Are you bi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GirlAnachronism
Sorry this is a question i got asked recently, i guess it says alot about my friends lol. anyways...
If you were a guy and you had a three some with another guy, does that make you bi???

I said not necessary because it depends how much alcohol was involvd.
what do you think??? confused

Laguna L
First one to post in this thread.

Leo.M
You're only bi if you're attracted to both genders.

Having a threesome doesn't make you bi, unless you did stuff with him. But if it was just the girl getting "nailed" then you're all good.

Rogue Jedi
Leo likes it rough. yes

Impediment
I made out with a guy once. I decided that I am not bi/gay. I'm hetero.

Rogue Jedi
and your breath was HIDEOUS.

BackFire
Originally posted by GirlAnachronism
Sorry this is a question i got asked recently, i guess it says alot about my friends lol. anyways...
If you were a guy and you had a three some with another guy, does that make you bi???

Only if your balls touched.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BackFire
Only if your balls touched. *touches your balls*

BackFire

Rogue Jedi
with a pencil?

BackFire
Nah.

Rogue Jedi
What about if a guy touches you and you feel it move?

Robtard

Haahhaahaaahhhaaaaaaa...ha.

Kram3r
Ask Bardock42, he's pretty good with stuff like this.

Rogue Jedi
among other things.....

Schecter

i think that a 2 guy threesome is an expression of latent homosexuality, considering basic male reproductive instincts. in short, men dont share with other men. i believe that men who are able and willing to break down this common psychological barrier are open to much more than just that. imho, of course.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Kram3r
Ask Bardock42, he's pretty good with stuff like this. He'll have her executed.

...Good idea.

queeq
Ouch.

SelphieT

Not necessarily.

The words "Gang bang" come to mind, you don't have to be bi to have sex with multiple partners.

Just depends on the guys.

Fishy
Originally posted by Schecter
i think that a 2 guy threesome is an expression of latent homosexuality, considering basic male reproductive instincts. in short, men dont share with other men. i believe that men who are able and willing to break down this common psychological barrier are open to much more than just that. imho, of course.

Or she's just really hot and you're willing to overlook something like another guy, or perhaps you are just desperate. Or perhaps it turns you on to look at a girl with another guy. Sex stopped being just about reproduction long ago.

To answer the question though, no you are not. You can even have sex with somebody of the same sex without being gay or bisexual, it's only when your sexually attracted to them that you are gay or bisexual... Otherwise no. Although I couldn't imagine why in heavens name you would want to have sex with another guy if it doesn't you on in the least, or how you would go on about doing it, but that's besides the point...

chithappens

That's the reason Chit has a "one dick per fantasy" policy. Somebody has to die if that information leaves the room.

And yes, some part of you is bi if there is another man involved and you are a guy. Same for women.

Cap'n Happy
Yes, I am Bi. My second language is French.
But I only speak French when me some French guy are banging a chick.

DigiMark007
Some of us can transcend the social inhibitors placed in the typical male psyche that involve sex with more than 1 guy (and a girl). Most couldn't overcome their aversion to such a situation, because of the perceived homo-erotic tendencies. Others can overcome it much more easily and enjoy the situation.

But no, it wouldn't make you gay unless there was a physical attraction. Aversion to the reproductive act, and how we've glorified it into an untouchable act of privacy, is a bit silly when broken down...just like nudity or various other social constructs that make sexuality a forbidden fruit.

pr1983

laughing

but to answer the question, no... its just sex...

Tempe Brennan

No it doesn't. People have threesomes all the time, and it doesn't make them bi, or even gay.

ragesRemorse

but the shaft is cool, right?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

Of course shaft is cool. Shaft is a bad muthaf*cker (watch yo' mouth!)

...wrong shaft

embarrasment

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

It depends. Sometimes it is quite warm.

botankus
If you're a guy and you have a foursome with all guys, does that make you bi? Or full-BLOWN gay????

Robtard
Originally posted by botankus
If you're a guy and you have a foursome with all guys, does that make you bi? Or full-BLOWN gay????

Where did you stash the 3rd cock? Or was he just sucking you off, Lucky Pierre.

pr1983
Originally posted by botankus

no, that makes you a mod who's being initiated... vin

Rainx
www.thewillpower.org

^ Does that make you gay?

Quark_666
Why does anybody care whether it makes you gay when it obviously makes you perverted?

Robtard
Why is sex with more than two people automatically perverted?

KizzMaster
I am bi.....cyclesexual.

Quark_666
Originally posted by Robtard
Why is sex with more than two people automatically perverted?

I guess I'm just backwards...

SpearofDestiny

Bisexual sex is the best sex in all of sexdom

yornick
no im not. but i heard being by gets THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

having sex with men and or women.

Melcórë

LOL, I haven't read any of the posts in this thread. I'd say: "Not necessarily."

If, however, there was contact with the other male's genitalia, and one was overtly aroused, then it would certainly be a possibility, IMHO.

Quiero Mota

But what if a woman likes getting DP'ed?

Schecter
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

...she's a whore?

inimalist

In South Africa, gang rapes are very common. It is suspected that the men involved in the rape use it as a bonding experience.

Robtard

Would that be with two penises, penis and object or two objects?

...she's a whore?

Don't be so old fashioned.

Symmetric Chaos

If me and the other guy felt some manner of affection or had physical intimacy then yes. Otherwise no.

Now answer a question for me: Why is the point of that question?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Leo.M
You're only bi if you're attracted to both genders.

Having a threesome doesn't make you bi, unless you did stuff with him. But if it was just the girl getting "nailed" then you're all good.
Incorrect. A simple attraction to a member of the same sex does not automatically make you bisexual at all.

inimalist
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Incorrect. A simple attraction to a member of the same sex does not automatically make you bisexual at all.

I would think sexual attraction to members of both genders is the very definition of bi-sexual....

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by inimalist
I would think sexual attraction to members of both genders is the very definition of bi-sexual....
Where in that post did I say "sexual" attraction? I said "simple" attraction.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Where in that post did I say "sexual" attraction? I said "simple" attraction.

Explain the difference.

