New Technical problem with the forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Amazon
I've been coming to this forum for like a year now and everything has been fine. But the past few weeks I've noticed that when I log in every time I click on anything the pop up that normally comes to the front of the screen and immediatley disappeares doesn't disappear at all anymore and I can't do anything at all. I have to close the browser and re-open it to access the forum. Does anyone know why. Is it my computer or is it a problem with the forum?

General G
I have never had that, I get no pop-ups while I am on here...I am not that technical so I can't even give any suggestions.

Raz
May be a problem with your computer, as you shouldn't be getting popups like that here.

Have you got any anti-spyware installed? If not, try this one.

Amazon
Thank you very much raz I'll give that a shot. I've had pop ups on this forum from day one. But it's only recently that the pop ups have froze the forum. This past week they've seemed to have dissappeared. It's bizarre. Maybe I have a virus. I do scans by avast doesn't seem to pick up anything.
Thank you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.