Anakin vs yoda (Rots)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
i know this sounds rediculous but heres a possible angle,

Yoda and anakin both dueled dooku but both duels had significantly diffrent results

1) sabers
2) force
3) arm wrestling
4) all out

Lord Knightfa11
dumb Idea. anakin is toast from a lesser master then yoda.

Light_Sith
Yoda would slice and dice poor Ani.

If Anakin was in "the zone" Yoda would do something to take him out of it.

Not that I think this zone of his can save him in this match-up.

darthsith19
"In teh zone" Anakin wins in a saber duel I think... and any Anakin wins the arm wrestle. His arms are much bigger, longer and stronger.

Light_Sith
Originally posted by darthsith19
"In teh zone" Anakin wins in a saber duel I think... and any Anakin wins the arm wrestle. His arms are much bigger, longer and stronger.

Perhaps Yoda could use the force in the arm wrestle though?

After all, Anakin draws his powerful blows from the force - he is not a physical guy.

darthsith19
Yeah I guess it depends on whether they can use the Force to enhance their physical capabilities for the arm wrestle or not.

C Teng
it isn't really a stupid question, they're pretty close to being even. But I'd say Yoda, I guess.

0°Mandalore°0

Yes, but don't forget Yoda is tiny, so it would be a lot more difficult to hit him. Plus, he's way faster and more agile.

Man of Christ
lol agility in an arm wrestling contest?

laser7455
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1339/13391911e63e24b3c55cfb8a432b0592b77cd10.jpg

0°Mandalore°0
lol, my mistake, I thought you meant like fist-fighting or the sort.. it's just that I'd never heard the term 'arm wrestling'.

darthsith19

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Man of Christ
i know this sounds rediculous but heres a possible angle,

Yoda and anakin both dueled dooku but both duels had significantly diffrent results

1) sabers
2) force
3) arm wrestling
4) all out

Interesting..Anakin takes the arm wrestling one. The others I'd Yoda. Not easily, but Yoda 8/10

kiddo44
Anakin, sabers
Yoda, force
Anakin,all out

Faunus
Yeah, right.

Yoda sweeps this one. While Anakin would be a tough one to beat in a straight-up duel, Yoda's tackled considerably tougher foes before.

0°Mandalore°0
WHAT!? You've never heard the term arm-wrestle before, let alone participated in one? That is an insult to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbkvsv1BYI4

No, no, no, you got it all wrong! Remember, I am Mexican. Of course I have participated in arm-wrestling contests before, I meant I've never heard the term in english. In spanish we call it 'fuersitas'.

Darth Exodus
Lets not all forget that Yoda over-powered 'The Uber God' Sidious in ROTS.

1. Anakin
2. Yoda
4. Anakin

because I dislike Yoda. And other points.

Ivalice
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Lets not forget he did not overpower sidious and it was a stalemate, neither won or lost.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Darth Exodus

1. Anakin
2. Yoda
4. Anakin

because I dislike Yoda. And other points.

"into exile i must go. Failed i have."

Elite Hunter
Let's see here Yoda=best jedi at this point. Therefore Anakin the jedi<yoda. Anakin/Vader of rots<Sidious who stalemated Yoda.

darthsith19

Darth Exodus
FOOL!!!!! I meant that he overpowered him physically, in that he pushed his lightsaber back. Considering his size, that's impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.