The Mean Queen
hmmhmm
yes

botankus
Where did you stash the 3rd cock? Or was he just sucking you off, Lucky Pierre.

Dude, it's not like I only have one nostril.

High Priest
My mom said i will always be a good boy.smart

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Kram3r
Explain the difference.
Simple attraction is when you think someone is good looking and doesn't necessarily mean you want to sleep with them, you just find them appealing.

Sexual attraction is being attracted to a person sexually and wanting to have sex or do sexual things with them.

chillmeistergen
Being attracted to someone is not the same as having an appreciation of what is good looking and what is not, Kelly. Being attracted to someone means that you are actually attracted to them, get it? Meaning that they are more than just a casual interest or a point for comparison.

Kelly_Bean
That's what I said, ding dong.

chillmeistergen
No, it isn't what you said at all.

dadudemon
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Being attracted to someone is not the same as having an appreciation of what is good looking and what is not, Kelly. Being attracted to someone means that you are actually attracted to them, get it? Meaning that they are more than just a casual interest or a point for comparison.

No, Kelly is right. This is coming down to just simply definitions to words.

Chil, there is a difference between being attracted to someone and being sexually attracted to someone.

I worked at an ice cream and dairy store called Braum's. There was a common older customer that used to come in who was on a long business trip from Wales . He spoke beautifully and was very well educated. I was ATTRACTED to him because of the afore mentioned traits. We became nice friends. I was FAR from being sexually attracted to him.

Again, this comes down to the definition of words.

lord xyz
If I were Chill, I'd be banging my head on a wall right about now.

Thinking something is hot is not attraction. Attraction is being drawn to something (in literal terms as well) (or to put it another way, want a relationship with him/her). If you aren't drawn to that person, you're not attracted to them. If you are, you are. I can think chill is hot but does that mean I want to **** him? No. If I said I was attracted to him, that would mean I want to **** him, or have some sort of relationship with him.

If people didn't understand this, bollocks to them.

inimalist
lol

ya, honestly "simple attraction" is clearly something Kelly is making up to fit her model.

Physical attractiveness and attraction are 2 different things.

big gay kirk
I think we as humans like to be able to categorise and pigeon hole.... even sexuality... we like to think we are one thing or another, black, white, hetero, homo... lets be absolutely honest and logical here... all humans have so-called male and female chromosomes and hormones, and all humans are bisexual on a sliding scale of bisexuality... some are closer to one end or the other... most are nearer the middle but refuse to acknowledge this due to cultural or social or religious reasons... studies have shown that it is not unusual for ostensibly heterosexual persons to have homosexual fantasies, and vice versa.... personally I'm happy to acknowledge my bisexuality, while knowing myself to be on the hetero side of the centre... i find women more attractive that men, and most (but not all) of my relationships and sexual encounters have been hetero... unfortunately bi is seen as being neither one thing or the other.. in apparently hetero society it is seen as being a closet gay, in homo societies (especially the more militant political ones) it is seen as sitting on the fence or refusing to admit ones homosexuality.. but we are all bi... to a certain extent...

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by big gay kirk
I think we as humans like to be able to categorise and pigeon hole.... even sexuality... we like to think we are one thing or another, black, white, hetero, homo... lets be absolutely honest and logical here... all humans have so-called male and female chromosomes and hormones, and all humans are bisexual on a sliding scale of bisexuality... some are closer to one end or the other... most are nearer the middle but refuse to acknowledge this due to cultural or social or religious reasons... studies have shown that it is not unusual for ostensibly heterosexual persons to have homosexual fantasies, and vice versa.... personally I'm happy to acknowledge my bisexuality, while knowing myself to be on the hetero side of the centre... i find women more attractive that men, and most (but not all) of my relationships and sexual encounters have been hetero... unfortunately bi is seen as being neither one thing or the other.. in apparently hetero society it is seen as being a closet gay, in homo societies (especially the more militant political ones) it is seen as sitting on the fence or refusing to admit ones homosexuality.. but we are all bi... to a certain extent...

thumb up

This is probably the best post on this topic I have ever read

Robtard
Why do bisexuals try and claim everyone is bisexual? I have no problem saying another man is handsome, but I don't want to have sex with him, the feeling just isn't there.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by big gay kirk

That's idiotic.

Bisexuality is about sexual attraction to both men and women. I know that I have no sexual attraction to men. Also why would being bi always mean one was secretly gay?

inimalist
Scales of sexuality in that way were first proposed by Kinsey and have some credibility, though my feeling is that the genetic evidence is moving us away from that understanding.

That being said, it is possible for humans to be born/develop at any point along a spectrum, and they are subject to change over their life, however, I don't think it is accurate to say all people as individuals have a spectrum at any given time.

Bi-sexuals would assume everyone is bisexual, because it is hard for them to imagine not being attracted to one of the sexes... one would assume...

Symmetric Chaos
Bi-sexuals would assume everyone is bisexual, because it is hard for them to imagine not being attracted to one of the sexes... one would assume...

Which would also explain why some people reject the idea of bisexuality ever existing.

dadudemon
Scales of sexuality in that way were first proposed by Kinsey and have some credibility, though my feeling is that the genetic evidence is moving us away from that understanding.

That being said, it is possible for humans to be born/develop at any point along a spectrum, and they are subject to change over their life, however, I don't think it is accurate to say all people as individuals have a spectrum at any given time.

I agree with that.

However, SpearofDestiny and Adam_Poe do not. They don't think that people are actually changing on the spectrum...they think that those people were at that point on the spectrum the whole time and didn't know it.

Not that I think their logic is unsound...

inimalist
lol

no, sexuality is a developmental process. In males it stabilizes over the teens/twenties, though in women it is more open to change later in life. There are really no accurate broad strokes with human behaviour though, so don't take that as a law or anything, but ya, sexuality changes over the course of one's life.

Robtard
I'm 34; I have yet to look at a guy and want him sexually, not saying it can't happen, but I highly doubt it ever will, considering I'm also way past puberty. So possibly, some people do not fluctuate on this sliding-sexuality-spectrum.

inimalist
I'm 34; I have yet to look at a guy and want him sexually, not saying it can't happen, but I highly doubt it ever will, considering I'm also way past puberty. So possibly, some people do not fluctuate on this 'sliding-sexuality-spectrum'.

absolutely smile

and to circumvent speculation, I'd say this fluctuation or lack thereof is highly genetic.

