World breaker runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ultimatethor
Ok this is WWh after mieks statement, when he was wrecking the eastcoast wit his footsteps. He is generally considered as an about skyfather level brick How far can he go in this gauntlet with no rest inbetween for the first 7 fights

1. juggernaut
2. wonderwoman
3.angry savage hulk
4. sentry
5. normal superman
6.thor
7.beta ray thor
8. warrior mad thor
9. onslaught fighting hulk
10.mangog
11. thanos
12.Odin

LORD B
hmmhulk is no skyfather
with out bfr he stops at 1

Amp
Stops at 2.

Wins 1 by BFR.

Juntai
clears it.

Plus gets past number
13) Pre-retcon Beyonder.

LORD B
Originally posted by Juntai
clears it.

Plus gets past number
13) Pre-retcon Beyonder.
crylaugh

The Pict
Doesn't beat Juggernaut

ultimatethor
Originally posted by LORD B
hmmhulk is no skyfather
with out bfr he stops at 1

I did not say he was a skyfather. he is not versatile enough to be on that level that is why i added brick. And oh yeah bfr is off

The Pict
Originally posted by ultimatethor
I did not say he was a skyfather. he is not versatile enough to be on that level that is why i added brick. And oh yeah bfr is off

Then he doesn't get past 1

ultimatethor
Originally posted by The Pict
Then he doesn't get past 1

Seriously, why so much illogical bias against the hulk? Normal WWH was stalemating jugs and now ur saying dat an exponentially stronger version could not get past him? Ridiculous

Amp
Seriously, why so much illogical bias against the hulk? Normal WWH was stalemating jugs and now ur saying dat an exponentially stronger version could not get past him? Ridiculous

The best he can do is stalemate. You can't beat Juggs physically. Thats the point with him. ninja

Not bias, just stupidness on your part.

skyfather
its not bias, juggernaut can not be harmed physically.
his only weakness is being mindraped,and hulk has no telepathic abilities

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Amp
The best he can do is stalemate. You can't beat Juggs physically. Thats the point with him. ninja

Not bias, just stupidness on your part.

Okay the jugs fight will be decided on points dat is who gets in more hits

skyfather
Okay the jugs fight will be decided on points dat is who gets in more hits
juggs would still win,he doesnt need to rest, he never tires,he doesnt need to eat/sleep/drink
juggs got more hits on hulk during wwh fight.

Amp
Okay the jugs fight will be decided on points dat is who gets in more hits Thats stupid. no expression

ultimatethor
Originally posted by skyfather
juggs got more hits on hulk during wwh fight.

I said that THIS fight is d one dat will be decided on who gets more hits in and by d way in dat fight jugs really didnt get more hits in

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Amp
Thats stupid. no expression

Actually it is the only way on a forum to decide a fight that invovles two virtually indestructible physical beings when BFR is off

skyfather
I said that THIS fight is d one dat will be decided on who gets more hits in and by d way in dat fight jugs really didnt get more hits in
juggs would still win on points he can fight for longer.
juggs got 3 hits hulk got 2.

The Pict

by d way he did. Hulk got one punch in then he grabbed Jugg's head. That's it, though I should check to see if this was before or after Juggernaut was grinding Hulk's face into the floor with his boots.

janus77
Ok this is WWh after mieks statement, when he was wrecking the eastcoast wit his footsteps. He is generally considered as an about skyfather level brick How far can he go in this gauntlet with no rest inbetween for the first 7 fights

1. juggernaut
2. wonderwoman
3.angry savage hulk
4. sentry
5. normal superman
6.thor
7.beta ray thor
8. warrior mad thor
10.mangog
11. thanos
12.Odin
bizarre ordering of foes but... if he can get passed angry Savage Hulk and 9, he could easily get to 10.

Amp
Originally posted by janus77
bizarre ordering of foes but... if he can get passed angry Savage Hulk and 9, he could easily get to 10. Stupid.

He stops at 2 at the least.

Hulk should be 1 anyway.

janus77
Originally posted by Amp
Stupid.

Hulk should be 1 anyway.
it was kind of you to preface your posting with a one word summary smile.

Amp
it was kind of you to preface your posting with a one word summary smile.

Silence fanboy. smile

ultimatethor
juggs would still win on points he can fight for longer.
juggs got 3 hits hulk got 2.

No way jugs would win on points as this version of wwh is way stronger than him anyway. Jugs would be getting rocked all over the place and would not generate much offence even though he would not get hurt and just like in a boxing match even if you are not getting hurt if ur opponent has generated more offence after twelve rounds and u have nt gotten any good shots of your own in then u lose. Plus jugs shots would not even phase this version of hulk

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Amp
Stupid.

Hulk should be 1 anyway.

I agree the ordering was random but how can a hulk that shook the eastern seaboard with his casual footsteps stop at wondy laughing

janus77
Originally posted by Amp
Silence fanboy. smile
oh dear, did something upset you? confused

Amp
I agree the ordering was random but how can a hulk that shook the eastern seaboard with his casual footsteps stop at wondy laughing

Wondy has took on Superman many times and done fine, well enough to get her the win over Hulk.

oh dear, did something upset you? confused

Nope. You make me laugh with your bias.

janus77
Wonderman!?
no

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Amp
Wondy has took on Superman many times and done fine, well enough to get her the win over Hulk.

First of all this is not good old savage hulk who by the way has strength feats dat put him above wondy in strentgh, this is hulk when he was too strong too be contained. If his casual footsteps could shake the eastcoast, imagine what his punches could do. And to show how much of a strength boost this was from normal wwh, his steps were more lethal than anything ordinary wwh did. Considering dat the hulks durability and speed also are proportional to his anger, he would be much much faster and much much more durable dan normal wwh who is himself hella durable. He would have a much much much beta H factor as well.
But i mean with wondy giving superman a hard time physically he has
no chance laughing out loud

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Amp

Ha and ur talking about bias. Savage hulk has shown he is physically equal and even at times superior to thor and savage hulk is no where near this hulk. But i guess thor is well below wonderwoman in strength
anyway

Amp
Like arguing with children. laughing out loud

llagrok

Maybe because he was stopped by a couple of puny satellites?

WonderWoman would speedblitz him, easily.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by llagrok
Maybe because he was stopped by a couple of puny satellites?

WonderWoman would speedblitz him, easily.

