

Alpha Centauri
Might as well be an actual piece of shit.

From the band name to the music; bland, uninspired, boring bs.

-AC

Impediment
I don't love it, but do I like it. I guess it's because of my fondness for Southern metal like Down and Corrosion of Conformity and the like.

Alpha Centauri
I think Down are awesome, I thought Pantera were great, Mastodon are one of my favourite bands.

I just think Hellyeah make shit music. That said, I think Vinnie Paul is just capitalising on everyone liking him more cos he's Dime's brother. I lost respect for him when he sold an unreleased Dimebag solo to Nickelback.

-AC

Impediment
Really? I didn't know that he sold one of Dime's riffs.

Then again, I don't listen to Nickleback.

Alpha Centauri
Neither do I, it was in Metal Hammer.

-AC

Bardiel13
Whenever they're mentioned, my friend and I always say, "Hellyeah? More like HELLNO!" Vinnie Paul deserves a kick in the nuts by the hoof of Satan.

Laguna L
Originally posted by Bardiel13
Whenever they're mentioned, my friend and I always say, "Hellyeah? More like HELLNO!" Vinnie Paul deserves a kick in the nuts by the hoof of Satan.

You beat me to the pun dammit.

tabby999
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I think Down are awesome, I thought Pantera were great, Mastodon are one of my favourite bands.

I just think Hellyeah make shit music. That said, I think Vinnie Paul is just capitalising on everyone liking him more cos he's Dime's brother. I lost respect for him when he sold an unreleased Dimebag solo to Nickelback.

-AC

That still staggers me. So much head shaking when i heard about that.

Bat Dude
Alcohaulin' Ass is a horrible song...

Just wanted to put that out there...

papabeard
He sold an unreleased solo to Nickelback? puke

Cory Chaos
Hellyeah is a party band. That's how I see their music. Pretty fun live, though. I was drunk, though..

Micheal_Myers
I haven't heard much of them. The music was decent, but the problem with it is that its boring. It isnt necessarily bad music, its just I have heard it all a million times. Hellyeah is a boring band, and I could definitely live without em.

Kelly_Bean
I'm only familiar, to my knowledge, with Alcohaulin' Ass but that song kicks.....ass.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Laguna L
You beat me to the pun dammit. Might have been a goo thing, being a shitty "pun" and all.

ragesRemorse
Over produced un-inspired crap. I really dont know who this band appeals to. It sounds like a hollywood band doing a pepsi sponsored halftime show.

Or better yet, this band reminds me of a show which aired on E...,supergroup

Alpha Centauri
It appeals to people from the South, quite frankly, Rage.

People from the South of America. It wouldn't surprise me to hear that kind of music blaring out of a trailer park.

-AC

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Bardock42
Might have been a goo thing, being a shitty "pun" and all.

A "goo" thing?

ragesRemorse

why, because the band says they are southern rock?

Pezmerga
Lol I thought it was a WWE album or something when I first saw the title....

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
why, because the band says they are southern rock?

It's the demographic they appeal to, just most Southern metal.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eon Blue
A "goo" thing? Yeah, you know like slime and stuff. Makes perfect sense. Get a brain, moran.

Impediment

People from the South of America. It wouldn't surprise me to hear that kind of music blaring out of a trailer park.

-AC

Heh. I'm from Texas and I live in a mobile home.

I don't necessarily love this album, but it does have some good songs, in my opinion.

Alpha Centauri
I'm glad you didn't take offense to what I said, cos it is quite true.

There is a select group of bands who appear to that sort of demographic (Even if they aren't shit). I've had people get really offended at that, for some reason.

-AC

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Impediment
Heh. I'm from Texas and I live in a mobile home.

I don't necessarily love this album, but it does have some good songs, in my opinion.
Nothing wrong with that.

Alpha Centauri
Who implied there was anything wrong with it?

-AC

Impediment
As long as people don't associate Southern mobile home-owners with beer swilling, sheep farming, white trash rednecks, I'm fine. 131

Alpha Centauri
Does happen, though, haha.

-AC

Impediment
Hellyeah does, in my opinion, have that "Southern metal-esque" tone to it, very similar to Down and Corrosion of Conformity, but nowhere near the brutality and anger. It does sound like party music, I have to agree.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, you know like slime and stuff. Makes perfect sense. Get a brain, moran.

How cute.

While at first, I was throughly convinced that you meant to say a "good" thing. I was most likely correct in assuming this. On further retrospection, however, I came to the conclusion that you made a typo and played it off in a manner that you thought would be slightly funny and amusing. I could be wrong about all of this, but it shows me how much of an egotist you are, and probably how you feel as if you need to compensate for something you lack.

Are you lacking something, Bardock? It's ok, you can tell me all your problems and wants. I won't judge you blindly, my dear fool.

Ha ha. Get a brain, moran.

ragesRemorse
It's the demographic they appeal to, just most Southern metal.

-AC

hmmm...,One wonder's if this is a natural presumption or commercially influenced. Either way, i don't think it is helping the Souths' reputation very much. Thank god for Creedence and Skynard.

Bardock42
How cute.

While at first, I was throughly convinced that you meant to say a "good" thing. I was most likely correct in assuming this. On further retrospection, however, I came to the conclusion that you made a typo and played it off in a manner that you thought would be slightly funny and amusing. I could be wrong about all of this, but it shows me how much of an egotist you are, and probably how you feel as if you need to compensate for something you lack.

Are you lacking something, Bardock? It's ok, you can tell me all your problems and wants. I won't judge you blindly, my dear fool.

Thank you for the psychoanalysis, it is good to know that making a joke can be so telling. Obviously (as probably everyone that read my post realized) I did indeed make a typo. It's really not a bif deal.

chillmeistergen
How cute.

Idiot.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Idiot.

Eunuch.

jaden101
How cute.

i know what Bardock wants...to never be like you

Eon Blue
Nice sig, Kelly.

Kelly_Bean
Nice sig, Kelly.
Thanks. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.