Bardock42
lol

ya, honestly "simple attraction" is clearly something Kelly is making up to fit her model.

Physical attractiveness and attraction are 2 different things. I have to go with inimalist on that one. And maybe dadudemon, if it wasn't for his atrocious (and contradictory) choice of phrasing.

Neither chillmeistergen nor Kelly are fully right. Simple attraction is slightly oxymoronic, though I suppose what she might have meant is not to stupid. You can be fascinated or even in love with a person without being sexually drawn to them. Wouldn't call that simple attraction though and it certainly has to go beyond finding someone hot.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree with that.

However, SpearofDestiny and Adam_Poe do not. They don't think that people are actually changing on the spectrum...they think that those people were at that point on the spectrum the whole time and didn't know it.

Not that I think their logic is unsound...

I didn't say people can't change. I know people who do and have. My ex boyfreind used to be straight, and over his late twenties he somehow went gay.

What I am saying is that I don't think its chosen. I don't think someone can choose who they are attracted to, but that doesn't mean thier attractions can't change. I just think the factors are hormonal/social/developmental.

I will say this however: If there wasn't the homophobic stigma that exists in this world, there would be FAR MORE homosexuals/bisexuals and homosexual activity occurring then now. Trust me on that one.

Robtard
Or maybe he was just a closeted homosexual because of said "homophobic stigmas."

SpearofDestiny
Or maybe he was just a closeted homosexual because of said "homophobic stigmas."

Nah. He would have told me.

He swore to me he only liked girls at one point. He wasn't grossed out by guys, but never thought of it. Then when was 20-21, he started becoming more interested in guys. Then he started only kissing and cudding with guys, until that evolved into watching gay porn, naked wrestling, down to full fledge orgy buttsecks

Now he only like guys....A LOT

dadudemon
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
Then he started only kissing and cudding with guys, until that evolved into watching gay porn, naked wrestling, down to full fledge orgy buttsecks

Man, that sounds gay. confused

Robtard
Sounds like your stereotypical closeted homosexual.

Kram3r
Man, that sounds gay. confused

Nah, Republicans do it all the time.

dadudemon
Sounds like your stereotypical closeted homosexual.

eek!!!!!!!!!!

You are on to me...I had better cover my tracks next time.

Robtard
eek!!!!!!!!!!

You are on to me...I had better cover my tracks next time.

I was responding to Spearofdestiny, not you. Seems a little parapraxia on your part, maybe?

Devil King
IMy ex boyfreind used to be straight

Sounds like an idiotic contradiction in terms to me.

colour me so suprised.

Adam_PoE
My ex boyfreind used to be straight, and over his late twenties he somehow went gay.

Your ex-boyfriend used to be homosexual in the same way you used to be bisexual. laughing

SpearofDestiny
Nope. I'm dead serious. He used to only like girls. Now he likes guys. He didn't say he chose it, it just happened.

Why is that so hard to beleive ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Devil King
And how did he explain this sudden turn of good fortune? Was it just because you're irresitible to men or because he was lying? Does that mean he's the top?

SpearofDestiny
Devil King..all insults aside, some men and women have a change in attraction over time. It's nothing new.

If he was always gay, he would have told me. He may have lied to me about certain things, but on something like this we were really open. Unlike me, he didn't always like guys. He didn't dislike them either.

He was more neutral about it. He didn't fantasize about guys, but he wasn't repulsed by them either. His attractions were only strong towards girls though.

Basically, what he told me was that over time he started finding guys more appealing...and at first he would just do "touchy feely" things, but nothing over the edge. Then he began watching gay porn, so afterward, he began actually have oral sex with other guys.

He still liked girls, but over time he became more interested in guys.

Eventually, he was no longer interested in having a girlfreind, only in dating and hooking up with guys. Girls began to bore him afterward. From the years 2005-2006 he considered himself bisexual.

Then over time, after he came out to his parents, he identifies as Gay. Girls just dont turn him on as much.

Now..I don't know how this happened, and he can't fully explain the shift either, but it took time. It didn't just happen over night. It happened in a span of years, pretty much between age 18-22

When we first met, he was 22. Now he is 26. And no, I'm not saying it was "me who turned him gay" or whatever. He had plenty of guys before me, and plenty after. TRUST ME.

But he wouldn't lie about that. I told him personal stuff too, stuff I don't even mention on the boards. When it came to that kind of topic, we were both very honest about it. He has no reason to lie. And trust me, you can find tons of guys like him.

**EDIT: Oh, and by the way...as for your second question. Yes, at first he was the Top, and for a while he only topped. Over time, he asked me to top him, and he didn't like it immediately, but now he bottoms a lot. His taste and practices change.

Not that I'm trying to shove my business in your face (no pun intended), but I think answering that question would have further supported my point.

My ex boyfreind literally went from straight to bisexual to gay, from top, to versatile bottom

***(his tastes also change....he used to only like whites, then hispanics, now he has this fetish for blacks....go figure...he's very unique)

dadudemon
Nope. I'm dead serious. He used to only like girls. Now he likes guys. He didn't say he chose it, it just happened.

Some homosexuals don't like that idea...they think it takes away from the "specialness" of being homosexual...but I don't blame them for thinking that because "Christians" think it necessary to persecute them for something they were most likely born with. Naturally, homosexuals come up with a counter argument to being accused of gross perversion: "I can't help it because I was born this way. Your God did this, not me."

There are exceptions like your ex that were not born gay. But, IMO, it is the norm to be born gay and not become gay.

dadudemon
Some homosexuals don't like that idea...they think it takes away from the "specialness" of being homosexual...but I don't blame them for thinking that because "Christians" think it necessary to persecute them for something they were most likely born with. Naturally, homosexuals come up with a counter argument to being accused of gross perversion: "I can't help it because I was born this way. Your God did this, not me."

