Who's The Fastest? *Street Level*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
This is a test to see who the fastest on foot are. This is a foot race of who can run 10 miles the fastest. People with unorthodox costumes are given jumpsuits to make it fair(Batman has a weighted cap etc.) and are stripped of all weapons, gadgets, accesories. You cannot jump, grapple, or sling with webs.

The contestants are.....

Batman
Daredevil
Beast
Black Panther
Blade
Captain America
Spider-Man
Deathstroke
Wolverine
Nightwing
Punisher
Green Arrow

Rank them in order and be sure to vote at the polls. On your mark get set go........

Darth Martin
1. Spider-Man
2. Beast
3. Blade
4. Wolverine
5. Deathstroke
6. Captain America
7. Black Panther
8. Nightiwing
9. Daredevil
10. Batman
11. Green Arrow
12. Punisher

endrict
Daredevil
Batman
Nightwing
Punisher
Green Arrow

Because most of those people on that list are not street level.

Power16
Originally posted by endrict
Daredevil
Batman
Nightwing
Punisher
Green Arrow

Because most of those people on that list are not street level.

thumb up

Darth Martin
Originally posted by endrict
Daredevil
Batman
Nightwing
Punisher
Green Arrow

Because most of those people on that list are not street level. Well could you rank the ones I have on the list in order and classify the line b/w street level and metahuman.

h1a8
I think Nightwing is faster than Batman.

endrict
Originally posted by h1a8
I think Nightwing is faster than Batman.

Yeah agreed...I swap them than.

Darth Martin
I also think Nightwing is faster. He's younger and lighter in wieght. Blade's superhumanly fast aswell.

psycho gundam
quicksilver. yeah, he is not on the list but frankly I don't give a damn

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by psycho gundam
quicksilver. yeah, he is not on the list but frankly I don't give a damn

But he's not a street leveler. It doesn't even make sense to include him.

Comicbook_kid
1 - Blade - he's half vampire. Do you realize how fast vampires can move/run? (Remember in the first film how fast he ran to save the girl in front of the bus?)

2 - Spider-man

3 - Black Panther

4 - Nightwing

5 - Daredevil

6 - Batman

7 - Captain America

8 - Deathstroke

9 - Green Arrow

10 - Punisher

11 - Beast

12 - Wolverine

King_Mungi
Errrr? Why are you guys placing Deathstroke so low?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But he's not a street leveler. It doesn't even make sense to include him. dude, it's only quicksilver

Dgw2007
spidy isnt a Street Leveler

Laguna L
Originally posted by Dgw2007
spidy isnt a Street Leveler

Silver Surfer is though.

Mindset
Why are people placing Daredevil, Cap, and DS below Nightwing?

Did he recently get some kind of speed boost?

Soljer
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
1 - Blade - he's half vampire. Do you realize how fast vampires can move/run? (Remember in the first film how fast he ran to save the girl in front of the bus?)

And there goes your argument.

Laguna L
Originally posted by Soljer
And there goes your argument.

My sentiments exactly.

Dgw2007
1 - Blade - he's half vampire. Do you realize how fast vampires can move/run? (Remember in the first film how fast he ran to save the girl in front of the bus?) this is a Comic Book 'Versus' Forum not a 'this is what happened in the move' forum. endof story

Laguna L
this is a Comic Book 'Versus' Forum not a 'this is what happened in the move' forum. endof story

There was also a hole in his logic.

1 - Blade - he's HALF vampire. Do you realize how fast VAMPIRES can move/run? (Remember in the first film how fast he ran to save the girl in front of the bus?)

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Laguna L
There was also a hole in his logic.

1 - Blade - he's HALF vampire. Do you realize how fast VAMPIRES can move/run? (Remember in the first film how fast he ran to save the girl in front of the bus?) yes true very true thumb up yes thumb up

leonidas
umm, did slade get really slow at some point i don't know about . . .? confused

Darth Martin
I don't agree with Daredevil, Batman, and Nightwing being faster than Captain America.

Comicbook_kid
this is a Comic Book 'Versus' Forum not a 'this is what happened in the move' forum. endof story

Doesn't matter. Blade in the comic is FASTER than his movie counterpart. Movie or comic either one, nobody on that list is outrunning Blade.

And yes, he's HALF vampire. Doesn't matter if he's half, whole, quarter, etc....he's still plenty fast enough to leave anyone on that list in the dust. Even being just half a vampire, he's still WAAAAY faster than anyone listed.

Deathstroke

2 - Spider-man

3 - Black Panther

4 - Nightwing

5 - Daredevil

6 - Batman

7 - Captain America

8 - Deathstroke

9 - Green Arrow

10 - Punisher

11 - Beast

12 - Wolverine

*faints*

Darth Martin
Slade is definately faster than Cap, DD, Bats, and Nightwing.

jrodslam
As far as pure running speed goes, Cap is faster than Daredevil. Id assume the same can be said for him being faster than Bats and NW as well.

superbatman86
1.Slade
2.Cap
3.Wolverine
These 3 are going to win easily in 10 mile race because they're the only ones capable of sprinting the entire way.
4.Beast
5.Spidey
6.Panther
7.Blade
All these characters have beyond human speed and endurance but not on the level of the guys before them.
8.Nw.
9.DD
10.Bats
11.Arrow
12.Punisher
Nw being the youngest and most athleticaly gifted would come in first among the "normal"humans with the others trailing behind.

Darth Martin
1. Deathstroke
2. Blade
3. Captain America
4. Wolverine
5. Beast
6. Spider-Man
7. Black Panther
8. Nightwing
9. Daredevil
10. Batman
11. Green Arrow
12. Punisher

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Slade is definately faster than Cap, DD, Bats, and Nightwing.

Daredevil, Bats, and Nightwing are for sure. Cap has feats that match Slade, he's even done a mile in just over a minute.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.