The satellites turned him back to banner and at his projected level of durability a wonderwoman speed blitz would hardly do much

llagrok
The satellites turned him back to banner and at his projected level of durability a wonderwoman speed blitz would hardly do much

You don't seem to have any idea how much a punch from her at lightspeed would do. Despite your dubious claims, the Hulk was clearly affected by punches from people below class 100 and was knocked the hell out by a couple of satellites, not particularly impressive.

ultimatethor
You don't seem to have any idea how much a punch from her at lightspeed would do. Despite your dubious claims, the Hulk was clearly affected by punches from people below class 100 and was knocked the hell out by a couple of satellites, not particularly impressive.

Who punched the hulk after mieks statement that was below class 100
as i said this is not ordinary wwh. And again the satellites turned him back to banner. Imagine what a punch from this version of hulk at any speed would do to her.

llagrok
Who punched the hulk after mieks statement that was below class 100
as i said this is not ordinary wwh. And again the satellites turned him back to banner. Imagine what a punch from this version of hulk at any speed would do to her.

I imagine it would be blocked by wristbands, either that or dodged.

WWH isn't any more impressive than the current Human Bomb, whom I would actually consider more impressive.

ultimatethor
This version of hulk was literally too strong for the world to handle. Even thunderclap from this hulk would be very dangerous to wonderwoman.
I dont think he can clear the gauntlet but he can go pretty far

ultimatethor
I imagine it would be blocked by wristbands, either that or dodged.

WWH isn't any more impressive than the current Human Bomb, whom I would actually consider more impressive.

Again not the normal wwh but post miek staement wwh. I agree that he might not hit her too often but one haymaker would end this fight for sure

skyfather
you give hulk fans a bad name.

llagrok
Again not the normal wwh but post miek staement wwh. I agree that he might not hit her too often but one haymaker would end this fight for sure

He would hit her at all? laughing

Rhinoceros
I think it's pretty stupid to use this Hulk in fights since we have no idea how much his durability/speed grew, if at all.

You also need to remember that Hulk burned out when he was fighting Sentry.

Btw, did Hulk's weight increase 10000000000000000000000000 fold or did he stomp the ground?

CaptainStoic
gets to 11 and stalemates Thanos.

Kutulu
Makes it to 11.

jks
wwh can beat all on the list excep1 10, 112, 12.

Amp
Originally posted by jks
wwh can beat all on the list excep1 10, 112, 12. Wrong.

Amp
Originally posted by Kutulu
Makes it to 11. Originally posted by CaptainStoic
gets to 11 and stalemates Thanos.

laughing out loud

Haven't read many comics have you.

How sad. sad

jks
Originally posted by Amp
Wrong. oops.

there was no 112.

WWH can beat all except 10, 11, and 12.

There, fixed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
I think it's pretty stupid to use this Hulk in fights since we have no idea how much his durability/speed grew, if at all.

Btw, did Hulk's weight increase 10000000000000000000000000 fold or did he stomp the ground? I agree nobody knows how that Hulk would have fought all you can do is speculate no facts i don't he gets passed Wonder Woman she is able to hold her own against Superman. Hulk stops at 1 anyways.

Knowsbleed33
WB couldn't possibly win this because of 1 character, Mangog. Hulk and Mangog don't match well. At WB levels, Hulks anger and rage would make Mangog so powerful he could flick Hulk to the other end of the Universe.

He loses at Juggernaut.

Amp
Originally posted by jks
oops.

there was no 112.

WWH can beat all except 10, 11, and 12.

There, fixed. Still wrong.

Gecko4lif
op obviously doesnt read comic

just let this thread die

King Kandy
The worst part is that he was losing that fight until his friends helped out...

jks
Originally posted by Amp
Still wrong. No, it was right. That's why your account is restricted now

CaptainStoic
First of all no one knows how powerful the laser cannon was, as far as we know it could have been designed to drain gamma radiation from the Hulk, hence him not being vaped, but turned back into Banner. Secondly Wonder Woman isn't beating the Hulk at that level, not when Mongul Junior tosses her around like rag weed. The Hulk shook the east coast with a thunder stomp, and he showed that he could increase his strength even further. Juggernaut gets turned into a giant pinball and is bounced from NY to Seattle. bringing up earlier levels of Hulks power is irrelevant, The Hulk is unlike most of these guys barring Mangog and Juggernaut... why? Because he changes on the fly from moment to moment.

Phantom Zone

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest1.jpg

At levels we have never seen before....the guy who said it has fought Hulk before.....

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwhgf020lp6.jpg

his baseline strength is even highier

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest2.jpg

Hes madder then hes ever been, so he stronger than hes ever been.

He won and that was a more powerful Sentry.

Btw, did Hulk's weight increase 10000000000000000000000000 fold or did he stomp the ground?

It was a footstep.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
First of all no one knows how powerful the laser cannon was, as far as we know it could have been designed to drain gamma radiation from the Hulk, hence him not being vaped, but turned back into Banner. Secondly Wonder Woman isn't beating the Hulk at that level, not when Mongul Junior tosses her around like rag weed. The Hulk shook the east coast with a thunder stomp, and he showed that he could increase his strength even further. Juggernaut gets turned into a giant pinball and is bounced from NY to Seattle. bringing up earlier levels of Hulks power is irrelevant, The Hulk is unlike most of these guys barring Mangog and Juggernaut... why? Because he changes on the fly from moment to moment.
Mongul junior got thrown across the solar system and didnt even lose his breath

And he ripped his sisters head off eaisly... who is only slightly less durable then him...

D-Block
Originally posted by King Kandy

And Sentry didn't use his speed.

llagrok
It's pretty lame that WWH was taken out by a satellite when the Sentry couldn't take him down. You'd think the Sentry would only have to channel a single exploding sun in order to beat the Hulk.

Fortunately Tony's satellites are above a million exploding suns.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by King Kandy

When did they do that?

llagrok
When they batted away Sentry's flames with their ****ing swords sad

Phantom Zone
When they batted away Sentry's flames with their ****ing swords sad

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh018.jpg

At any rate its not like he hasnt been on fire before, dont see what difference it makes he probably would have been fine. I mean he got up and took even worse damage and didnt need help then.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh018.jpg

At any rate its not like he hasnt been on fire before, dont see what difference it makes he probably would have been fine. I mean he got up and took even worse damage and didnt need help then. He still had help if you didn't notice i see you speculating a lot at that point The Sentry had the upper hand and Hulk needed help.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by iceman24567
He still had help if you didn't notice i see you speculating a lot at that point The Sentry had the upper hand and Hulk needed help.