There are exceptions like your ex that were not born gay. But, IMO, it is the norm to be born gay and not become gay.

Devil King..all insults aside, some men and women have a change in attraction over time. It's nothing new.

If he was always gay, he would have told me. He may have lied to me about certain things, but on something like this we were really open. Unlike me, he didn't always like guys. He didn't dislike them either.

He was more neutral about it. He didn't fantasize about guys, but he wasn't repulsed by them either. His attractions were only strong towards girls though.

Basically, what he told me was that over time he started finding guys more appealing...and at first he would just do "touchy feely" things, but nothing over the edge. Then he began watching gay porn, so afterward, he began actually have oral sex with other guys.

He still liked girls, but over time he became more interested in guys.

Eventually, he was no longer interested in having a girlfreind, only in dating and hooking up with guys. Girls began to bore him afterward. From the years 2005-2006 he considered himself bisexual.

Then over time, after he came out to his parents, he identifies as Gay. Girls just dont turn him on as much.

Now..I don't know how this happened, and he can't fully explain the shift either, but it took time. It didn't just happen over night. It happened in a span of years, pretty much between age 18-22

When we first met, he was 22. Now he is 26. And no, I'm not saying it was "me who turned him gay" or whatever. He had plenty of guys before me, and plenty after. TRUST ME.

But he wouldn't lie about that. I told him personal stuff too, stuff I don't even mention on the boards. When it came to that kind of topic, we were both very honest about it. He has no reason to lie. And trust me, you can find tons of guys like him.

**EDIT: Oh, and by the way...as for your second question. Yes, at first he was the Top, and for a while he only topped. Over time, he asked me to top him, and he didn't like it immediately, but now he bottoms a lot. His taste and practices change.

Not that I'm trying to shove my business in your face (no pun intended), but I think answering that question would have further supported my point.

My ex boyfreind literally went from straight to bisexual to gay, from top, to versatile bottom

***(his tastes also change....he used to only like whites, then hispanics, now he has this fetish for blacks....go figure...he's very unique)

Wow...that sound incredibly close to one of my friends. I have already posted his story here but the story is basically the same. I talked to DK about it mostly.

inimalist

you said this happened over his early(ish) twenties?

That isn't hard to believe at all, however, given a few fun psychological mechanisms, it is possible that your ex wasn't STRICTLY as heterosexual as he thought he was.

SpearofDestiny

As much as I appreciate your point, I don't necessarily by into that. I've seen too much, and met to many people with different stories.

I hooked up with this one guy named David in the NY West Side Club. He is what you would call a "homo thug". Hott Colombian dude...anyway....he also told me he used to be straight, and actually STILL HAS A G/F.

He is bisexual...according to his identity...but he sort of likes guys more he said, and when I asked him, how did this happen...he said that he had a gay room mate, and before that he didn't think about guys, until his room mate started teasing him about giving him oral sex.

At first he was annoyed, but eventually they began to watch porn together, and that turned into group masturbation (understand, they were both really close freinds).

Then his roommate gave him oral sex, and from then on, he became more open about messing around with guys. He's not a bottom, and he didn't top me, but he liked massaging, oral, mutual masturbation, etc.

I thnk he was still a bit timid about sexual encounters with other guys.

I sincerely think that he already has homosexual tendencies to begin with, but the stigma from his neighborhood, parents, and freinds prevented him from even considering it.

If he didn't have that encounter, or any like it, I doubt he would start messing around with guys on his own. The shit is, he has a girlfreind....he should dump her.

*************'

As for your point about developing Gay vs being born Gay.....honestly, if there was no stigma about homosexuality, there would be far more homosexual activity.

If you do your research, many people who identify as straight have not only had homoerotic fantasies, but had also engaged in homosexual sex, even had homosexual crushes.

There is no solid line between sexuality. Unlike Devil King and Adam Poe, I see the color. I don't see in black and white.

inimalist

As for your point about developing Gay vs being born Gay.....honestly, if there was no stigma about homosexuality, there would be far more homosexual activity.

If you do your research, many people who identify as straight have not only had homoerotic fantasies, but had also engaged in homosexual sex, even had homosexual crushes.

There is no solid line between sexuality. Unlike Devil King and Adam Poe, I see the color. I don't see in black and white.

there is also research that shows straight men are not aroused by gay porn and twin studies that show much more consistency than would be expected if "gender preference" were a social construct as you say. I agree with your point, in general, but lets not pigeon hole anyone here, there are 100% straight men.

SpearofDestiny
there is also research that shows straight men are not aroused by gay porn and twin studies that show much more consistency than would be expected if "gender preference" were a social construct as you say. I agree with your point, in general, but lets not pigeon hole anyone here, there are 100% straight men.

Yes, I just think they are the minority

And as for studies, I've read studies where a decent percentage of straight men have responded to gay porn. So either the tendency is common, or all those men lied.

Devil King

Born with? Like it's a vestigial tail or cronic condition? It's no more "born with" than is your heterosexuality; despite the fact that you think you could be gay, if only you wanted to. There's nothing special about being gay. It's simply a matter of fact. If it isn't, then you're just as gay as am I. Just like there's nothing special about being a man or a woman or black or American or Iraqi or Catholic or Mormon. The fact that it is NOT special is why people are pissed it's being held against them.

And it's a lovely thing you're doing; pretending to support SoD's claim, which is really just a drawn out way of telling him he's gay because he chose to be. It's a position he can't argue his way out of.

And few people blame god for their circumstances, except people who believe he exists.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Devil King
And it's a lovely thing you're doing; pretending to support SoD's claim, which is really just a drawn out way of telling him he's gay because he chose to be. .

Let me make it clear though:

I never said I chose to be Gay. I don't thnk it's a choice. All I have said is that I don't think sexuality is not subject to change. I doubt I could make myself straight, even if I really wanted to.

I would miss guys way too much. If my attraction to men was purely physical, then maybe I can fathom settling down with a woman. But its farr more than that. I am sexually, socially, physically, mentally, and emotionally attracted to men.

With women, I am only socially, physically, and sexually attracted. Not emotionally or mentally...not at all.

