Superman vs Batman and Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cryo
This is Superman from the movie Superman Returns against SM from Spiderman 1,2,3 and Batman also from the movies.

iceman24567
Superman horribly. Spiderman from the movies isn't on par with current comic book Spiderman and movie Bruce is like half as smart as comic book Bruce which sucks.

Darth Martin
Superman 10/10.

JediSamuraiMRB
Supes from Supes returns wasn't that good. If this were Chris Reeve Supes then I'd say movie supes hands down, but I 'd say movie Bats 8/10 even though movie Spidey was a decent fighter.

batdude123
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Supes from Supes returns wasn't that good. If this were Chris Reeve Supes then I'd say movie supes hands down, but I 'd say movie Bats 8/10 even though movie Spidey was a decent fighter.

crylaugh

How?

iceman24567
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Supes from Supes returns wasn't that good. If this were Chris Reeve Supes then I'd say movie supes hands down, but I 'd say movie Bats 8/10 even though movie Spidey was a decent fighter. Craziest post ever.erm

Badabing
Originally posted by Cryo
This is Superman from the movie Superman Returns against SM from Spiderman 1,2,3 and Batman also from the movies. dur

Closed......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.