Well no because WWH has been on fire before, I see him reeling from the punch not the fire.

If you want to look at it like that then its Sentry 1 WWH 1. WWH got up and kicked his ass.

iceman24567
Well no because WWH has been on fire before, I see him reeling from the punch not the fire.

If you want to look at it like that then its Sentry 1 WWH 1. WWH got up and kicked his ass. Are you kidding me it was obvious The Sentry had the upper hand at the moment Hulk needed help he was on his knees. Who cares if he's been on fire he looks rather helpless at that moment stop being a fanboy for the love of god.

Phantom Zone
Are you kidding me it was obvious The Sentry had the upper hand at the moment Hulk needed help he was on his knees. Who cares if he's been on fire he looks rather helpless at that moment stop being a fanboy for the love of god.

HELLLOOOOO!!!!!!!!

If you want to look at it like that then its Sentry 1 WWH 1. WWH got up and kicked his ass.

LORD B
Are you kidding me it was obvious The Sentry had the upper hand at the moment Hulk needed help he was on his knees. Who cares if he's been on fire he looks rather helpless at that moment stop being a fanboy for the love of god.
hulk is teh strongestdurhuc

iceman24567
hulk is teh strongestdurhuc Sorry i forgot that bit of info i will stop typing now sad

Phantom Zone
Excuse me!!!!!! Did you see my post or what?????!!!!!

iceman24567
Excuse me!!!!!! Did you see my post or what?????!!!!! Calm down kid yes i saw it and i rather not reply to it if it doesn't bother you that is roll eyes (sarcastic) .

[BAW]Endrict
Ultimatethor must be Fearofblood's long lost brother from Africa to claim Hulk as a skyfather. whistle

Phantom Zone
Calm down kid yes i saw it and i rather not reply to it if it doesn't bother you that is roll eyes (sarcastic) .

So basically you wanna come on here and just piss me off?

Soljer
So basically you wanna come on here and just piss me off?

*shrugs* As good a hobby as any.

iceman24567
So basically you wanna come on here and just piss me off? If i can piss you off by stating the obvious about a comic book fight i can't be the problem. I really don't feel like debating with you about this thread for the next 10 pages i rather eat pancakes so take a chill pill. wink

[BAW]Endrict
Originally posted by Soljer
*shrugs* As good a hobby as any.

smile HEH...

Phantom Zone
If i can piss you off by stating the obvious about a comic book fight i can't be the problem. I really don't feel like debating with you about this thread for the next 10 pages i rather eat pancakes so take a chill pill. wink

You dont listen do you what happened afterwards. The reason why you dont want to answer it is because its relevant, WWH got back and kicked his ass.

So lets not answer it. Wanna talk about speculation...THATS speculation.

This is the fastest The Sentry went in that fight and the Hulk got hit before he knew what was going on.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh009.jpg

iceman24567
You dont listen do you what happened afterwards. The reason why you dont want to answer it is because its relevant, WWH got back and kicked his ass.

So lets not answer it. Wanna talk about speculation...THATS speculation. Taking it personal now? I really don't see why but anyways The Hulk stops at 1.

Phantom Zone
Taking it personal now? I really don't see why but anyways The Hulk stops at 1.

*groan* roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptainStoic
Speculation??? Every mock battle on this forum is speculation. Until it happens in a comic, that is all that it will ever be.

Papa Smurph
I'd say he clears it if it's hand to hand

Gets to 12 otherwise. And by that time I'd give Hulk 2/10 wins due to Odin probably being to proud to realise what he's up against.

Phantom Zone
Anyway I just want to say unreservedly yes WWH was in trouble.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Endrict
Ultimatethor must be Fearofblood's long lost brother from Africa to claim Hulk as a skyfather. whistle

Wow, you its either you are purposely being idiotic or you have the least comprhension of statements of any human being on earth. I thought in canada they taught people how to read? I never said hulk was a skyfather at any level and if you could read you would have seen that i said " he is not versatile enough for that". What i did say was dat he was a skyfather level BRICK, meaning that this hulk in particular at the level he was at after mieks statements( shaking the eastern sea board with steps ) skyfather level in all the attributes of a brick( strength durability etc). In simple english for someone even as dim witted as you to understand he is like the sky father of the BRICKS but that does not make him equal to real skyfathers. MY GOD!!!!. Yeah and comparing me to FOB further proves my point dat you CANNOT read and dat u are an imbecile. I actually only argued about hulk against WW and I even said that he would not finish the gauntlet but in the mind of a bufoon like you it makes me a hulk"fanboy". How can anybody be a "fanboy" of a comicbook character? For heavens sake hulk is not even my favourite character. Your staement "long lost brother from Africa" further proves your extreme ignorance and heck i actually should not be surprised as before i even joined this forum i knew that there would be ignorant narrow minded morons like you who thanks to their stupidity would have no valid points to make in arguments so would resort to making ridiculous statements about other people. What a FOOL!!!!

ultimatethor
you give hulk fans a bad name.

Again the case of an extremely immature person who makes daft statements towards posters who disagree with him when he has no points to make. Saying that hulk in his most powerful state beats wonderwoman now makes me a hulk fanboy? Do you even reason or at least think things over a little before you type? JESUS!!

Phantom Zone
It's pretty lame that WWH was taken out by a satellite when the Sentry couldn't take him down. You'd think the Sentry would only have to channel a single exploding sun in order to beat the Hulk.

Fortunately Tony's satellites are above a million exploding suns.

By the way I dont think Tony satelittes did anything.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh025.jpg

Yes but at one point in the fight Hulk was in trouble.

llagrok
By the way I dont think Tony satelittes did anything.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh025.jpg

Yes but at one point in the fight Hulk was in trouble.

laughing

And then Miek reveals the truth, Hulk goes Super Saiyan and Tony's satellite do their job.

celestialdemon
No BFR, Hulk wouldn't get passed Juggernaut.

ultimatethor
laughing

And then Miek reveals the truth, Hulk goes Super Saiyan and Tony's satellite do their job.

