Super 17 vs. Mystic Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
Super 17
5fSEf5RmWe8

vs.

Mystic/Ultimate Gohan
n8boiwqXDmQ

if Gohan stays away from using energy attacks he might win seeing as S-=17 can feed off that energy

chickenlover98
super 17. duh. mystic gohan is a retard, with little fighting knowledge. goku is a much better candidate, because he knows how to fight. mystic gohan = phail

Grinning Goku
Super 17

iceman24567
Super 17 was a monster Gohan was strong but a horrible jobber.

BradBalboa
Is it jus me or are all the Z fighters apart from Goku Uub and Vegeta absolutely weak as hl in GT, there actually weaker than they are in Z !! Its sooo fuked up, in the baby saga trunks cuts his ar open on a table or something whats up with th mean come on serious power down !! So yeah Super 17 wins easy !even though Super 17 is the worst idea in GT the shadow dragons and baby,poorly excicuted story lines, but goodideas

The Omnipotent
GT has a fanbase? Interesting...Anyway, GT's feats are crap; they barely bust cities/islands, and Super 17 is living proof of that.

Chou Gohan is the strongest non-fused character in the entire series of Dragonball. Super 17 is a load of garbage considering base Kid Goku and an extremely rusty Android 18 were able to wipe him out.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by The Omnipotent
Chou Gohan is the strongest non-fused character in the entire series of Dragonball. EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WRONG. ssj 3 goku is.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by chickenlover98
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WRONG. ssj 3 goku is.

He's right, bro. Seriously, Msytic Gohan was a ****ing animal.

superchron
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
He's right, bro. Seriously, Msytic Gohan was a ****ing animal.

Seriously Mystic Gohan is the WAAAAAAY stronger than most non-fused characters. Mystic Gohan>>>SS3 Goku

M3yb08pMz5Q

chickenlover98
He's right, bro. Seriously, Msytic Gohan was a ****ing animal. well since they never fought and goku was pretty much always holding out its really not clear. he always wanted everyone else to take control. why do you think he didnt just kill fat buu in the beginning? he wanted to not have to do everything himself. i believe him to be stronger than mystic gohan, even if not by much

Kento
well since they never fought and goku was pretty much always holding out its really not clear. he always wanted everyone else to take control. why do you think he didnt just kill fat buu in the beginning? he wanted to not have to do everything himself. i believe him to be stronger than mystic gohan, even if not by much Except everybody was gone or dead against Super Buu and he even says he can't beat Super Buu while Mystic Gohan would have easily beaten Super Buu.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Kento
Except everybody was gone or dead against Super Buu and he even says he can't beat Super Buu while Mystic Gohan would have easily beaten Super Buu. if u noticed while fighting super buu, he never once goes ssj3 for some stupid ass reason. you know very well he could have schooled him.

Grinning Goku
well since they never fought and goku was pretty much always holding out its really not clear. he always wanted everyone else to take control. why do you think he didnt just kill fat buu in the beginning? he wanted to not have to do everything himself. i believe him to be stronger than mystic gohan, even if not by much

He admitted that he and Vegeta wouldn't be a match for him. Now, I don't know if he met if they both fought him at SSJ2 or if he (Goku) fought at SSJ3 and Vegeta at SSJ2. One can merely speculate. When Gohan fought Super Buu, he completely owned him. I think he blasted him like one time. He was slapping Buu around like a prostitute.

Kento
if u noticed while fighting super buu, he never once goes ssj3 for some stupid ass reason. you know very well he could have schooled him. He couldn't school Kid Buu in ssj3 what makes you think he'd school anybody else but Fat Buu. And most people think Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. He didn't even go ssj3 against Super Buu w/Gohan absorbed you think he would have beaten him also at ssj3? Gokou would have beaten Super Buu if he could have at ssj3. He's not the one to let a villain keep going if there is something he can do about it and nobody else is around.

chickenlover98
He couldn't school Kid Buu in ssj3 what makes you think he'd school anybody else but Fat Buu. And most people think Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. He didn't even go ssj3 against Super Buu w/Gohan absorbed you think he would have beaten him also at ssj3? Gokou would have beaten Super Buu if he could have at ssj3. He's not the one to let a villain keep going if there is something he can do about it and nobody else is around. yet he didnt go ssj3 for some PIS reason. he would have owned him. plus kid buu was stronger IMO and ****in ruthless.

