Beast Battle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obi7
So guys,picture this. a Rancor engages a Terentatek on the surface of Kasyyyk. So, who wins?

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Obi7
So guys,picture this. a Rancor engages a Terentatek on the surface of Kasyyyk. So, who wins?

i did this already but shoot a terantatek is too weak to sustain a rancor blow. heres my proof

if you play kotor II you fight a terantatek in the cave which is about twice your height

but the rancor as we see in ROTJ is clearly maybe 5x lukes hieght so its brute strength makes it win

LORD JLRTENJAC
That, or the Rancor just eats it. Ofcourse, if it's a juvenile Rancor, then the Terantek just might have a fighting chance.

darthsith19
Yeah Rancor wins. I don't have the exact info with me right now, but I know that PoD Darth Bane took out an entire pack of Terentatek. ROTJ Luke barely beat one Rancor. Bane > Luke but still I think not by enough that that Terentatek would win.

0°Mandalore°0
PoD Bane did that? I read the book, but I don't remember the mentioning of a whole Terentatek pack being wiped out by him... can you remind me?

MutantMessiah
Originally posted by darthsith19
Yeah Rancor wins. I don't have the exact info with me right now, but I know that PoD Darth Bane took out an entire pack of Terentatek. ROTJ Luke barely beat one Rancor. Bane > Luke but still I think not by enough that that Terentatek would win.

^ This is exactly why you fail as a person.

darthsith19

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.