Thank u for saying " do their job" emphasising that the satelites were meant to turn him back to banner. In no way does this show that he has got poor durability

Phantom Zone
laughing

What? Oooooooooo I see what you're talking about? Thats not what I was refering to, but I see what your on about, anyway that doesnt prove anything because WWH did win the fight. *shrug*

ultimatethor
I agree nobody knows how that Hulk would have fought all you can do is speculate no facts i don't he gets passed Wonder Woman she is able to hold her own against Superman. Hulk stops at 1 anyways.

Also agreed, we can only speculate about this hulk but we can come to logical conclusions based on what he was shown to have done at the end of WWH. Afterall nearly everything we do on versus forums is based on speculation and coming to conclusions

llagrok
What? Oooooooooo I see what you're talking about? Thats not what I was refering to, but I see what your on about, anyway that doesnt prove anything because WWH did win the fight. *shrug*

Okay?

I don't really care.

Satellites knocked him the **** out.

Phantom Zone
Okay?

I don't really care.

Satellites knocked him the **** out.

Calm down. no expression Ok?

Kutulu
Originally posted by celestialdemon
No BFR, Hulk wouldn't get passed Juggernaut.

War Hulk was ready to slice of Juggernaut's head and pushing him back, overcoming the power of Cytorrak. This was a Hulk giving off green energy just like WWH did post Miek statement, except the WWH version had a significantly lot more energy showing than when he was War. Literally millions of times more energy or more. WWH post Miek statement would have utterly annihilated Juggernaut.

LORD B
War Hulk was ready to slice of Juggernaut's head and pushing him back, overcoming the power of Cytorrak. This was a Hulk giving off green energy just like WWH did post Miek statement, except the WWH version had a significantly lot more energy showing than when he was War. Literally millions of times more energy or more. WWH post Miek statement would have utterly annihilated Juggernaut.
lmfao

Kutulu
lmfao

If the writers want to make someone as strong as a skyfather without all the special abilities that go with it, who am I to argue? Fact is that the writer said that Thor, upgraded and using the Odinforce, wouldn't have wanted to even been in Sentry's shoes during WWH # 5, and post-Miek fight we saw him far stronger than any other previous incarnation ever shown. That level of strength he would have stomped anybody on Marvel Earth that went against him.

Hulk has already broken the crimson bands of Cytorrak in a weaker form, so what makes you think that a version of him that billions of times stronger can't?

He was at a level of strength that put Maestro to shame, who was able to kill off the likes of Thor, Silver Surfer, etc.

iceman24567
War Hulk was ready to slice of Juggernaut's head and pushing him back, overcoming the power of Cytorrak. This was a Hulk giving off green energy just like WWH did post Miek statement, except the WWH version had a significantly lot more energy showing than when he was War. Literally millions of times more energy or more. WWH post Miek statement would have utterly annihilated Juggernaut. Do you have battle feats to support this? Everybody kept saying WWHulk was the strongest Hulk ever then Juggernaut pretty much show who was stronger. I think the same thing would happen nothing proves otherwise Juggs stalemates The Hulk without bfr.

janus77
pretty much.

they're consistent with the "green glow" thing, Banner post-Sentry had the green glow in his eyes, Hulk whilst in Celestial armour had the green glow, and Hulk post-Miek had it to staggering levels.

iceman24567
If the writers want to make someone as strong as a skyfather without all the special abilities that go with it, who am I to argue? Fact is that the writer said that Thor, upgraded and using the Odinforce, wouldn't have wanted to even been in Sentry's shoes during WWH # 5, and post-Miek fight we saw him far stronger than any other previous incarnation ever shown. That level of strength he would have stomped anybody on Marvel Earth that went against him.

Hulk has already broken the crimson bands of Cytorrak in a weaker form, so what makes you think that a version of him that billions of times stronger can't? Juggs pushing the Hulk back says you're wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic)

janus77
Do you have battle feats to support this? Everybody kept saying WWHulk was the strongest Hulk ever then Juggernaut pretty much show who was stronger. I think the same thing would happen nothing proves otherwise Juggs stalemates The Hulk without bfr.
WWH stopped Juggernaut, without even trying.
WWH post-Miek is >>>>>WWH.

Juggernaut isn't a challenge, more interesting to see current Thor go up against that Hulk.

janus77
Juggs pushing the Hulk back says you're wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic)
and Thanos blasting Galactus on his arse says Thanos is more powerful than Galactus? eek!

LORD B

Hulk has already broken the crimson bands of Cytorrak in a weaker form, so what makes you think that a version of him that billions of times stronger can't?

He was at a level of strength that put Maestro to shame, who was able to kill off the likes of Thor, Silver Surfer, etc. Originally posted by janus77
pretty much.

they're consistent with the "green glow" thing, Banner post-Sentry had the green glow in his eyes, Hulk whilst in Celestial armour had the green glow, and Hulk post-Miek had it to staggering levels.
durlaugh

janus77
durlaugh
did you come out in a rash along with that spasm?

you might want to go see a doctor about it ... confused

iceman24567
and Thanos blasting Galactus on his arse says Thanos is more powerful than Galactus? eek! So Hulk doing nothing strength wise to Juggernaut means what? He is more than a challenge and Hulk had to bfr him because he wasn't strong enough to beat him in a fight. If Hulk is this uber sky-father for that stepping feat i say you guys are crazy it takes more than that to be sky-father since he has no other feats on that level because he got koed by a bloody satellite....anyways Juggs takes him out of this fight.

janus77
So Hulk doing nothing strength wise to Juggernaut means what? He is more than a challenge and Hulk had to bfr him because he wasn't strong enough to beat him in a fight. If Hulk is this uber sky-father for that stepping feat i say you guys are crazy it takes more than that to be sky-father since he has no other feats on that level because he got koed by a bloody satellite....anyways Juggs takes him out of this fight.
an illogical argument because you do not prove why "it takes more than that feat", not by reference to comparable feats nor to anything at all, save your dismissal of said feat.

I don't think anyone is saying he is a "SkyFather" level being, but that his strength is well up there, thus making him like SkyFathers in that dimension.

That's not too controversial, given that beings far and away above SkyFathers have recognised and commented upon Hulk's potentially infinite power source. The Beyonder being the most impressive character to do so.