chickenlover98
He admitted that he and Vegeta wouldn't be a match for him. Now, I don't know if he met if they both fought him at SSJ2 or if he (Goku) fought at SSJ3 and Vegeta at SSJ2. One can merely speculate. When Gohan fought Super Buu, he completely owned him. I think he blasted him like one time. He was slapping Buu around like a prostitute. no both goku and vegeta fought at ssj2. goku didnt go ssj3 against super buu, dont ask me why sad

superchron
Goku went SS3 against Super Buu(Gotenks absorbed) and got his ass kicked a lot harder than Mystic gohan did. That's why he wanted to fuse with gohan in the first place.

Hgww3tbbR2U

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by superchron
Goku went SS3 against Super Buu(Gotenks absorbed) and got his ass kicked a lot harder than Mystic gohan did. That's why he wanted to fuse with gohan in the first place.

Hgww3tbbR2U

No. Actually, Goku wasn't beaten as bad as Mystic Gohan. He was knocked around a bit, but Gotenks Buu nearly killed Mystic Gohan. Go figure. confused

superchron
No. Actually, Goku wasn't beaten as bad as Mystic Gohan. He was knocked around a bit, but Gotenks Buu nearly killed Mystic Gohan. Go figure. confused

Look at it this way, Mystic Gohan wasn't doing that bad at first, Buu just wore him out. Goku started losing way quicker than Gohan did.

Kento
Goku went SS3 against Super Buu(Gotenks absorbed) and got his ass kicked a lot harder than Mystic gohan did. That's why he wanted to fuse with gohan in the first place. Are you sure he went ssj3 in the manga? I don't remember that.
no both goku and vegeta fought at ssj2. goku didnt go ssj3 against super buu, dont ask me why sad Vegeta didn't go ssj2 until he fought Kid Buu. Gokou didn't go ssj3 because it wouldn't have mattered. He looses energy to fast in ssj3 so it's not exactly a best thing to use either.

Grinning Goku
Look at it this way, Mystic Gohan wasn't doing that bad at first, Buu just wore him out. Goku started losing way quicker than Gohan did.

I think Buu just steadily opened up a can of whup ass as he fought Gohan. He was simply testing the limits of his newfound power IHMO.

chickenlover98
No. Actually, Goku wasn't beaten as bad as Mystic Gohan. He was knocked around a bit, but Gotenks Buu nearly killed Mystic Gohan. Go figure. confused thanks for proving my point stick out tongue

chickenlover98
Are you sure he went ssj3 in the manga? I don't remember that.
Vegeta didn't go ssj2 until he fought Kid Buu. Gokou didn't go ssj3 because it wouldn't have mattered. He looses energy to fast in ssj3 so it's not exactly a best thing to use either. wouldnt have mattered? prove that, because that statement is bullshit. goku always uses all the power he can ina fight, and that is the WEAKEST explanation ive ever heard

superchron
Are you sure he went ssj3 in the manga? I don't remember that.
Vegeta didn't go ssj2 until he fought Kid Buu. Gokou didn't go ssj3 because it wouldn't have mattered. He looses energy to fast in ssj3 so it's not exactly a best thing to use either.

I'm not sure if he went SS3 in the Manga, but i still think Mystic Gohan is the strongest non-fused. The only reason Akira didn't make GOhan win is because the fans liked goku more. Making Gohan the strongest was Akira's nod to what his original plans to make Gohan the main character

Kento
wouldnt have mattered? prove that, because that statement is bullshit. goku always uses all the power he can ina fight, and that is the WEAKEST explanation ive ever heard Vegeta doesn't hold back either but he never went past ssj. Same with Gokou. They both admit Super Buu is stronger than them. If they had the power Vegeta wouldn't of pulled out Fat Buu to make him weaker. I'm sure Gokou knows the limits of his power and Vegeta knows his. That and Vegeta had before fusing learned he killed his family. If he would fuse with Gokou for eternity to avenge his family he's not going to hold back his power if he can overpower the person. Same with Gokou. He's not going to hold back if he's the only person left to win.

superchron
I think Buu just steadily opened up a can of whup ass as he fought Gohan. He was simply testing the limits of his newfound power IHMO.

