Superman Prime vs Superman Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Could Superman Blue take the current Superboy Prime?

Astner
Yes.

Soljer
Doubtful.

Astner
Blue Superman is a hundred time more powerful and intelligent than Pre-crisis Superman, who would butcher Sperman Prime.

Soljer
Originally posted by Astner
Blue Superman is a hundred time more powerful and intelligent than Pre-crisis Superman, who would butcher Sperman Prime.

Haven't read too many DC comics, have ya?

Superman Blue was more powerful than New Earth Superman - but not by the leaps and bounds that Earth Prime Superman clearly is.

Astner
Originally posted by Soljer

Superman Blue was more powerful than New Earth Superman - but not by the leaps and bounds that Earth Prime Superman clearly is.
So he's not refering to Blue energy Superman?

Soljer
Originally posted by Astner
So he's not refering to Blue energy Superman?

Was there some other Superman Blue?

guy222
prime

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer

Actually, when Kal had his energy powers, he said he was more powerful with his other body, iirc.

Avlon
I don't see Blue doing any better than Monarch or a Guardian.

Inhuman
shifty

http://i29.tinypic.com/nzhi54.jpg

Amp
I find regular Superman boring, would I maybe enjoy Superman Blue more?

Fanboy
Oh yeah because Superman Prime always has bombs laying around in his biker vest.

Hannibal-Lector
what type of bomb was that... leaves the room perfectly intact but blows up smb from ankles up.... I think SBP/SMP should win this based on what we have seen of him....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Amp
I find regular Superman boring, would I maybe enjoy Superman Blue more? He still has the same personality. erm

quanchi112
Prime wins.

Amp
Originally posted by quanchi112
He still has the same personality. erm I was hoping his new powers might make him a bit more interesting somehow, whether theres a change in him or something.

Juntai
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
what type of bomb was that... leaves the room perfectly intact but blows up smb from ankles up.... I think SBP/SMP should win this based on what we have seen of him.... The kind that turns sentient energy beings into big explosions, according to lobo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Amp
I was hoping his new powers might make him a bit more interesting somehow, whether theres a change in him or something. Imo there is nothing that can make Superman appealing to me other than killing him off. smile

MattDay
superman is miles better than the whining piles of heroes that have over sensitive feelings... ****ing reject heroes they are

janus77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Imo there is nothing that can make Superman appealing to me other than killing him off. smile
he could grow ****.
that'd definitely make him... intriguing.

Superman's good, just in really small doses... imagine if Surfer didn't have angst, he'd devote all that monologuing time to brow-beating people for littering and not walking their puppies often enough and stuff confused.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Amp
I find regular Superman boring, would I maybe enjoy Superman Blue more?

I enjoyed it. It's like reading Superman with Silver Surfer powers. I thought it was written pretty good. Everything he displayed was described and explained perfectly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.