Moreover, Hulk went toe-to-toe with Onslaught who pawned and humiliated Juggernaut, is that not a demonstration of his "SkyFather" like strength?

you seem not to know of the number of times, prior to the Planet Hulk arc that he has busted up "Celestial" level machines and weapons. it's just what he can do no expression.

Kutulu
Juggs pushing the Hulk back says you're wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juggs got pushed back by War Hulk. Fact.
War Hulk showed a green aura. Fact. Green aura extended 2-3 inches from skin.
WWH post Miek statement had the same glow, except that it extended taller than the skyscrapers of Manhattan. Do the math. That's billions of times more power than it took to push back Juggernaut. Post Miek statement Hulk had the strength and endurance levels of a skyfather+ level being. It's on-panel and backed by the writers themselves.

I don't care if you like the Hulk or not, but if a character gets a powerup from a company, then that's their new level of strength - whether you like it or not. I could care less that the people on this forum continue to dispute what was shown on-panel and backed up further by writers statements themselves. WWH post Miek fight was far stronger physically than any herald level character. A single step shook the entire eastern seaboard. The writers couldn't show much more power beyond that as there was nobody left for him to fight. He gave himself in to Tony's satellites willingly.

Kutulu
So Hulk doing nothing strength wise to Juggernaut means what? He is more than a challenge and Hulk had to bfr him because he wasn't strong enough to beat him in a fight. If Hulk is this uber sky-father for that stepping feat i say you guys are crazy it takes more than that to be sky-father since he has no other feats on that level because he got koed by a bloody satellite....anyways Juggs takes him out of this fight.

His head was about to get lopped off by War... he was clearly on the losing side, and that was pre Miek statement the only time Hulk showed the green glow extend past his skin.

LORD B
His head was about to get lopped off by War... he was clearly on the losing side,
its only because hulk was enhance by celestial technology
as for hulk being a skyfathernope
you're giving respectable hulk fans a bad name

iceman24567
an illogical argument because you do not prove why "it takes more than that feat", not by reference to comparable feats nor to anything at all, save your dismissal of said feat.

I don't think anyone is saying he is a "SkyFather" level being, but that his strength is well up there, thus making him like SkyFathers in that dimension.

That's not too controversial, given that beings far and away above SkyFathers have recognised and commented upon Hulk's potentially infinite power source. The Beyonder being the most impressive character to do so.

Moreover, Hulk went toe-to-toe with Onslaught who pawned and humiliated Juggernaut, is that not a demonstration of his "SkyFather" like strength?

you seem not to know of the number of times, prior to the Planet Hulk arc that he has busted up "Celestial" level machines and weapons. it's just what he can do no expression. We are talking about World War Hulk do you not realize how many other beings have sky-father strength yet most of you Hulk lovers claim they can't match up to him? So Hulk beat up Onslaught that makes him greater than the Juggernaut now? Abc logic tsk tsk. I thought the Juggernaut got an upgrade since then anyways doesn't really matter because their fight was never really finished. I fail to see what Hulk's potential infinite power source has to do with him not being able to beat Juggs straight up. Kurse has Sky-father strength does that mean he can beat everybody on the list?

janus77
and you don't see anything ever-so-slightly off with suggesting Juggernaut could win against a character who can smash a continental shelf with a footstep? or hold together tectonic plates with his bare hands?

think you're rating Juggernaut a smidge too highly, buying into the unfounded nonsense of "nothing can stop the Juggernaut!" ('cept everything that can stop him, which is Hulk, War Hulk, a GodBlast and anything on that level... which is a hell of a lot of things, really) ... no expression.

janus77
So Hulk beat up Onslaught that makes him greater than the Juggernaut now?
no, the Fact that he has a potentially infinite level of strength, makes him far - FAR - greater than Juggernaut.

The fact that he went toe-to-toe with a character who pimped Juggernaut without effort, makes him at the least as strong as a pretty damned strong SkyFather. far more than the combined might of Thor et al, in that Onslaught arc.

Kutulu

The Celestial technology brought forth latent abilities of the Hulk which were not shown until a later date. Before that Hulk has shown the green glow a few times but only a slight glow from his eyes. Post Miek statement the aura literally was taller than the skyscrapers of Manhattan. Pre-retcon Beyonder himself was surprised at how much power lied within the Hulk, and Apocalypse thought it may have been possible to use Hulk's powers to fight against the Celestials themselves.

WWH post Miek statement was the first time they really showed Hulk pulling deep to those infinite powers which he has the ability to draw upon. Anything sub-Galactus on the physical level would have gotten stomped by him at that point, including Thor (with full Odinforce as the writer mentioned), Juggernaut, or any other mystical entity for that matter. The haters on this board refuse to look at anything that isn't spelled out for them in exact terms, the fact that the writers showed him far far stronger than he was ever shown before means little to the people on this forum since they didn't give an exact calculation of his strength. This was a Hulk stronger than the force it took Sentry to stalemate Galactus. Do the math. He was a cosmic force of nature at that point. Good thing he gave himself up or Marvel Earth and everybody on it would have gotten pounded into dust.

iceman24567
Juggs got pushed back by War Hulk. Fact.
War Hulk showed a green aura. Fact. Green aura extended 2-3 inches from skin.
WWH post Miek statement had the same glow, except that it extended taller than the skyscrapers of Manhattan. Do the math. That's billions of times more power than it took to push back Juggernaut. Post Miek statement Hulk had the strength and endurance levels of a skyfather+ level being. It's on-panel and backed by the writers themselves.

I don't care if you like the Hulk or not, but if a character gets a powerup from a company, then that's their new level of strength - whether you like it or not. I could care less that the people on this forum continue to dispute what was shown on-panel and backed up further by writers statements themselves. WWH post Miek fight was far stronger physically than any herald level character. A single step shook the entire eastern seaboard. The writers couldn't show much more power beyond that as there was nobody left for him to fight. He gave himself in to Tony's satellites willingly. World War Hulk got pushed by Juggs fact. This thread is World War Hulk fact. I like the Hulk but the fact that people say he is above characters that have more impressive feats and more feats on sky-father levels is a joke. If a writer wants to make statemates but not show them in his book it makes me wonder why? Like "Oh Thor wouldn't want to fight Hulk" but we saw no battle feats Thor couldn't have cooked up now did we? Shaking the eastern seaboard was impressive but is it a battle feat to put him above Thor or Superman or anybody on that level i don't think since. Juggs stops Hulk like he did in World War Hulk fact.