Now that I cleared that up, you didn't answer my response. I gave you literally two detailed responses.

Devil King
I never said I chose to be Gay.

i never said you did.

just to be clear.

SpearofDestiny
i never said you did.

just to be clear.

So you're going to ignore my earlier point ?

dadudemon
Born with? Like it's a vestigial tail or cronic condition? It's no more "born with" than is your heterosexuality; despite the fact that you think you could be gay, if only you wanted to. There's nothing special about being gay. It's simply a matter of fact. If it isn't, then you're just as gay as am I. Just like there's nothing special about being a man or a woman or black or American or Iraqi or Catholic or Mormon. The fact that it is NOT special is why people are pissed it's being held against them.

And it's a lovely thing you're doing; pretending to support SoD's claim, which is really just a drawn out way of telling him he's gay because he chose to be. It's a position he can't argue his way out of.

And few people blame god for their circumstances, except people who believe he exists.

Why do you have to spin things like that? No, that is not what I was saying. "Born with" as in brown eyes or something. Yes, it deviates from what I would expect is "natural", but it is not some sort of grotesque mutation. We have gone over this already....it doesn't help the species reproduce.

I am willing to try the gay thing out...but only with you. Butt secks are your place this Saturday at saaaaay. 19:30 your time? smile

Devil King
So you're going to ignore my earlier point ?

I didn't realize you were talking to me.

No, I don't think your ex woke up one day and was suddenly attracted to men. It's a lovely line to lay on someone, but I highly doubt that he woke up and said "Oh, shit! I really have a hankering for cock!" He might not want to say so, we all denied it to ourselves at one point or for one reason or another, but we all actually know better.

Devil King
it doesn't help the species reproduce.

A lot of things don't help the species reproduce. It's a fasle assumption that evolution is a direct basis for propogation or betterment of the species. This is why intellignet design or creationism is a false assumption.

I don't understand how you can say gay people don't want to admit that others are not gay or weren't born that way, because it takes away from gays being ""special"", then?

You did or you did not say that gays don't want others to claim they used to be straight because it takes away from being""special""?

SpearofDestiny
I didn't realize you were talking to me.

My fault

No, I don't think your ex woke up one day and was suddenly attracted to men. It's a lovely line to lay on someone, but I highly doubt that he woke up and said "Oh, shit! I really have a hankering for cock!" He might not want to say so, we all denied it to ourselves at one point or for one reason or another, but we all actually know better.

I really think what happened was that he probably met some guys that he just happened to find really attractive. He told me that sometimes at the gym, certain guys would get his attention. It's a long story.

But I really think that he atleast beleives he was straight..wait...im not even gonna say that, because he liked girls. You can't just think you like girls, when you always date them and have sex with them and enjoy it.

Look...i dont know what exactly happened with him. It's hard for me to imagine your tastes changing so drastically....but he's not the only guy (OR GIRL) I know who had this kind of situation.

I mean but then again...he used to only like white people. Then he began to like Hispanics, and now he has this thing for Black guys. Now....do you find it easier to beleive that someone's attraction to race could change over time ?

Why should it be any different with gender ?

And again, just to clarify to everyone:

When I say that I am Gay, I say that for the sake of simplicity. And when I post drooly faces and exxagerate my lust towards guys and sex, that's just me being a jack ass cuz i thnk its funny...which it is.

If you want to be technical, I am really bisexual. I still find certain girls sexually attractive to the point that I masturbate over them, and try to get into thier pants. It just happens more with guys.

I'd bang the **** outta Carmen Electra or Beyonce If I had the chance...no joke...same with Stacey Dash, Adriana Lima, Elizabeth Hurley, Lil Kim, Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, Meagan Goode, Telesa Soto, Paula Patton, and some other hotties

I hope posters of naked men AND women in my room and in my porn stash. Yes, I've ****ed far more guys than girls, but thats cuz guys are muchh easier....trust me....girls are harder, i hate having to play a game, and im very impatient.

With me its like this...I can't imagine myself setlling down with a girl. It wont happen. A fling would be fun. But I really rather much have a guy than a girl. I dont know why. I prefer pecs over boobs, muscles over thin arms, a hard butt over a soft one, and a penis over a vagina.

I dont know why, i cant help it...but the point is...I'm not on any pole of the spectrum. So its pretty hard for me to imagine someone being 100% Gay or 100% Straight.

SpearofDestiny
Why do you have to spin things like that? No, that is not what I was saying. "Born with" as in brown eyes or something. Yes, it deviates from what I would expect is "natural", but it is not some sort of grotesque mutation. We have gone over this already....it doesn't help the species reproduce.

In terms of evolution, homosexality would be the least painful way to help limit the population. Every individual equals a potential generation.

Quiero Mota

I really think what happened was that he probably met some guys that he just happened to find really attractive.

Then was never straight to begin with.

And when I post drooly faces and exxagerate my lust towards guys and sex, that's just me being a jack ass cuz i thnk its funny...which it is.

Um...no, it isn't.

Adam_PoE

Bingo.

Devil King
My fault

I really think what happened was that he probably met some guys that he just happened to find really attractive. He told me that sometimes at the gym, certain guys would get his attention. It's a long story.

But I really think that he atleast beleives he was straight..wait...im not even gonna say that, because he liked girls. You can't just think you like girls, when you always date them and have sex with them and enjoy it.

Look...i dont know what exactly happened with him. It's hard for me to imagine your tastes changing so drastically....but he's not the only guy (OR GIRL) I know who had this kind of situation.

I mean but then again...he used to only like white people. Then he began to like Hispanics, and now he has this thing for Black guys. Now....do you find it easier to beleive that someone's attraction to race could change over time ?

Why should it be any different with gender ?

And again, just to clarify to everyone:

When I say that I am Gay, I say that for the sake of simplicity. And when I post drooly faces and exxagerate my lust towards guys and sex, that's just me being a jack ass cuz i thnk its funny...which it is.

If you want to be technical, I am really bisexual. I still find certain girls sexually attractive to the point that I masturbate over them, and try to get into thier pants. It just happens more with guys.