The fight looked pretty even at first, the only reason buu won was because of his regen and durability. IMO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_OxSILO_20&feature=related

chickenlover98
Vegeta doesn't hold back either but he never went past ssj. Same with Gokou. They both admit Super Buu is stronger than them. If they had the power Vegeta wouldn't of pulled out Fat Buu to make him weaker. I'm sure Gokou knows the limits of his power and Vegeta knows his. That and Vegeta had before fusing learned he killed his family. If he would fuse with Gokou for eternity to avenge his family he's not going to hold back his power if he can overpower the person. Same with Gokou. He's not going to hold back if he's the only person left to win. vegeta did go ssj2. so did goku. but he didnt go ssj3 and its never explained. if you care to find a clip from the anime or manga to prove me wrong go ahead, but i doubt you will. it was never covered.

superchron
Why would Goku go SS3 on someone that clearly outclassed him. Goku couldnt hold his own against Gotenks absorbed Buu, once he absorbed Gohan, Goku wasn't fighting to win, he was fighting to stay alive long enough to fuse

chickenlover98
Why would Goku go SS3 on someone that clearly outclassed him. Goku couldnt hold his own against Gotenks absorbed Buu, once he absorbed Gohan, Goku wasn't fighting to win, he was fighting to stay alive long enough to fuse thats such bullshit it hurts to read it. clearly outclassed??? psssssssshhhhhhhhhhh. they would have been about equal or goku/buu woulda been a bit stronger.

Kento
Vegeta never went ssj2 until he went against Kid Buu at least not until inside Super Buu. They were ssj when they powered up to fight inside Buu. The lightning aura wasn't there at all. I'm getting the scans now but it'll be a bit. Also..Gokou does go ssj3 in the manga against Super Buu w/Gotenks but they never fight.

chickenlover98
Vegeta never went ssj2 until he went against Kid Buu at least not until inside Super Buu. They were ssj when they powered up to fight inside Buu. The lightning aura wasn't there at all. I'm getting the scans now but it'll be a bit. Also..Gokou does go ssj3 in the manga against Super Buu w/Gotenks but they never fight. ok but goku ssj 3 vs super buu would be epic. im telling u he'd win

Kento
ok but goku ssj 3 vs super buu would be epic. im telling u he'd win I doubt it. Gokou at the most would be Super Buu's equal maybe just a bit weaker, add Buu's regen, and Gokou can't use the full power of his ssj3 form and looses energy quickly. Super Buu has it in the bag.

chickenlover98
I doubt it. Gokou at the most would be Super Buu's equal maybe just a bit weaker, add Buu's regen, and Gokou can't use the full power of his ssj3 form and looses energy quickly. Super Buu has it in the bag. nah, but it would be a very close fight ill give u that

Grinning Goku
nah, but it would be a very close fight ill give u that

I'd pay good money to see that fight.

chickenlover98
I'd pay good money to see that fight. same, but if some fat black lady in the theatre wont shut up, i will punch her(i hope you dont take offense at the grinnin. im a bad boy embarrasment )

Kento
I wouldn't Gokou gets enough of the spotlight . That's probably why I like the Buu saga so much. Gokou hardly does anything in it.

Grinning Goku
same, but if some fat black lady in the theatre wont shut up, i will punch her(i hope you dont take offense at the grinnin. im a bad boy embarrasment )

I wouldn't care. Punch away, daddio. evil face

Grinning Goku
I wouldn't Gokou gets enough of the spotlight . That's probably why I like the Buu saga so much. Gokou hardly does anything in it.

Goku does a lot. He fights Fat Buu, Kid Buu, Gotenks Buu etc.

chickenlover98
I wouldn't care. Punch away, daddio. evil face k, sweet now i dont feel like a racist. evil face

Kento
Goku does a lot. He fights Fat Buu, Kid Buu, Gotenks Buu etc. He fights Vegeta, looses, Fat Buu and doesn't really win, he doesn't fight Gotenks Buu, fuses into Vegetto, then fights Kid Buu. Not really much at all.