LORD B
and you don't see anything ever-so-slightly off with suggesting Juggernaut could win against a character who can smash a continental shelf with a footstep? or hold together tectonic plates with his bare hands?

think you're rating Juggernaut a smidge too highly, buying into the unfounded nonsense of "nothing can stop the Juggernaut!" ('cept everything that can stop him, which is Hulk, War Hulk, a GodBlast and anything on that level... which is a hell of a lot of things, really) ... no expression.
wwh could not defeat juggs it on panel thats why he had to bfr himsmilefist

so hulk is a powerful as the godblast thenjr_erm02and dont gimme that shit what pack said.if a different writer said "a"character would defeat hulk it would be dismissed as not a on panel fact/feat

LORD B
The Celestial technology brought forth latent abilities of the Hulk which were not shown until a later date. Before that Hulk has shown the green glow a few times but only a slight glow from his eyes. Post Miek statement the aura literally was taller than the skyscrapers of Manhattan. Pre-retcon Beyonder himself was surprised at how much power lied within the Hulk, and Apocalypse thought it may have been possible to use Hulk's powers to fight against the Celestials themselves.

WWH post Miek statement was the first time they really showed Hulk pulling deep to those infinite powers which he has the ability to draw upon. Anything sub-Galactus on the physical level would have gotten stomped by him at that point, including Thor (with full Odinforce as the writer mentioned), Juggernaut, or any other mystical entity for that matter. The haters on this board refuse to look at anything that isn't spelled out for them in exact terms, the fact that the writers showed him far far stronger than he was ever shown before means little to the people on this forum since they didn't give an exact calculation of his strength. This was a Hulk stronger than the force it took Sentry to stalemate Galactus. Do the math. He was a cosmic force of nature at that point. Good thing he gave himself up or Marvel Earth and everybody on it would have gotten pounded into dust.
despite all that power,still stopped by a satellite131

iceman24567
no, the Fact that he has a potentially infinite level of strength, makes him far - FAR - greater than Juggernaut.

The fact that he went toe-to-toe with a character who pimped Juggernaut without effort, makes him at the least as strong as a pretty damned strong SkyFather. far more than the combined might of Thor et al, in that Onslaught arc. His potential makes him stronger? That is illogical. Since his potential pretty much got stalemated and then pushed back by Juggs i say his potential isn't enough to make him Far greater than The Juggernaut.

janus77

so hulk is a powerful as the godblast thenjr_erm02and dont gimme that shit what pack said.if a different writer said "a"character would defeat hulk it would be dismissed as not a on panel fact/feat
rofl.

WWH didn't kill Thing, nor Warpath nor any of the X-men fodder. he chose to bfr the ones he could and incapacitate the rest. remember the punt?

Juggernaut was just another unimportant distraction, WWH had people to see and arses to kick, couldn't wait around for the slow-poke to dry himself off.

anyway, the writers did say he stopped Juggernaut, and it was patently clear he wasn't very bothered with Juggernaut.

now as to what Pak said, I would have thought that it would be considered the +definitive+ word on the subject, considering he wrote the arc and the nature of the character... but then, I guess I'm falling into the trap of applying common sense no expression.

iceman24567

so hulk is a powerful as the godblast thenjr_erm02and dont gimme that shit what pack said.if a different writer said "a"character would defeat hulk it would be dismissed as not a on panel fact/feat Agreed we like to see some kind of fact since Pak isn't the current Thor writer i don't see how you can take his statement and say it's true people.

janus77
His potential makes him stronger? That is illogical. Since his potential pretty much got stalemated and then pushed back by Juggs i say his potential isn't enough to make him Far greater than The Juggernaut.
the limitless nature of the energies he can unleash means that he can overcome Juggernaut. it isn't an automatic victory as he still has to want to do that (and as he's shown in the past with many characters, he's not always focussed on the fight nor intent on killing the opponent).

he wasn't "stalemated", he just had an agenda to stick to and no time for distractions. funny how that slap on the back was so powerful that Juggernaut couldn't stop himself at all laughing out loud.

iceman24567
rofl.

WWH didn't kill Thing, nor Warpath nor any of the X-men fodder. he chose to bfr the ones he could and incapacitate the rest. remember the punt?

Juggernaut was just another unimportant distraction, WWH had people to see and arses to kick, couldn't wait around for the slow-poke to dry himself off.

anyway, the writers did say he stopped Juggernaut, and it was patently clear he wasn't very bothered with Juggernaut.

now as to what Pak said, I would have thought that it would be considered the +definitive+ word on the subject, considering he wrote the arc and the nature of the character... but then, I guess I'm falling into the trap of applying common sense no expression. So since he had no time to fight the Hulk one on one like you said and Juggs had the upper hand meaning more hits and pushing the Hulk back how can you say is far greater? In a bfr fight you would still say the Hulk wins even after reading that issue which is you not using those super senses you claim you have.

Kutulu
despite all that power,still stopped by a satellite131

It's called a plot device, and it's something that writers use all the time. Welcome to comics 101. PC Superman fell for plot devices all the time, yet people still consider him plenty powerful. Same thing here.

Kutulu
So since he had no time to fight the Hulk one on one like you said and Juggs had the upper hand meaning more hits and pushing the Hulk back how can you say is far greater? In a bfr fight you would still say the Hulk wins even after reading that issue which is you not using those super senses you claim you have.

Hulk slapped him away like a child because he realized that wasn't his goal to fight Juggernaut, he more important stuff to deal with.