I'd bang the **** outta Carmen Electra or Beyonce If I had the chance...no joke...same with Stacey Dash, Adriana Lima, Elizabeth Hurley, Lil Kim, Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, Meagan Goode, Telesa Soto, Paula Patton, and some other hotties

I hope posters of naked men AND women in my room and in my porn stash. Yes, I've ****ed far more guys than girls, but thats cuz guys are muchh easier....trust me....girls are harder, i hate having to play a game, and im very impatient.

With me its like this...I can't imagine myself setlling down with a girl. It wont happen. A fling would be fun. But I really rather much have a guy than a girl. I dont know why. I prefer pecs over boobs, muscles over thin arms, a hard butt over a soft one, and a penis over a vagina.

I dont know why, i cant help it...but the point is...I'm not on any pole of the spectrum. So its pretty hard for me to imagine someone being 100% Gay or 100% Straight.

So, what do you want me to address? any personal story can be countered with another. The same for experience and interaction. I can't think of many guys who wouldn't screw a famous person, man or woman, given the chance. I'm glad you are attracted to women as well as men. I'm glad that gives you some measure of self assurance, or what ever you get out of it. But, you are the one who says you would much rather have a man than a woman. I'm not sure, but that, to me, implies you're a pervert more than you are a bisexual, and at the very least denotes your true sexuality. A true bisexual would have no preference. That isn't a direct bash as much as it sounds like one. Most people are willing to screw, period. As I have always said, far too many people ignore the reality of the friction of sex. The friction of sex is a pretty substantial aspect to sex, and more importantly, getting off. Dadudemon wants to say that he won't be gay, but I'm willing to bet it will have pretty much the same end result if he turns the lights out before whoever comes into the room. The real issue is what one wants when the lights are on, after the sex.

You're more than free to assume that there's a correlation between wanting dick and wanting black dick Puerto rican dick, but there's a huge difference there. What your entire post ignores is the influence of society, not on actual sexual preference, but on one's willingness to actually embrace or accept it.

Devil King

Um...no, it isn't.

cosigned on both comments.

SpearofDestiny

So he liking girls was.... ?

Um...no, it isn't.

Yes it is.

Leo.M
I actually do think that over time someone can become gay.

Again I think it would have to do with the person itself and how open minded he or she is. And what triggers it.

This is something that's happen to me. I am now Bi. And i was never interested sexually with guys. Its just something that has grown over time thanks to someone. glare

Anyways, i have my standers. I respect the straight one's. I'm not really attracted to them. srug

Devil King
I'm not really attracted to them. srug

To what, straight men?

Leo.M
To what, straight men?

Yes.

Robtard
So he liking girls was.... ?

Don't a large majority of gay men first fool around with women, before they fully accept that they're just really attracted to men and are indeed homosexual?

Your ex was never straight, he might have had straight sex, but he was gay all along.

Robtard
Yes.

So if you meet a a handsome guy, a guy who is physically to your liking but you don't know his sexuality, how do you attract or not-attract towards him?

Leo.M
So if you meet a a handsome guy, a guy who is physically to your liking but you don't know his sexuality, how do you attract or not-attract towards him?

Nothing happens. I just see him as a guy. My interest doesn't spark til i hear their gay. srug

Robtard
So very odd.

What sound does the gay make?

inimalist
Yes, I just think they are the minority

And as for studies, I've read studies where a decent percentage of straight men have responded to gay porn. So either the tendency is common, or all those men lied.

I don't think I'd hazard a guess, but more or less I agree that 100% gay/straight is probably the minority. That could be totally related to my personal experience though.

As far as studies go, none of them would have been self-report, that would be useless. I'd need to see the study you are talking about, I'll see if I can find this other one I heard about recently where straight men were not turned on by gay porn.

Quiero Mota
So very odd.

What sound does the gay make?

A mating call?

dadudemon
A lot of things don't help the species reproduce. It's a fasle assumption that evolution is a direct basis for propogation or betterment of the species. This is why intellignet design or creationism is a false assumption.

I don't understand how you can say gay people don't want to admit that others are not gay or weren't born that way, because it takes away from gays being ""special"", then?

You did or you did not say that gays don't want others to claim they used to be straight because it takes away from being""special""?

We've been over this already, it doesn't help the species reproduce.

Also, when you try to convey what I have said, things are lost in translation. I worded things a specific way for a reason. wink

Can I still come over? I have plenty of vacation time.

Devil King
We've been over this already, it doesn't help the species reproduce.

Also, when you try to convey what I have said, things are lost in translation. I worded things a specific way for a reason. wink

Can I still come over? I have plenty of vacation time.

So you never said that gay's don't feel a need to portray themselves as "special"?

dadudemon
So you never said that gay's don't feel a need to portray themselves as "special"?

Why don't you try quoting it...it works great. It will also prevent people from accusing you of putting words in their mouth. wink

Devil King
Some homosexuals don't like that idea...they think it takes away from the "specialness" of being homosexual...

Devil King
Your ex was never straight, he might have had straight sex, but he was gay all along.

I had sex with women. I'm not representative, though. I know a number of gay men that never had sex with women.

Yes.

So you don't like men, you just like anyone that fulfills the stereotypical female role?

dadudemon
Some homosexuals don't like that idea...they think it takes away from the "specialness" of being homosexual...

Is that the same things as this?

And also, does taking that one part of my quote actually portray my complete intentions? Read the first 'sentence" again...

Some homosexuals don't like that idea...they think it takes away from the "specialness" of being homosexual...but I don't blame them for thinking that because "Christians" think it necessary to persecute them for something they were most likely born with.

You would do well as a journalist, wouldn't you? stick out tongue

This is the kind of stuff that I was talking about in the other thread.

Devil King

Is that the same things as this?

And also, does taking that one part of my quote actually portray my complete intentions? Read the first 'sentence" again...

You would do well as a journalist, wouldn't you? stick out tongue

This is the kind of stuff that I was talking about in the other thread.