And here's the scans. Gokou going ssj3 in the manga against Gotenks Buu but they never fight, and Gokou and Vegeta going only ssj inside Buu.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Kento300/DragonballZbook4256.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Kento300/DragonBallZbook41212.gif

Grinning Goku
He fights Vegeta, looses, Fat Buu and doesn't really win, he doesn't fight Gotenks Buu, fuses into Vegetto, then fights Kid Buu. Not really much at all.

And here's the scans. Gokou going ssj3 in the manga against Gotenks Buu but they never fight, and Gokou and Vegeta going only ssj inside Buu.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Kento300/DragonballZbook4256.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Kento300/DragonBallZbook41212.gif

Sorry, but Goku didn't lose to Vegeta. Vegeta put a bunch of power into that blow and caught Goku completely off guard. It was a draw.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by 123KID
Super 17
5fSEf5RmWe8

vs.

Mystic/Ultimate Gohan
n8boiwqXDmQ

if Gohan stays away from using energy attacks he might win seeing as S-=17 can feed off that energy

even soo i highly doubt it, super 17 beat gohan, trunks, Uub and vegeta at the same time, Uub and Vegeta at this point are probably stronger than what Gohan was and even ithout absorbing any energy super 17 moped the floor wih them !!

Kento
Sorry, but Goku didn't lose to Vegeta. Vegeta put a bunch of power into that blow and caught Goku completely off guard. It was a draw. It may have been a cheap shot but Vegeta still won by making Gokou drop his guard. They were evenly matched at ssj2 anyway.

Grinning Goku
It may have been a cheap shot but Vegeta still won by making Gokou drop his guard. They were evenly matched at ssj2 anyway.

I still don't consider that a real win. I know Vegeta didn't consider it one. A Saiyan lives for fighting a warrior of equal or greater strength at that warriors best. I mean Goku had his back turned and everything.

Kento
Vegeta had to do something to knock Gokou out. It's the only way he knew how. Plus before that Gokou was giving up wasn't he? Course it didn't help that Gokou held back either when fighting Vegeta. Also what makes you think it's beneath Vegeta to consider that a win? It's not like he's always fought fairly. Each fight he used some kind of power up to challenge Gokou. First going ape on him, which made him beat Gokou, and then second time he used Babidi's power to make him ssj2 just to fight Gokou because he thought he'd be able to win by doing so.

Ridley_Prime
Also what makes you think it's beneath Vegeta to consider that a win?
Fastforward to 6:50.

5gFYtov57oA

If Vegeta really considered that a win, he would've been like "Okay, I'm done with you now", instead of "We'll finish this fight when I return Kakorat".

It's not like he's always fought fairly.
True, but he had changed greatly by the Buu saga, to the point he was more "fair".

123KID
who'd have thunk it
KMC is more fair than Naruto Forums
on NF Mystic Gohan has gotten wins over Super 17 and Omega Shenron
disgusting really

deathcon27
super 17 would eat mystic gohan for breakfast its a mismatch for sure

KAIKAGE
Well i think that if super 17 absorbs no energy and if gohan only uses hand to hand combat then mystic gohan should kick his ass. Another example of the unrealisticness of GT is the fact that majuub, someone as powerful as kid buu if not twice as strong can't even faze super 17 but a super saiyan 1 child goku actually gave super 17 a fairly good fight. That just made no sense at all, it reminds me of when goku said general rildo was stronger than majin buu when his super saiyan 1 form fought evenly with his second and final form, there is no way goku could become that much stronger since the buu saga in dragon ball z.

deathcon27
yah if u put gt n z characters against each other it messes things up but super 17 would stll win especially cuz gohan stopped training after cell saga so he would probably something stupid

Zack Fair
Originally posted by 123KID
Super 17
5fSEf5RmWe8

vs.

Mystic/Ultimate Gohan
n8boiwqXDmQ

http://www.cuantocabron.com/images/templates/kidding-me-template.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.