If that was Juggernaut instead of Sentry during WWH # 5, Juggernaut would be a dead man right now.

iceman24567
the limitless nature of the energies he can unleash means that he can overcome Juggernaut. it isn't an automatic victory as he still has to want to do that (and as he's shown in the past with many characters, he's not always focussed on the fight nor intent on killing the opponent).

he wasn't "stalemated", he just had an agenda to stick to and no time for distractions. funny how that slap on the back was so powerful that Juggernaut couldn't stop himself at all laughing out loud. So his potential only means so much right? I think we agree on that subject. I Funny how you guys say the Hulk is the most powerful being on earth but Juggs pushed him back after the Hulk says i beat you before i can do it again!! laughing

janus77
So since he had no time to fight the Hulk one on one like you said and Juggs had the upper hand meaning more hits and pushing the Hulk back how can you say is far greater? In a bfr fight you would still say the Hulk wins even after reading that issue which is you not using those super senses you claim you have.
:eyebrow:
I said he had neither the time nor the inclination to takeout Juggernaut, which is to emphasis how little importance he attached to the shoving match. given that, he still +stopped+ Juggernaut. thus overcoming the "unstoppability" of the charm, something done by War Hulk and Thor's GodBlast previously.

btw, close reading skills and a fairly rigorous application of logic are part of common sense. dunno where you get "super senses" from, you've not been reading Spiderman recently, have you? confused

iceman24567
Hulk slapped him away like a child because he realized that wasn't his goal to fight Juggernaut, he more important stuff to deal with.

If that was Juggernaut instead of Sentry during WWH # 5, Juggernaut would be a dead man right now. Their brief fight at the X mansion says otherwise because Juggs had the upper hand. Juggs pushed Hulk back after the cockiest statement during that ark that's pretty funny.

janus77
So his potential only means so much right? I think we agree on that subject. I Funny how you guys say the Hulk is the most powerful being on earth but Juggs pushed him back after the Hulk says i beat you before i can do it again!! laughing
isn't there an english language course somewhere, that you should take? confused

iceman24567
:eyebrow:
I said he had neither the time nor the inclination to takeout Juggernaut, which is to emphasis how little importance he attached to the shoving match. given that, he still +stopped+ Juggernaut. thus overcoming the "unstoppability" of the charm, something done by War Hulk and Thor's GodBlast previously.

btw, close reading skills and a fairly rigorous application of logic are part of common sense. dunno where you get "super senses" from, you've not been reading Spiderman recently, have you? confused Actually i have poor Mj sad . You did see the Hulk tried to hammer him down and fail right? He didn't want to be stopped not stalled but stopped because thats what Juggs would have done stopped him permanently with his classic powers back he is more than a match for Hulk.

iceman24567
isn't there an english language course somewhere, that you should take? confused Oh please i wasn't born in the states it's not my first language and i guess you are above typos? Stop trying to change the subject with ignorant insults i hope you aren't a bigit. sick

LORD B
It's called a plot device, and it's something that writers use all the time. Welcome to comics 101. PC Superman fell for plot devices all the time, yet people still consider him plenty powerful. Same thing here.
plot device,great excuse thumb down

If that was Juggernaut instead of Sentry during WWH # 5, Juggernaut would be a dead man right now.
show the scan of hulk slapping juggs away like a child then,while your at it show the other scans of juggs getting more and bigger hits as well,from the same fight.

Ptr_Grifin

That's not what he said, so quit passing as fact.

The writer said that Hulk stopped Juggernaut from completing what he wanted to do. And Juggernaut was there to trash the Hulk, not push him around. He clearly stated in other e-mails it was a matter of schematics when he used that word. In other words you could replace stopped with prevented. He didn't mean he stopped his forward momentum.

Not to mention Juggernaut also has the potential to increase his strength. It is just far more rarely that he does.

janus77
Oh please i wasn't born in the states it's not my first language and i guess you are above typos? Stop trying to change the subject with ignorant insults i hope you aren't a bigit. sick
they're not "ignorant insults", but the result of having to deal with your failure to comprehend what I wrote, and habit of twisting it into something else no expression. I figured it was better than ascribing intent on your part.

I explained why Hulk did not bother with Juggernaut, with reference to the overall arc and Hulk's explicit desire not to fight with anyone but the four he judged guilty for his fate. you went and read something else, what can I say?

btw it's bigot confused not that I am one, though I have on occasion been known to be pedantic.

janus77
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
That's not what he said, so quit passing as fact.

The writer said that Hulk stopped Juggernaut from completing what he wanted to do. And Juggernaut was there to trash the Hulk, not push him around. He clearly stated in other e-mails it was a matter of schematics when he used that word. In other words you could replace stopped with prevented. He didn't mean he stopped his forward momentum.

Not to mention Juggernaut also has the potential to increase his strength. It is just far more rarely that he does.
rofl.

the writer said he stopped juggernaut. the illustrations bore that out, the fact that Xavier's mansion's foundations were being imperilled further emphasised the point.

Juggernaut's forward momentum was curtailed, ceased, stopped. end of.

oh and it's semantics, schematics are technical illustrations, I think confused.

celestialdemon

War Hulk and WWH are two completely different beasts. War Hulk was gifted with abilities given to him by Apocalypse. WWH is just a really pissed off Hulk. I don't care how mad Hulk gets, using his own energy, he's not going to beat Juggernaut.

Ptr_Grifin
the writer said he stopped juggernaut. the illustrations bore that out, the fact that Xavier's mansion's foundations were being imperilled further emphasised the point.

Juggernaut's forward momentum was curtailed, ceased, stopped. end of.

Again, you need to read all the e-mails. He said Hulk redirected his momentum downward. That is why the foundation was being destroyed. So Juggernaut wasn't stopped. He made that clear in a later e-mail. And in those later e-mails he even used the word, "semantics".

As for the art you're wrong there too. If you look closely, you can see the 2 exchanging punches. Then they grapple, while at a standstill, in which Juggernaut starts pushing WWH back. So Juggs, using his regular muscles, overpowered Hulk.

Mak02
janus = retard

Dark-Jaxx

1. juggernaut
2. wonderwoman
3.angry savage hulk
4. sentry
5. normal superman
6.thor
7.beta ray thor
8. warrior mad thor
10.mangog
11. thanos
12.Odin Stalemates at 1 since he will BFR himself and Juggy since he will crush the planet he's on.

janus77
Originally posted by Mak02
janus = retard
clever roll eyes (sarcastic).

now hurry up and take your pills, you're drooling all over the keyboard no expression.

janus77
Again, you need to read all the e-mails. He said Hulk redirected his momentum downward. That is why the foundation was being destroyed. So Juggernaut wasn't stopped. He made that clear in a later e-mail. And in those later e-mails he even used the word, "semantics".