What you're trying to do is imply that christians think they're special "legitimately", so you can understand why homosexuals can get uppity and think they are as well. But that ignores my point; that homosexuals do not think they're special. Most christians do, based on their religion or some assumed understanding of the world that no one else gets. Homosexuals (at least the ones you're talking about) think they're the same as everyone else, which is why there's no legitimate reason for them to be treated differently or seperately. Most christians confuse "gay rights" as assuming gay people want "special" rights; but they only want the same rights you so arrogantly think are yours to hand out to others. Don't hide behind the idea that your point changes simply because I didn't include the last half of your sentence.

SpearofDestiny
Don't a large majority of gay men first fool around with women, before they fully accept that they're just really attracted to men and are indeed homosexual?

No. Gay men who sleep with women only do so because they want to cover up. If they actually enjoy sleeping with women, then thier not gay.

Yes he was. He was only aroused by women. A gay man can't be aroused by women, to that extant, if he's 100% gay.

SpearofDestiny
I had sex with women.

Same here. But was it a cover up, or did you actually lust for women and enjoy it ?

Phantom Zone

Um...no, it isn't.

You can say that again!

lord xyz
No. Gay men who sleep with women only do so because they want to cover up. If they actually enjoy sleeping with women, then thier not gay.

Yes he was. He was only aroused by women. A gay man can't be aroused by women, to that extant, if he's 100% gay. I think it's possible to change your sexual orientation. Start off straight then turn gay, I can see that happening. Same if someone starts off gay then ends up straight. Sexuality isn't absolute, girls and boys can change sexual attraction, just like one day you might like t**s better, then another day you think bums are better (obviously on a much smaller scale).

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by lord xyz
I think it's possible to change your sexual orientation. Start off straight then turn gay, I can see that happening. Same if someone starts off gay then ends up straight. Sexuality isn't absolute, girls and boys can change sexual attraction, just like one day you might like t**s better, then another day you think bums are better (obviously on a much smaller scale).

thumb up

For once, you and I agree on something

lord xyz
Thanks Spear, I also saw this post:

In terms of evolution, homosexality would be the least painful way to help limit the population. Every individual equals a potential generation. That's actually a very good and convincing reason as to why we have homosexuals.

SpearofDestiny
Thanks Spear, I also saw this post:

That's actually a very good and convincing reason as to why we have homosexuals.

I mean if people want to look at this from a survival perspective, I think this would make the most sense.

lord xyz
I mean if people want to look at this from a survival perspective, I think this would make the most sense. I look at it from a survival perspective.

SpearofDestiny
Also in reference to what I said earlier....I know people whose sexual attractions in regard to race change over time. Like I said before, my ex boyfreind used to only be attracted to white people, then he rapidly began sexual encounters with hispanics, and now he has this thing for black guys.

If someone could have such a turn around of attraction towards race, why can't the same be true for gender ?

lord xyz
Also in reference to what I said earlier....I know people whose sexual attractions in regard to race change over time. Like I said before, my ex boyfreind used to only be attracted to white people, then he rapidly began sexual encounters with hispanics, and now he has this thing for black guys.

If someone could have such a turn around of attraction towards race, why can't the same be true for gender ? Can I just ask, do you just call your boyfriends, boyfriends? Or is there some other formal name? No, buttbuddies aren't formal.

SpearofDestiny
Can I just ask, do you just call your boyfriends, boyfriends? Or is there some other formal name? No, buttbuddies aren't formal.

If you mean guy freinds, or hook up buddies, no I don't refer to them as boyfreinds. I've only had two serious boyfreinds really, and the rest are guys that I was close too, and wanted to be with, but it just didn't work out.

I don't mention the hook ups, cuz there's too many of them.

Buttbuddies is a funny name and sometimes I'll call them that to tease them, but I don't use that term seriously.

lord xyz
If you mean guy freinds, or hook up buddies, no I don't refer to them as boyfreinds. I've only had two serious boyfreinds really, and the rest are guys that I was close too, and wanted to be with, but it just didn't work out.

I don't mention the hook ups, cuz there's too many of them.

Buttbuddies is a funny name and sometimes I'll call them that to tease them, but I don't use that term seriously. No, I mean if two guys went out with eachother, would they technically be eachothers boyfriend?

SpearofDestiny
No, I mean if two guys went out with eachother, would they technically be eachothers boyfriend?

Ummm....i dont thnk so. I know girls use the term "girlfreind" that way, but I don't hear gay guys saying, "that's my boyfreind", if thier just hanging out.

dadudemon
What you're trying to do is imply that christians think they're special "legitimately", so you can understand why homosexuals can get uppity and think they are as well.

No. Even considering your ambiguous pronoun reference, both interpretations are wrong. ("they're" referring to Christians or "they're" referring to gays.)

I was referring to specific people here. They don't want to acknowledge that some homosexuals can change. It seems that they think it takes away from their reasons of being homosexual. (Because these people I was referring to think that if you chose homosexuality later in life...you were homo the whole time.). I put the word "specialness" in quotes not to quote someone...rather to imply that I don't directly mean "specialness". "specialness" was just the first word to come to mind. I don't know how I could have conveyed that idea any better. Seriously, I am open to suggestions.

But that ignores my point; that homosexuals do not think they're special. Most christians do, based on their religion or some assumed understanding of the world that no one else gets. Homosexuals (at least the ones you're talking about) think they're the same as everyone else, which is why there's no legitimate reason for them to be treated differently or seperately. Most christians confuse "gay rights" as assuming gay people want "special" rights; but they only want the same rights you so arrogantly think are yours to hand out to others. Don't hide behind the idea that your point changes simply because I didn't include the last half of your sentence.

No, homosexuals do NOT think they are like everyone. Society makes sure of that.

Most Christians do NOT confuse gay rights with "special rights". They think it is "allowing sin to take over our country by acknowledging that homosexuality is OK on a lawful level." Westboro baptist church comes to mind.

My point does change by including the last half...because it shows that I had different intentions. This is done all the time in "gray" journalism.

SpearofDestiny
No. Even considering your ambiguous pronoun reference, both interpretations are wrong. ("they're" referring to Christians or "they're" referring to gays.)

