.hack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.hack//saku
do u like .hack any series at all cuz alot of people dont and i do so do u?

Black Adam
I don't really like any of them.

I found them to be pretty boring 90 percent of the time, stories aren't that great, and any series that makes me have to buy crappy rpgs (I like rpgs but ugh) to conclude that story can screw itself.

sign intro was great though....

.hack//saku
really??? awwwwww that sucks but i love the games and i like roots the best its just awsome in everyway sucks u dont think so tho and u want to know what i hate hellsing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kiddn i like it like its a good anime but it aint the best i ever saw :P

Black Adam
Originally posted by .hack//saku
but it aint the best i ever saw :P

same here

though I've kept the sig for so long because I really like the job amity did on it, especially the name on the gun.

.hack//saku
ya thats pretty cool smile

Terror of Death

Hidden Lotus
is .hack an anime that involves getting some kind of crystals or something?
cuz i saw this one thing on CN one time like really early in the morning since i didnt go to sleep that whole day......and i think it was called .hack

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
cuz i saw this one thing on CN one time like really early in the morning since i didnt go to sleep that whole day......and i think it was called .hack

Correct, what you saw was the .hack//Roots anime. The crystals they were looking for are called Virus Cores.

.hack//saku
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
was it cuz u like the anime or you were so horrorfied by it you couldnt sleep ? (lol retorical question i know its cuz u absolutley loved it smile)

.hack//saku
Originally posted by Terror of Death
.hack//GU
I learned through research that I needed to by the games tin order o finish story that began in Roots. I bought it and I instantly fell in love with the game. Its only fault is the repetitive combat. This one major flaw has made me hesitant to buy the next two games. To this day I am at odds with myself about whether I should but the second installment.

listen man go for it #2 is ok but the best is #3 redemption it is the most awsome game u will ever play hard as shit tho. o and if u ever get stuck(wich u will) just level up. thats the only thing i can tell u t help but if u ever cant beat some 1 level up. smile

Terror of Death
Does leveling up also help for Avatar battles? I heard they get more difficult in the next to games.

Callan
I didn't really care for the series itself, but I loved the music. Yuki Kajiura is one of my favorite composers. smile

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Callan
I didn't really care for the series itself, but I loved the music. Yuki Kajiura is one of my favorite composers. smile

I never heard the Sign music but the Roots music is awesome. My favorites are Forest Cruise and God Diva.

.hack//saku
Originally posted by Terror of Death
Does leveling up also help for Avatar battles? I heard they get more difficult in the next to games.
no the avatar battles are just based on skill your level doesnt give u any advantage at all but your avatar mode has powerd up and looks wayy awsome compared to #1 and #2 smile and they really arent any harder but they do expect u to know stuff cuz it just puts u in a battle and says "u know what to do now kill him" and thats just about it.

Terror of Death
no the avatar battles are just based on skill your level doesnt give u any advantage at all but your avatar mode has powerd up and looks wayy awsome compared to #1 and #2 smile and they really arent any harder but they do expect u to know stuff cuz it just puts u in a battle and says "u know what to do now kill him" and thats just about it.

Okay thanks.

Also, Have you seen the Roots or Sign anime in English or Japanese?

.hack//saku
i watched in both stick out tongue

Terror of Death
Compared to Roots how is Sign? I loved Roots and I plan on getting the boxset of Sign but I want to hear some feedback about the show first.

.hack//saku
personally i liked roots the best. well whats your most favorite .hack character from any seires? mine is kite stick out tongue

stallwart
kite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Hidden Lotus
was it cuz u like the anime or you were so horrorfied by it you couldnt sleep ? (lol retorical question i know its cuz u absolutley loved it smile)
i might have loved it if i had any idea what was going on laughing out loud

stallwart
ya that happens sometimes

Terror of Death
Haseo has to be my favorite charcter in the .hack universe. The dude is just too cool for words.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.