As for the art you're wrong there too. If you look closely, you can see the 2 exchanging punches. Then they grapple, while at a standstill, in which Juggernaut starts pushing WWH back. So Juggs, using his regular muscles, overpowered Hulk.
as I said before in regards to this issue, Juggernaut's +FORWARD+ momentum was curtailed.
the only other instances when that has happened have been the result of War Hulk and Thor's GodBlast. when Thor's GodBlast stopped Juggernaut the ground gave way, which is exactly what was happening with the Mansion grounds. which means that Thor's GodBlast caused those energies behind Juggernaut's +FORWARD+ momentum to be redirected.

call it what you want but Juggernaut's 'unstoppability' is in specific regard to his +FORWARD+ momentum, every other direction has always been up for grabs.

Ptr_Grifin
as I said before in regards to this issue, Juggernaut's +FORWARD+ momentum was curtailed.
the only other instances when that has happened have been the result of War Hulk and Thor's GodBlast. when Thor's GodBlast stopped Juggernaut the ground gave way, which is exactly what was happening with the Mansion grounds. which means that Thor's GodBlast caused those energies behind Juggernaut's +FORWARD+ momentum to be redirected.

call it what you want but Juggernaut's 'unstoppability' is in specific regard to his +FORWARD+ momentum, every other direction has always been up for grabs.

When your forward movement is redirected, that doesn't mean stopped.

I'll give you an example. When I was on a plane, they said over the loud speaker, "we will begin our downward decent into Houston". Now the plane didn't stop moving forward and go straight down to the airfield. It wasn't moving in the same line, but at a different angle, thus its path was redirected but was still moving forward.

In other words, Juggernaut was still moving forward, but Hulk was pushing down on him. Thus putting pressure on the foundation. Even then, it wouldn't have had to have been at that great of an angle.
Come on now, this is common sense.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Stalemates at 1 since he will BFR himself and Juggy since he will crush the planet he's on.

Papa Smurph
If World War Hulk was able to give Hulk enough push that there's a legitimate debate going on as to if he stopped him or not, what do you think will happen if World Breaker decides that Juggernaut is annoying and needs to stop moving (hint: go be invulnerable in the Kree empire)?

Phantom Zone

The haters on this board refuse to look at anything that isn't spelled out for them in exact terms, the fact that the writers showed him far far stronger than he was ever shown before means little to the people on this forum since they didn't give an exact calculation of his strength. This was a Hulk stronger than the force it took Sentry to stalemate Galactus. Do the math. He was a cosmic force of nature at that point. Good thing he gave himself up or Marvel Earth and everybody on it would have gotten pounded into dust.

When your forward movement is redirected, that doesn't mean stopped.

I'll give you an example. When I was on a plane, they said over the loud speaker, "we will begin our downward decent into Houston". Now the plane didn't stop moving forward and go straight down to the airfield. It wasn't moving in the same line, but at a different angle, thus its path was redirected but was still moving forward.

Whats that the plane didnt go straight down? Oh ok? So if a not particularly bothered WWH could do that, what do you think supernova Hulk would do.......TOAST!

Phantom Zone
This is for everybody.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

Hulk: Like I said before. I dont have all day. Nothing stops the Juggernaut? Fine. Keep going.

erm

Mak02
STFU

LOL Hulk fanboys are dumb, like Kutulu.

Phantom Zone
Sock attack?

Mak02
STFU

Your almost as bad.

ultimatethor
Even if wwh did not stop jugs, he came really close to doing it. War hulk in fact did stop jugs thanks to the enrgy he brought out from within him with the assistance of celestial tech, The enrgy accessed by war hulk is nearly microscopic in comparison to the enrgy the world breaker who is far far far stronger than both wh and wwh had accessed, wb would stop jugs easy. Actually hulk not being able to stop jugs at particular times does not prove jugs is stronger but actually proves that the hulk at that time could not overcome the enchantment that makes jugs unstoppable. In the past the savge hulk has shown that he is more than amatch for juggernaut physically and the wb is billions of times stronger than savage hulk.

llagrok
The enrgy accessed by war hulk is nearly microscopic in comparison to the enrgy the world breaker who is far far far stronger than both wh and wwh had accessed, wb would stop jugs easy.

Pure speculation.

Mak02
Originally posted by Mak02
STFU

Your almost as bad.

celestialdemon
Pure speculation.

yes

ultimatethor
Pure speculation.

How can u call it speculation. It is more like denying the obvious. The gren enrgy aura around warhulk was just a few inches around his body.
The aura around wb was all over the place and was way larger than that of war hulk. In addition wb was shown to be relasing energy at an uncontrolable rate hence the shaking of the eastcoast. Wb footstep was more lethal than anything wh did in the entire story and you say it is speculation to beleive dat wb is much stronger?. When he tapped into only a small bit of the enrgy within him wh was able to stop jugs and kick his ass. Wb tapped into way more enrgy dan wh so it is clear that he would decimate jugs even more. Not speculation but logical conclusion

llagrok
No, I can call it speculation because it's pure speculation.

Odin emitted less energy when fighting Thanos, just as Thanos emitted less energy when fighting Tyrant. Does this necessarily mean that the Hulk is more powerful? No, it means that he has less control.

ultimatethor
No, I can call it speculation because it's pure speculation.

Odin emitted less energy when fighting Thanos, just as Thanos emitted less energy when fighting Tyrant. Does this necessarily mean that the Hulk is more powerful? No, it means that he has less control.

Odin emitted less enrgy when fighting thanos asu have said than when he fights more powerful foes. At which point do you think that odin woud have been harder to defeat? At which point do you think that odin was using more power? It is of course the point where he was using more enrgy. It is actually not correct to say one version of hulk is more powerful dan the other as they all have the same potential, however if we are taking the specific points of interaction, then your argument evn goes along wit the fact that the hulk that was using more enrgy was using more power. Anyway it is pretty obvious at those specific points, which hulk was using more power as WB step was more lethal than war hulks entire fight

mak15
Odin emitted less enrgy when fighting thanos asu have said than when he fights more powerful foes. At which point do you think that odin woud have been harder to defeat? At which point do you think that odin was using more power? It is of course the point where he was using more enrgy. It is actually not correct to say one version of hulk is more powerful dan the other as they all have the same potential, however if we are taking the specific points of interaction, then your argument evn goes along wit the fact that the hulk that was using more enrgy was using more power. Anyway it is pretty obvious at those specific points, which hulk was using more power as WB step was more lethal than war hulks entire fight yay another hulk tard

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>