I was referring to specific people here. They don't want to acknowledge that some homosexuals can change. It seems that they think it takes away from their reasons of being homosexual. (Because these people I was referring to think that if you chose homosexuality later in life...you were homo the whole time.). I put the word "specialness" in quotes not to quote someone...rather to imply that I don't directly mean "specialness". "specialness" was just the first word to come to mind. I don't know how I could have conveyed that idea any better. Seriously, I am open to suggestions.

No, homosexuals do NOT think they are like everyone. Society makes sure of that.

Most Christians do NOT confuse gay rights with "special rights". They think it is "allowing sin to take over our country by acknowledging that homosexuality is OK on a lawful level." Westboro baptist church comes to mind.

My point does change by including the last half...because it shows that I had different intentions. This is done all the time in "gray" journalism.

I agree with you on everything, except one thing:

Gays don't choose to be gay later in life. There's no choice involved in attraction.

If one's attractions change, it happens on its own, without one's permission. Otherwise, everyone would be happy, because they would make themselves attracted to people they aren't attracted too already, and no one would complain about being single, or not being able to find love.

dadudemon
I agree with you on everything, except one thing:

Gays don't choose to be gay later in life. There's no choice involved in attraction.

If one's attractions change, it happens on its own, without one's permission. Otherwise, everyone would be happy, because they would make themselves attracted to people they aren't attracted too already, and no one would complain about being single, or not being able to find love.

I know I know.....it just happens...I should have clarified what I meant again because I explained what I meant the other thread about "chosen or genetic."

I am not a believer in choice not playing a role. When I say, "yes, you have choice"...I include things that do not involve direct conscious choice. I am referring things like to considering homosexuality. Choosing your environment. Choosing your associations and various others. These choices can stimulate a sexual orientation change.

Regardless of whether or not we practice introspection to review the consequence of these choices (whether they are positive or negative), these choices still affect the outcomes of our experiences.........................I just thought of something....Causality is a better word.

SpearofDestiny
I know I know.....it just happens...I should have clarified what I meant again because I explained what I meant the other thread about "chosen or genetic."

I am not a believer in choice not playing a role. When I say, "yes, you have choice"...I include things that do not involve direct conscious choice. I am referring things like to considering homosexuality. Choosing your environment. Choosing your associations and various others. These choices can stimulate a sexual orientation change.

Regardless of whether or not we practice introspection to review the consequence of these choices (whether they are positive or negative), these choices still affect the outcomes of our experiences.........................I just thought of something....Causality is a better word.

hmmmm....

I never chose to be Gay, and every other gay guy will tell you the same thing. If we did, we would just admit it...and argue freedom of choice.

Ofcourse your choices determine your life experiences, but you can't say homosexuality is a direct result of choice.

dadudemon
Ofcourse your choices determine your life experiences, but you can't say homosexuality is a direct result of choice.

Right....choice can be an indirect factor of homosexuality. I guess it is just once slice of the pie to determine your sexuality....

After talking about this with Bardock42, it seems that choice, indirectly and directly, genetic predisposition, and environment (which for the sake of this "pie" it mutually exclusive with the "choice" slice.) are the factors that determine sexual orientation........and maybe one or two more things that I haven't thought.

Is personality and perspective a genetic thing too? Are there some things that make up part of our personality that are not explained with chemicals~genetics? I don't feel like typing a huge long post about what I meant, but you get the point, right?

SpearofDestiny
Right....choice can be an indirect factor of homosexuality. I guess it is just once slice of the pie to determine your sexuality....

After talking about this with Bardock42, it seems that choice, indirectly and directly, genetic predisposition, and environment (which for the sake of this "pie" it mutually exclusive with the "choice" slice.) are the factors that determine sexual orientation........and maybe one or two more things that I haven't thought.

Is personality and perspective a genetic thing too? Are there some things that make up part of our personality that are not explained with chemicals~genetics? I don't feel like typing a huge long post about what I meant, but you get the point, right?

I beleive everything is genetic and environmental. Environment means interaction with the environment as well, not just observation, so perhaps choice is involved as well.

But to say "being gay is a choice" is incorrect nonetheless. You still have to have a genetic predisposition towards homosexuality in order to have any sexual attraction at all.

Someone could be heterosexual with genetic tendencies, although those tendencies never manifest. Something could be a trigger, who knows.

Heterosexual couples give birth to homosexual children. We all know that. If genetics is a part, then that means heterosexual parents have the genes by which their children may be predisposed to develop homosexual or bisexual, the same way two brown eyed parents can give birth to a green or blue eyed child.

Robtard

Well shit then, can you two tackle the "riddle of steel" next?

dadudemon
Well shit then, can you two tackle the "riddle of steel" next?

Wha......

Why would I have time for that when your mom keeps me busy?

Robtard
Wha......

Why would I have time for that when your mom keeps me busy?

No offense, but my mother would tear you up... she's an old school Roman Catholic, I'm willing to bet she has some serious pent-up sexual rage going on.

Devil King

so, basically, you have no idea what causes human sexuality.

Robtard
B _ _ _ O

N,I,G

Fill in the blanks

SpearofDestiny

And you do ?

Devil King
And you do ?

I'm not the one trying to explain it though, am I?

SpearofDestiny
True True .

dadudemon
No offense, but my mother would tear you up... she's an old school Roman Catholic, I'm willing to bet she has some serious pent-up sexual rage going on.

My point exactly....she keeps me busy. wink

No. My understanding is of course limited to having a perfect knowledge of human sexuality but I am learning about it all the time. I used to think it was just genetics and choice...now I think it is genetics, choice, and environment. Each of those categories, except the first, are very very broad categories with many avenues of interpretation.

I still have many many unanswered questions that I want answered. The influence of personality and perspective on many things pertaining to humans is really "blank" for me. These types of questions lead to the human soul and the like...and I HATE to have to explain science with religion. I hope that as time goes by, we can better understand not just sexuality, but many other things related to about how the brain and body works. Neurology is really in its infancy, imo. (and I guess neurology coupled with psychology)

B _ _ _ O

N,I,G

Fill in the blanks

bnigo? big grin

Adam_PoE
BKExZKfgx9s

SpearofDestiny
We know it's not a choice. Well...I know it's not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.