Black Bolt vs. Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Likwid
King of Inhumans. Carl "Crusher" Creel....They battle in the middle of Los Angeles. Who wins?

Gecko4lif
hush....

Horrificus
AM for the win.

guy222
prolly creel

Mr. Slippyfist
BB overloads him... again (well, Dazzler helped direct it, but IMO BB could easily do it)...

tkitna
Creel

Cap'n Happy
Black Bolt essentially defeated Crusher once before- I don't think the assistance he got from Dazzler was crucial in the win. Absorbing Man is very powerful... but it's been fairly easy for a smart hero (with the right power level) to beat him.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
Black Bolt essentially defeated Crusher once before- I don't think the assistance he got from Dazzler was crucial in the win. Absorbing Man is very powerful... but it's been fairly easy for a smart hero (with the right power level) to beat him. Nah... I think he needed Dazzler so he didn't destroy the city...

Otherwise, in this thread, he would crush Creel.

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Nah... I think he needed Dazzler so he didn't destroy the city...

You're right in Daz. helping save the city... but Black Bolt didn't need her in the actual win.
Crush Creel... did you just make a funny?

Likwid
Black Bolt essentially defeated Crusher once before- I don't think the assistance he got from Dazzler was crucial in the win. Absorbing Man is very powerful... but it's been fairly easy for a smart hero (with the right power level) to beat him.

That whole thing was PIS though IMO. The writer should have known that Black Bolt's power from his voice isn't sonic, and therefore Dazzler shouldn't have been able to convert it to light from sound.

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by Likwid
That whole thing was PIS though IMO. The writer should have known that Black Bolt's power from his voice isn't sonic, and therefore Dazzler shouldn't have been able to convert it to light from sound.

You make a good point about the nature of BB- but this was back before Marvel had nailed down this power. Still, I think he takes Creel down.

grey fox
If Creel can drain from Sentry I think he can take a scram.

llagrok
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Nah... I think he needed Dazzler so he didn't destroy the city...

Amen.

complexbrother
Creel was overloaded when fighting Grey Hulk and again when fighting Quasar, I think this fight will be more of the same .

Blackar Boltagon for the win.

Likwid

Do you think he could take him with a decent amount of intelligence or outside mental instruction?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.